Forum Settings
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Chapter 17 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side: Sword Oratoria
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2015 7:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
> Aiz into a guy

I don't think it should be that surprising with her behavior. That tattoo..though and stats. That's really quite something.
Nov 8, 2017 6:44 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Aiz is now a level 6!!!
May 11, 2021 11:34 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I take back my comment from the last chapter. They really wrote alll about the lap pillow and why it's important to the story. And I love seeing this free spirited Riviera laughing with Aiz
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Chapter 109 Discussion

Rowd - Jul 19, 2023

1 by Farabeuf »»
Jul 19, 2023 11:52 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Chapter 105 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jul 19, 2023

0 by Farabeuf »»
Jul 19, 2023 11:23 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Chapter 100 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jun 21, 2023

2 by Farabeuf »»
Jun 22, 2023 3:14 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Chapter 95 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jun 1, 2023

0 by Farabeuf »»
Jun 1, 2023 10:21 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria Chapter 90 Discussion

Farabeuf - Apr 22, 2023

0 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.