Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2015 9:32 AM

Jan 2013
thebrentinator24 said:
Legends say that Bellamy is still bouncing off the walls to this day.

Its ridiculous how long its been since he started ...
Cant wait for Zoro's attack though, should be good.
Dec 5, 2015 9:44 AM

Oct 2009
So Toei decided to give the pointless first few minutes some decent animation and art but the important bits look like crap?
Dec 24, 2015 5:24 PM

Mar 2010
zoro is taking a shit load of time..

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 26, 2015 8:20 PM

Jan 2014
Lol. That reused stomping scene though. That was so ridiculous.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Dec 28, 2015 9:49 AM

Apr 2013
God, after watching some other stuff for the last few weeks I had completely forgotten what a mess One Piece's pacing was. This was soooo horribly slow and nothing really happened.
Jan 3, 2016 1:14 PM

Jun 2015
King punch could've stopped him.
Jan 22, 2016 10:32 AM

May 2014
Jesus they can't draw Zoro's arms for heaven's sake.

Like, the guy is super muscular and yet they draw him with straw shaped arms like WTF
And Barto is sporting the big ass biceps.. I mean he looks great but why can't they do that for Zoro? He's just suddenly muscular when he's shirtless? Lmao

Jan 22, 2016 10:34 AM

May 2014
Jesus they can't draw Zoro's arms for heaven's sake.

Like, the guy is super muscular and yet they draw him with straw shaped arms like WTF
And Barto is sporting the big ass biceps.. I mean he looks great but why can't they do that for Zoro? He's just magically gets muscular when he's shirtless? Lmao

Jun 16, 2016 10:11 AM

May 2009
Worst episode in Dressrosa.
Literally nothing happened
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Aug 16, 2016 3:47 AM

Mar 2015
Wow talk about long build-up
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 21, 2016 1:26 PM

Sep 2014
Another drag episode. Hope Zoro finish pica soon
Aug 24, 2016 12:17 AM

May 2013
LOL, Zoro's little plans were too cute <3

I'm guessing he'll use his long range slice directly onto the ground to blast off...?
Unless he wants to ride the King's Punch, but I really think he wants to save that so maybe not.

Can't wait to see!!!!!!! :D
Feb 2, 2017 6:50 PM
Jan 2012
Zoro finally using your estragys for fight for a pikaa.
nice soundtrack,but this episode don't happening much things.
Mar 5, 2017 5:20 AM

Mar 2012
AW SHIT IT'S BANDANA TIME
May 10, 2017 2:58 PM

May 2014
Zoro's plans had me rolling...then he's just like "screw it! I'll learn how to fly so I can cut him!!" XD

I honestly didn't realize I missed Zoro's presence until the focus shifted to him this episode. It felt like we haven't seen him in ages...since we've just had dribs and drabs. Gosh, I hope he gets his own arc like Nami and Robin did. I feel like it'd do wonders for his character in a similar way Law's backstory has elevalated him from smartass cool dude to a fleshed out & relatable one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2018 6:49 PM

Jan 2013
God this is so slow and boring
Mar 13, 2020 1:11 AM

Jun 2016
This episode was a great example of Dressrosa pacing problems. We had Pica walking to the plateau forever, when yes it’s a case of build up and pay off with Pica’s big body, Chekhov’s gun, but perhaps getting to the plateau faster would have made this far more engaging. But honestly, far more important, it makes me sad that people are just waiting for Bellamy to get beat, the moment he does there will be rejoice over the fact that no one cares anymore and we can finally get to what matters. I can’t blame anyone, and I’m the same way, it just makes me sad because this is Bellamy’s last stand, and Luffy fighting his friend, recognizing that it’s the only way to respect his wish for at least an ounce of respect in the flawed life he lived, that’s powerful if Luffy did go through with it. It’s just lost that effect entirely now, I have to doubt if that awesome possibility came to fruition anyone would care at this point. And if Bellamy decides to stop fighting that would make it even worse for everyone!

That said this episode had some good content in it, Pica was pretty cute if you ask me. He didn’t even attack Kyros and them, rather he curiously asked them why they care about Riku so much. It caught me off guard, he listened, he heard why Riku is so much better than Doffy and then he went back to Zoro to ask him similar questions, after beating everyone up a little that is. In a funny little sequence of flying at Zoro with his stone face while having a conversation, he expressed how angry it makes him that people put all the blame on Doffy. He is the king, and invasions happen all the time, so why does everyone want to overthrow him?! It’s like he’s actually listening to why people like Riku more than Doffy but he doesn’t like that, he wants to make sure they know his big brother is a man to respect. That’s why I called it cute, he swung around to go kill the former king and make sure that they lose all hope, even if they win, the man they want to restore won’t be there to take the throne. It would certainly throw this battle’s morale into whack!

He is heading towards the plateau where Riku, Usopp, Kin’emon and Kanjuro are. If we see Usopp and the samurai as the king's guards, they aren’t useless. Kin’emon can cut steel just as Zoro can, he’s a good and dutiful swordsman. Usopp and Kanjuro are crafty and intelligent with lots of utility at their hands. Zoro may not end up needing them to cover the king, but I do believe they could do something to stall Pica as Zoro reaches them. As for Zoro, he was thinking. Poor guy, he may be great in combat, he has an undying sense of tenacity, he has guts of steel and he has a great sense of danger. But, he can be shortsighted, I don’t look to Zoro for help finding solutions for things in the far future. I can have faith in him cleaning up messes but this was not his forte in my mind. Funny enough as he spoke to Elizabello, I shouted out loud: “is he going to ask Elizabello to punch him to Pica?!?!?!” Right after that, he exclaimed that he would fly to him and chop him up and if he does go by that outrageous idea I thought of, I’ll be glad I thought like Zoro, but I question it because it may kill him, if that’s even possible. Either way, this plan is definitely a Zoro plan. I liked seeing him so worried about his allies.

Lastly, Pica is super cool. I find him cute as heck, and his power is exciting. He’s scary, he morphs the entire battlefield, he transforms into whatever he pleases, and he can be anywhere at any time. Going from snake-like bodies with his face, iron maidens, or attaching back to the incredibly large body he’s already made. Like with Viola’s clairvoyance, he makes for a good narrative asset too.
Jun 7, 2021 9:04 AM

May 2016
It's funny that Pica went through the trouble of learning about everyone's opinions regarding their preferences about who should rule over Dressrosa only to act like a sore loser who's still adamant about Doflamingo being the one and only king.

Looking forward to how Zoro will get to fly and chop Pica up as well as the King Punch being used.

Aug 14, 2021 9:16 AM

Jun 2019
It was kinda slow, to be honest. But, I'm looking for some Zoro action in the next episode.
Aug 28, 2021 7:20 AM

Aug 2021
Zoro's plan lmaoooooo

NExt ep something big gonna happen :D
Aug 30, 2023 5:54 AM
Oct 2019
Yeahh Bellamy still bouncing? LMAO

very slow episode.
Zoro came up with bunch of plan. lol
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 397 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HydraA - Apr 19, 2009

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 396 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Somebody - Apr 12, 2009

195 by gannoncannon55 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 395 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Somebody - Apr 5, 2009

76 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Mar 29, 2009

66 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 393 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JudgeRuthless - Mar 15, 2009

74 by gannoncannon55 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.