Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 30, 2015 1:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Abstract_RascaL said:
I am extremely concerned about the fact that with the wedding dress covering it, there's room for 1 person to be inside the serving cart in a crouching position and no one has checked underneath it ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Yeah and if you combine this with the "what if she had a child" idea, it should be very easy for a small kid to hide inside
Oct 30, 2015 2:32 AM

Dec 2013
I didn't really care about it the first 3 episodes, but this was absolutely amazing. Engaging and intriguing, love it.
Oct 30, 2015 2:38 AM

Jul 2013
Am I the only one who noticed this is exactly the same as Umineko Plot?

I'm talking about visual novel... is the same in all aspects: An island where only inhabits a small team, A misterious murderer, A closed room, aaaand finally... our dearest Beatorice golden witch..who is actually a little girl with "multiple personalities" (sorry for the spoiler.. but in fact that is the Umineko novel True End)....aaaghhhh!! seriouslyy??? ... Is exactly the same!!

I will not, therefore, criticise this anime (Perfect Insider) 'cos Umineko is newer than this... so I guess Ryukishi (umineko author) has based his "original" novel in THIS novel .....

I am very disappointed *letting down slowly and painfully*

EDIT: My biggest disappointment is the mcguffin "multiple personalities" to justify "multiple murderers"...... wtf!!!
CastaliaOct 30, 2015 3:32 AM

100% of all dead people have never complained about being dead. So I guess it isnt that bad.
Oct 30, 2015 2:43 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
LazyBunny said:

I'm talking about visual novel... is the same in all aspects: An island where only inhabits a small team, A misterious murderer, A closed room, aaaand finally... our dearest Beatorice golden witch..who is actually a little girl with "multiple personalities"....aaaghhhh!! seriouslyy??? ... Is exactly the same!!

I will not, therefore, criticise this anime (Perfect Insider) 'cos Umineko is newer than this... so I guess Ryukishi (umineko author) has based his "original" novel in THIS novel .....

Very few things in this world are 100% original you know

Also the part with the closed room + murder mystery + isolated island at least has been used countless times throughout history
Oct 30, 2015 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Abstract_RascaL said:
I am extremely concerned about the fact that with the wedding dress covering it, there's room for 1 person to be inside the serving cart in a crouching position and no one has checked underneath it ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)
Yeah and if you combine this with the "what if she had a child" idea, it should be very easy for a small kid to hide inside

Nah. I still stand by my theory that Shiki's younger sister was posted to her, minus the limbs, and used as the diversion while Shiki hid underneath.

Still a whole lot I don't understand though. She said she wanted to lose something so maybe it wasn't just her virginity and her parents, she might have wanted to lose her freedom too, hence 15 years of isolation. Fuck knows. It's got me very interested though.

Edit: Actually, I was mulling it over at work and the whole having a kid theory really does seem like a possibility. What with the teddies and all.
removed-userOct 30, 2015 9:59 AM
Oct 30, 2015 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
So interesting, especially the "Everything becomes F."
Oct 30, 2015 4:33 AM
Dec 2014
So whats more creepy then having sex with a 13-year old... Having sex with a mentally ill 13 year old.
Oct 30, 2015 5:12 AM

Mar 2014
ArchimeM said:
Why is it they always assume there's only 1 killer in these murder shows?
At least now we have some one with a motive (the wife). As revenge for the possible affair. It probably wasn't her personally, but she may be involved somehow.

Oh that's a good theory, I think I will hold on to that until the end of the show !!
RedChromeOct 30, 2015 5:23 AM
Oct 30, 2015 5:24 AM

Dec 2009
My guess:The killer is one of the multiple personalties that got the desire to have a real body of her own (remember all the talk about dolls, and having no body of her own?). So the personality got her 'piece of mind' of the whole mind and got inside a machine, just like Michiru. (Yes, i think michiru is some other personalty that got inside a machine, but i don't think michiru is the killer one). Probably the killer personalty is the one that killed her parents years ago, and the one that lost the virginity.

Complementing my guesses. I like all the talk about computers and personalties in this series. I remember a conversation of MC and MOE talking about how a human can just be a Operational System (mind) loading in a corpse, and how we boot the OS everyday as we wake up. Just like a computer that can have multiple OS's installed and boot and reset so the other one can load, Magata can boot several OS's in her. Just thinking hard maybe hahaha.
DarkSaga0Oct 30, 2015 5:34 AM
Oct 30, 2015 5:25 AM

Mar 2014
lx4 said:
So whats more creepy then having sex with a 13-year old... Having sex with a mentally ill 13 year old.

Maybe the guy is a mentally ill "pedophile"
Oct 30, 2015 5:57 AM

Oct 2008
Good episode. They're finally starting to try and solve the mystery.

Oct 30, 2015 6:59 AM

Aug 2012
"Everything becomes F*#k!"

someone else always have what you want, but it usually means nothing to them...
Oct 30, 2015 8:09 AM

Aug 2014
for a sec i thought that the director had a child with magata and the kid was hiding in their mother's room. turned out to be a robot.
Oct 30, 2015 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
This time at least the quality of drawings has increased, he felt the need, however the plot is all wrapped in mystery, it seems to go on, but it is not clear where. Story full of pathos and mysticism. More and more curious to discover the culprit.
Oct 30, 2015 8:29 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Man I wish that Shiki was still alive because I'd love to see her and her many split personalities react with Moe and co.

Great episode.....I'm fucking loving the suspense and mystery
Oct 30, 2015 9:07 AM
Dec 2014
I really like the pacing and the mystery in the show. I have a feeling that this "F" may be related to the hexadecimal number 0xF which is the decimal 15. Also, it's binary representation is 1111. Everything becomes 1? Everything becomes 0xFFFFFF, white? With all the references to computer science, I think it may be related to that.
Oct 30, 2015 9:39 AM
Aug 2014
Aversa said:
So we got a view into Shiki's personality but it only made the mystery more complex.
It looks like she was killed somewhere else but the text she made on her computer suggests she knew her death was incoming.
This suggests she was killed by someone close to her.

Aldael said:

My thoughts exactly. Seems as one of the better shows this season. Hope it stays that way.
Personally i like Sakurako more but this anime is very interesting.
I think this anime and Sakurako are the best anime this season, most anime this season are mediocre and way to much harems.

I too prefer Sakurako over Subete as of now. However, when Mystery is concerned...Subete definitely outclasses Sakurako. I prefer the characters of Sakurako way more than the characters in this show though.
Oct 30, 2015 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
Tokoya said:
Man I wish that Shiki was still alive because I'd love to see her and her many split personalities react with Moe and co.

Great episode.....I'm fucking loving the suspense and mystery

I really don't think Shiki is actually dead. I can't see her as a victim at all, she's got that final boss vibe about her.
Still sure that the corpse is someone else.
Oct 30, 2015 10:05 AM

Apr 2012
I haven't read the novel so obviously this is only a hypothesis, but maybe Shiki Magata was pregnant by the director before she was confined, and thus her child is the killer?

HaXXspetten said:
LazyBunny said:

I'm talking about visual novel... is the same in all aspects: An island where only inhabits a small team, A misterious murderer, A closed room, aaaand finally... our dearest Beatorice golden witch..who is actually a little girl with "multiple personalities"....aaaghhhh!! seriouslyy??? ... Is exactly the same!!

Very few things in this world are 100% original you know

Also the part with the closed room + murder mystery + isolated island at least has been used countless times throughout history
"closed room + murder mystery + isolated island" -> this concept is so popular in Japanese ACG works that it actually has its own genre...... Even more importantly, you do realize that this comes from the first volume of its source material novel, which came out in 1998, right? It predates the VN.
bunny1ov3rOct 30, 2015 3:42 PM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Oct 30, 2015 10:10 AM

Nov 2009
I'm tired so I'm going to sleep~ LOL THERE'S A MURDERER THERE, PEOPLE! STAY TOGETHER

(THIS WAY FOREVER)
Oct 30, 2015 10:11 AM

Jul 2015
This doctor should have some inner problem, 7 personalities, fuck Uncle, what else will come of it ?.
I can not even think how this will end.
Oct 30, 2015 10:32 AM

Sep 2013
why is everyone saying 7 personalities?
if anything it should be 10, since 7 (shiki magata) is the lonely one out of 10.

Nishinono mentions purple? what?

her having a child is high, but why would her child kill her?
Or maybe she killed her child who looked just like her :O
Oct 30, 2015 10:52 AM

Jun 2013
what the hell man that's like a whole house in there not just a room and she has multiple personalities imagine if the killer is one the personalties?
Oct 30, 2015 12:54 PM

Feb 2015
Ok... so, this is getting creepy. And I've no guesses as to who the killer is or how he/she may have done it.
Oct 30, 2015 12:54 PM

Feb 2015
Sever (or ten) personality. WOW.
Finally got into "Everything becomes F" I really want to know the meaning of that.
This show is getting interesting. i like it.
Oct 30, 2015 3:09 PM

Aug 2012
I don't know why people keep complaining about the pacing of this show, its a mystery for Christ's sake.
As for the episode , multiple personalities hmmmm.....Magata Shiki is indeed a very complex character.The second "SHiki" i know to have multiple personalities.
Oct 30, 2015 9:25 PM

Aug 2010
I'm 95% sure Moe is the culprit. She might have the same "multiple personality" disorder she's not aware of.
She was the last one to see Magata and director.
The rest 5% goes for "unknown fcking shit".
Oct 30, 2015 10:11 PM

Aug 2013
I still have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I'm still skeptical about all of the different theories flying around with no substantial evidence to lean towards one or another.

I do find it weird that she had multiple things in a room even though she was the only person in there; multiple chairs, toys, etc.

I wonder if she has more than 3 personalities. She mentions that 7 is the loneliest number (I assume that's because 7 has no multiples inside a scale of 1-10). She also calls herself 7, the lonely personality, so does that mean there are actually 9 more that interact with each other?

Hell, I'm not even sure she's dead at all. Nobody has really take a good look at the body. Not like it's impossible to make a corpse look like somebody else.

Everything becomes F is actually a thing. No idea what it means though.

Moe was acting weird as fuck this episode.

Actually getting tired of seeing implied uncle sex at the end of every episode. We get it, she got handsy in the car, fooled around on the ferris wheel, and fucked him in some bedroom. Can we move past it now? Like for real, if you're going to keep bringing it up every episode then just show a hentai scene and be done with it.

I feel like this uncle is really important to the story. He's narrating it. He knew her while she was a fucking weird incestuous child, and he mentioned how he started "falling down the long slope"; implying he kept going along with her wishes after he gave in and fucked her. Him narrating also implies he knows the end of her story and is writing/narrating it for memories sake.
Oct 30, 2015 10:19 PM

Aug 2013
Aversa said:

I think this anime and Sakurako are the best anime this season, most anime this season are mediocre and way to much harems.

"most anime this season are mediocre and way to much harems".

Is that supposed to be a joke? There's legit like, 2-3 fucking harem shows in this entire season.
This is what happens when people immediately try to hate on entire season of shows for no reason. Rather than actually look it up, they don't like a lot of the shows and just blame the whole season on ecchi harems.
Oct 30, 2015 11:03 PM
Jun 2015
krfz41 said:
I really like the pacing and the mystery in the show. I have a feeling that this "F" may be related to the hexadecimal number 0xF which is the decimal 15. Also, it's binary representation is 1111. Everything becomes 1? Everything becomes 0xFFFFFF, white? With all the references to computer science, I think it may be related to that.

Huh really? more maths? XD

Maybe becoz shiki was a genius

What is meant by that purple reference anyway?

I have a feeling that there will be more murders..
Spectre007Oct 30, 2015 11:11 PM
Oct 31, 2015 1:25 AM

Oct 2013
Best episode so far, though its not like the bar has been set high. The atmosphere is just so underwhelming given the events that have happened and still not a fan of the dialogue between some of the characters.
Oct 31, 2015 1:46 AM

Feb 2014
Why would anyone who is alone in a facility need too have two chairs and a lockable door. Add in the fact there is toys (stuffed bears and lego blocks). Add in the fact we know she likely had sex with the director before she went into the room. A lot of evidence supporting a fact she was hiding a child.
Oct 31, 2015 8:01 AM
Jan 2014
Great idea, let a computer program guard her and steer surveliance, but let the prisoner have a newer version of that program.

That's just great, and you people wonder why you can't find the murderer on the surveilance footage. You kidding me.

>Sees toys immediately thinks it's a child and not one of her personalities that likes it.
Only on MAL, if you start thinking the whole thing through, she got a child and the child killed her is a very far stretch, because yes she's clever, but how does she have food enough for two?
If it's true, I must say this, the show just went for cheap shock value and must think we're sheep eating any bullshit they put on our platter.

Wow Shiki really got everything she need. That privilege.
Jonesy974 said:
Aversa said:

"most anime this season are mediocre and way to much harems".

Is that supposed to be a joke? There's legit like, 2-3 fucking harem shows in this entire season.
This is what happens when people immediately try to hate on entire season of shows for no reason. Rather than actually look it up, they don't like a lot of the shows and just blame the whole season on ecchi harems.

But then I would abctually have to research stuff.

Also how else am I gonna get attention from people, I don't know how to say something humorous or smart. Also my friends on the internet, they hate it too, so I have to do it too. Individuality what is that?
Shock_YinOct 31, 2015 8:32 AM

Oct 31, 2015 8:37 AM

Nov 2013
that was boring set up.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 31, 2015 8:39 AM

Apr 2011
So good one of the best animes this season.
5/5
Oct 31, 2015 12:43 PM

May 2015
Well, the split personalities explains why Magata was so outgoing in one of the flashbacks. It looks like the plot's starting to speed up a little with this episode in terms of the murder mystery. Since the cast is taking a rest in separate places, it's most likely we'll see another body soon.
Oct 31, 2015 12:50 PM

Feb 2014
The title connects with the story. It's very unclear for now. Nishinosono seems personally invested in the case. And as if dr. Magata wasn't odd already, she had multiple personalities?
I wonder who the man narrating is. The one seen driving with her, and in this episode spending time with him in the hotel.
Oct 31, 2015 2:25 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Axernea said:
I wonder who the man narrating is. The one seen driving with her, and in this episode spending time with him in the hotel.

It's the director who got killed last episode.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 31, 2015 5:40 PM

Nov 2014
The mystery is strong here...

¿am i the only one who was intriged by that giant teddybear in the magata's room?
Oct 31, 2015 6:24 PM

Sep 2012
Real talk here: where can I download the OP?

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Oct 31, 2015 6:24 PM

Feb 2014
Moe was acting weird
Oct 31, 2015 6:35 PM

Aug 2015
In my opinion, the pacing is perfect for building the suspense. Over several episodes, of course, which means in a few episodes, shit's really going to go down.
There is nothing that cannot be stolen by Mouse.
Oct 31, 2015 8:09 PM

Oct 2011
black1blade said:
Mystery hierarchy of autumn 2015
Owari>subete>sakurako.

My thoughts exactly. The gap between the first two is larger than the gap between the second two, though.

Oct 31, 2015 10:57 PM

Mar 2013
Yeah, the only thing that comes to my mind now as well, is that someone entered the room with her from the beginning. Not necessarily an adult, but someone who was about to be born. That would explain the toys and the flashbacks with the pervert uncle. Also, the two chairs.

But yeah, that's putting aside her multiple personalities. It's only a vague theory. It's too early to jump into any conclusion so I'll wait what'll happen from now on.

This show has been getting super interesting lately. Another show into my favorites from the beloved Mystery genre so far.
Nov 1, 2015 1:01 AM
Jul 2018
What bugs me is that no one seems to give a single fuck about the killer. They were like oh so tired, let's go to sleep. Why don't they gather together for safety considering that there is a killer wandering around?
Nov 1, 2015 2:52 AM

Sep 2013
Maelis said:
What bugs me is that no one seems to give a single fuck about the killer. They were like oh so tired, let's go to sleep. Why don't they gather together for safety considering that there is a killer wandering around?

They dont give a shit about the killer
Nov 1, 2015 10:04 AM

Mar 2014
I liked the teddybear
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Nov 1, 2015 2:09 PM

Mar 2015
lucasjrivarola said:
I can't be the only one who noticed that this week's OP had slightly different visual effects, right? I'm not going crazy, right?

It was different, I noticed it too!

Nov 1, 2015 3:39 PM

Sep 2012
elfprincess99 said:
lucasjrivarola said:
I can't be the only one who noticed that this week's OP had slightly different visual effects, right? I'm not going crazy, right?

It was different, I noticed it too!

That's what I thought too, and my friends watching it thought I was crazy for thinking so. I'm definitely double checking.

"It's a conversation through instruments. A miracle that creates harmony. In that moment, music transcends words." - Miyazono Kaori
"Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her." - Nara Shikamaru
"You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things... Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest." - Orihara Izaya
Nov 1, 2015 4:41 PM

Mar 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Abstract_RascaL said:

Also going with the idea that she had a child. Would explain why they didn't have any cameras in her place.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2015

278 by wildhood »»
Mar 8, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2015

175 by 0arche »»
Jan 10, 9:11 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2015

228 by Destroyer31 »»
Oct 25, 2023 10:55 PM

» For anyone who want to know why shiki escaped the island and her story in light novel

Baoyeuconpo9999 - Mar 10, 2023

3 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Mar 11, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2015

172 by Floral_soap »»
Jan 14, 2023 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.