I always get ENFP in other tests anyway xD
Nov 8, 2015 4:01 AM

Jun 2014
I am ENTJ lol apparently
[center]
Nov 8, 2015 4:03 AM

May 2014
Moog said:
I would recommend this test for more accurate results. Why? Because online tests like the 16Personalities one suck. They don't take the cognitive functions--the meat of Jungian typology--into consideration. You can't be 'INTP but almost INTJ', because there is nothing similar about these types at all when it comes to how their brains work. Your responses in OP's test just shifts the percentage bar towards the Perceiving or Judging dichotomy, as if being late to work somehow makes you an INTP instead of INTJ if you're close towards either letter. It makes no sense, because the types are fundamentally different, lol. The test I linked actually relies on the cognitive functions, and I think that you'll find the results to be more accurate. Maybe you'll even get the same type.

76% INTJ
6% ENTJ
4% INTP
3% ENTP
3% INFJ

Nov 8, 2015 4:14 AM

Oct 2014
Moog said:
I would recommend this test for more accurate results. Why? Because online tests like the 16Personalities one suck. They don't take the cognitive functions--the meat of Jungian typology--into consideration. You can't be 'INTP but almost INTJ', because there is nothing similar about these types at all when it comes to how their brains work. Your responses in OP's test just shifts the percentage bar towards the Perceiving or Judging dichotomy, as if being late to work somehow makes you an INTP instead of INTJ if you're close towards either letter. It makes no sense, because the types are fundamentally different, lol. The test I linked actually relies on the cognitive functions, and I think that you'll find the results to be more accurate. Maybe you'll even get the same type.

It took me 40 questions to get a result. Even I do feel like my personality's all over the place haha.

28% INTJ
14% ISTP
10% ISFP
9% ESTP
9% ISTJ
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Nov 8, 2015 4:21 AM

Jun 2014
oo nevermind I am INFP
[center]
Nov 8, 2015 9:04 AM

May 2015
Moog said:

I don't disagree with anything you've said here.
I've read about the functions. I don't think I have any of the 16 personalities.

I'll check out the Big Five thing.
Nov 8, 2015 9:08 AM

Feb 2010
i do get different result every time i try this -___-
Nov 8, 2015 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
I don't know about this personality test bs, I'm 100% alpha boss nigga
Nov 8, 2015 9:33 AM

Jan 2009
I had ISTP when I did the Test mentioned in the OP.

With the Test mentioned by Moog I have:

45% ISTJ
21% ISTP
10% ISFJ
9% ESTJ
4% INTJ
Nov 8, 2015 10:43 AM

Mar 2015
To Bernkastel:
HalkenburgNov 8, 2015 10:48 AM
Nov 8, 2015 8:38 PM

Mar 2015
@Bernkastel
Nov 8, 2015 11:35 PM

Mar 2015
Bernkastel said:
@FloatingIdiot,
They are observations that are key to INTP character that are almost always true. It is not true in all cases, but in your case you violate them essentially 100% of the time. This means as a logical person I would have to type you as anti-INTP.

I've asked 2 confirmed INTPs today to read your text, and neither of them find it even remotely relatable. As one of them put it "[your probability of being INTP is] maybe zero percent". He told me to ask you the question:

Which part of your personality does not fit INTP?

I tend to only preoccupy myself with issues that have personal or moral significance, or a sociological impact. Versus an INTP stereotype, I feel like I am more empathetic and sensitive in general. I relate to the functions Ni slightly more than Si, and Fi a lot more than Fe. I have a strong distaste for analytical methods which over-generalize and remove the human element. I feel a bit out of place in online INTP community because they seem like a bunch of robots.

There are a number of areas where I don’t feel like the stereotypical INTP. There are more areas though, where I don’t feel like the stereotypical INTJ, INFP, ENTP, ISTP, etc. I guess the best way of putting it is if INTP is a disease, I would probably have a moderate case of it. If types are genetic though, I would be an IxTJ as both of my parents are clearly that type. However, I've always perceived things quite a bit different from them. I have always been a lot more scatterbrained and creative, and seen as having an attention deficit.

Like I also said, you don't really see my true character at all on these forums, and I do have a better idea of my own character than other people do simply from observing a basically fake persona.
HalkenburgNov 9, 2015 1:58 AM
Nov 8, 2015 11:56 PM

Nov 2015
wow. so many INTP here.
INTP (Ne)

A hound, begging for scraps at the emperor's table

Nov 9, 2015 1:38 AM
Jul 2018
What is your type,Bern?

MBTI,not women.
Nov 9, 2015 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
Bernkastel said:
DejWo said:
What is your type,Bern?

MBTI,not women.

I dunno, you tell me :D

ESFJ?
Nov 9, 2015 2:15 AM

Aug 2015
INTJ-A.
Nov 9, 2015 3:00 AM

May 2015
I always get INFP, including our friend Moog's suggested test.

58% INFP
20% ISFP
6% INFJ
4% INTP
3% ISFJ
Nov 9, 2015 4:09 AM

Apr 2014
The first test by OP:

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

The second test by Moog:

41% ISTP
14% ISTJ
13% INTP
5% ESTP
5% INTJ

The test said I'm a tough one :O

They aren't matching XD
Nov 9, 2015 4:40 AM
Mar 2011
92% INTP
3% INFP
1% ENTP
1% INTJ
1% ISTP

SHIIIIIT
Nov 9, 2015 4:50 AM

May 2015
EminemVEVO said:

Very high openness and conscientiousness, very low extraversion, neuroticism and agreeableness.
Nov 9, 2015 9:33 AM

Feb 2008
INTP/J

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Nov 9, 2015 10:16 AM

Mar 2015
EminemVEVO said:
EminemVEVO said:

Very high openness and conscientiousness, very low extraversion, neuroticism and agreeableness.

If you're very high in openness, INTJ is probably a better fit than ISTJ.
Nov 9, 2015 10:31 AM

May 2015
FloatingIdiot said:
EminemVEVO said:

If you're very high in openness, INTJ is probably a better fit than ISTJ.

That's what I figured, but I get different MBTI results from different websites.
Nov 9, 2015 10:56 AM

Oct 2015
ENFJ

Nov 9, 2015 11:13 AM

Aug 2013
EminemVEVO said:
EminemVEVO said:

Nice! I actually know about a 'Big 5' personality test that gives you some comprehensive information and statistics based on your scores, if you're more curious about this stuff. I'm not sure about its validity, but it's a fun test with supposed scientific backing (the Big 5 system is the only personality trait system with real credibility in psychology). Reading the result pages are particularly interesting.

Test.
MoogNov 9, 2015 11:34 AM
Nov 9, 2015 11:15 AM
Nov 9, 2015 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
Moog said:
EminemVEVO said:

Nice! I actually know about a 'Big 5' personality test that gives you some comprehensive information and statistics based on your scores, if you're more curious about this stuff. I'm not sure about its validity, but it's a fun test with supposed scientific backing (the Big 5 system is the only personality trait system with real basis in psychology). Reading the result pages are particularly interesting.

Test.

Your Personality Type is The Prodigy (RIOGD)

Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

Neuroticism 53
Extraversion 39
Openness to Experience 92
Agreeableness 11
Conscientiousness 53

Well,it was interesting.
I completed the entire test,btw.
Nov 9, 2015 11:33 AM

May 2009
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)
Nov 9, 2015 11:34 AM

Mar 2015
Your Personality Type Is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

You rarely get angry and it takes a lot to make you angry, however you experience panic, confusion, and helplessness when under pressure or stress. You are not prone to spells of energetic high spirits. Generally you are not considered to be an emotional person, however you are aware of and in touch with your emotions. You dislike confrontations and are perfectly willing to compromise or to deny your own needs in order to get along with others, however you generally see others as selfish, devious, and sometimes potentially dangerous.

You take your time when making decisions and will deliberate on all the possible consequences and alternatives.

The second part is extremely true for me.
HalkenburgNov 9, 2015 11:38 AM
Nov 9, 2015 11:34 AM

May 2015
Agreeableness 1
Conscientiousness 77

The others are around 20.
Nov 9, 2015 11:37 AM

Nov 2015
Moog said:

Test.

RICGS, Artisan
Neuroticism 71%

and whaa? my friendliness scored just 3?

INTP (Ne)

Nov 9, 2015 11:39 AM

Aug 2013
Typical INTP score. :P

Although they would generally score higher on openness.
Nov 9, 2015 11:39 AM

Mar 2015
I got a solid 8 on Agreeableness, if that's what you're talking about.

Oh wait, I beat you on Friendliness with a 4 :)
Nov 9, 2015 11:42 AM

Feb 2015
ISTP
Nov 9, 2015 11:48 AM

Nov 2015
are they talking to me just now?

I heard "agreeableness" if scores low, then big chances that the person is rule breaker, therefore they can change course of current trends.
INTP (Ne)

Nov 9, 2015 11:53 AM

Oct 2015
33% INTJ
23% INTP
11% INFJ
10% ENTP
8% INFP

wtf is this?
Nov 9, 2015 11:55 AM

Nov 2015
INFP!
Nov 9, 2015 11:59 AM

May 2015
Akihiko86 said:
I heard "agreeableness" if scores low, then big chances that the person is rule breaker, therefore they can change course of current trends.

Good. Death to Clannad.
Nov 9, 2015 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
Akihiko86 said:
Moog said:

Test.

This one was interesting, I liked it.
Nov 9, 2015 12:22 PM

Feb 2014
ISFJ-A , Defender.
Nov 9, 2015 12:24 PM

Jun 2014
The Few,The Proud and The Megalomaniacs = INTJ
Nov 9, 2015 12:30 PM
Jul 2018
Moog said:
I actually know about a 'Big 5' personality test that gives you some comprehensive information and statistics based on your scores, if you're more curious about this stuff. I'm not sure about its validity, but it's a fun test with supposed scientific backing (the Big 5 system is the only personality trait system with real credibility in psychology). Reading the result pages are particularly interesting.

Test.

Your Personality Type Is The Healer (BIOAS)

Healers are emotionally balanced, which means that they are less prone to depression and are able to cope well with feelings of anxiety, anger and vulnerability. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Healer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Healer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a sense of social responsibility and a general trust in others, Healers are often seen as sincere and generous. However the Healer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

And you? What results did you get, Dr. Bob Moog?
Nov 9, 2015 2:26 PM

Aug 2013
Cartox said:

And you? What results did you get, Dr. Bob Moog?

Hehe, I sense a fellow music enthusiast. I just took the test myself:

Neuroticism: 80
Extraversion: 21
Openness to Experience: 85
Agreeableness: 17
Conscientousness: 6

Your Personality Type is The Designer (RIOGS)

Designers are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Designer can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Designer enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Designer can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Designer has a refreshing impulsiveness about them, they tend to dislike too many rules and regulations and can be casual and whimsical.

More Moog traits:
Nov 9, 2015 4:31 PM

Jul 2014
cool test

MurauNov 9, 2015 4:42 PM
Nov 10, 2015 1:35 AM
Jul 2018
Moog said:
Test.

Nov 10, 2015 3:08 AM
Jul 2018
Bernkastel said:
Your Personality Type Is The Prodigy (RIOGD)

Prodigies are emotionally reactive, which means that they experience their emotions strongly and can be very passionate., however also have a higher tendency to experience emotions such as anxiety, anger and depression. Due to their independence and reserve, sometimes the Prodigy can be perceived as arrogant or unfriendly, however this is merely because they don't require the same level of social stimulation or interaction that others may seek. The Prodigy enjoys a good balance between the real world and fantasy, they are mostly aware of and in touch with their emotions. Being open-minded to new and unusual ideas helps them to interact with the world. With a healthy skepticism of the motives of others, and a belief in justice and being self made, sometimes the Prodigy can come across as guarded or intimidating. However the Prodigy generally has good self discipline and is recognized as being able to plan and think ahead.

What's the point of this? It's literally 5 sentences that describe each of the 5 axis each lol. Every personality profile is made of 5 of the 10 global sentences. Since it gives no additional information compared to the questions you answered, my verdict is that this personality classification is pointless.

But you typed as "Prodigy" so that ought to make you happy.
Nov 10, 2015 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
Bernkastel said:
DejWo said:
But you typed as "Prodigy" so that ought to make you happy.

Rewards have diminishing returns right? Prodigy is a boring adjective, I'd rather be insulted.

Why not just argue here on MAL or 4Chan then? :P
Nov 10, 2015 3:21 AM

Jun 2014
So many cool tests! on that new one I scored.

Your Personality Type Is The Teacher (BEOAD)
Nov 10, 2015 3:23 AM
Jun 2015
Moog said:

Test.

Apparently I have depression.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

6 by Rhaelynne »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » the future of AI girlfriend technology

deg - 25 minutes ago

0 by deg »»
25 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 9 hours ago

14 by Adverrito »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 4 hours ago

21 by Absurdo_N »»
48 minutes ago

» Anyone had a Drought Emergancy declared for their area?

vasipi4946 - Apr 19

11 by deg »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.