Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2015 9:25 AM

Jul 2015
Ok so i finished episode 11 and i was confused why are they using the atomic bomb and what are they aiming for??
Im thinking that they become terrorist is for catching the culprit behind the xxx plan (forgot name).
Is that true?? Or something more complicated -_-
If they wanted to catch the culprit, they could just report to the police....but why they didnt??
And why is the US army attacking them??
Someone pls explain it to me!!!!! I need an actual answer that i can understand easily plssss Welp!!!!
SkyVongolaPrimoNov 2, 2015 9:36 AM
Dec 28, 2015 1:39 AM

Oct 2013
In my opinion, if they would have reported the story to the police, no one would have believed them. Maybe because of some missing evidences, maybe because they are such two young guys, whatevs. In that way, the police had to start to research:

Who are those guys? What do they want? What is their history and why are they acting like terrorist, but do not kill anyone?

Unavoidably they had to find the truth about their history, the experiments and the masterminds.

Thats also the reason why they started to act like terrorists. But as you already have figured out they never wanted to kill anyone.

Why they have used the atomic bomb in the very end is a question for me aswell; because I had a longer break between the last few episodes. But if I do remember right, there is an explanation about it.

The US-Army is attacking them 'cause of the incident at the airport (and a second one, can't remember which one). The US-Army failed their mission to prove that the Japanese Goverment had an atomic bomb. They did some illegal things and wanted to avoid bad repetition. So they had to destroy facts. Nine and Twelve knew too much.

If I am wrong or someone has some more details, please correct me. It's just what I am thinking.
My only regret is having regrets!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2014

380 by Yavicci »»
Today, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2014

866 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:47 PM

» Boring

egosumjohn - Aug 30, 2023

22 by Pain »»
Apr 21, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2014

448 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Zankyou no Terror Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Naruleach - Jul 5, 2014

422 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.