Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 7, 2015 2:46 PM

Aug 2008
CookingPriest said:
Antanaru said:
Sigh, more crappy anime changes. They just skimmed over some nice battles and keep butchering the series without any good reason. Why silver link, why? Why do you hate coherent writing so much? Why waste time on filler content just to rush everything next episode...

Because they have one cour to cover multiple volumes and the director is doing the best job possible to convey the important parts of those volumes?
There's no "have", it's their decision to do a half assed job. They could do a proper adaptation ending with the battle at the dojo or do a two cour with the whole tournament instead of this mish mash of actual plot and fillers with "important parts" left out.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Nov 7, 2015 2:52 PM

Nov 2014
I need to see Ikki beat that guy up
Hi there
Nov 7, 2015 2:53 PM

Jun 2015
Antanaru said:
There's no "have", it's their decision to do a half assed job. They could do a proper adaptation ending with the battle at the dojo or do a two cour with the whole tournament instead of this mish mash of actual plot and fillers with "important parts" left out.

Er, actually a lot of times they don't have a choice. Production by committee can be a bitch when you're dealing with adaptations.
Nov 7, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2015
Antanaru said:

There's only so much the anime can cover and I thought it did a good job covering the important parts (e.g. meeting Ayase, Ayase's training, the incident with Kuraudo at the diner, etc.).
Nov 7, 2015 3:10 PM

Aug 2015
Great episode.
Nov 7, 2015 3:19 PM

Jan 2012
god Ayase is so cute

Loved the ep!

Nov 7, 2015 3:26 PM

Jan 2008
The moment they called her a stalker I thought of Sarutobi from Gintama. And well would you look at that, same voice actors. Fun fun.

Though I hate to bring it up, funny how this and Asterisk both have a girl appear and with the same request of "training with the MC because they're skilled with swords" in the same week/day of the episode release. It's like they're collaborating or something.
Nov 7, 2015 3:31 PM

May 2015
Great episode. That scene where Ikki's getting shit on really pissed me off. Hope Ikki will show those fuck faces. I'm liking Ayase so far. That lewd scene though.

Nov 7, 2015 4:02 PM

Oct 2013
If Ayase's gonna attempt to do something stupid in regards to Ikki(what am I saying, ofc she will!), her might forgive her but she should consider what Stella's gonna do when/if she find's out...

And Stella, your legs are great.
Nov 7, 2015 4:43 PM

Oct 2014
Awesome episode, Ikki alpha as fuck as always. Grabbing them thighs and still keeping a straight face.
Just love this guy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 7, 2015 4:59 PM
Jun 2013
Felt like they're rushing this arc, but i could care less.
Nov 7, 2015 5:19 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I couldn't stop putting a smile on my face when Ikki was touching Ayase-senpai's thighs. xD All for the sake of lecture. *nod nod* But Stella has great legs and hands too. ;3

Ikki claims that punk who bullied him was a very strong guy, huh? But I sure would like to see Ikki beat up that punk to a pulp.

Ayase's got a creepy smile at the end. I wonder if she's scheming something.
Nov 7, 2015 5:21 PM

Jan 2011
Another great episode of Rakudai. Ayase Ayatsuji seems to be a pretty nice character. Ikki improved her sword stance so she can perform a lot better now. That scene where Ikki is fixing Ayase's posture by touching her thigh was very erotic and hot. Dayum, I'm thirsty...

Kurado, the sword eater, appears and he bullies Ikki in the restaurant yet Ikki does nothing but takes all of it. Ikki has a lot of tolerance and even stops Stella from attacking. The new characters seem interesting too, the vice president of the student council and the one in charge of accounting. Seems like Ikki will be facing off Ayase in the next match, which distances them apart.

I really like the scenes where Alice and Ikki have serious talks. Alice is seriously a great friend to Ikki, a real bro. Ayase seems quite different at the end, going full yandere mode now. Can't wait for the next episode.
5/5
Nov 7, 2015 5:41 PM

Jan 2008
Ikki has bigger balls than I gave him credit for (although not big enough to cross the line of killing or even remotely hurting even the worst of human scum). I would have lost it the moment the bottle was smashed. I hope Ikki finally kills someone who really deserves it, starting with that guy with a name that sounds like he belongs in a death metal band...even as unlikely as that is, given he's the type that would spare the invisible archer guy from previously. Still pissed about thatm because both of them signed off on the match that they could lose their life if they fought, and still Ikki decides to not even scratch the asshole when his sword was inches from the guy's jewels that he seems to proud of.
Nov 7, 2015 6:01 PM

Jun 2015
Okay so I really love this anime, but I think the next episode is going to be very predictable.
Ayase does want training from Ikki, but she absolutely needs to beat him in the tournament match. She does not stand a chance against them, so I think she is going to hire those assholes from the diner to beat Ikki up so he can't participate in the next match. That yandere face at the end totally tells me.

So then one of two things will happen, those pricks will probably try to hurt Ikki, and being in the position that he is in, he will probably let it happen, or someone will come and save him. Then Ayase will feel all guilty and her feelings for him will grow stronger cause he will probably try to say that he won't hate her for it, and that he will protect her or some crap.

Just my predictions, can't wait to see what happens next week.
Nov 7, 2015 6:38 PM

Sep 2013
Ayase looked pretty damn crazy at the end there. And damn, I keep forgetting that Ikki can't just do what he wants to do. And damn, it's equally easy to forget that Stella is herself a monster in combat.
Nov 7, 2015 7:17 PM
Apr 2013
GileonFletcher said:
Am I the only one who thought the ending felt a lot like the second to last scene of

Either she's trying to seduce him to make him take the loss in the battle or she's trying to get him out of the picture permanently.
Lets just say she is going to commit foul play...
Nov 7, 2015 7:19 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Friend vs friend fight next episode, hope Ikki will beat Ayase quickly...

Btw being a sword teacher.....isn't bad too :>

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 7, 2015 7:20 PM
Nov 2015
Jayden said:
Okay so I really love this anime, but I think the next episode is going to be very predictable.
Ayase does want training from Ikki, but she absolutely needs to beat him in the tournament match. She does not stand a chance against them, so I think she is going to hire those assholes from the diner to beat Ikki up so he can't participate in the next match. That yandere face at the end totally tells me.

So then one of two things will happen, those pricks will probably try to hurt Ikki, and being in the position that he is in, he will probably let it happen, or someone will come and save him. Then Ayase will feel all guilty and her feelings for him will grow stronger cause he will probably try to say that he won't hate her for it, and that he will protect her or some crap.

Just my predictions, can't wait to see what happens next week.

You have the right idea, but not entirely correct.
Nov 7, 2015 7:29 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa the Opening changed

OMG dat Thigh scene 0////0
Nov 7, 2015 7:36 PM

Mar 2009
The scene with her legs was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in anime. This is the second time fanservice in this show has been creepy and weird instead of titillating.
Nov 7, 2015 8:08 PM

Dec 2014
Jayden said:

Why do you do this to yourself.
Nov 7, 2015 8:48 PM

Sep 2014
Enjoyable episode!

I like that we are getting small moments of romance between Ikki and Stella, although I'd have liked them to show the kiss.

Ayase is introduced, I like her, but getting yandere vibes. Kind of seems like Ikki is getting a harem, even though he has Stella.

Fight with Kuraudo will probably be epic!
Nov 7, 2015 8:49 PM

Jul 2012
Good start to this new arc with introducing a new character in Ayase and all i have to say is wow...that thigh scene lol but yea other than that I was disappointed a little with the beginning battle not really so big when I thought it would be but cool to see the new antagonist Kuraudo, I cant wait to see the connection between him and Ayase and then of course see Ikki fight him since he is known as the sword eater. Last but not least that cliffhanger... Ayase's face kind of scared me, I cant wait to see what she will do to Ikki in the next episode.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuWThor4BiU&feature=youtu.be
Nov 7, 2015 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
Ayase in nutshell. Wonder what will happen in the rooftop.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Nov 7, 2015 10:31 PM
Dec 2011
It seems some people just realized the OP has changed even though it started in Ep 5.
Nov 7, 2015 10:38 PM

Dec 2014
I really don't like the guy singing the op song... Sounds like he is nervous or something..
The ED, i love it.

To Stella, your legs are not huge. XD

Ikki: wow logs... Er, i mean legs.....
Stella: (burns him to a crisp) ;)

And with 6 episodes the anime almost caught up to the manga translation. :)
Nov 7, 2015 10:39 PM

May 2015
i like how ikki try to be honest, i think this series will be more fuckin better since 1st ep
Nov 7, 2015 10:41 PM

Jun 2015
GradationAir said:
Jayden said:

Why do you do this to yourself.

u wot m9? no clue what you mean
Nov 7, 2015 10:44 PM

Nov 2008
Thank you Ikki, I was able to grope some legs thanks to your advice.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 7, 2015 11:01 PM
Nov 2015
The student council members lost to Stella and Ikki. Ayase's arc starts now. Kuraudo's Device Orochi looks awesome (resemblance to Bleach's Renji's Zabimaru except for the look and color obviously.), can't wait for the duel between the Worst One and the Sword Eater. Kuraudo's no shit either he's a tough cookie to beat unlike Kirihaya and he's no jerk, he's just waiting for a good fight (in the manga/ln)
Nov 8, 2015 12:45 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, things are about to go down. They got most of it correctly, but missing a few details. I am still enjoying it though lol
Nov 8, 2015 1:29 AM
Apr 2015
Here i had hope for a decent fight yet it ends again in a total one sided fight sign... Guess being in the student council means nothing more than being a elite cannon folder...

Don't really see the appeal in over exaggerating a ecchi scene, that makes you feel so detached from the characters. But considering what silver link did with prisma ilya that's no suprise...
Nov 8, 2015 1:50 AM
May 2015
I'm guessing that Alice could be right about Ayase.
Nov 8, 2015 1:57 AM

Jun 2014
the new op's animation looks better than the previous one imo , i'm still a bit sad that Ayase will have to fight Ikki . how the fuck did Ikki managed to hold back against that Kuraudo guy he really is an asshole . he deserves a good old beatdown .
Nov 8, 2015 2:08 AM

Nov 2011
Ayase reminds me so much of Hanako from Katawa Shoujou. o_o
Nov 8, 2015 3:15 AM

Aug 2013
Finally Ayase appears, already beginning his relationship with Ikki has been very good, and causing jealousy in Shizuku and especially in Stella, but this kindness and naive attitude of Ikki for everyone really annoys me a bit, after approaching the relationship with Stella in the last episode, in this again they seemed a little distant in my opinion

I want to see the next fights get the most out of the plot, I'm looking forward to seeing a great development in the anime ..
Nov 8, 2015 4:50 AM

Jul 2015
Ayase is so adorable, especialy during the Ikki's training. And at the end... That was some bloodthirsty look in her eyes. The hype for the next ep is real!
Nov 8, 2015 8:28 AM

Apr 2014
yeah those guys were so edgy pfft..

pab1994 said:
Dat Endcard DAYUMMM!

*saves for desktop wallpaper..
---------My Profile------------
Nov 8, 2015 8:29 AM

Dec 2011
Ayase's voice doesn't match
Nov 8, 2015 9:00 AM
May 2014
frenze12 said:
Here i had hope for a decent fight yet it ends again in a total one sided fight sign... Guess being in the student council means nothing more than being a elite cannon folder...

Don't really see the appeal in over exaggerating a ecchi scene, that makes you feel so detached from the characters. But considering what silver link did with prisma ilya that's no suprise...

They're cakewalk battles, hence why it doesn't have the focus.
There is one upcoming..

Ecchi scene..well..
She was very embarrassed and still tried to stay in position (not something else you might think of).
It is quite possible to break out in coldsweat or whatever because of it.

You do know it's one thing to have still-images, and another when they actually move?
An animated scene usually lasts longer than you'd need to skim a couple of panels, and it is more detailed..obviously..
Not to mention, they actually have to DO whatever is in those panels, otherwise it would be enough with a manga slideshow.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Nov 8, 2015 9:18 AM

Oct 2013
oh baby Ayase is best girl after one episode.

THAT THIGH SCENE DOE BRUUUUHHHHHHHHH. This anime NAILS the ecchi. NAILS it.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 8, 2015 10:57 AM

Jul 2015
This get better and better, hard to wait, i believe Ayase will say something, like"you can do what you want to my body but you'll have to lose against me".
Nov 8, 2015 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
Been anticipating this arc for a while now.
That bottle to the head was just as I remember it.
I can't wait to see what's coming next XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Nov 8, 2015 11:00 AM

Dec 2013
4/5.

I love that he decided to train in the morning with Kirin.

Oh w8.
Nov 8, 2015 11:52 AM

Jan 2013
ManlyTear said:
If Ayase's gonna attempt to do something stupid in regards to Ikki(what am I saying, ofc she will!), her might forgive her but she should consider what Stella's gonna do when/if she find's out...

And Stella, your legs are great.

THIS
Nov 8, 2015 12:47 PM

Sep 2014
Fucking paragon MCs.
Nov 8, 2015 1:03 PM

Dec 2013
Apparently having the main character in a relationship changes jack shit about the ever so stupid harem antics. Introduction of the new character was as retarded as can be -_-
Another bully type 'villain' (I mean he's essentially just a cocky 16 year old) enters the frame and spouts some lame lines just to eventually lose to our righteous main character at some point in the series...
Btw these kind of series always lack adults/teachers with authority don't they? The various student councils apparently represent absolute power which is incredibly silly to me. The meeting of the student presidents was so damn cringy.
I can't take that stuff seriously...
Average to bad episode.
Nov 8, 2015 1:18 PM

Jun 2013
slow but good fights at the start
we all know know why they have that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[spoiler]
Nov 8, 2015 2:21 PM

Aug 2013
CrowdFavorite said:
Apparently having the main character in a relationship changes jack shit about the ever so stupid harem antics. Introduction of the new character was as retarded as can be -_-
Another bully type 'villain' (I mean he's essentially just a cocky 16 year old) enters the frame and spouts some lame lines just to eventually lose to our righteous main character at some point in the series...
Btw these kind of series always lack adults/teachers with authority don't they? The various student councils apparently represent absolute power which is incredibly silly to me. The meeting of the student presidents was so damn cringy.
I can't take that stuff seriously...
Average to bad episode.

I agree with most of what you say, both of the 'antagonists' which were introduced are the generic bullies which seem to be there without any reason but to irritate the audience, but we've only seen two so I hope to see something new the next episodes. Plus Ayase's legs scene was a bit... disturbing
"Doubting everything that you take on... That is very important. Open your own eyes, clear out your ears, and look and listen to the world... And think using your own brain. After you've doubted everything, there is a possibility of something real to believe in. To believe in something, doubt everything."

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.