Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2015 5:42 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uwaa he just threw the volleyball at her and knocked her down! What a jerk man, not only did it hit her neck, but she was carrying a trash can as well so it spilled all over the place! And why he did it? The lazy bastard didn't want to put away the ball himself. What scum! He is the worst.

And momiji is such a pushover, like she just let the other guy bed her and probably gets pushed around by all her classmates.

Poor purple haired maid, lusting over the dude's body, trying to seduce him but then just gets slapped away once he was done with her. I suppose she was being too assertive. He was telling her to stop after all XD

As for h scenes, they were quite adequate with the motion of the bodies, particularly the rocking and jerking during the thrusting and fingering. The detail of the bodies was pretty good too with adequate shading.

Nothing too exciting yet though.
Jan 8, 2018 4:33 PM
Jul 2018
The music during the scene where that kid threw the volleyball at Momiji was really nice. I've got nothing to say about the rest of the episode though.
Jan 29, 2022 3:20 AM
Jan 2012
I always saw short clips of this hentai, but I just found out that Satomi Koorogi, one of the most recognized seiyuus in the world, plays Momiji, I was like "WTF?" šŸ˜², I didn't think she would lend her voice in a Hentai, I'm see for that reason.
Sep 28, 2022 3:36 AM
Jul 2021
I was watching it on a rental VHS videotape 2002

More topics from this board

Poll: » Momiji Episode 4 Discussion

vansonbee - Aug 1, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Jan 8, 2018 4:42 PM

Poll: » Momiji Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Nov 15, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 8, 2018 4:37 PM

Poll: » Momiji Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Nov 14, 2015

1 by removed-user »»
Jan 8, 2018 4:37 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.