Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 12, 2020 6:52 AM

May 2018
Karasuno must have gone up the hill 20 times now lol
Aug 10, 2020 10:36 PM
Jul 2020
Really great episode,liked it.The episode made me remember how much i liked character interactions in this anime,i think its one of its biggest strength,the music is really good too.Men,i almost missed out on this second season(thank the lord i did not this show is crazy good).
Aug 19, 2020 2:49 AM

Jun 2020
love it when nekoma & karasuno chill together/interact. need!!!!! more!!!!!!!

yamaguchi is so precious

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 24, 2020 1:31 AM

Feb 2019
One of the best players in the country asks you to practice with him and you say no >:(

Tsukishima is more annoying like this than when he's insulting everyone
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Dec 21, 2020 9:57 AM

Aug 2020
Ayye Tsukki character development
Feb 14, 2021 12:41 PM

Mar 2019
Oh? Character development for Tsukishima? Nice one. So his brother tried to be better than "The Little Giant" because he either stole his spot as a regular or it was a Hinata+Asahi thing and because he focused too much on voleyball, he didn't pass the exams and he didn't beat The Little Giant either. Sounds interesting, ngl.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 25, 2021 2:57 PM
Mar 2021
I sense a Tsuki backstory coming
Feb 5, 2022 5:29 AM

Nov 2014
Finally some foreshadowing that we are getting much much more to come about Tsukishima's backstory and maybe his brother's.

Maybe it might take him dropping out of the first team in order for that kick in the ass he needs to finally stop being satisfied with being just good enough.
BurningSpiritFeb 5, 2022 5:33 AM
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Feb 9, 2022 5:35 PM

Dec 2007
i'm kinda frustrated, really.
firstly, and it mixed with the other points, karasuno losing. like, losing. any attention? only some sentence here and there. they are supposed to be good? yeah, they kinda say it out loud. but does it really bothers them? no. why? because it isn't official match? what happened to episode 3 "there's reason not to lose" phrase of hinata?
but what more important? tsukishima. not hinata and kageyama's duo, tsukishima. don't get me wrong, it is nice and good character development. but the feel that something that was builded up for couple of episodes really missing to me. the choice to skip hinata and kageyama duo and karasuno's matches to concentrate on tsukishma is really frustrating. usually there's priorities, but not here.
that, and also the fact that since this season started there wasn't one serious match. i don't even want an official one, just bring some matches. in season 1 there was even the little match 3v3 at start, but so far we got only scenes here and there. like the anime saying "they aren't worth anymore so we won't do it" because we had an official matches arc so we won't get back to practice? major didn't seems to care about that, haikyuu does?

don't get me wrong, i'm very enjoying the episodes, but it's just doesn't feel like haikyuu anymore.
scoring for so far: 6/10
Mar 1, 2022 9:56 AM

Dec 2020
I am just going to quickly quote @gfsdfgsdgsdfgs here for a few points. They express themselves quite well. It is a pleasure to read their posts after watching the episode.

I didn't realize Tsukki wasn't in the montage last time but it was for good reason!
Tsukki has never been one to give it 100% and when faced with the same desperation as the rest of the team in a scramble to improve he represents dismantling and giving up in the face of a threat. Hinata is nearing him and because of some brother issues in his past he thinks fighting for this only to lose it will end in suffering.

Yeah, finally Tsukki development! I was waiting for this. Glad Tsukki is getting some focus. I love how Bokuto and Kuroo just casually called him to practise with them.

That incredible scene where he respected Asahi and held back, fighting the ace monster inside him. It was probably my favorite moment in the episode.

Agreed. This was one of my favourite moments from the episode!

Lastly, I love the work Haikyu goes through to show us the blood, sweat and tears of Karasuno's work. It makes the tournament arcs excellently built up to and it makes the skill improvement that carries them through it satisfying and believable!

Yes, thank you for writing this! Haikyuu is really good at showing character development and skill improvement (in Volleyball) while keeping it believable and completely earned.

I love the development Hinata is getting. He is slowly becoming my favourite character from Haikyuu along with Oikawa.

Also, I really like Yachi's character. She is a great addition to the cast.
May 8, 2023 3:12 PM
Aug 2022
That Neko captain is such a chill dude, everybody needs a pal like that. 
Jul 11, 2023 4:45 AM
Apr 2022
one player is not taking it seriously.
Oct 25, 2023 1:24 PM

Jan 2021
I really don't like Tsukkishima, hope he glows up soon
Mar 16, 4:52 PM
Feb 2024
Tsukishima.........
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2016

252 by egeD19 »»
Apr 4, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2016

130 by iamsnakeuu »»
Apr 3, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2015

111 by iamsnakeuu »»
Apr 3, 11:03 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

111 by iamsnakeuu »»
Mar 16, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!! Second Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

110 by iamsnakeuu »»
Mar 16, 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.