Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2015 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I remember watching random episodes of this when I was a kid, and I can't believe how badly it aged. That Siegfried and Roy joke was too real. I just can't imagine dubbing this show in English, it's just so silly. I mean, there are other silly shows out there, I get that, but damn this a piece of work. It's like Saint Seiya decorated with 80's cheese.
Nov 6, 2015 2:07 AM

May 2012
The fight wasn't that impressive lol. Guess I watched too much action anime these days that had better fights. Still, good start, just good, not great. Good thing I'm watching this in Japanese version, so it doesn't sound as cheesy as what people think due to the dubbed version, which I assume it's edited? The intro song is nice, and nice to watch this again as I didn't watch all the episodes when I was a kid in my native language dub version (not English), kept miss a few episodes because the show kept moving channels lol.
Mar 29, 2019 12:30 PM

Aug 2013
I'd be far more surprised than the people in that crowd, if I saw a white tiger causally roaming around a city block.
Jun 4, 2021 10:39 PM
Oct 2019
yea, so, idk how people enjoyed these older anime

this is a 4 or 5/10
Sep 16, 2022 4:28 PM

Oct 2021
Really liked the aesthetics of the anime and the design of the armors, the Saint Seiya influence is clear.

I'm liking it.
Jan 22, 11:41 PM

Nov 2012
started the english dub of this, mostly just for something to stick on in the BG while I do some stuff (actually packing and moving place atm).

Hopefully it's a fun ride, was a decent start, love the designs of the armours ofc
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sub vs. Dub in Ronin Warriors?

JoNuttanon1994 - Feb 5

0 by JoNuttanon1994 »»
Feb 5, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Episode 39 Discussion

Shocked - Nov 11, 2015

3 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 25, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Episode 19 Discussion

GarouWolf - Sep 27, 2022

1 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 23, 7:29 PM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Episode 15 Discussion

Shocked - Nov 9, 2015

2 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 23, 5:48 PM

Poll: » Yoroiden Samurai Troopers Episode 4 Discussion

GarouWolf - Sep 18, 2022

1 by JVskunkape »»
Jan 23, 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.