Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2015 12:27 AM

May 2014
Why does everyone hate this anime?
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 31, 2015 12:31 AM

Dec 2014
bcz the director directed shigatsu
Oct 31, 2015 2:24 AM

Feb 2015
I don't judge other people for liking it, and I admit that everybody has different taste, but damn, IMO it's incredibly hard to watch it for more than five minutes without turning it off. (This is coming from the guy that makes it his personal obligation to watch anything and everything coming his way.)
Oct 31, 2015 11:48 PM

Mar 2015
i only watch it for the lolz and..
Konte said:
A freakin ugly character designs....

Cliche machine.....

Knights huh ...? Pffff....lame....

This show is liked by lolicons....not joking...

And it is a japs cartoon...
everything in here is true. not to mention
>how bad character is. both development and characterization.
>lack of detail
>asspull
>soo many things wrong

the only things i can mention to be good in this series is OP which is one of best OP i watch this season. (from 23 anime i currently watch)
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 1, 2015 9:06 AM

Jan 2015
ghoullovesharem said:
bcz the director directed shigatsu

wat? O___________O
Nov 2, 2015 9:49 AM

Sep 2013
Insecure gay people hate little girls in it and the designs are not to the elitists liking.
Nov 6, 2015 12:30 AM

Mar 2009
I don't really feel anything for this show either way.
Nov 6, 2015 1:08 AM

Aug 2015
ichii_1 said:
Insecure gay people hate little girls in it and the designs are not to the elitists liking.

Please coming from a guy like me who likes loli anime, the char designs on this series is really cringeworthy tbh
Nov 7, 2015 6:27 AM

May 2014
FreedChickens said:
ichii_1 said:

Please coming from a guy like me who likes loli anime, the char designs on this series is really cringeworthy tbh

So geys are at fault
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
Nov 7, 2015 11:01 AM

Jul 2015
Honestly I'm loving it. I understand why people don't like it, but oh well. I'll just sit here loving how absolutely fucking adorable it is! <3
Nov 8, 2015 6:10 PM
Feb 2014
I realy liked the idea of the series, but the finished product is lacking in way to many aspects.
I'm not saying I hate this anime, I just don't like the way they are trying to sell it.

What I think is wrong:
All of the characters look like little children, whatever the fuck their age is.
Whatever the characters do is completely random (wtf were you even thinking, creator-kun).
The story is way to plain and boring.
FUCKING YUYAN.
There is like no character development.
The "plot" we're used to see is gone, loli's only (I'm not saying every girl needs to have huge boobs, 1 or 2 would be good).
How does adopting kids even work here?!
He isn't even doing his job?! The one thing he does is live in a little girls mansion and save her from things that are most of the time his fault or not needed at all..

The one thing I do like a lot is the opening, omg <3
Nov 8, 2015 11:27 PM

Jul 2014
ichii_1 said:

I read COMIC LO Manga (I hope everyone knows what that is) so that has nothing to do with how awful the Anime is.

Animation looks like 2006 standards, a borderline non existing plot, lame characters, even lamer antagonists, generic settings and locations, and somehow they did the one thing wrong that's usually done right by every Anime: Make the WORST AND MOST BORING FAN SERVICE EPISODE EVER SEEN!!!!
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 13, 2015 9:13 AM

Feb 2015
need to ask again?
and this is part of the answer too , i guess
TheHatredDMC said:
Make the WORST AND MOST BORING FAN SERVICE EPISODE EVER SEEN!!!!

and sometimes the action is very..... boring.
the jokes is not too hype or too hard, but at least i laugh for a few part.
YizelTroNov 13, 2015 9:21 AM
Nov 19, 2015 9:31 PM

Jun 2012
CrotakuShinobi said:
FreedChickens said:

So geys are at fault

geys are always at fault
Nov 24, 2015 4:03 AM

Jul 2014
Shuhan said:
CrotakuShinobi said:

So geys are at fault

geys are always at fault

But the Animation is so 2006 standards but let's blame it on geys (gays) right?
Nov 24, 2015 5:56 AM

May 2014
TheHatredDMC said:
Shuhan said:

geys are always at fault

I dont think that was the point
Nov 25, 2015 5:16 AM

Jul 2014
CrotakuShinobi said:
TheHatredDMC said:

Explain it to me then, please so that I may understand because I'm seeing is " geys are at fault" not because said Anime is Shitty or the Animation is extremely poor or the comedy being on the weak side etcetera etcetera etcetera.
Nov 27, 2015 6:50 AM

May 2014
TheHatredDMC said:
CrotakuShinobi said:

Explain it to me then, please so that I may understand because I'm seeing is " geys are at fault" not because said Anime is Shitty or the Animation is extremely poor or the comedy being on the weak side etcetera etcetera etcetera.
Nov 27, 2015 9:53 AM

Jun 2014
200 people gave this a 10. A fucking 10 to this magnificent seriess. That's the problem. :p
All credit goes to Sacred.
Dec 4, 2015 12:21 AM

Apr 2009
this Lances had no hopes for me and i didn't watch this show from the beginning :P
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Dec 4, 2015 5:14 AM
Oct 2013
heres my two cents even if we disregard all technical crap people always complain about.... the characters are flat yet somehow manage to have the most annoying traits ever. Also i honestly dont even know what the plot of this is. Nothing makes sense. I just finished episode 10 and im thinking wtf is wrong with this 6 yr old. if you see the episode her emotions and actions are just like really? For me I guessits just all the characters and the dumbass stuff they do because if it was just boring and bad quality i would probably still give it a five but because it is also incredibly annoying like a 1 maybe a 2 depending on the end
Dec 5, 2015 2:23 AM
Sep 2015
i wanna be a special snow flake and rated this a 10/10
i actually like the show lol
the only thing i don't like is the character design
but overall the show entertains me
Dec 5, 2015 8:14 AM
Apr 2009
I dont know but i really like the show, its so adorable and funny
Only the drama is bad and of course the animations
....still i dont give a fuck what other people thinks about the anime
Everybody have different taste and nobody is better than anybody
Fuck elitist with "good animes have a deep plot" or "good anime have good animations" etc.
True good animes can entertain you and entertainment is for everyone different.
Dec 6, 2015 8:08 PM

Jul 2014
Hi3i said:
Fuck elitist with &quot;good animes have a deep plot&quot; or &quot;good anime have good animations&quot; etc.

Oh god forbid us for having *Standards* in animation. It's not my fault I have a need and want for Animation that's I don't know 2015 Animation Standards not 2006-ish Quality. I wouldn't have hated it as bad if it had a plot (which it doesn't have), interesting characters(which again doesn't have). It's missing the basic ingredients to make a passable Anime and I highly doubt that the last 2 episodes will make a difference. Thankfully it's almost over so I can(be like Eggman)and forget about this Anime once and for all.
Dec 7, 2015 10:30 AM
Apr 2009
Everyone's opinion is bound to be subjective and of course its the same with entertainment
I never said that the animations are good, the plot or characters but everyone has its own standard and criterias.
I only said that nobody taste is better than anybody....anime are still for entertainment
Dec 10, 2015 8:27 PM

Jan 2009
-Everything about it is average or even below average when it comes to story writing and characters.
-Very cliche', I don't even understand why the main character had to be a high school student when we've only seen him in school for less than 5 minutes through the entire show (so far).
-Character design is horrible, especially the villains.
-Too much fanservice, which is not even hot or funny, I don't really mind loli in anime, but this show focused on it too much.
-Music is very forgettable, the opening was okay but that's it.
-The art is neither cool nor cute, and is low quality, even the fight scenes were boring.
I'm not a critic and I rarely give a rating below 6/10, my rating to this show however is 3/10.
Dec 10, 2015 8:45 PM

Jan 2009
Hi3i said:
Fuck elitist with "good animes have a deep plot" or "good anime have good animations" etc.

What's your problem?! you say you don't care what other people think, and then you complain about their opinions on the show and even curse them!
People have different standards and values, you need to accept that instead of judging others!
I kinda agree with you (SnK is one of my top 5 anime of all time), but I also appreciate the reviews of some elitists here and on other sites.
DiabloMaskDec 10, 2015 8:54 PM
Dec 10, 2015 11:46 PM
Jul 2014
In my opinion...

This is a terrible show. I usually make it my mission to watch something from beginning to end if I watch more than 1 episode, and so far, no matter how bad the anime, Ive stuck it through - but this, oh my it may be my first true dropped anime ever (I sometimes throw anime in dropped and pick it up again months later)

What I don't understand though, is not only is the Director the director of Shigatsu and Amagami SS, Cube x Curse x Curious, Kokoro Connect, and Psycho-pass, but TBS the animation studio that did Clannad, and K-On!, Fate/Stay Night (although that was terrible), Chuunibyou, Oregairu, Air, To Love Ru, Hidan no Aria, Black Cat, Denpa Onna to Seishun, Amagami SS, etc. make this.

Actually that leads me to not understanding TBS at all, they made all these great anime of the years but then they get flop after flop now - or atleast ones that don't live up to their old standard, Lance and Masques, Fafnir (although I didn't think it was bad - it wasn't good either), Twintails (oh god the genderbender power rangers parody), Rail Wars! (don't give me an ecchi about a guy obsessed with trains), Sakura Trick (it was one of my first anime, so its probably not as bad as I remember now that Yuri is pretty normal for me), etc etc...

Everyone has different tastes so you have to go with the majority, and on MAL when most anime go between 7-8 and bad ones still score about a 6.7 , you know shit is up when an anime gets a 5.67 rating.
Dec 11, 2015 2:52 AM

May 2014
Prodox said:
In my opinion...

This is a terrible show. I usually make it my mission to watch something from beginning to end if I watch more than 1 episode, and so far, no matter how bad the anime, Ive stuck it through - but this, oh my it may be my first true dropped anime ever (I sometimes throw anime in dropped and pick it up again months later)

What I don't understand though, is not only is the Director the director of Shigatsu and Amagami SS, Cube x Curse x Curious, Kokoro Connect, and Psycho-pass, but TBS the animation studio that did Clannad, and K-On!, Fate/Stay Night (although that was terrible), Chuunibyou, Oregairu, Air, To Love Ru, Hidan no Aria, Black Cat, Denpa Onna to Seishun, Amagami SS, etc. make this.

Actually that leads me to not understanding TBS at all, they made all these great anime of the years but then they get flop after flop now - or atleast ones that don't live up to their old standard, Lance and Masques, Fafnir (although I didn't think it was bad - it wasn't good either), Twintails (oh god the genderbender power rangers parody), Rail Wars! (don't give me an ecchi about a guy obsessed with trains), Sakura Trick (it was one of my first anime, so its probably not as bad as I remember now that Yuri is pretty normal for me), etc etc...

Everyone has different tastes so you have to go with the majority, and on MAL when most anime go between 7-8 and bad ones still score about a 6.7 , you know shit is up when an anime gets a 5.67 rating.

That is not true. I watched a lot of anime with that kind of score and some of them were really good.
Dec 13, 2015 10:33 AM
Apr 2009
DiabloMask said:
What's your problem?! you say you don't care what other people think, and then you complain about their opinions on the show and even curse them!
People have different standards and values, you need to accept that instead of judging others!
Maybe you should read my post again
I have no problem with the people who dont like shows that i like, but i have a problem with people like "you only like this anime because you are a pedo" or " good Animes are only titles with a deep plot"
Everybody have different taste (like you said), but some people dont think so and this people are most Elitist, Moetards or idiots
Dec 13, 2015 3:15 PM

Jan 2009
Hi3i said:
DiabloMask said:
Maybe you should read my post again
I have no problem with the people who dont like shows that i like, but i have a problem with people like "you only like this anime because you are a pedo" or " good Animes are only titles with a deep plot"
Everybody have different taste (like you said), but some people dont think so and this people are most Elitist, Moetards or idiots

I understand what you're saying, but not all elitists think that way, I've seen some of them who gave SnK and OPM a high rating despite thinking that they don't have a great story, so don't curse them in general.
Dec 18, 2015 9:28 AM

Sep 2015
I'm surprised this show got as much hate as it did. I mean, this show IS bad; I doubt anyone could argue it isn't. There isn't an overarching plot, the story jumps all over the place, we have 2+ characters introduced in every episode, the fight scenes were bad and the random asspull powerups were pretty lame.

But despite all that, I really can't say that this series did anything to make you actually hate it. It's bad, but you can still get a little bit of entertainment out of it. There were no generic tropes that piss me off and irritate me. It's like going to rent a B-movie or something : you know what you're getting, and even if the movie is shit, it's still more entertaining than sitting there staring at a wall.
It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether!
It's an entirely different kind of flying.
Dec 21, 2015 8:10 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
It's a pretty terrible adaptation... very rushed.

So at the end it was very painful to watch. Had to have strong will in order to finish it and I feel like a weight lifted from my shoulders.

TLDR: anime shouldn't be this painful.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 1, 2016 5:19 AM

Apr 2009
@wakka hello there bro anyway same to you i didn't like the animation of Lances so i called it a trash anime of 2015 and besides i do hate the horsie if the show :P

Feb 24, 2016 2:03 AM

Apr 2015
Prankster_001 said:
@wakka hello there bro anyway same to you i didn't like the animation of Lances so i called it a trash anime of 2015 and besides i do hate the horsie if the show :P

Im sorry, maybe i read that wrong, did you say you hated the horse?
lol really?
The horse was the only good thing in the whole anime!! That magical mysterious creature that left the viewers wondering "so wtf, can they see her human form or not?"
Shirohime is Best grill.... or horse

the rest of the show was crap
Mkim said:
I only beat off to 180 year old woman,
that's like 10 times legal age so I'm 10 times a good citizen who's not going to jail.
Kyubey said:
◕ ‿‿ ◕ do you want to be a mahou shoujo?
Feb 24, 2016 4:30 AM

Apr 2009
King_Savage said:
Prankster_001 said:

Im sorry, maybe i read that wrong, did you say you hated the horse?
lol really?
The horse was the only good thing in the whole anime!! That magical mysterious creature that left the viewers wondering "so wtf, can they see her human form or not?"
Shirohime is Best grill.... or horse

the rest of the show was crap
sorry i oppose on ur comment here and besides i didn't watch Lances bcoz i swap it for Aikatsu and ShiroHime is just weird very weird!

Apr 2, 2016 6:19 PM

Sep 2009
Ayy, why IS this show rated so low? I mean, it's below a 6, and that's pretty rare for recent anime.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 2, 2016 6:20 PM

Apr 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Ayy, why IS this show rated so low? I mean, it's below a 6, and that's pretty rare for recent anime.

Divine justice. Divine justice. Divine justice.
Apr 2, 2016 6:21 PM

Sep 2009
Tylaen said:
MortalMelancholy said:

Divine justice. Divine justice. Divine justice.

Oh dayum, just took a look and those are some pretty lazily drawn character designs.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Apr 9, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2014
I expected shit, but got a good show. Wut?
Apr 20, 2016 10:47 AM
Nov 2011
I really liked this series. It was so damn funny. I watched the first episode when it first aired and I didn't like it too much. I put it on the back burner and for some reason I decided to watch it again and I just finished binge watching it all night lol. I had so many laughs watching this series. If you don't mind loli's that is(there was nothing sexual at all with Yotaro towards Makio).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2015

32 by huggychan »»
Feb 21, 2021 2:06 PM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2015

42 by huggychan »»
Feb 20, 2021 7:51 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2015

214 by huggychan »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:44 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

68 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Oct 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Poll: » Lance N' Masques Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

39 by LadyLeeMing »»
Jul 13, 2019 10:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.