Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Asterisk War (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 7, 2015 2:05 PM

Jun 2014
Kyruga said:
thebrentinator24 said:
Only in anime will you find a 13 year old girl with a body like that.....

I personally a few years ago came to attend one girl with her mother when i was working as a receptionist in a hospital, she was 13 years, believe me, its possible.

As expected from Brazil......
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 7, 2015 2:10 PM

Feb 2015
good episode have to say I love the ED track every time I hear it, both the music & art are spot on.
Nov 7, 2015 2:13 PM

Apr 2014
I would say this is a meh episode.
Only interesting thing in this episode is seeing Claudia in a bikini and Saya getting jealous.
And damn Kirin is only 13 years old? and with those melons!
Nov 7, 2015 2:24 PM

May 2015
Why cliffhanger ;__;.... Enjoyed this episode, and still loving Kirin so far. That Claudia swimsuit though. Still absolutely love this show's music once I hear it again.

Nov 7, 2015 2:58 PM

Nov 2008
Reverberate__ said:
Why cliffhanger ;__;.... Enjoyed this episode, and still loving Kirin so far. That Claudia swimsuit though. Still absolutely love this show's music once I hear it again.

Indeed I have to admit I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed this series music its quite good
Nov 7, 2015 4:46 PM

Mar 2015
Damn... I'm in love with Kirin. Totally best girl of the season.. wait. It's hard to decide between Mari from Taimadou 35 and Kirin T_T

It was a good episode. Great characterization and more insights to the characters. Of course Claudia's yandere/yangire-ness was established in episode 4 and Julis' tsundere has been from the start. But Kirin's shyness and cuteness is over the top! I don't care if she's 13 years old with big boobs, for all I know she's the cutest character in this anime.

Nov 7, 2015 5:07 PM

Jun 2011
Great episode, Kirin is really cute (Still can't beat Julis though). I personally dislike Claudia but that doesn't mean that I'm angry about seeing her in a swimsuit ;)

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
MasterTengkorakNov 7, 2015 5:46 PM
I'm feeling thank you
Nov 7, 2015 6:12 PM

Jan 2013
Cute loli :3 sooo cute :3 But even being so cute, she is still Nº1.
Claudia...damn xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 7, 2015 6:59 PM

Dec 2014
ofc Kirin is 13
Nov 7, 2015 7:26 PM

Oct 2011
Hmm fanserivice. Aww Kirin <3
Nov 7, 2015 7:30 PM
Jul 2018
I've never really use or like the word moe but... KIRIN IS SO MOE.

that cauldia swimsuit is full of plot.

Those komodo dragons were cool with the regeneration.
Nov 7, 2015 7:47 PM

May 2015
kirin, best lolipai this season
Nov 7, 2015 8:16 PM

May 2009
Dat swimsuit

Nov 7, 2015 8:40 PM

Feb 2014
literal cliff hanger
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Nov 7, 2015 8:56 PM

Jul 2014
It's like if there wasn't 5 shows in a season where every girl at school had no friends and just wanted to become part of some guy's harem but he shows no interest in intimacy, trip and fall into breasts scene, swimsuit/beach/hotspring/inn episode, flat chested jealous of huge breast girl running gag, loli voiced by adult women making a stupid voice harem member, then Japan would cease to function. Seriously Japan, seriously, stop selling little girl's used undies in vending machines and giving us this same show over and over and over and over again.
Nov 7, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2008
Xenocrisi said:
yuiyuigahama said:
shirtless ayato when?

Yeah, when? Ayato is hot IMO.

Quoting for truth. Adding myself into the list of people waiting for this.
Best fanservice this episode was the glimpses of Ayato's chest
Nov 7, 2015 9:41 PM

Dec 2014
Kirin <3

Been reading the LNs, and she is still the most interesting... Atleast for me. :)

That super spicy curry looks delicious too. :)
Nov 7, 2015 9:58 PM

Jan 2011
13 huh Okay sure.. first Drive then shomin sample now this

the animation was a little off this week mainly noticeable on Kirin and the eyes
Nov 7, 2015 11:25 PM

Aug 2013
Awesome episode and I can't to see next week's episode. This anime is getting better.
Nov 7, 2015 11:36 PM
Oct 2015
Jose07 said:
That dinosaur attack... looks like Kirin fell for Ayato too.
In literal sense.
Nov 7, 2015 11:59 PM

Aug 2014
Claudia is the best girl, hands down.. I will be pretty disappointed if the author (from LN), rejects the Harem and allows Julis x Ayato. Honestly, all the girls deserve a chance #AllGirlsMatter (Harem)
Nov 8, 2015 12:48 AM

Mar 2015
ElectricRed said:
Claudia is the best girl, hands down.. I will be pretty disappointed if the author (from LN), rejects the Harem and allows Julis x Ayato. Honestly, all the girls deserve a chance #AllGirlsMatter (Harem)

Harem end is the best solution to all harem anime. No argument needed.

Nov 8, 2015 1:20 AM
May 2015
A loli gets officially added
Nov 8, 2015 1:53 AM

Sep 2015
Read the novels, next episode is going to be epic hahaha. Can't wait~~ A change in seidokan rankings.
Nov 8, 2015 5:07 AM

Feb 2014
Very good episode.

The pace was slower than usual, but it was a good thing, as we got to see more about Kirin and her uncle. It still angers me that her uncle would use her for his own benefit in trying to get into the executive board. The sooner Ayato, or someone else strong enough to de-rail his plans, the better.

Kirin herself is really sweet and adorable. She's very gifted to have a good sized rack for her age, which adds a lot of misery for poor Saya. ^^;

Let's hope both Ayato and Kirin are okay in the next episode, considering that they fell into the hole, not knowing how far down it goes.

Also, Claudia + swimsuit = HEAVEN! =3
Nov 8, 2015 5:10 AM

Jul 2015
Every episode with a cliffhanger ever... it just annoys me when something epic is about to happen. Well, I guess that's just the definition of cliffhangers.

Nov 8, 2015 6:13 AM

Apr 2015
Claudia's Ogre Lux really reminds me of King Crimson's power from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5! :o
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

My anime list
My manga list
Nov 8, 2015 12:57 PM

Jun 2013
well that was slow as hell but Claudia man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 8, 2015 6:02 PM

Sep 2014
Average episode. I don't mind the slow pace but we didn't really get that much for it.

I like Kirin, she is cute :3
Nov 9, 2015 6:52 AM

Jan 2015
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bastek66 said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 9, 2015 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
Free from the biting incident in the first half, much better the second half but failed to counter effectively the limited appeal of early episode.
Narration weak and uninvolving, the facts could be explained in a less trivial. Drawings declining in quality, the plot moves forward slightly at least are satisfied with this.
Nov 9, 2015 5:19 PM

Aug 2013
Holy hell, with that lewd bikini and smoking body I thought Claudia was about ready to jump into HSDxD's universe.

It'd be great if Kirin wore something just as lewd sometime. Knowing her it would be a one piece school swimsuit though.
Nov 9, 2015 5:23 PM

Sep 2014
That was ..uh.. Quiet the fanservicy episode.
Kirin is still really really adorable. I barely remember anything else aside from all those moments she had.
Nov 9, 2015 8:53 PM

Feb 2009
A harem where even the MC is hot. Sign me the f** up *___*

btw, i actually enjoy my claudia-service, lol. kirin is sooo cute. i'm glad she's getting fleshed out more as a character, but they could've done saya too when she first got introduced too.

Nov 9, 2015 9:16 PM

Aug 2014
....... Don't worry guys! Ayato will somehow cushion their fall! And I think I know how the episode will start next.. Accidental boobgrab incoming?

13 years old with that body? If I were Saya, I would definitely say the same thing! Dammit anime universe logic!
Nov 10, 2015 12:49 PM

May 2014
Not only is his harem building up, this 'new' girl is so nice. A 13 yo with that kinda body? I'd do her.
Romance building up, I vote for this new girl. Saya is no more.
Allekant is really trying to piss me off.
Nov 10, 2015 4:27 PM
Oct 2015
bastek66 said:
Dat swimsuit

Her boobs are bigger by a cup or two in the anime. Such unnecessary upgrade.
Nov 11, 2015 1:26 AM

Jul 2015
Claudia is absolute banging, in saying that I want to see her fight more. Although Kirin, seems to be capable I have a feeling that no Lux will be her downfall when the Festas come up.
Nov 11, 2015 7:57 AM

Sep 2015
Ryuutobi said:
bastek66 said:
Dat swimsuit

Her boobs are bigger by a cup or two in the anime. Such unnecessary upgrade.

I agree. But you know how it is for fanservice creators: "The bigger, the better"?
Not always in my opinion...

Good episode though 3/5
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2015 10:37 PM

Mar 2009
Still watching this for Claudia. That bikini was DANGEROUS.
Nov 13, 2015 10:42 AM

Jun 2015
Not liking saya being sidelined. Hopefully she will get her share of time too. And saya x kirin team, I am game. :9
Nov 14, 2015 7:51 AM

Dec 2012
Kirin can not be 13 years old, her boobs are too perfect. Good episode where Ayato extends his harem.
Nov 14, 2015 11:14 PM

Jul 2008
And the harem officially adds one. Still on team Claudia though.
Nov 15, 2015 12:05 PM

Dec 2009
Bahaha the Claudia obsession... She's like my least favourite. Most of the other girls are so eccentric and interesting.

I love how gentle the interactions between the girls and ayato are... Like there's no mindless bludgeoning out of cheap comedy jealousy, they're all pretty calm and cute about it all.

That cliff...faller.. ending... Waiting on FFF subs for next ep.
GenesisAriaNov 15, 2015 12:12 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 15, 2015 6:23 PM

Oct 2008
Toudou Kirin for the Best Girl!
LOL super satisfied at Claudia's fanservice! especially at the preview (i bet Claudia is semi shaved down there on the sides! hahaha)
5/5.

Nov 17, 2015 10:32 PM

Nov 2015
matias067 said:
Toudou Kirin for the Best Girl!
LOL super satisfied at Claudia's fanservice! especially at the preview (i bet Claudia is semi shaved down there on the sides! hahaha)
5/5.

Loved the episode ^^
Nov 22, 2015 6:36 PM

Feb 2013
This has gotten a little too generic and too slow. It needs more action and less harem building.
Nov 22, 2015 9:22 PM

May 2010
Meh episode is meh. I don't care about Kirin all that much, she's okay. Saya still best girl.
Dec 5, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2009
Loli Toshi Asterisk kk
Dec 17, 2015 12:19 AM

Jan 2013
Pretty good towards the end.
Still I don't like how Julis changes her personality on a dime so much.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

201 by Foreall908 »»
Feb 8, 1:05 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

116 by POLYTRON2K »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2015

324 by animegamerrose »»
Jun 21, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2015

180 by Gutzdeep42 »»
May 29, 2023 5:17 AM

Poll: » Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2015

122 by Arlindox0 »»
Feb 27, 2023 5:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.