Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 1, 2015 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's like clash of the titans lol

A transformed legged mech like beast takes on another monster.
At least Jirou is doing slightly better now I guess? Eh as usual, I still find the creatures of this show to be pretty bizarre.

All hell broke loose this episode :o
Nov 1, 2015 7:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
There was just nonstop intensity for this episode damn O_O

Glad to see that this episode followed up from last week's but I didn't expect to get so many things be revealed like Emi being behind that radio station and her being some monster and then the stuff with Jiro

Shit got so real man and now I'm not sure how I feel anymore about the Bureau because everything they did was shady as fuck and all of that destruction and deaths were basically orechetrated by them for their own selfish reasons...... If this continues, its no wonder why Jiro went rogue

Still I find it to be interesting just how much Emi cares about Jiro and I wonder if he feels the same. Kikko is best girl though, because if what she did for Jiro isn't love then I dunno what is....Her good heart just makes me smile and it pains me to see that she's choosing to endure all this crap that the Bureau is having them do

Great episode overall
TokoyaNov 1, 2015 8:02 AM
Nov 1, 2015 7:53 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Action-packed episode. I still think this anime lacks organization as it's all over the place. Still good episode though...

4/5
GoldenDevilGamerNov 3, 2015 1:42 PM
Nov 1, 2015 8:02 AM

Apr 2015
This episode was good, especially the end.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

My anime list
My manga list
Nov 1, 2015 8:05 AM

Jul 2010
Learning a little more about Jiro and Emi, the secret that is kept from Jiro...

This beast rave, from wanting peace then to wanting it stay a beast by causing mass destruction, the superhuman bureau also manipulating things to their advantage. To use the means of "peace" to justify the unjustifiable.

The monster rave to come doesn't sound too pleasant at all, would part of the public even buy it as a peaceful association anymore after this episode, or would they be some cult to begin with.

I thought the accident would be conspired more to look like one, but it was far from it, though the crowd didn't seemed to care about the causes.
Nov 1, 2015 8:55 AM

Sep 2014
I'm happy they explained some stuff about Jiro this episode.
Nov 1, 2015 9:22 AM

Jul 2014
It seems too weird for me that it seems impossible for me to say how much I enyoyed this. I expect most of this feeling to be solved when the series finishes airing.
Nov 1, 2015 9:31 AM

Jun 2015
enjoyed this week's episode. Didnt have to watch it twice to unds haha.

emi is pretty scary with her ability to take faces and all... but i find her really cool.
so apparently she was Ukyo Yamato of the Beast Radio Inc?
Judging from the mad guy's flashbacks, she was there with him for quite awhile? so where's the real Ukyo?
And the pacing of the ep was good. Feels were there too.
Getting closer to uncovering what Jiro really is..
walldotfmNov 1, 2015 9:37 AM

Nov 1, 2015 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
Another great episode. Its nice to see more shades of gray and dots being connected.

walldotfm said:
enjoyed this week's episode. Didnt have to watch it twice to unds haha.

emi is pretty scary with her ability to take faces and all... but i find her really cool.
so apparently she was Ukyo Yamato of the Beast Radio Inc?
Judging from the mad guy's flashbacks, she was there with him for quite awhile? so where's the real Ukyo?
And the pacing of the ep was good. Feels were there too.
Getting closer to uncovering what Jiro really is..

There was no real Ukyo. Ukyo was always Emi and Emi manipulated the guy into doing her bidding most likely due to Chief's orders. Then the Radio Guy was used in the whole "make superhumans look good" thing.

It clearly did no favors to his psyche.
AhenshihaelNov 1, 2015 9:59 AM
Nov 1, 2015 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
CookingPriest said:

There was no real Ukyo.

I see. Then her purpose was to try to infiltrate Beast Radio Inc and stop the mad guy from committing evil?

Nov 1, 2015 10:01 AM

Jul 2007
walldotfm said:
CookingPriest said:

There was no real Ukyo.

I see. Then her purpose was to try to infiltrate Beast Radio Inc and stop the mad guy from committing evil?

No. Her purpose was to cause it. They needed an adversary that Superhumans could fight making them look good in public eyes. As Chief explained in his shadowy meeting last episode Beasts were supposed to be something everyone could hate(unlike countries or people), a force of nature.

So Emi was there to shape and manipulate the guy and provide him resources and tools to create a beast army that superhumans could then stop. Supposedly one of ingredients she provided to them was Jiro's DNA(Which they retrieved back afterward as shown in last scene).

I guess in a sense the guy was as mad as he is because of her influence.
Nov 1, 2015 10:13 AM

Feb 2015
OKAY. Next episode about Monster. From Superhuman , beast , and now Monster. What's the difference between monster and beast?
Nov 1, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2007
Tevens said:
OKAY. Next episode about Monster. From Superhuman , beast , and now Monster. What's the difference between monster and beast?

Monster = Yokai(also known as ayakashi/mononoke) = Japanese mythological spirits/phantoms like kitsune, bakeneko, etc. Its what Emi(kitsune? altho she might be goddess Inari herself) and Furouta(Obake/Brownie-Ghost) are. Most common types of yokai are shapeshifters(again like Furouta and Emi)

Beasts = Kaiju = "super beasts" like Godzilla. Its what the giant monsters in super sentai and etc shows and movies are.
AhenshihaelNov 1, 2015 10:25 AM
Nov 1, 2015 11:00 AM

Jul 2015
I love that question that Jiro asked the monster as he got there. "Are you a messenger from nature? A victim of humans?are you what we desired?" Or something among those lines. Really questions who the real monsters are..
Nov 1, 2015 11:11 AM

Jul 2007
Wrsty said:
I love that question that Jiro asked the monster as he got there. "Are you a messenger from nature? A victim of humans?are you what we desired?" Or something among those lines. Really questions who the real monsters are..

Yeah that alongside the fact that for the first time they intentionally made sure to highlight the brutality of the megagon being taken down really drives down a message.

It was not some heroic flashy pose like the first EP. Jiro literally stabbed bloody dying animal through the head.
Nov 1, 2015 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
It was good to see a little more of Jiro's past!
Nov 1, 2015 12:09 PM

Jun 2015
CookingPriest said:
walldotfm said:

No. Her purpose was to cause it. They needed an adversary that Superhumans could fight making them look good in public eyes. As Chief explained in his shadowy meeting last episode Beasts were supposed to be something everyone could hate(unlike countries or people), a force of nature.

So Emi was there to shape and manipulate the guy and provide him resources and tools to create a beast army that superhumans could then stop. Supposedly one of ingredients she provided to them was Jiro's DNA(Which they retrieved back afterward as shown in last scene).

I guess in a sense the guy was as mad as he is because of her influence.

icic. thanks for explaining!

Nov 1, 2015 12:29 PM

Jul 2015
Great episode, we had a chance to see a bit of Jiro's past and some character development. Sweet.
Nov 1, 2015 12:40 PM

Nov 2008
So just what is Jiro, such that his so-called "step-dad" secretly put away some vials of blood from him.

And talking about Step-Dad, is everyone here corrupt except for Jiro and Kikko?

BTW it looks to me as if Emi "loves" Jiro in a very non-human way; and mainly because of his power.

I am enjoying this series more and more as it goes on.
Nov 1, 2015 1:04 PM

Jul 2007
dbaranyi said:
So just what is Jiro, such that his so-called "step-dad" secretly put away some vials of blood from him.

Considering his blood seems to reanimate beasts, he most likely is somehow connected to where beasts originate from.

That seems to be the idea.
Furouta is oblivious, Kikko is just learning how fucked up the place is and everyone else just lies to Jiro and manipulates him(it seems he also believes that the fire that burned tokyo was also some random beasts and not him himself).

And even then each of them seems to have secrets:
Chief seems to be completel inhuman existence posessing a corpse or something,
Jiro's step dad is closely connected to the cryptozoology of that world and seems to have a bit of "Doctor Frankenstein" syndrome in terms of experimentation
Emi seems to be just interested in Jiro's potential and is an enigma.
The Time Guy seems to be from some sort of future.
Furouta seems to have a mysterious background that is hinted at(the fact that he is a yokai just like Emi and that scene in his introductory episode where he wakes up with tears in his eyes for some reason)

Even Kikko seems to be from a parallel reality/alternate dimension with her stay in the one she is being a punishment for some sort of crime as implied by ullr.

dbaranyi said:

BTW it looks to me as if Emi "loves" Jiro in a very non-human way; and mainly because of his power.

Yokai by the nature are about mischief and calamities. Especially kitsune. If Jiro has/is something that as he puts it "longs to end the world", it is only normal a trickster would be infatuated with that.
AhenshihaelNov 1, 2015 1:09 PM
Nov 1, 2015 1:12 PM

Dec 2014
Same feelings as last episode. The show is at least explaining things now and its getting better because of it.

Although I still want to know what the hell Kikko was doing when Jiro was in bed.
Nov 1, 2015 2:39 PM

Jan 2008
This Hiroyuki kid with a face like a goblin. He had his second chance at getting out alive after Jiro blew his fuse...but now he needs get offed for essentially becoming a terrorist by sticking that needle in Jiro, which could be considered attempted murder since the little piece of shit knew what the needle does.

I was hoping the MegaGon beast would flatten some of those "peaceful" protesting students. The grin on my face rivaled the Chesire cat, after MegaGon stabbed that beast-loving radio freak. It's too bad Hiroyuki wasn't taken out in the chaos as well. I wonder if this was a form of allegory, comparing this to the people IRL who bandwagon in protests without fully believing in or properly understanding whatever cause they're protesting. As far as I can see, those students only wanted to fuck shit up, the moment they forced MegaGon to rampage with the flashlights, to the point even that business-suit lady was confused at their actions.

Emi is quote the manipulative vixen herself...as her nature suggests. Purposely creating an adversary for superhumans to defeat in order to receive positive public favor...seems like the superhuman bureau isn't all righteous, which may be one of the reasons Jiro eventually leaves it.
Nov 1, 2015 2:41 PM

Aug 2014
CookingPriest said:
dbaranyi said:

Considering his blood seems to reanimate beasts, he most likely is somehow connected to where beasts originate from.

Furouta is oblivious, Kikko is just learning how fucked up the place is and everyone else just lies to Jiro and manipulates him(it seems he also believes that the fire that burned tokyo was also some random beasts and not him himself).

Jiro's step dad is closely connected to the cryptozoology of that world and seems to have a bit of "Doctor Frankenstein" syndrome in terms of experimentation
Furouta seems to have a mysterious background that is hinted at(the fact that he is a yokai just like Emi and that scene in his introductory episode where he wakes up with tears in his eyes for some reason)

Even Kikko seems to be from a parallel reality/alternate dimension with her stay in the one she is being a punishment for some sort of crime as implied by ullr.

dbaranyi said:

Yokai by the nature are about mischief and calamities. Especially kitsune. If Jiro has/is something that as he puts it "longs to end the world", it is only normal a trickster would be infatuated with that.

I agree with everything. This is actually a sort of post I would write earlier if I didn't have to go to work.

I really find this episode depressing and dark in some way. I mean, it stays in a great contrast with previous episodes when everyone was like super friendly, Emi the best girlfriend, Hitoyoshi the best step-dad, The Time Guy (whose name nooene remembers xD) seemed to have positive attitude and so on, and so on.

And in this episode we clearly say that almost everyone is a lying, manipulative bastard that just wants to use Jiro for something. That's liek opposite from what we seen earlier in eps 1-3, though probably I could've expected that. Even his own step-dad just wants to experiment on Jiro. I actually feel sorry for him. Damn...

The only ones that are innocent so far, except for Jiro, are Kikko and Fuurota, but we know from ep 1 that they are probably still oblivious in year 45, so they're not going to be much help. Because if they're not oblivious in year 45 then they're in favor for whatever's going on, so that's not better.

Actually after this episode I stopped liking Emi and the Professor. Sure, I like them as a charactera and I am really interested in them, but I don't like them as people.

And also I actually wonder if, by any chance, are there two separate plots against Jiro (and both involve Emi, wow). That's just I wild guess, but I noticed that the Step-Dad doesn't seem to know (or at least pretends not to know) everything about the Time Guy. We know that bothe Step-Dad and the Bureau are up to something, but this scene with Time Guy made me wonder if they just didn't inform Step-Dad about all the details, or if the Step-Dad's goal is just simply separate from the Burau's goal (maybe he just wants to experiment and that's all). But that would made Emi basically a double agent. I'm probably overthinking this.

I am also not entirely convinced that Jiro simply has a Kaiju inside, as stated in this episode. I think there is more to it, but the characters hide the truth from Jiro, Kikko etc.

Also I'm pretty sure that whatever locks Jiro has on his arm, make him forget what happens and make him go nuts when they're unlocked. I think they are the reason he can't control his power. I mean this episode clearly shows that he is absolutely unable to control his power. Duh, I don't think he's even aware what sor of power he has. However flashforwards from previous eps showed us Jiro able to figt conciously and in controlable manner without unlocking anything. I wonder why they gave him the locks in the first place, though. Are they afraid of what Jiro might be capable of when he knows what's going on and what he's doing?

But I think now we clearly see why Jiro went rogue in the flashforwards. The amount of lies, manipulation, hidden plots etc. just explains it. Especially this resolve he had at the end of this ep to fight beasts is probably going to be totally crushed.

And is the Time Guy actually able to see the future, or is he from the future, or does he calculate the future, etc.? What's going on with him? Also the official website says he also has another power, which makes his character kind of confusing at the moment, as we don't know a lot about him.
Nov 1, 2015 2:44 PM

Jul 2007
4kicks said:
As far as I can see, those students only wanted to fuck shit up, the moment they forced MegaGon to rampage with the flashlights, to the point even that business-suit lady was confused at their actions.

They provoked him to become martyrs, essentially sacrificing themselves so superhumans who attempted assassination could be blamed for that.

None of that would have happened had Superhuman Bureau would not tried to outright assassinate someone.
Nov 1, 2015 2:44 PM

May 2015
Great episode. This episode was pretty damn intense.

Nov 1, 2015 3:45 PM

Dec 2014
Kikko was cuter than usual this episode.

Poor Jiro, everyone is conspiring against him. Nice to learn a little bit more of his past, his secret as well. With MegaGon gone I wonder if Hiroyuki will make another appearance. Perhaps something to do with revenge? Either way, it looks like we're getting some more characters introduced next episode.
Nov 1, 2015 4:40 PM

Sep 2015
Araneae said:
CookingPriest said:

I agree with everything. This is actually a sort of post I would write earlier if I didn't have to go to work.

I really find this episode depressing and dark in some way. I mean, it stays in a great contrast with previous episodes when everyone was like super friendly, Emi the best girlfriend, Hitoyoshi the best step-dad, The Time Guy (whose name nooene remembers xD) seemed to have positive attitude and so on, and so on.

And in this episode we clearly say that almost everyone is a lying, manipulative bastard that just wants to use Jiro for something. That's liek opposite from what we seen earlier in eps 1-3, though probably I could've expected that. Even his own step-dad just wants to experiment on Jiro. I actually feel sorry for him. Damn...

The only ones that are innocent so far, except for Jiro, are Kikko and Fuurota, but we know from ep 1 that they are probably still oblivious in year 45, so they're not going to be much help. Because if they're not oblivious in year 45 then they're in favor for whatever's going on, so that's not better.

Actually after this episode I stopped liking Emi and the Professor. Sure, I like them as a charactera and I am really interested in them, but I don't like them as people.

And also I actually wonder if, by any chance, are there two separate plots against Jiro (and both involve Emi, wow). That's just I wild guess, but I noticed that the Step-Dad doesn't seem to know (or at least pretends not to know) everything about the Time Guy. We know that bothe Step-Dad and the Bureau are up to something, but this scene with Time Guy made me wonder if they just didn't inform Step-Dad about all the details, or if the Step-Dad's goal is just simply separate from the Burau's goal (maybe he just wants to experiment and that's all). But that would made Emi basically a double agent. I'm probably overthinking this.

I am also not entirely convinced that Jiro simply has a Kaiju inside, as stated in this episode. I think there is more to it, but the characters hide the truth from Jiro, Kikko etc.

Also I'm pretty sure that whatever locks Jiro has on his arm, make him forget what happens and make him go nuts when they're unlocked. I think they are the reason he can't control his power. I mean this episode clearly shows that he is absolutely unable to control his power. Duh, I don't think he's even aware what sor of power he has. However flashforwards from previous eps showed us Jiro able to figt conciously and in controlable manner without unlocking anything. I wonder why they gave him the locks in the first place, though. Are they afraid of what Jiro might be capable of when he knows what's going on and what he's doing?

But I think now we clearly see why Jiro went rogue in the flashforwards. The amount of lies, manipulation, hidden plots etc. just explains it. Especially this resolve he had at the end of this ep to fight beasts is probably going to be totally crushed.

And is the Time Guy actually able to see the future, or is he from the future, or does he calculate the future, etc.? What's going on with him? Also the official website says he also has another power, which makes his character kind of confusing at the moment, as we don't know a lot about him.

With everyone having their own set of secrets and not telling the whole truth... isn´t that exactly how our world works? I think this can be interpreted as a social commentary for example with the media and how it´s used to manipulate the people to believe a thing is right and another one is wrong.

The characters mentioned above, apart from Jiro and Kikko all have a grey morality.
Also, i think the locks on his arm restrict Jiro from going rampage, rather than causing it.
I think he doesn´t know what happens during the escalation because he might be uncontious and he beast ist taking over. So he wouldn´t even have memories of the rampage to begin with.
And Kikko, even though she is best girl, seems to have some sort of backstory, there must be a reason she has to stay in this world.

All we know about the Timey Wimey Dude is that his clock can stop the time and that he can calculate the future to some extend(he didnt see that the train woulnd explode at the right moment so the old guy had to step in).
I think it´s more like Jin´s side effect from World Trigger where he can see a lot of possible futures and see which one ist most likely to happen
I think the plot will boil down to the moment inbetween the time skip that has something to do with Jiro finding out everyone lied to him.

For me this is the best series this season, Period
Nov 1, 2015 4:52 PM

Aug 2014
Acridine said:
Also, i think the locks on his arm restrict Jiro from going rampage, rather than causing it.

Sorry, I didn't explain that enough. I do agree that they're there to restrict him from going rampage or maybe just restrict him from simply using his powers. I definitely don't think that the purpose of the locks is to make him go rampage, I really don't. However I think that because the locks are there on the normal basis, when they are suddenly released he just goes over the top, due to being so restricted. Like a side-effect. It might be because due to locks he can;t learn how to control this power, or maybe from build up this power, or maybe because this power simply "doesn't like" to be restrained and goes "angry" when posiible, or maybe... etc.

Acridine said:
All we know about the Timey Wimey Dude is that his clock can stop the time and that he can calculate the future to some extend(he didnt see that the train woulnd explode at the right moment so the old guy had to step in).
I think it´s more like Jin´s side effect from World Trigger where he can see a lot of possible futures and see which one ist most likely to happen

To be honest, someone mentioned on reddit that the train crash actually happened in real life Japan, which for a moment made me wonder if "amazing physicist" Mr. Time Guy isn't a traveller from the future of different dimension. O.o Although that probably would be too weird.

Acridine said:

For me AOTS is Noragami this season, and this one takes second place so far (it can always go downhill, but so far I enjoy it a lot). However I'm more excited for Concrete every week, because I've read Noragami manga, so I already know the anime's plot, and here I don't.
Nov 1, 2015 7:19 PM
Dec 2014
Can someone elaborate on what Emi really is? So she's a monster that does love Jiro but at the same time is kind of working against him? Sorry, I'm a bit slow on picking up even though I rewatched some of this episode again. Thanks!
Nov 1, 2015 9:08 PM

Aug 2014
skaterperson777 said:
Can someone elaborate on what Emi really is? So she's a monster that does love Jiro but at the same time is kind of working against him? Sorry, I'm a bit slow on picking up even though I rewatched some of this episode again. Thanks!

Emi is a kitsune, a youkai. That's what we know so far. She can change shape after seeing a picture of a person, and can do other stuff like calling birds etc. etc. I seriously don't think she loves Jiro, she just seem to be a little infatuated with his hidden power, and also seems to have some plans for Jiro (without his knowledge, of course), so she's got him wrapped around her little finger.

More or less that. Though official website for anime actually states that Emi is
But I guess it doesn't really make any difference.
Nov 1, 2015 11:01 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa some deep stuff happening
Nov 2, 2015 12:53 AM

Sep 2008
Araneae said:
The only ones that are innocent so far, except for Jiro, are Kikko and Fuurota, but we know from ep 1 that they are probably still oblivious in year 45, so they're not going to be much help. Because if they're not oblivious in year 45 then they're in favor for whatever's going on, so that's not better

I agree (curiously enough, they are the only ones from the Bureau that got a introductory episode: Jiro and Kikko in the 1st episode, Furouta in the 2nd episode) - my feeling is that Kikko is starting to understand what's around her, but hasn't yet assimilated that idea

And Furouta really seems to be clueless of what's really going on (going by the 2nd episode, he'll only know the real situation years later (and especially what happened on the year and month he joined the Bureau) - thus bursting into tears) - I haven't seen yet any clue that this character is as phony, as lacking morality or as dark as Emi (although she's a pretty interesting character too)...
LAboy456Nov 2, 2015 4:22 AM
Nov 2, 2015 1:55 AM

Nov 2009
Those protestors or whatever they call them are right weirdos, Supporting beasts then setting it on a rampage is just stupid beyond belief.
Nov 2, 2015 3:16 AM

Sep 2015
Really this episode is just great.

Interesting thought, If one day there is really some beast, is it nature's envoy, an ancient deity, victim of mankind or just a manisfestation of our wishes?

I can't blame the student supporters, as we all know in reality power corrupts humans(just like the goverment). The sudden change of wanting MegaGon to go rampage after they saw their powerful beast.
Nov 2, 2015 3:22 AM

Jan 2009
this episode is philosophy about beasts, noice episode
Nov 2, 2015 4:20 AM

Sep 2015
Araneae said:

Acridine said:

For me AOTS is Noragami this season, and this one takes second place so far (it can always go downhill, but so far I enjoy it a lot). However I'm more excited for Concrete every week, because I've read Noragami manga, so I already know the anime's plot, and here I don't.

I totally forgot about Noragami, but imo they are toe to toe when it comes to the best series this season.
And as an anime only I am just as excited for Noragami because i don´t know the plot yet.
However, Noragami´s plot seems to be more straight forward, but not less awesome.
Nov 2, 2015 8:07 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Learning more about Emi and through her, we see more insight about how the Superhuman Bureau is shady as hell.
Nov 2, 2015 9:37 AM

Sep 2013
Humans are more beasts than the beasts themselves XD
Guess Jiro went off on his own when he learned the truth .

Kikko's magic is awesome, I wonder how high up the powerscale she is on her own world :O
Nov 3, 2015 4:18 AM
Jul 2018
That was awesome. 4/5!
Nov 5, 2015 4:03 PM

Apr 2015
What is this anime even trying to be. Edgy? The story seems so rushed and not explained well,makes me think the ending will be too. Ugh.
Nov 8, 2015 4:38 PM

Sep 2011
This is really starting to pick up, liking how its handling darker tones and themes in these past 2 episodes

Also god damn the superhuman bearu is corrupt as fuck, we knew that after last episode but this one really sells through how shady this organization is. Poor jiro is nothing but a pawn to them. I actually wonder if emi is gonna wind up being a major villain by shows end, she definitely cares for jiro to some capacity but shes also the one manipulating him the most and when kikko was confronting her about it emi didnt seem to show much remorse, she seems to legitimately thing her way of doing things is whats best

BoboSmrad said:
What is this anime even trying to be. Edgy? The story seems so rushed and not explained well,makes me think the ending will be too. Ugh.
at this point if your not following the show thats on you, the first few episodes had poor explanations of things due to its frantic and borderline bipolar pace, but for the past 3 episodes the show has been straightforward as hell and hasnt even been changing time places as much (or in this episode's case at all)

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Nov 11, 2015 2:20 AM
Mar 2012
Wow 1.5 years of experiments by father/doc, political/media manipulations, hero vs kaiju facade. Kinda sad the "university educated" crowd isn't for peace, but just crazy for rampaging kaijus. I don't get the kid's actions, cares for his "brother", but shines a flashlight regardless.
Seems the Bureau is the center/cause of the distopia after year 47. And everything's hidden from Jiro, who's the lab rat origin of the hyper-growth. Sad Jiro x Emi isn't a simple relationship anymore. Kikko lol so funny.
Slower pacing these last episodes helps a lot, and no ED.
gophercgNov 11, 2015 2:36 AM
Nov 11, 2015 5:25 AM

Jun 2013
that fucking brat!! was she trying to really kiss him
Nov 11, 2015 2:16 PM

Jul 2007
gophercg said:
Kinda sad the "university educated" crowd isn't for peace, but just crazy for rampaging kaijus. I don't get the kid's actions, cares for his "brother", but shines a flashlight regardless.

A rampaging kaiju as a result of a superhuman try at assassination is far harder to cover up than a smoothly gone assassination.

Once they realized that Gagon is target of assassination, the students decided to become martyrs in favor of actual hope that what happened won't be possible to be covered up.

So instead of "a train explosion killed a kaiju" it would be something like "an assassination attempt caused kaiju to attack and kill dozens of people in the protest"
Nov 13, 2015 2:15 AM

Jun 2013
A peace group that uses a violent monkey robot, yep.
臭い-
Nov 18, 2015 5:07 PM

Apr 2015
this show is not going in a good direction. The story looks so confusing to me. I can't say if the focus are the super humans or monsters or maybe jiro's past. I hope the next episodes have the same pace that episode 3.
Dec 2, 2015 3:29 PM

Jul 2009
Interesting, so they tried to use monsters for a peace protest ... only that didn't work out so well huh? I thought the way they tried to deal with it (oil tanker explosion) was kind of silly lol. So much for being able to calculate everything :P I wonder what that shot was that made Jirou go crazy? :O Interesting that Emi has to have "models" to shapeshift ... anyway, in the end Jirou kills the monster anyway. He hates monsters because of the one inside himself ... I guess I'm not surprised. Anyway, really cool stuff :D
Dec 5, 2015 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
its hard to decide if superhumans are essential since civilians are always opposing them.
4/5.

Jan 1, 2016 12:17 PM

Jul 2011
when i saw emi from last episode, i thought i would have liked her the most, but kikkko takes for what she did in the second third of this episode.
Feb 1, 2016 3:18 PM

May 2012
Quite a nice episode, especially that ending was intense! This sure is getting better, let's see what's next.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2015

52 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:19 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2015

67 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 23, 2023 1:37 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

71 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 21, 2023 10:04 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

106 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 21, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

104 by LeonhartAugust »»
Jul 18, 2022 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.