Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 13, 2015 3:55 AM

Jun 2013
And here I thought Felia was riding Mondamon Moura (I ain't writing his motherfucking long ass name) but she stayed in her cosmic bubble all that time.

I want Felia to operate that green caterpillar.

Now that Felia's a hottie, ya'll know that Kaon is going to be fucking jealous.
臭い-
Nov 14, 2015 12:36 AM

Jul 2013
geptor said:
I was watching this with only one thought repeating.
"It makes no sense".

"I am Mora, I will never explain anything and will go robot and back at random moments. And loose all the time."
"I am psycho killer, I will kill room full of people, but then imprison one guy in a room with open ventilation shaft. And then go into robot to kill this guy with giant knife."
"I am military guy. I want to fight robot. I will hire psycho killer and pathetic hacker and kidnap a girl. And jump into robot asap."
"I am Sougo. I do not care who Felia is. I never question Mora. I never care why my hand lights up when he becomes robot. I will run and cry 'Felia, Felia', even if they have automatic gun shooting at me."
"I am Felia. I got no brain. I will cry 'Sougo, Sougo' and emit purple light."
"I am Typhoon. I will rain a bit. Then snow a bit. Thus prevent ultra high tech aircraft from landing. Then disappear."
"I am mysterious ruling organization of astrologers. I will appear at random moments to make you feel this show have a plot."

Forgot.
"I am preview. Next week we will return back home and have fun. Because nothing extraordinary happened. And bad guys will forget about us."

Though I really am just enjoying this series for the ride it takes me on, I think you have a set of decent points. If they don't fix Sougo, develop the mysterious organization, and explain what makes Mora turn into a robot, I won't be all too satisfied with the plot. But if there is some closure to it, then there is this to consider here:

[quote=rsc-pl]
Rocksterrock said:

Btw, I'm sensing sad ending... Felia used much power and she aged, so I can tell the rest...

Which I think regardless of a mindless plot might make me feel.

4/5
EAT SH!T AND LIVE
Nov 14, 2015 1:01 AM

Jul 2013
[quote=resinweber]
geptor said:
I was watching this with only one thought repeating.
"It makes no sense".

"I am Mora, I will never explain anything and will go robot and back at random moments. And loose all the time."
"I am psycho killer, I will kill room full of people, but then imprison one guy in a room with open ventilation shaft. And then go into robot to kill this guy with giant knife."
"I am military guy. I want to fight robot. I will hire psycho killer and pathetic hacker and kidnap a girl. And jump into robot asap."
"I am Sougo. I do not care who Felia is. I never question Mora. I never care why my hand lights up when he becomes robot. I will run and cry 'Felia, Felia', even if they have automatic gun shooting at me."
"I am Felia. I got no brain. I will cry 'Sougo, Sougo' and emit purple light."
"I am Typhoon. I will rain a bit. Then snow a bit. Thus prevent ultra high tech aircraft from landing. Then disappear."
"I am mysterious ruling organization of astrologers. I will appear at random moments to make you feel this show have a plot."

Forgot.
"I am preview. Next week we will return back home and have fun. Because nothing extraordinary happened. And bad guys will forget about us."

Though I really am just enjoying this series for the ride it takes me on, I think you have a set of decent points. If they don't fix Sougo, develop the mysterious organization, and explain what makes Mora turn into a robot, I won't be all too satisfied with the plot. But if there is some closure to it, then there is this to consider here:

rsc-pl said:
Rocksterrock said:

Btw, I'm sensing sad ending... Felia used much power and she aged, so I can tell the rest...

Which I think regardless of a mindless plot might make me feel.

4/5

So, the thing about Mora getting summoned was solved, or I should say, made clear. Sougo summons him. He just didn't really figure that out, it seems, until it just kinda clicked.
EAT SH!T AND LIVE
Nov 14, 2015 5:09 PM
Mar 2012
Great CG mech battle, one of the best. Those evolved designs totally rock. They gotta sell some model kits. Several nice osts here.
Loli no more. Full sentences man. Wonder how Kaon'll react. Seems Roman & friends go on a trip in pv.
Obvious, but in case I forget: Chamo's last pebble was used to restrain her powers, so that was the missing left arm. Once he saved Felia by taking the pebble, her powers burst open & both evolved. Pink bubble seems to shield & move them but maybe not damage.
gophercgNov 14, 2015 11:59 PM
Nov 17, 2015 5:44 PM

Jun 2010
Felia and Moura levellled up XD, BTW, now Felia looks really hot, nice plot we have here XD
Nov 22, 2015 10:09 PM

Jun 2013
sougo sougo sougo felia felia felia felia sougo sougo sougo felia felia sougo sougo felia sougo felia SOUGO SOUGO FELIA FELIA FELIA SOUGO

Thats what this episode was
Nov 29, 2015 7:54 PM

Feb 2014
Nice episode! The action was pretty cool.

I like how the mechs can move around like they're on roller skates!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2015 8:47 PM

May 2012
Pretty average development, the action was a bit too forced or at least that's what I felt it like. Either way a pretty decent episode, that ending sure was interesting if you ask me! Let's see what's next.
Jan 24, 2016 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
Man, why is this so boring? An episode of this show feels like it just doesn't end.
Dec 8, 2016 1:24 AM

Dec 2012
So what happened to Felia's other boot?

Moura: Felia's been kidnapped.

Sogo: What? I better go save her... but first, I better clean this place up before Do Mon kills me.

Alfried getting his creep on now that he has Felia.

Kaon is waiting for you to return to her, Sogo.

Slaughter beat the shit out of Sogo.

You're in the enemy base. Let's be loud as fock.

Felia got rocked.

Make me climax!

What?

WTF? The loli grew older and now has oppai.

Please don't ruin my Sogo x Kaon ship with that BS.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2015

160 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Mar 28, 2022 7:24 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2015

152 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:15 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2015

161 by syncrogazer »»
May 2, 2019 7:04 AM

» Why all this hate? ( 1 2 )

Franchowo - Nov 8, 2015

62 by Aplope »»
Feb 26, 2019 9:58 AM

Poll: » Comet Lucifer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2015

61 by haydnwright »»
Dec 1, 2017 8:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.