Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2015 7:41 AM
Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The better one of the two IMO, still not great. At least they tried to include the two main endings.
Oct 30, 2015 9:50 AM

Jul 2009
I liked it a lot! But the horse scene was a little underwhelming.
Oct 30, 2015 1:41 PM

Feb 2013
Meioh said:
I liked it a lot! But the horse scene was a little underwhelming.

Not big enough and not enough stomach bulging. Just that little bit and some inflation when it came. Bit disappointing but still the best scene in both episodes.

A little weird how it's positions though, it's going perfectly horizontally in her. Thought it should be angled down to give a stomach bulge. Well it's not really a real horse so I don't really care too much.
HentaiOct 30, 2015 1:52 PM

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 31, 2015 8:26 AM
Oct 2015
better but thats just being too generous. again, the animation quality was meh as the first one. the "hardcore" scenes were very boring due to how slowly it was paced and how they barely even moved. im gonna be that kind of person and just say this right now, the original is definitely way better than this one.
Oct 31, 2015 4:36 PM

Apr 2015
Wait why does mal says that only 1 ep is out? what is up with that? I just watched both ep anyone?
Nov 1, 2015 4:05 AM

Jul 2008
This is exactly why it's dangerous to have high expectation (thank god I didn't) on a sequel when the prequel ends on a high. This definitely felt inferior to the predecessor and overall just average.

Not good at all really, the ending was as bad as it gets.
ShanaFlameNov 1, 2015 5:05 AM
Nov 1, 2015 8:08 AM

Apr 2015
ShanaFlame said:
This is exactly why it's dangerous to have high expectation (thank god I didn't) on a sequel when the prequel ends on a high. This definitely felt inferior to the predecessor and overall just average.

but gangbang was good right, they even had the freaking horse ahhahah + usual tentacles bang not bad but i agree i did expect more from this, one more let down XDDD
Nov 2, 2015 3:44 PM
Oct 2015
Deko_myanimelist said:
ShanaFlame said:

but gangbang was good right, they even had the freaking horse ahhahah + usual tentacles bang not bad but i agree i did expect more from this, one more let down XDDD

they had a horse yea which i was definitely excited for but even the horse dick wasnt even the average size from the original animated orcs from the first one...short scene, didnt go all the way, still slow, and just barely average. man those photos for the preview were definitely decieving
Nov 2, 2015 6:52 PM

Mar 2012
Quite the disappointment, average/below average hentai
Nov 7, 2015 5:12 AM

Jul 2014
How many episodes will there'll be? And where do you guys watch it?
Nov 7, 2015 5:37 AM

Feb 2015
^Only 2 episodes. You can watch it here: http://hentaimama.com/Taimanin+Asagi+2/1/3/
Nov 26, 2015 11:09 PM

May 2015
imsuck said:
better but thats just being too generous. again, the animation quality was meh as the first one. the "hardcore" scenes were very boring due to how slowly it was paced and how they barely even moved. im gonna be that kind of person and just say this right now, the original is definitely way better than this one.
+1
Nov 28, 2015 4:22 AM
Oct 2013
Good enough. Rapes of asagi were especially good with the ways she was restrained and she cried and pleaded in a good voice (*˘︶˘*)

The double penetration was a good steady pace with the rapers abusing her verbally at the same time.

And the horse monster restrained her well with its legs. Her being so helpless in the bent-over position with it penetrating into her womb was pretty good (๑´ڡ`๑)
Dec 6, 2015 2:01 PM

Oct 2010
That was disappointing. Some good set up for the scenes but the animation and art is just not up to the task. Nowhere near the original's awesomeness.
Dec 8, 2015 9:29 AM

Apr 2015
Not as good as I had hoped...I kind of liked the first series better with all the crazy camera shaking and stuff. At east it was more unique - had more life to it. This just felt too 2D.
Dec 12, 2015 6:01 AM

Jul 2009
this was not extreme enough. more bad things should have happened
Jan 14, 2016 8:59 AM
Dec 2014
Holy shit, it really did finish airing? Shows how much Lilith cares about the original games (and the older fans, at that).
Jan 18, 2016 8:23 AM

Jun 2008
The good part was that this episode had gang rape and horse thing scene and them in those wooden restrictive things(damn i forgot their name) that i love. So due to content it was better BUT.....

Lack of intensity continues. The first had that rapid movement thing that made you feel the hardcore really going. Unfortunately the animation was just too slow here.

Compare to the first series this one is really underwhelming. Compared to general hentai is not that bad but it certainly didn't prove to be from the best ether. Disappointing because the Taimanin Asagi name brings big expectations and it really feels like this series didn't do it any justice.

Also again. Oboro's voice sucked. And kind of disappointing the pink hair girl basically had no scene. This should have been at least three episodes. Now if we don't buy it they are gonna tell us that hentai doesn't sell and that is why they are so cheaply made. But how can i buy this? Just two episodes and mediocre at that and the Blue-ray is probably gonna be expensive as fuck. The first series was worth importing. Content was there. This one. Not that much.
MonadJan 18, 2016 8:30 AM
Aug 4, 2016 5:46 PM

Dec 2012
I'm happy the horse prospered.

LMAO The demon power waited until after she got fucked to active.

I wish I could save Sakura from this bullshit.

So now this is Asagi's bizarre adventure with Oboro now a vampire.

Bad end.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 16, 2016 3:50 PM

Feb 2013
Oboro won the fight in the end.
Jan 20, 2017 9:03 PM
Jun 2016
Ulquiorra said:
Oboro won the fight in the end.
Rob said:
I'm happy the horse prospered.

LMAO The demon power waited until after she got fucked to active.

I wish I could save Sakura from this bullshit.

So now this is Asagi's bizarre adventure with Oboro now a vampire.

Bad end.

I hoped that this one would also have a good ending.But they went with bad ending.Actually there is an ending in VN where Asagi successfully kills everybody after turning into demon and escapes the island with Sakura.You can consider this as a good ending.
Apr 27, 2017 4:18 AM

Aug 2015
PapaShango said:
Actually there is an ending in VN where Asagi successfully kills everybody after turning into demon and escapes the island with Sakura.You can consider this as a good ending.

Exactly, that's a good ending and I suppose that it's the True/canonical ending too, that's why Asagi can live the events of TA 3 and that she can use way better that "demon" transformation in the third game.
digi-tonyApr 27, 2017 6:27 AM
Jun 3, 2017 12:08 AM

Oct 2015
just as bad as the others
Jun 3, 2021 8:40 PM

May 2021
Both episodes were actually awful wtf, such a bad sequel.
Jan 21, 2023 9:26 PM

Apr 2020
This was way better than the first episode, it could still be even better, but there is not even a comparison with bad taste the first episode left in my mouth.
Mar 22, 5:38 AM
Dec 2023
Can anyone tell me how to download it's visual novel please

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Oct 30, 2015

12 by Just_Not »»
Jan 21, 2023 9:09 PM

» Subtitled?

TechOtaku-h - Nov 24, 2015

5 by ShanaFlame »»
Dec 13, 2015 6:38 AM

» Expectations and worries.

Monad - Sep 22, 2015

18 by ninja88880 »»
Oct 11, 2015 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.