Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 5 Discussion

Jan 11, 2016 11:59 PM

Of course the epic sword-fighter had to get dual-blades. Even so, Yato is still much more awesome than Kirito! When Yukine started reforming all I could think was "I have no idea what's happening but I'm glad it is!"
I like that there was some foreshadowing a few eps back: "It's better to cry than to hold it in." Bishamon finally starting to resolve what happened back then, although it had to be through this huge mess.

History repeats itself again, can't wait to see the "good" doctor get his face beat in next ep though.

Jan 15, 2016 11:45 AM

See this is why I hate the doctor. Walk in asking for a checkup and he kills your whole family.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Jan 20, 2016 2:14 PM

Damn that ending! Really great episode I must say! Let's see what's next.

Jan 22, 2016 12:15 PM

Damn that was really upsetting ...
I just cant believe they're all dead, it cant be ... :(

Yato's going to destroy Kuga.

Jan 28, 2016 4:32 PM

Cheesy resolution but Kazuma da real MVP! Bishamon, so easily affected, both positively and negatively. She is pretty, but character wise she's rather weak.

The pacing of this arc sucks.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Feb 2, 2016 1:53 AM

Knew Aiha was going to come in clutch. I thought Bishamon was cool and badass when we first met her. Now all this shit has happened TWICE... serves her right. At least now she has to live with what she's done and become better.
iSheep said:
See this is why I hate the doctor. Walk in asking for a checkup and he kills your whole family.

I lol'd.

Mar 5, 2016 5:25 AM

Ok, I take what I said on ep. 3 back - Yukine isn't a burden any more. This is a good thing. I reckon the first season would have been way better if they concentrated on Yato & Yukine vs. the world instead of wasting so much time on Yato vs Yukine. I really like Yato and I love the way he's such a perfectly balanced character. He knows when to play around and he knows when to be serious, and it's a shame when his own Shinki fucks up with that balance.

Don't get me wrong, I get that Yukine's "learning curve" is part of him getting settled into a new life that would be a shock to the best of us - but some of the shit he does is just plain stupid and it's clear that the only reason he, and subsequently Yato survive is due to the random luck that you can expect from being the main character.

That said, I'm loving this second season. Now that that crazy psycho lady knows the truth I can't wait to see the world of hurt that will descend on that crazy native hippy shinki, now that two gods are out for his blood.

Mar 19, 2016 2:39 PM

OHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTT

Thank god I waited for this to finish airing before picking it up. this would kill me to have to wait week by week.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

May 1, 2016 2:55 AM

It's about time Kazuma told Bishamon the truth. Just kinda funny though because I've just realized that the voice actors of these two also voiced Celty and Shinra in DRRR and I like them as a couple. And Yato's voice actor voiced Izaya, that stupid fucking villain.

Anyway it's time to kill that Kugaha. Fucker.
Duterte did 9/11

May 13, 2016 6:59 AM

OH MY GOSH, BISHAMON. I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU.

But she should not hold a grudge against Yato. He was trying to save her life before because she was corrupted, but she misunderstood it. And now, history repeats itself. That Kugaha guy is the betrayer among her Regalias.

KAZUMA IS SUCH A BRAVE MAN. THE FEELS ARE COMING.

Dat "Blessed Vessel". Yukine's transformation is badass.

Jun 20, 2016 10:51 PM

Felt so bad for Bishamon, I just wanted to give her a hug.
RIP KAZUMA D;
Modified by kuudere-ish, Jun 20, 2016 11:30 PM

Jul 12, 2016 5:36 PM

Yukine Became 2 blades O.O OOOH /Blessed instrument! OOOOH God for u ^^
Just Amazing episode, just amazing, could not take my eyes of the screen! really Love how the story is going!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Jul 15, 2016 1:01 AM

Plot saved Yukine and gave him a power boost.

Aiha is ugly now. Karma.

lol at Yato looking at Veena's pantsu.

Finally, this Veena hating Yato stuff is over. Really was getting annoying, especially during this episode.
Modified by Rob, Jul 15, 2016 1:10 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Nov 12, 2016 4:37 PM

Crying like Bishamon cried in the end :'(

Feb 5, 2017 12:25 PM

too many fanboy/fangirl reactions for this episode.

All i saw was a char that was made waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too op.
She was corrupted as fuck, she took a lot damage and in the end a headshot from a double sword. But still she stood there like nothing happend lol

Jun 19, 2017 1:22 AM

Oh Bisha, you dummy :(

I'm glad it wasn't Hiyori who got cut though. She's had too many close calls lol

I hope the Regalias can be saved this time. The remaining ones, that is.

Jul 3, 2017 8:15 AM

The feels ;-;

Now the next step is putting an end to this massacre by killing that bastard Kugaha >.<

Feb 1, 2018 1:39 PM

Yuki evolved into 2 swords, and both are stronger, tougher and sharper! Cool upgrade! And as for Yato, he's almost controlled by Hiro/Nora for a moment and was about to kill Bishamon... That would've been awesome but at the same time, it would mean that Yato has become a god of calamity once more. He will lose his friends' trusts. (But that would mean he'll go back to using Hiro/Nora which would be interesting!)

Well if Yato won't have to kill Bishamon, I hope he'll literally kill Kugaha.
Finally, Kazuma cleared Bishamon's misunderstanding about Yato.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 18, 2018 7:34 PM

This is ten times better than season 1. Loved every Episode so far. Much more serious and less comedic. Love it.

Sep 28, 2018 12:22 AM
I usually love the comedic moments in this anime but, I have to say, the heartbreaking moments get to me as well. Kazuma's sacrifice...that was really something. T.T

From Bishamon's perpsective, I understood she was blinded by revenge but everyone always calling her "kind" yet she was still using her Regalias even though they were clearly in pain? Idkk, that just felt wrong to me. :'c nonetheless, that breakdown of hers at the end with Kazuma was really nice to see because Hiyori's right. I admit it's easier to keep your feelings inside, but it's better if you let it out and just talk to others about it because it will just build up inside you, causing misunderstandings. However, no one's really to blame in this situation. It's definitely easier said than done.

This was a great yet emotional episode. 5/5!

Dec 21, 2018 7:01 AM

What sets Yato apart from Bishamon as Regalia owners was his willingness to be open with Yukine and communicate with him on equal terms. She was adopting every single spirit she laid her eyes on as a coping mechanism without considering what to do with them afterwards and they all put on a facade to not trouble her even when they're in conflict despite them causing their master even more pain by doing so.

Her hatred made her absolutely insane to the point of endangering her best Regalia with intense blight. She was already at the verge of no return but Kazuma sacrificing himself and revealing the truth to her made her reveal her true feelings behind her delusions. Kuga killed most of them with that crowd-control beast like I feared so I really want to see him bite the dust in the most brutal way possible.

I was really glad to see Yukine evolve as a blessed vessel and it was a good thing that Aiha wasn't willing to have Bishamon killed by helping Kazuma escape.
Modified by Kajo_Senpai69, Dec 21, 2018 7:05 AM

Apr 2, 11:07 AM

So Bishamon finally realizes what actually happened back then, I hope she'll now stop hating on Yato for no reason.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store