Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2015 4:31 PM

Jun 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The foreshadowing for these last episodes's been intense.

As a downside how dense the attitude of the characters has become, but I guess it can't be helped, it might be hard to adaptate that pile of events and coincidences in a way the characters look less stupid at times.
Oct 24, 2018 8:21 AM

Nov 2016
Marius pissed me off so much, but maybe it was better that he hesistated.

And finally justice was served. Bye bye Thernadiers.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 23, 2021 7:42 PM
Oct 2018
During the arc where Jean Valjean was almost extorted by Thenardier, I cannot believe that Marius actually weighed the life of a man against the wishes of his father, and his indecision could have cost Jean Valjean his life. His inability to follow through in that moment is unforgivable, and quite frankly, his love(obsession) with Cosette made me uncomfortable. From his stalking which made Jean question the safety of his family, to his projecting of his obsessive love and even giving Cosette a predetermined name and personality based on his flawed perception was uncomfortable to witness. He might have had good intentions, but his ego, coupled with his obsessive and selfish love made him someone I would have been uncomfortable having a relationship with. The major reason he resolved himself to eventually help Jean was because the person he had made an object of his infatuation( thereby objectifying Cosette) would have been in danger, paying almost no heed to the life of Jean, and instead making a decision based on his obsessive love and nothing else.
Oct 11, 2021 9:44 AM
Apr 2014
Never liked Marius from the original nor from other adaptations, but this Marius has to be the worst. Absolute lunatic.
Apr 25, 2022 9:55 PM
Feb 2016
I could not stand Marius at all in this episode. Felt so frustrated watching him. Good episode either way.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette Episode 17 Discussion

000rga - Dec 12, 2017

1 by Majod20 »»
Feb 29, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette Episode 52 Discussion

AironicallyHuman - Aug 21, 2011

13 by FieryKun »»
Nov 24, 2023 3:55 PM

Poll: » Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette Episode 51 Discussion

AoiTrinity - May 11, 2013

3 by Vyse_Sohma »»
Sep 23, 2022 8:25 PM

Poll: » Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette Episode 46 Discussion

xochandaox - May 23, 2011

3 by EmperorKaido »»
Apr 30, 2022 4:16 AM

Poll: » Les Misérables: Shoujo Cosette Episode 44 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Dec 15, 2014

4 by EmperorKaido »»
Apr 29, 2022 9:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.