Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2015 2:51 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This is seriously pretty huge. When was the last time this many people were killed in a shooting before?
Nov 13, 2015 2:52 PM

Nov 2008
What a grave act of treason

Any who were involved and are alive need to be caught, tried and immediately executed

Nov 13, 2015 2:53 PM

Apr 2011
Clebardman said:
Wow I decided to skip that match and geek instead... Let's switch that tv on.

edit: this is happening 300 meters away from my flat in St-Denis... I'm back at my parent's house since a week.

Oh shit, right you're in paris... Fuck dude.

Jul 2015
Hoppy said:
What a grave act of treason

Any who were involved and are alive need to be caught, tried and immediately executed

... Dude. We're french. Not a bunch of redneck yankees.

edit: nah my parent's live in the countryside.

Dec 2014
Griffith said:
Notto disu shitto agen
Nov 13, 2015 2:54 PM

Nov 2011
US President Barack Obama says America will do whatever it takes to “bring these terrorists to justice”.

sounds familiar
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Nov 13, 2015 2:55 PM
Aug 2015
60 dead so far

hostage situation going on

apparently they're killing the hostages one by one
Nov 13, 2015 2:56 PM
Jan 2014
New estimate on France 3 potentially plus 40 dead, 6 different attack spots, also some witnesses say at the Bataclan the armed men looked middle eastern and said they were avenging their brothers in Syria.
Nov 13, 2015 2:57 PM

May 2015
SimplyHuman said:
Usagi said:
How many deaths is it going to take for the world to realize that Muslims are the problem and stop tolerating their shit? They need to be kicked to the curb.

Have you ever heard of mercenaries or do you like to continue on with your projection?

I don't know what she is crying about honestly. Her ass is in fucking scotland or some shit go shear the sheep and relax. I am skeptical that any muslim has ever bothered her.
Nov 13, 2015 2:58 PM
Aug 2012
I wonder how many more times this has to happen before people realize muslims are a problem
Nov 13, 2015 2:59 PM

Feb 2015
Mooncake said:
Milennin said:
...and so it begins.
It began a while ago
Not on this scale. Not even close to what happened here.
Nov 13, 2015 3:01 PM

Nov 2008
Izumii said:
SimplyHuman said:

Have you ever heard of mercenaries or do you like to continue on with your projection?

I don't know what she is crying about honestly. Her ass is in fucking scotland or some shit go shear the sheep and relax. I am skeptical that any muslim has ever bothered her.

Not to mention mercenaries wouldn't take obvious suicide jobs like this. They want to be alive to collect their pay.

Nov 13, 2015 3:02 PM

Jan 2015
I heard people found a dismembered body at Stade de France. A witness said they heard one of the shooters shouting Allah Akbar. The situation is so bad the authorities ordered the citizens to stay at home.

This has to be a staged, organized attack. Terrorists popped up at 2 different places. Another proof that the immigrants are full of terrorists.

Islam and it's ever so beautiful culture strikes again. Someone pls nuke the ISIS, we don't need any more human garbage.
ZeesNov 13, 2015 3:05 PM
Nov 13, 2015 3:05 PM

Jan 2011
Comic_Sans said:
JonyJC said:
Blame the french, they've been importing non-human garbage for over a century.
Thanks, we do not need your concern

A traitor to your own people, good job.
Nov 13, 2015 3:06 PM
Mar 2011
JonyJC said:
Comic_Sans said:

they subjugated naions
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 13, 2015 3:07 PM
Feb 2011

if that's true, it's not that surprising tbh
Nov 13, 2015 3:08 PM

Nov 2011
hope for there sake its not true.....
SWFC

Nov 13, 2015 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
DateYutaka said:
JonyJC said:

they subjugated naions

It's not just the muslims. Japan is a special case from what I understood, but the rest of the world is dealing with a strong case of monotheistic dumbassery since ages.

Mar 2008
Clebardman said:

edit: this is happening 300 meters away from my flat in St-Denis... I'm back at my parent's house since a week.
Wrap your house in bacon to set up a barrier.

Mar 2014
This is absolutely horrible. This link has basically everything related to it and it updates

https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwnkuplwr9y
Nov 13, 2015 3:11 PM

Nov 2014
I've been keeping an eye on the whole thing and no one has been caught yet RIP all those who have died so far.

Jan 2015
More than 60 dead, the borders are closed, the military is mobilized.

Jul 2015
traed said:
Clebardman said:

Wrap your house in bacon to set up a barrier.

Nah I'm fine, but I just called my flatmate and he saw an explosion, and is now trying to sleep with 5 or 6 helicopters above his head.
Nov 13, 2015 3:12 PM

Jan 2011
DateYutaka said:
JonyJC said:

they subjugated naions

You're subhuman and put your ancestors to shame.
Nov 13, 2015 3:14 PM
Mar 2011
JonyJC said:
DateYutaka said:

they subjugated naions

You're subhuman and put your ancestors to shame.

why you say that
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Nov 13, 2015 3:15 PM
Oct 2015
Hoppy said:
Izumii said:

Not to mention mercenaries wouldn't take obvious suicide jobs like this. They want to be alive to collect their pay.

They're not suicide jobs, anyway. Go right ahead to the article, press "ctrl+f" and type in Suicide. Thank OP for the click bait and false dilemma fallacy.

Jul 2015
DateYutaka said:
why you say that

He probably wants to get banned.

At least that's what he'll get.

May 2014
Judging by the different sources I doubt anyone can accurately say how many are dead and how many are alive, I think its best to wait and see how this turns out.
I've been here way too long...
Nov 13, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2010
I thought one of them was confirmed to be a suicide bomber.
*hug noises*

May 2013
"Hours before match, German national team was evacuated from hotel in Paris after the hotel received a bomb threat. "

NorwegianWoody said:
I thought one of them was confirmed to be a suicide bomber.
Yeah the Stade the France bombing was one supposedly

Nov 2014
Mooncake said:
multiculturalism ho!

"Multiculturalism" has nothing to do with this. Civilized people from different cultures can get along just fine. It's the damn radicals (probably Islamists in this case) who fuck up everything for the rest of us.

Jun 2014
It is horrible, honestly. These ISIS pricks all deserve death. If they want to die, why won't they just blow themselves up when they are with their supporters and believers, why drag innocent people into all of this.
Mar 2014
Sigh....
Nov 13, 2015 3:17 PM

Jul 2015
SimplyHuman said:
Usagi said:
How many deaths is it going to take for the world to realize that Muslims are the problem and stop tolerating their shit? They need to be kicked to the curb.

I have some doubts about your intelligence lol.

Nov 2011
Witnesses of the deadly attacks at the Bataclan are in tears on the radio. A man who was near Rue de Charonne said the scene was absolutely catastrophic. “I worked in hospitals, I studied medicine, and I’ve never seen anything like it. Me and son ran back to get some help, and literally ran into a number of bodies. It was a carnage. People were lying dead on the floor, badly hurt and screaming. I’ll never forget it.”

At the Bataclan, a popular and renowned concert venue, there hasn’t been any movement outside the building as of 11:45pm local time. Julian Peace, a Europe 1 journalist, who was inside when the attack happened, says two to three people, not wearing face masks, opened fire on the crowd with kalashnivoks. He says it lasted 10 to 15 minutes - so long that the assailants had the time to reload their weapons two or three times. The journalist was wounded.

At the Bataclan, France Inter journalist Antoine Giniaux says there
might be around 60 hostages - a lot of explosions have been heard from
inside the building over the last 20 minutes. Passersby are still held
in the street by the police and have nowhere to go.
SWFC

Jul 2014
That's terrible, such a big scale of attack... But, sadly, the new influx of immigrants from regions with strong ISIS presense couldn't do anything but rise the chances of such incidents.
The jihadism is a fricking cancer for the world, and the way it is being "cured" now is ike putting bandaids on said cancer - won't do anything at all. This shit won't stop until the whole world puts a strong hold on infected regions without trying to pick chestnuts or play big politics and then make the change in the isalm itself through more progressive leaders.
Nov 13, 2015 3:19 PM
Jul 2018
These people have the chance to live in one of the most developed countries in Europe and they decide to do shit like this...I just can't wrap my mind around it
Nov 13, 2015 3:21 PM
Sep 2013
FeelsWeebMan said:
And that will create nothing but more hate towards the hundreds of immigrants and muslims just looking for a better life...

Boo hoo, 70 people being senselessly murdered might cause more WACISM

Won't somebody thinks of the FEELINGS? oh and also the 70 murdered innocents, if you have time
Nov 13, 2015 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
Btw, I can't uderstand you, people. Obviously not all muslims are terrorists, but it also is strange to deny that islam is the leading religion in producing tons of murderous extremists right now. Christianity has laid off crusades some time ago.
Nov 13, 2015 3:22 PM

Mar 2014
JonyJC said:
Comic_Sans said:
Lol typical uneducated murican BS

Yes, I'm not gonna lie, France has been terrible when it comes to immigration the last fifteen-twenty years, but before that, our "importation of human garbage" was at a reasonable level since the French gouvernement was focusing more on assimilation than multiculturalism
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 13, 2015 3:23 PM

Jan 2015
"Schools in Paris will be closed tomorrow."
But tomorrow is Sunday? Saturday?

"Merkel is shocked by the terrorist attacks."
I wonder how shocked she is going to be when an angry mob of French people will protest the next week.
Nov 13, 2015 3:24 PM

May 2014
deadoptimist said:
Btw, I can't uderstand you, people. Obviously not all muslims are terrorists, but it also is strange to deny that islam is the leading religion in producing tons of murderous extremists right now. Christianity has laid off crusades some time ago.

Its simply, if you blame the religion then it becomes a crusade and that's were martyrs are created, its insanity.

Szefi said:
But tomorrow is Sunday?

Saturday

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ZelotNov 14, 2015 4:55 PM
I've been here way too long...
Nov 13, 2015 3:25 PM

Mar 2014
Szefi said:
But tomorrow is Sunday?
They probably meant it's going to be closed today but it's only 0:24 so they were probably just confused
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 13, 2015 3:25 PM

Jul 2015
deadoptimist said:

? All I see here is christian/ex-christian nations fighting muslim nations, with Israel sitting in the middle of that shit.
The whole concept of monotheism excludes the other religions and leads to shit like that. It's just an excuse to lure the masses into territory wars/a struggle for power, but it's a very efficient one.
Nov 13, 2015 3:26 PM

May 2015
deadoptimist said:

This guy gets it.

It's stupid when all muslims are accused of certain groups actions. But yes you can't deny that most extremists are coming from Islam these days.

Dec 2013
It won't happen, but I'd to see the hostages rise up against these fuckers...

Jul 2015
I come to see reaction from tother french people and all i find are retards
When you live in this city, when you often go to some of the place where there has been attacked, it's really hard.

You people just have a distant feeling of compassion, or think about the immigration crisis, the wars in middle east... You can't think about your friends that were outisde tonight, about some people you know that were going to the Bataclan tonight and you have no news or stuff like this...

Could you keep your retarded statement for yourself and be a little human just for a few hours at least?
Mar 2014
TheConquerer said:
Szefi said:
But tomorrow is Sunday?

Saturday

Timezones
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.