Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Returns 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Nov 7, 2015 12:54 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, Kindachi realizes it now...or at least from his theories. Somehow, I'm finding this arc kinda dull as the buildup is sort of obvious.

Well at least no one is getting hurt this time. Hoshi's background story almost made me feel sorry for him.
Modified by Stark700, Nov 7, 2015 4:23 AM

Nov 7, 2015 6:00 AM

Whoa... Rosenkreuz is next! I thought it was going to be the penultimate arc in this season

Nov 7, 2015 8:03 AM

It was stupid story, he only needed to tell it wasn't him who withdraw from school...

Nov 7, 2015 8:03 AM

didnt expect that background story. wow. but i find it incredible how the uni just takes a imposter on the phone just like that to withdraw his application.. surely they had a more secure way to determine if he really wanted to withdraw. But then again, its an anime so D:

Glad this was a quick case. Can't wait to see the next one.

Nov 8, 2015 6:18 AM
Takato and Kindaichi working together?! Would've never imagined that. Can't wait for the next ep now.

Nov 8, 2015 7:37 AM
*sigh* just *sigh*...
Oh well, at least next week is Rosenkreuz case~
Wait. how many episode will this Kindaichi season is? 12? 24?

Nov 9, 2015 6:55 AM

Hoshi deserves it, i guess.

Is the next arc as good as the one from last season, the 2nd to the last case...
Kenmochi something arc???

Nov 10, 2015 2:57 AM
testamentKAISER said:
Hoshi deserves it, i guess.

Is the next arc as good as the one from last season, the 2nd to the last case...
Kenmochi something arc???

IMO, yes next case is better than Kenmochi, The murderer case. It is one of the best case in Kindaichi return series.

Dec 28, 2015 1:51 AM

The Japanese must be pretty serious about getting into a good high school. So serious that they would commit suicide or kill a friend over it. Either that or this is just anime. Not getting into a good school doesn't mean you won't succeed in life anyway.

Jun 30, 2016 4:12 AM

It was pretty obvious who the culprit is... Like, when they pull the "I have an alibi for sure!" person, it's usually him. But I do like this show over Conan sometimes, because we are foreshadowed the trick and culprit way earlier and it's easier to guess here. Even the motives were foreshadoweed too! The moment the girl dropped her necklace, I figured out the trick xD

Hoshi14 said:
The Japanese must be pretty serious about getting into a good high school. So serious that they would commit suicide or kill a friend over it. Either that or this is just anime. Not getting into a good school doesn't mean you won't succeed in life anyway.
Yeah, Asians take themselves really serious for education.

walldotfm said:
but i find it incredible how the uni just takes a imposter on the phone just like that to withdraw his application.. surely they had a more secure way to determine if he really wanted to withdraw.
Yeah, it seems a bit unbelievable.
Modified by Mayuka, Jun 30, 2016 4:17 AM

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

watch nodame cantabile

recommend me anything!

Jan 7, 2018 3:15 AM

I mean the way he's prioritizing GO token thingy over someone that might be dead.. is way too obvious :P

Usually I feel bad for the victim and the killer
But this time only the killer, his mom is dead :(

Next ep, wait what Takatou?
"Signature removed"