Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 2017 6:44 PM

Sep 2012
sazzrah said:
kappa34 said:
Thank you very much to you both ^.^ Now I know what I'm gonna do before i've gotta go to work later :P

Enjoy ;) Personally I prefer the novel, as it's much more detailed and you get into Sousuke's head a lot more, which is interesting - to know what he's actually thinking. But I can't deny the appeal of the manga being much more visual. Who knows, if the new anime series is popular, we may get to see DVMC as an OVA.

I might give a shot at the LN anw ^^ I kept the link of the page, but I like the visual appeal of the manga the most, so... I'm gonna start with that ;)
Jul 26, 2017 8:28 AM

Sep 2012
Well I read DVMC (in the manga) and loved it ^^ I hope the anime will be great, i wanna know what happens next !
Dec 3, 2017 12:31 AM

Sep 2012
thepath said:
I have no idea what people like about this anime. I couldn't even finish the 1st season.

I'm also surprised that the news about new full metal panic got more comments from people than even Jojo part 4 news. I never knew that people cared about this boring anime.

mostly cause MC was socially awkward & caused comedy cause of that he is hilarious lol

that's mostly why ppl like it & its rare when i like Mecha anime
Dec 17, 2017 8:39 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Looking so much forward to this. The nostalgia is deep!
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 29, 2017 7:57 AM
Jul 2018
Just because you think the anime is boring dosent mean that its a bad anime its good and we love it i love jojo too if think the anime is boring why are you here?
Feb 2, 2018 7:07 PM
Sep 2013
OMG, its finally here, I never thought I would see the day. But yeah, if this is 24 episodes than it could be enough to complete the story. They might have to squeeze, rush, and cut some things out though.
Feb 2, 2018 7:10 PM
Sep 2013
thepath said:
I have no idea what people like about this anime. I couldn't even finish the 1st season.

I'm also surprised that the news about new full metal panic got more comments from people than even Jojo part 4 news. I never knew that people cared about this boring anime.

Says that guy who likes Jojo and the gay lords.
Feb 3, 2018 7:38 AM

May 2012
MrNTR said:
thepath said:

Says that guy who likes Jojo and the gay lords.

I finished 1st season and 2nd season. 1st season was average and 2nd season was good (but not as good as people like to make it)

Noting special about Full Metal Panic!. THere is many shows that are good or better. And Jojo is like 10x better than this show

I will watch 3rd season for sure. But I'm not much excited for it as much as the new season for Attack on titan, Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Index III, SAO 3 etc.
thepathFeb 3, 2018 7:41 AM
Feb 3, 2018 12:32 PM

Sep 2012
You really must have nothing to do with your life to come here follow the forum if you don't even like this show. I couldn't even finish 1st season of Attack on Titans and I'm not wasting my time following the forum of this show... And most of all, I'm not posting in there just to say that the show they love is just trash and that I don't even understand why they watch it...

FMP is infinitely better than Attack on Titan, SAO or Index ^^'... If it is soooo boring for you, then why are you even here to tell us that ? What's the deal here ? Are you so bored that you love to spit on the shows you dont like just so you could watch the fans reaction and laugh about it ?

Feb 12, 2018 3:25 AM
Sep 2014
To be fair the only similarities between FMP, Attack on titan, SAO and Index is they are anime. Each are very different genres and can't exactly compare. Be like comparing Game of Thrones to Firefly.

I am really looking forward to this new season. FMP was one of the top animes that got me into Anime around 2005
Apr 2, 2018 1:18 PM

Dec 2015
Does anyone know the novels?
Would be interesting to know how much of them was adapted in the old anime.
And how much we can expect in this anime.

(And how much would be left? 4th season possible? Worth reading the manga? I only checked Wikipedia and it showed a lot of manga and I think 2 novel seriies ... the original one and a FMP! Another.)
Apr 3, 2018 7:06 AM
Jun 2011
Luthandorius said:
Does anyone know the novels?
Would be interesting to know how much of them was adapted in the old anime.
And how much we can expect in this anime.

(And how much would be left? 4th season possible? Worth reading the manga? I only checked Wikipedia and it showed a lot of manga and I think 2 novel seriies ... the original one and a FMP! Another.)

There are 12 LNs for the original series. FMP! Another is a spin-off series.
Season 1 covered LNs 1-3 plus some side stories.
Fumoffu covered a bunch of side stories.
TSR covered LNs 4-5 plus some anime original content.
An audio drama covered 6.
It's expected that this season will start with 7 and cover up through 9, though this hasn't been totally confirmed, at least not in English. Some guy on ANN said that these two tweets show that episodes 1-4 will cover book 7 and 5 is the start of book 8.
https://twitter.com/fullmeta_iv/status/952089162018037760
https://twitter.com/lengquanyeyue/status/954339949213507589
Shoji Gatou said when FMP! IV was first announced that the rest of the main story would be animated.

As for the manga, FMP! Sigma covers novels 4-12 and also throws in some side stories as well.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pick the best girl!

bisikerim - May 27, 2018

8 by EvilGrin »»
Mar 11, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

72 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 17, 7:54 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 8 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Aug 8, 2018

35 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Feb 16, 7:12 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 11 Discussion

10 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Episode 10 Discussion

12 by Comander-07 »»
Jan 8, 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.