Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2015 2:14 AM

Jul 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Discuss!
Nov 25, 2015 4:26 PM

Mar 2013
Super fluffy but average as a whole. Art was nothing special either. 6/10
Nov 25, 2015 10:57 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
There it is; the formula.
"U gay? U no what? Me too. Let's bang, yo." And then they bang.
It's never like, "U gay? U no what? Me too. Let's get to know each other, lol."
I mean really, it's like all these couples just go for the sex first after they find an opening. Holy moly.;; I'd forgive one couple going about it that way, but when it's like all the couples in your work, then I don't know.

Instead of the other chapters with people I didn't actually care about and mistook as the original characters during another time or something (because all the characters look the same), they could have developed the couple they already had. And then to make it worse, they had the characters show up at the same time. THEN they joked about how similar they were as siblings.;;

Almost everything that served as a problem was usually solved without actually delving into them, or they were just dropped. I feel like I've read something so very paper thin in substance. It's like someone gave me an essay that tells me it's going to prove something, and then the supporting paragraphs are still bullet point outlines of what they wanted the type; then they try to throw in a bonus essay or two when the main essay wasn't complete in the first place.
It tried. Maybe.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.