Forum Settings
Forums
Nov 14, 2015 8:23 AM

Is there any chance for this sequel to get anime adaptation in future?

Jul 31, 2016 7:13 AM

I wouldn't keep my hopes too high. Shoujo mangas, especially of this type, are rarely adapted these days. Just my opinion though.

Or it may as well get an anime because of its rare mix of genres (Shoujo and Horror). 23 chapters at an average of 40-45 pages per chapter could fit very well in 11/12 episodes.
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:

Oct 29, 2016 6:41 AM

the season 1 didnt really end like the manga so if they want to adapted this they will need to finish the 1st season, and then continue this, but the chances is really low, even though i would loved it to happened i dont really see it happenning T^T

Nov 6, 2016 6:16 AM
The original anime ended at around Volume 10 of the original manga, leaving 2 volumes and a whole arc out. That final arc is critical to this sequel manga, so it's unlikely that this manga will get an anime adaptation because of that.

I still don't understand why they didn't adapt that last arc, since it's the arc that finally answers the questions around Naru, and explains why "Naru" kept appearing in Mai's dreams. I guess the ending did involve a lot of talking though, which isn't the best way to end an anime.

Nov 19, 2016 11:22 PM
this sequel is so amazing..the story the scares are well executed..it is so scary to read the manga...this desereves an anime adaptation and i want it!!!

Jan 16, 2017 12:31 AM
itsmeeonly said:
this sequel is so amazing..the story the scares are well executed..it is so scary to read the manga...this desereves an anime adaptation and i want it!!!
It's been a few years already, I doubt there will be a sequel. Just read the manga and be glad Naru x Mai is canon even if it wasn't stated in the manga

May 4, 1:23 AM
Narciso_Weeb said:
itsmeeonly said:
It's been a few years already, I doubt there will be a sequel. Just read the manga and be glad Naru x Mai is canon even if it wasn't stated in the manga

Beep boop. 2019 still no mention of anime. About to board the manga train choo choo