Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 6, 2015 7:58 AM

Nov 2015
I enjoyed the first half of Kyousougiga a lot even though the first episode had some misleading moments but the second half was such a mess. Everything was going too fast for the last two episodes. Everyone was saying that this is one of Toei's best anime but I was utterly disappointed which is a shame because it started so good. After watching it in one seating, it left me with a lot of questions.

Lady Koto had a premonition that the world(?) would be destroyed because of her so she decided to go away but what exactly was the reason why? I don't remember them explaining it. Does it have something to do with the Buddha that offered Lady Koto her body? Or was it something about Shrine?

It was said that Lady Koto borrowed Buddha's body and was supposed to return it after her feelings were reciprocated but because she was selfish, she didn't return it at all. Why was there no intervention after centuries have passed. Why was Koto still happily using Buddha's body? Was Buddha lying in a dormant state because her body is possessed by another and thus cannot reclaim it herself unless the current user returns it to her?

There was also that part where Inari said that even though he is a god but still he needs a Buddha's mercy. Then does that mean that Lady Koto became Buddha after possessing her body?

Didn't Inari say that he won't let Lady Koto go alone when she decided to leave? Why was Lady Koto alone then in the Sanctuary? Didn't Lady Koto say after she was reunited with her children that she would go back because she promised Inari that they would return together? It was shown that Lady Koto was alone in the Sanctuary when Child Koto found her. Where was Inari during that time?

What is the Sanctuary anyway? It was said that Lady Koto was trapped in there because she gave birth to Child Koto and all her powers were transferred to her child. Why did she go to the Sanctuary anyway? What was its purpose?

I don't understand Inari's physical changes. During his times with Lady Koto he was shown to be older. During his times with Child Koto which was their daughter so it's safe to assume that at this point in time he already spent time with Lady Koto with his older appearance, he was younger. What the fvck just happened?

Why did Inari leave Child Koto? It was shown that Child Koto would walk Inari to the Shrine every time he gets called but during one time, Child Koto was crying so I guess Inari was going to leave her for good or at least for a long period of time. Where was he going at that time?

What exactly was Inari's goal? I don't understand everything he said. The big reveal that he was a god and all those shit confused me. They all sounded mumbo jumbo to me. All I got was that he was confused with himself and wants to destroy the world because he wanted to die. What are his motives? Why was he confused? Inari was such a complicated character. Complicated =/= Complex

Wasn't he an Observer of Life and Death or Creation whatever? Why did he become a monk anyway? Did he just want to overstep his boundaries because he wants to discover something like emotions or whatever?

I'm not quite sure but from what I understand. Child Koto used Aratama/Raw to smash the Mirror world drawing that Inari made to create a path towards it. If so, why didn't Inari just used that path to enter the Mirror world again? Didn't he say that he was only able to enter because Child Koto opened up a path from inside the Mirror world? Why didn't he just use the previous path that Child Koto made? Did the path close? But then, the drawing was in the real world so it was impossible for the drawing to restore itself so the path couldn't have closed down. Why couldn't Inari just enter the Mirror world himself? Didn't he have a holy sword that works similarly to the Raw?

It was shown that all twelve parallels that the Shrine was guarding were all connected so if one is destroyed then so are the others. If this is so, why were the twelve parallels on the verge of destruction? Wasn't it shown that the Mirror world was outside the circle of parallels? If not, then was it also connected to the other parallels and thus caused its destruction when Child Koto accidentally destroyed the Mirror world?

What exactly was the power of the Beads that Myoue had? How was it able to restore Lady Koto who was about to disappear because she left the Sanctuary?

Why was Yase also disappearing? And why were her memories altered?

What exactly happened at the end? Was the Mirror world and the other twelve parallels destroyed? Inari's Father said that restoration was taking place so was the universe actually destroyed?

Please enlighten me. Ever since I finished Kyousougiga, these questions have been bothering me a lot.
Jan 26, 2019 3:33 AM

Mar 2016
Well this is obviously outdated but anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX9xAVe7DNA

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

136 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

66 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

61 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

65 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Kyousou Giga (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2013

87 by sharosharo »»
Apr 17, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.