Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2015 1:28 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn this was still censored.

However, the action was entertaining enough. Darkness is such a fiesty girl lol. Glad to see Mea back as well. For some reason, we get pumpkins this episode and that has a funny Halloween theme to it, considering how close to the day it is. Oh poor Mea D:
Oct 28, 2015 3:41 PM
Jun 2011
lala vs yami was great fight i enjoyed it
Oct 28, 2015 4:48 PM

May 2015
^
That fight was awesome... Lala has some fighting skills...

Stark700 said:
Damn this was still censored.
My reaction seeing the dreaded beam of light in this special.
Oct 29, 2015 11:34 PM
Oct 2015
So I guess crunchyroll won't be getting these 2 episodes?
Oct 30, 2015 11:10 AM

Dec 2009
Erick_Orozco said:

It sure looks that way. I don't see the last remaining episodes being listed on their upcoming list at all: http://www.crunchyroll.com/launchcalendar?month=11&year=2015
Oct 30, 2015 4:47 PM

Dec 2012
Erick_Orozco said:
We have to wait till Doki translate it
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Oct 31, 2015 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
Too bad, the special episodes are censored as well.

I'm glad that Mea is back!
Oct 31, 2015 5:41 PM

Feb 2014
Holy shit Lala, that was amazing! Makes me sad that she isn't a main character anymore.
Oh boy last episode is going to be awesome! That ending...
Nov 1, 2015 5:46 AM

Dec 2014
Poor Zastin... Tentacle r**ed... XD

Mea's "almost ahegao" face
<3

Can't wait for the finale to be subbed. :)
Nov 1, 2015 7:34 AM

Feb 2012
This episode just made me like Lala even more than the rest of the other girls.

That censorship though. :((

I wanna see Rito unleash his dirty beast-mode. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Nov 1, 2015 10:40 AM

May 2012
loli lala, i fucking lost it lmfao xDDD

and now im having difficulty deciding best girl lol darkness or momo? hmmm

and neme-chan <3 lol

"i came here to do perverted things" -rito 2015

another great episode lmao, so many over the top scenes and silly camera angles to catch panties lmfao
Nov 1, 2015 6:53 PM

Aug 2015
That fight with Yami and Lala is amazing. Also Nemesis reaction to nene chan.
The ending of this episode made me run out breath with laughter 10/10 for just this ep.
Nov 1, 2015 9:51 PM

Sep 2015
Liked this episode.
Couldn't help but laugh at the Peropero scene. ahah so much teasinggg!!

5/5 <3 To Love-Ru
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2015 1:46 AM

Jul 2012
Yay these episodes are finally here! Loved the fanservice as always, too bad there was still censored. Also the fight between Lala and Yami was pretty dang cool and omg I cant believe we have loli Lala! Cant wait to see what perverted things rito plans to do to Yami in the next episode.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW4x1s5rVXY
Nov 2, 2015 2:38 AM

Oct 2008
What a very action packed episode 13! (watched from Doki)
In terms of one on one fighting Lala is really a strong one! But damn! Yami is still the superior one!
LOL reinforcements Zastin arrived just to be swarmed by the pets of Nana.
The real reinforcements are Momo & Nana & Mea! with their plan of Rito perv plan!
5/5!

Nov 2, 2015 8:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Loli Lala best Lala
Nov 2, 2015 10:51 AM

Oct 2010
Finally! So happy they finished this properly.

Also, can someone fix "Extra episodes of To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd bundled with the seventh Blu-ray and DVD volume." to something that's actually ACCURATE. Since this isn't really "bundled" but rather are the entire seventh blu-ray dvd. They're not EXTRA episodes either. They finish the story, not add to it.

They should be part of the rest of the series on this site. 14 episode series.
Nov 2, 2015 3:27 PM

May 2015
Fucking amazing episode, couldn't wait for it, and it didn't disappoint.

Nov 2, 2015 4:07 PM

Aug 2013
Little retarded that MAL lists these as separate from the TV show.

"Extras bundled with the 7th vol...guess MAL missed the part where they aired on TV and were straight bundled on the disk.
Nov 3, 2015 12:11 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Jonesy974 said:

"Extras bundled with the 7th vol...guess MAL missed the part where they aired on TV and were straight bundled on the disk.
It has been brought up like ten times in the anime database modification requests thread already but the mods refuse to budge on it
Nov 27, 2015 6:16 AM

Sep 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Jonesy974 said:

It has been brought up like ten times in the anime database modification requests thread already but the mods refuse to budge on it
I've submitted a medium-long argument on that board that it's violating a number of anime database guidelines, but I get the feeling the moderator will simply think "tldr", and ignore it. >.>

The moderator's last argument for keeping them separate was something like "there's a discontinuity in the airing schedule, so it's separate" (not with those exact words): http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=30866&show=8950#msg42449677 .
TakataNov 27, 2015 6:20 AM
Nov 28, 2015 2:33 PM

Sep 2015
Takata said:
HaXXspetten said:
I've submitted a medium-long argument on that board that it's violating a number of anime database guidelines, but I get the feeling the moderator will simply think "tldr", and ignore it. >.>

The moderator's last argument for keeping them separate was something like "there's a discontinuity in the airing schedule, so it's separate" (not with those exact words): http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=30866&show=8950#msg42449677 .

LOL someone should tell that moderator just because there's a time gap doesn't mean we should separate episodes... I mean, TV series do it all the time and nobody questions it because it's still the same f*cking season.

Specials?! These are the 13th and 14th episodes, not specials or OVA's...
Now there are tons of people who watched this 2nd season and rated it with a lower score because "The ending was sh*t"... Guess what, that wasn't the ending. It's just MAL doing its usual thing.
TchamiNov 28, 2015 3:04 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2015 2:45 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
memphis23 said:
Takata said:

LOL just because there's a time gap doesn't mean we should separate episodes... I mean, TV series do it all the time and nobody questions it because it's still the same f*cking season.

Specials?! These are the 13th and 14th episodes, not specials or OVA's...
Now there are tons of people who watched this 2nd season and rated it with a lower score because "The ending was sh*t"... Guess what, that wasn't the ending. It's just MAL doing its usual thing.
I'd like to believe that wasn't the case, but fact of the matter is that currently S2 has 40k members and the 'specials' only have 6k... and it is legitimately strange that S2 would be quite a bit lower rated than S1 given the sequel effect, so sadly I do in fact think that what you're saying is probably true >.>
Nov 28, 2015 4:08 PM

Sep 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Now there are tons of people who watched this 2nd season and rated it with a lower score because

No I rated it lower because I liked Darkness and the OVA more.
Nov 28, 2015 7:58 PM

Sep 2015
RPGX_Omega said:
HaXXspetten said:
Now there are tons of people who watched this 2nd season and rated it with a lower score because

I'm just saying that lots of people (gladly you're not one of them) thought this anime ended at ep12 or gave it a lower score not taking into account these last 2 episodes.
For me it's like cutting an episode in half and try giving it two separate scores.

And I agree with you... I actually gave this 2nd season an 8 instead of the 9 I gave to the 1st one because somehow I had more fun watching the 1st season than the second (probably because it had more Kotegawa and that final episode Momo). Although it may not be coherent because it's just a sequel and the manga doesn't cut it into 2 parts...
Nov 28, 2015 11:05 PM

Sep 2010
memphis23 said:
RPGX_Omega said:

I'm just saying that lots of people (gladly you're not one of them) thought this anime ended at ep12 or gave it a lower score not taking into account these last 2 episodes.
For me it's like cutting an episode in half and try giving it two separate scores.
I seriously doubt many people would have watched episode 12 and thought that To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd had ended on a cliffhanger. It's obviously incomplete at episode 12, and there is a next episode preview at the end of the episode. Perhaps some people have neglected to watch the last 2 episodes due to the 1-month gap, or they have just marked To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd as "complete", without noticing that myanimelist has idiotically split off 2 episodes. ...or maybe they're just ignoring the "special", since it obviously shouldn't have its own entry.
TakataNov 28, 2015 11:09 PM
Nov 29, 2015 5:34 AM

Sep 2015
Takata said:
memphis23 said:

or they have just marked To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd as "complete", without noticing that myanimelist has idiotically split off 2 episodes. ...or maybe they're just ignoring the "special", since it obviously shouldn't have its own entry.

Yeah. When you hear 'Specials', it sounds like some sort of OVA's, something extra.
I actually have a friend who wouldn't have watched these 'Specials' because a month had passed and he thought he had completed the 2nd season and he didn't feel like watching 'extras' (So he thought)... It's not ignorance, just misguiding.
Feb 27, 2016 9:32 AM
Feb 2016
More episode please
Mar 8, 2016 6:06 PM

Jan 2011
You gotta love Yami's weaponised molestation. Lala can put up one hell of a fight.
Mar 20, 2016 6:36 PM

Jan 2008
Delicious blu rays. Loli Lala is best Lala and that licking scene with Mea.

Couldn't help but laugh at Rito's final line in the episode knowing what he is gonna do next.
Apr 18, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2013
Well that was unexpected to hear from Rito, I guess it's Mea's masterplan though :D
Apr 24, 2016 4:05 AM

Jul 2013
lolilalalolali

Anyway, Rito's gonna do perveted things to Yami? haha I'm so pumped to see that.
Apr 24, 2016 12:46 PM

Aug 2013
LOLI LALA OMG!!
Btw, they put high amount of budget to this episode.
Really great episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 15, 2016 1:34 PM

Apr 2013
I liked seeing Lala fight, she can be pretty strong if she wants :3
Jul 2, 2016 10:38 AM
Jul 2013
Really great episode,much better then the last one if you ask me!
Jul 4, 2016 9:31 PM

Dec 2012
Amazing episode.

Can't believe I actually thought Zastin was going to fight. lol Zastin getting tentacled in the mouth.

Darkness using ZA WORMHOLE on Lala.

Darkness: "I'll kill you when you climax."

Me: Oh.

Rito gonna be a pervert on purpose this time?
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 30, 2016 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
great to see this arc animated... epic lala

lol @ zastin's appearance

reminds me of why i love TLR series so much

my body is rdy for the finale
Dec 9, 2016 1:13 AM

Aug 2012
Was having trouble finding this entry. Quite misleading indeed. How can they be specials when they're the continuation of the second season?
Dec 9, 2016 4:13 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
gino_san said:
Was having trouble finding this entry. Quite misleading indeed. How can they be specials when they're the continuation of the second season?
Because MAL is stupid and inflexible with its rules. Everyone has been complaining about this for over a year now
Jan 30, 2017 3:05 AM

Jul 2014
jbeat said:
This episode just made me like Lala even more than the rest of the other girls.

That censorship though. :((

I wanna see Rito unleash his dirty beast-mode. lol

You'll be waiting forever then. Is he still a pussy? Because if he still is, then you'll never see it unless he's under someone else's control. It doesn't count since it's someone else getting it and not him
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Apr 17, 2017 3:04 PM

Apr 2013
Mea beeing Awesome again, not even a minute back and already trolling Oshizu again
and Nemesis reaction to getting called Neme-chan was cute

Damn Zastin finally gets some time to shine but gets destroyed by Momo's and Nana's Plant-tentacles and Animals. For a moment you were awesome though hang in there Zastin

just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Sep 6, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2017
Is it wrong when Mea got her body back that I started crying it made me so happy.
Mea is definitely my favorite character after Lala.
Dec 26, 2017 5:01 AM

May 2012
It's been a while since I've catched up with this series, but I'm glad I waited for the BD release to be honest! Else it would be a lighting beam fest here :p
Jul 13, 2019 8:54 PM

Nov 2009
I've liked this series less and less since season 1. Really enjoyed season 1, felt it had a lot of charm, good character development and was hilarious at times. I still think about the episode where Ren was running a marathon to proves he's the best man that ever existed. I do appreciate that the Darkness seasons have had more of a plot and serious tone but it's just lacking that original charm in my opinion and lots of things felt forced, especially Momo. Yes, I know that's an unpopular opinion. Mea is my favorite so at least she's getting a lot of time to shine.
Sep 29, 2019 11:31 AM

Jul 2015
Loli Lala is pretty cute, finally some explanation on why Gid looks like a kid

Looks like Rito is unleashing his pervertness level ???! after all these years of hiding it...

Aug 25, 2020 11:56 AM
Jul 2019
Lala's voice is already high yet they made it higher. That voice can steal a dog's attention.

Yami is really OP. I underestimated her due to not be able to hurt Rito with her attacks. Or Rito is just God in disguise. Which makes sense for all the situation he's in.
Dec 8, 2020 12:38 AM

Jan 2020
Despite reading the manga before, I still find the ridiculousness of this episode pretty funny. Poor Rito, though. He has to force himself to be shameless.
Feb 21, 2021 6:45 PM
Jan 2021
Muito legal esse anime gostei muito

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2015

80 by byronREAL »»
Feb 21, 5:54 PM

» For anyone searching for this

ateks - Jul 25, 2022

3 by Kermit-SAMA »»
Jul 25, 2022 1:06 PM

» Add episode information

weiluntong - Nov 29, 2018

0 by weiluntong »»
Nov 29, 2018 12:09 AM

» do they continue the animated series?

Sugram22 - Oct 20, 2017

8 by devaanime »»
Jan 23, 2018 10:35 PM

» Delete

removed-user - Nov 15, 2016

3 by Kougeru »»
Jan 11, 2017 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.