Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2015 11:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aya is no pushover...
I expect the upcoming fight for the final chapter of this spinoff to be at least epic considering this buildup.
Nov 13, 2015 4:22 PM

Feb 2010
I don't know, the chapter was kinda okay. I mean, it was good and all, but also kinda complex. And I still don't get if they're hinting at events that will happen in the main series (that we've already seen, like nightmares normally taking vessels and such) just because they like doing so or because it's truly going to be a proper continuation. Nor can I understand if it's a doppelganger or the real deal. But anyway, for being a spin off, it's very good. Even the art adapts pretty nicely to the whole setting. And this darker Merry is quite badass, no matter what the truth is. Surely not regretting my choice of reading it (and why I've given it a 9/10 in my list already and why I voted the chapter a good 4/5)!
Working on~
Nov 18, 2015 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
The chapter was nice. I have the Japanese volume on my bookshelf (although I can't read Japanese ^^'), and I'm glad that someone finally picked this up and translated it. Now I can't wait for the final chapter.
Dec 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Feb 2011
wiles is really enjoying the stage he has created
compared to other nightmares in the main serie wiles is different, other nightmares weren't able to take over other nightmares the way he does

a bit confused if this is happening before the main serie or after, going with before until it gets more clear

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagefumi Merry Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

2 by Zeando »»
Dec 27, 2015 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kagefumi Merry Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2015

4 by Zeando »»
Dec 21, 2015 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.