Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic Chapter 284 Discussion

Nov 8, 2015 8:09 AM

IN just 3 years, industrialization, trans national corporations, Globalization and advanced technologies has happened??? Lol would have been more plausible if it was 7 to 10 years has passed or even 20.

Nov 9, 2015 6:18 AM

lmao at Alibaba as he was trying to figure out what was going on XD But damn, thats quite the evolution in just 3 years...

Nov 12, 2015 2:06 PM
Jicetus said:
They've evolved more in 3 years than us in 100 years. :s

only 100 years! are your sure?
beside airships, they come from middle age fantasy to par on with sci-fi cities we can see in starwars, minority report or fifth element.
they evolved even faster than federation of planets in300 years (again if we excluding starship)

my reaction was like alibaba, WTF happened during those 3 years???

Nov 12, 2015 7:29 PM
Well shouldn't the use of magic allow such a shift be plausible?

Nov 20, 2015 8:43 AM

that is one huge move in future.

Nov 20, 2015 9:08 AM

trump54 said:

No it shouldn't. Magic was around for ages and they were still at the level we saw. This kind of jump is beyond implausible. It's lazy

Nov 20, 2015 6:04 PM

Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

No it shouldn't. Magic was around for ages and they were still at the level we saw. This kind of jump is beyond implausible. It's lazy

It does. Remember how high tech Magnostadt was?

Why? Because of the magicians. The reason the rest of the world didn't have the same high tech Magnostadt did was because
1) most of the high class Magicians were probably in Magnostadt
2) Magicians aren't normally revered enough to be allowed to help change a country(unless they're a Magi)

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. It was very possible and plausible, but it just wasn't touched by the rest of the world.
The sun is a deadly laser

Nov 21, 2015 1:36 AM

Mfw I read this chapter.

What is 3 years lol...
Modified by nerfx, Nov 21, 2015 1:42 AM

Nov 21, 2015 3:53 AM

mira-nyan said:
Darklight0303 said:

Why? Because of the magicians. The reason the rest of the world didn't have the same high tech Magnostadt did was because
2) Magicians aren't normally revered enough to be allowed to help change a country(unless they're a Magi)

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. It was very possible and plausible, but it just wasn't touched by the rest of the world.

Magnostadt was nothing like the starwars world we have now after 3 years =__+

Nov 21, 2015 4:33 AM

Darklight0303 said:
mira-nyan said:

Magnostadt was nothing like the starwars world we have now after 3 years =__+

Uhuh.

Right.
The sun is a deadly laser

Oct 27, 2018 3:56 AM

I laughed when Alibaba imagined Morgiana as big ripped woman ...
That was really escalated quickly in only 3 years, I wonder what their conflict will be in this last arc ...

Pages (2) « 1 [2]