Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2015 7:27 AM
Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Low quality animation, not even as good as Annerose, not the original voice cast and missed out some of the best scenes from the VN. Terrible.
Oct 30, 2015 1:12 PM

Feb 2013
Did they literally just stand there in place while the tentacles attacked them? They're trained ninjas right? Well regrdless, I'm glad it didn't focus to much on the action.

Nipple insertion isn't really a fetish of mines but at least it touched on something compared to other hentai this week.

Wished the tentacle scene with Sakura was more hardcore.

The amount of milk Asagi let out was a bit ridiculous.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Oct 30, 2015 8:05 PM
Jul 2011
Loved the breast expansion scene, Asagi's swollen tits were incredible!
Oct 31, 2015 6:08 AM

Oct 2013
I liked the design of the nipples
NSFW
But they made the tentacles way to small when doing the nipple fucking
Oct 31, 2015 8:22 AM
Oct 2015
yea the animation was REALLY low quality. too slow in fucking, tentacles seemed like they were just infinitely going inside and then got confused which direction they were going, dicks / tentacles were too small.
Nov 1, 2015 4:06 AM

Jul 2008
Bad animation thats for sure, I preferred the prequel a lot more. I was face-palming on the terrible scenes and lame voice acting the most >.<
ShanaFlameNov 1, 2015 5:04 AM
Nov 1, 2015 8:25 AM

Jul 2015
Well that was pretty good
Not as good as the first one but pretty good
Nov 26, 2015 4:31 AM
Oct 2013
Asagi's heavy breathing/moans and cries were pretty good, although her breast modification and torture by itself was not too exciting.

Sakura's rape was weak as well. When she came, her body just remained still and unchanged. Needed the body contractions and maybe some squirting. The whipping was weak as with the whips being too small and not showing her whole body reaction from the whips. At least she peed a bit.
imsuck said:
tentacles seemed like they were just infinitely going inside and then got confused which direction they were going

Definitely could've been more hardcore and intense overall.
Nov 26, 2015 10:23 PM

May 2015
^
I agree...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) This episode was soft as a Kleenex facial tissue... Art was good in my opinion but I'm disappointed by the lack of fluidity in the animation the whip scene wasn't good the tentacles scene wasn't good either and don't get me started with the ahegao... just because the girl is saying I'm cumming and stick her tongue out doesn't mean it is a good ahegao... where was the trembling??? Come on!! The contractions, orgasm, acme, ahegao name it what you want... Those things are what the Taimanin franchise is all about and is the staple of the franchise (Taimanin eroge) and this anime butchered the thing that I was anticipating the most....

Rather than a ZIZ Entertainment anime the fluidity of the animation felt more like a Queen Bee hentai it is truly a shame...

Hentai said:
Wished the tentacle scene with Sakura was more hardcore.
+1

imsuck said:
yea the animation was REALLY low quality. too slow in fucking, tentacles seemed like they were just infinitely going inside and then got confused which direction they were going, dicks / tentacles were too small.
+1
Roy_FockerDec 14, 2015 9:34 PM
Jan 18, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2008
As we were afraid the animation just lacks the intensity to bring out the tension of hardcore fucking. It's just slow.

The art and design isn't that bad though.

Btw Oboro's new voice sucks.
Aug 4, 2016 5:43 PM

Dec 2012
It pains my heart to see my waifu Sakura get treated this way, but aside from that...episode was bad.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Oct 16, 2016 3:28 PM

Feb 2013
Too much milk for my taste.
I liked Sakura's scene.
Jan 21, 2023 9:09 PM

Apr 2020
So how this first episode holds to the first season? Badly, all my complaints were fixed but now it's just looks very generic, even the VAs got changed for worse.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taimanin Asagi 2 Episode 2 Discussion

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Oct 30, 2015

25 by Sakura_uchia »»
Mar 22, 5:38 AM

» Subtitled?

TechOtaku-h - Nov 24, 2015

5 by ShanaFlame »»
Dec 13, 2015 6:38 AM

» Expectations and worries.

Monad - Sep 22, 2015

18 by ninja88880 »»
Oct 11, 2015 12:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.