Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: One Punch Man Episode 5 Discussion

Feb 18, 2016 11:03 PM

9/10
Epic episode πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š

Feb 29, 2016 10:01 PM
Loved it!

Saitama would fail the written test, I anticipated that.

The fight scenes were amazing between Saitama and Genos
PM me if you want me to reply, I don't check the forums again after I reply

Mar 12, 2016 8:36 AM

Master vs Disciple fight was quite enjoyable.
Once again shows the difference between Saitama and the others.
His power can't even be ranked within the hero system dammit.
Eww.. erhmm that's suppose to be handsome ?
He looks disfigured to me. LOL.

Mar 12, 2016 9:34 AM

lol Saitama destroyed the training center xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 21, 2016 7:04 PM

Forget previous two boring episodes, finally some plot!

Heroes' organization seems like nice concept. But they didn't have to go all lengths to explain that C for audience it was way too obvious (well, maybe not for Japanese but still).

But I have to say their fight was just epic! Brilliant animation there.

Still, this show really has some weird choice of antagonists, that Snake guy was just horrible and really miserable. At least the second one felt kinda competent.

Also, jokes with bubblegums are so last-century. Someone (Sunrise perhaps) should tell Madhouse how to use tropes more effectively.

Jun 4, 2016 2:05 PM
OrangeJP said:
First thing that came to mind:

I'm going to buy this

good reference.only I realized when you said.

Jun 15, 2016 6:09 PM

BlazinWatcher said:
That ending...

just the same thought over here :D
Recommend me some romance manga's and anime's :)

Jun 16, 2016 9:44 AM
RafaKojiro said:
OrangeJP said:
First thing that came to mind:

I'm going to buy this

good reference.only I realized when you said.

I want to by that shirt so badly. And the good thing is my parents will never know what it means.

Aug 13, 2016 10:37 PM

Saitama destroying the comp.

Of course Saitama is ranked C. Being overlooked again.

Oppai.

Best practice fight ever.

DAT FINAL FLASH!
Modified by Rob, Aug 13, 2016 11:32 PM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Aug 16, 2016 8:05 PM

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS EPIC.
Loved how he got rank C right away ahahha.
More characters, that's good.
Pretty awesome show so far, enjoying it a lot XD
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Sep 28, 2016 12:28 PM

Dude. There are so many awesome gifs in the comments here. HAHHAA.
Episode 5 = Vol. 3. Ch. 16-18Beg.

VOLUME 3 :: AWWW. THEY'RE GOING TO SCHOOL NOW. Well, they took the Super Hero test and both Genos and Saitama passed. OF course. HAHAHA. Saitama was never the type to really pay attention, was he? Makes one wonder why he even thought about taking a job as a salaryman in the first place. Or maybe he used to be pretty good/average at education and then after he started to train he just became nonchalant.
Genos is in Class S so he's more Super Hero than the teacher is, right? Seeing as how the teacher is merely Class A. Rank 38, too. What's with this teacher and his weird snake outfits? BAHAHAHA. THAT ATTACK, THO. That background is hella beautiful. Snek. HAHAHA.

Yeah. I'm totally thinking that since they came up with the Hero organization after his grandchild was saved by some dude, I'm thinking that it was Saitama who was the guy. Only confirmed it when I saw the butt-chin guy. HAHAHA
That finishing move. Genos also looks pretty good with his hair all aired up, too.
OOOHHH. SOME SPARRING. SO COOL. ALL OF IT. Genos animated is so dope. My goodness. It's like watching some sort of 'Dragon Ball Z' thing here. HAHA. Got me so hyped.

In the anime, there's this cutie with the blue hair. Who is he? I don't remember reading about him in the manga but it also doesn't really show the scene where Saitama and Genos go out to eat at the udon shop. Then they get to meet the blue haired cutie, again. OOOHH. He's Class A, rank 1. Amai Mask. Hmmm... I wonder if we'll get to read about him in the manga aytime soon. GOING WITH ANOTHER ROUTE, GUYS. This is where the manga and the anime are differing!!``

Oct 18, 2016 10:08 AM

That animation was godly! Why can't we get more of this in other action series? argh

Oct 19, 2016 11:41 AM

If Saitama can do so much damage without even trying, I can only imagine what he would do at maximum power.

Nov 1, 2016 4:48 AM

Got some DBZ vibes when he smashed that punching machine :D I love stuff like this.

Nov 26, 2016 4:43 PM
I see I'm not the only one that the punching machine made think of that DBZ episode.
I always have an appreciation for good animation that doesn't resort to CGI.

Nov 28, 2016 11:40 AM

Saitama and Genos had great chemistry in this episode, even when their relationship wasn't played for laughs. Pretty boy with blue hair reminds me of Mikisugi, I wonder what he really wants with Genos.

Feb 25, 2017 1:22 PM

Blue haired guy with silly nickname already seems annoying ugh. Hope Saitama can kick his ass soon >:D

Apr 2, 2017 6:35 AM

Wow I want that jumper so badly >_<

Jun 12, 2017 9:18 AM
this episode was great saitama is rank C hero and genos rank S . And the fight between them was great watching

Sep 30, 2017 11:48 PM

That ending, Saitama changed his mind real quick when Genos put that stack of money down lol.

Nov 20, 2017 12:29 PM

That sweatshirt is perfect for a gag gift. You don't get it right away.

How'd your interview go? What interview?
Careful, he's probably another rookie crusher. Rookie crusher?
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.

Dec 27, 2017 2:28 AM

Genos' fight with Saitama was the most gorgeous looking one in the series so far β™‘ Those slow motion moments when he attempts an explosive kick with Saitama dodging it and the Certain Death Air Pressure punch was too awesome for words.

Saitama was the one who created the Hero Association and he got C ranked lol
At least they're aware of his immense power now.

Apr 10, 2018 9:48 PM

This might have been the best episode yet - the banality of bureaucracy returns. I liked seeing Saitama surpass everything they threw at him, but I think it's interesting that there was a written test that he totally failed. I wonder what's in store for Genos with the hero association too. Also, the end was amazing, going from a sad goodbye to Genos moving in.

Mar 31, 7:30 AM

I think that Saitama would be better as a side character rather than MC...

The fight was amazing!

Nice DBZ reference when he smashed that punching machine lol.

Life has no meaning.

Apr 7, 3:30 AM

Did you bring a toothbrush?
YES!

Jun 18, 4:04 AM
That fight between Genos and One Punch Man was super sick :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls

Jul 8, 4:12 PM

Genos may be made of metal, but his cheeks? are perfectly soft and ready to be poked patted and squeezed.

Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

Preview MangaManga Store