Forum Settings
Forums

Why do some people hate/dislike perverted anime main character?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 9, 2016 8:34 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Same reason ppl don't like perverts irl, cause ppl have a ridiculously negative outlook on sexual content
Apr 9, 2016 9:36 PM

Nov 2009
Melkaticox said:
I honestly don't feel like your comment provides much, it reads more like you're trying to excuse their bad behavior even though you apparently don't want them to be bad?

1) I was mostly just arguing for the sake of arguing. I like doing that.
2) I just think that some of the things you mentioned aren't bad. It's hard for me to resist defending some morally neutral or good things from people who think them to be bad.

Melkaticox said:
Also what do you care if "no character development!!"-friends come. It's a comedy, fuck 'em. Are you really gonna include that's probablly gonna make the series worse just because you don't want to deal with a bunch of annoying people?

1) I have seen Haganai, and it worked fine for them. I don't think it will make the show worse.
2) If anything, it will prevent the show from being stale.
3) Good shows expect to end sometime, preferably within the lifespan of the anime. An infinite show is just bad writing made by money-grubbing capitalists.
Apr 9, 2016 10:12 PM

Aug 2015
flannan said:
Melkaticox said:
I honestly don't feel like your comment provides much, it reads more like you're trying to excuse their bad behavior even though you apparently don't want them to be bad?

1) I was mostly just arguing for the sake of arguing. I like doing that.
2) I just think that some of the things you mentioned aren't bad. It's hard for me to resist defending some morally neutral or good things from people who think them to be bad.

Melkaticox said:
Also what do you care if "no character development!!"-friends come. It's a comedy, fuck 'em. Are you really gonna include that's probablly gonna make the series worse just because you don't want to deal with a bunch of annoying people?

1) I have seen Haganai, and it worked fine for them. I don't think it will make the show worse.
2) If anything, it will prevent the show from being stale.
3) Good shows expect to end sometime, preferably within the lifespan of the anime. An infinite show is just bad writing made by money-grubbing capitalists.

Never heard of Haganai so I dunno about that.
Again, take a page from Always Sunny.
Apr 9, 2016 10:22 PM

Nov 2009
Melkaticox said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10719/Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai
It's a story about a bunch of people who are fantastically bad at getting along with others, who form a club to resolve that.
It's funny and heartwarming.
Some people might be turned off because it's a harem, but they're missing a lot.
Apr 9, 2016 11:10 PM

Aug 2015
flannan said:
Melkaticox said:

It's a story about a bunch of people who are fantastically bad at getting along with others, who form a club to resolve that.
Some people might be turned off because it's a harem, but they're missing a lot.

wait
how do you go from boku wa etc to
haganai
Apr 9, 2016 11:31 PM

Nov 2009
Melkaticox said:
flannan said:

wait
haganai

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
For some reason, the letter "ha" is pronounced "wa" when it's used in this way. But not when it gets assembled into a word "haganai".
Apr 9, 2016 11:47 PM

Aug 2015
flannan said:
Melkaticox said:

wait
haganai

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
For some reason, the letter "ha" is pronounced "wa" when it's used in this way. But not when it gets assembled into a word "haganai".

not even bokusuku or something
weird
Aug 9, 2021 9:34 AM
Aug 2021
Would you like to see a pervert in real life are they appealing to look at? Do you want to be like them? If so please tell your parents i send them my condolences
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 9 hours ago

9 by LenRea »»
3 seconds ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

92 by JaniSIr »»
1 minute ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Yesterday

49 by fae »»
1 minute ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.