Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 11, 2016 3:12 PM

Jun 2016
Samurai x trust and betrayal :I felt Tomoe and kenshin to be somehow bland and dull and there was some unexplained plot points,the violence was over the top and unnecessary also some of kenshin feats are unbelievable and hurt the show realistic approach to the story,people talking nonsense before they die and deliver a larger than life speech instead of screaming (the girl that protect shinta) and since when Japanese where devoted Christians to use cross as grave marker.
Slam dunk:arrrrgh the ending was so frustrating until this day I don't know if they won the championship or not.
FMAB:ed was annoying and I didn't care for the two brothers alot of melodrama some times I felt like if the writer telling me look this is so tragic you must cry,and finally they ruined the revenge of hughes by moral bullshit, the main villain was cliche`d ,very shounen ending ,the comedy was terrible and ruined the whole atmosphere.
bigmustache93Jul 12, 2016 4:42 AM
Jul 11, 2016 3:15 PM

Dec 2015
Neon Genesis Evangelion isn't as well made as it's predecessor, Aim for the Top! Gunbuster.
Jul 11, 2016 3:19 PM

Nov 2015
NeoKorean said:
Durarara!! - Certain characters are very boring, and cliche. Such as the main character Mikado. Your average stale high schooler, who has a shy personality, and is one-sided. Has almost no redeeming qualities that make him an interesting character (except the fact that he created the Dollars in a way). He hardly ever has the balls to act, and lets other people take action. The worst part about it is that he probably has the most screen time in the anime. Especially in season 1. The anime tries to make him be a hero, but I refuse to accept the fact that he did anything productive compared to all of the other characters. If it wasn't for the other characters that bring life to the anime it would be garbage. Anri is another character whom I find very boring mainly because of her personality.

The pacing and the way the story is told in Durarara!! can be very messy and ambiguous. Certain people may find it hard to understand wth is going on. The story sometimes has a lot of side stories that can be considered filler, and doesn't progress the main plot in anyway. However this can be very opinionated because part of the show is how interesting the side stories can be. This show doesn't really have any suspense and karma doesn't bite many characters in the ass like it should.

Code Geass - Suzaku....

True. Mikado is just so... irrelevant that whenever he appears I just kind of don't care.

And Suzaku... such a hypocrite.
Jul 11, 2016 3:39 PM
Jul 2015
Haibane Renmei:

- Subpar animation quality (with distortions and simplifications in the cell work). Short-cut filled, a whole lot of stills.
- The synthetic nature of the OST (though it allowed for some cool sound effects)
- Supporting cast lacks fleshing out and gets left out towards the end
- The world can feel unexplored
- Enters the realm of vagueness and ambiguity quite a lot (but at the same time it's what makes this show so compelling).
- Very slow, especially in the beginning.
- Will fly over people's heads if they take everything at face value. Which can cause the plot to feel simplistic.
BuoJul 11, 2016 3:47 PM
hi
Jul 11, 2016 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
Non Non Biyori:

- There is no overarching storyline. The show is supposed to be about Hotaru moving to the country, but if you expect that to lead anywhere, you're going to be extremely disappointed.
There is plenty of character development, but again, it doesn't really serve much of a purpose without a meaningful narrative behind it.

And that's it.
Sound is great, visuals are perfect, characters are extremely charismatic and interesting. It's only the (lack of a) story that keeps it from being a 10.
Not really tearing it apart, but I tried...
Jul 11, 2016 4:00 PM

Feb 2015
Code Geass:
-Way too many to count

HxH(2011):
-The hallway scene in the chimera ant arc
-Leorio's character in the hunter exam arc
-Tonpa(seriously, why was he even there?)
-The fact that it's incomplete

Monogatari series:
-The fan service can be too much at times
-Neko:kuro is kinda boring
-Tsuki adds nothing
-Characters like Tsukihi and Karen aren't nearly as interesting as characters like Hanekawa and Shinobu so when the series focuses on these characters it's not all that interesting

FMA:B
-The humor is horrible and ruins a lot of the serious moments
-Ed and Al are plain and boring main characters
-The final action scene is really anti-climactic
-Most of the cast is kinda flat
Jul 11, 2016 4:43 PM

Aug 2013
Nana:
-has no real story. outside of character & relationship examination the only real central conflict they explore is the music industry. which sits on the back burner for most episodes. Also, Hachiko is fucking retarded, and could easily be perceived as unlikable.

Berserk Movie 3:
-shit CGI.

Kurenai:
-shit ending. Shnkurou gets pretty fucking annoying during the shit ending. shit opening. and disgusting loli subtext occasionally pops up.

12 Kingdoms
-shit story composition. jump from one book about a masterfully written character to another book about some fucking loser no one cares about. plus, theres no real ending. also, Yoko is annoying as fuck in the beginning before her character development kicks in.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2016 4:45 PM

Apr 2014
ill just say Sword Art Online, and let every person in MAL do it for me ;)
Jul 11, 2016 5:06 PM

Jun 2016
Naruto - Neji's death makes me salty and was poorly handled
Naruto gained the ability to lessen severe injuries and no one tried to heal Neji either T-T
Jul 11, 2016 5:20 PM

Oct 2015
Ghost in the Shell (movie) - some characters, like Ishikawa, Saito and Borma are put under the rug and given very little (if any) screentime, the political talk at the start of the film could have been presented in a much more interesting manner and:

Doesn't prevent the film from the being a masterpiece to me.

Great thread topic btw.
Jul 11, 2016 5:21 PM
Oct 2015
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo completely disregarded all the characters after mashiro and sorata got together.

Oh yeah and aoyama master race. Fuck mashirofags.
Jul 11, 2016 5:33 PM

May 2015
Steins;Gate's MC is annoying as heck and the 1st half of the anime is SO FREAKING SLOW. The MC's "mad scientist" persona becomes tiresome and reveals how much of a delusional scientist wannabe he is. All attempts at humor in this show are forced, and none of the characters are interesting. Also, Steins;Gate's ending is extremely wack and is a horrible way to end an already terrible series.
Jul 11, 2016 5:35 PM
Apr 2016
Death Note: Near and Mello. 'Nuff said
FMA: Um... Nothing
Madoka Magica: Too many deaths, and I hate that everyone forgot about Madoka
Kuroshitsuji: This entire thing is fanservice
Ouran Host Club: I SHIP HARUHI WITH EVERYONE

Let me point out that some of these aren't even in my favorites on my profile and I recognize that. I could care less.
Jul 11, 2016 5:47 PM

Jan 2014
orosan said:
ill just say Sword Art Online, and let every person in MAL do it for me ;)

I'll try to help you, since it applies to me as well on this topic.

- Piece of shit pacing. RIDICULOUSLY RUSHED IN BOTH ARCS. FUCKING TIMESKIPS. This rushing led to bad world building in the second half.
- Cut out HORRENDOUSLY important details, which led to bad character development, especially for Asuna. Which means not good DIRECTING.
- Underdeveloped side characters.
- Bad cuts at times. There was quite a few not-so-important side stories just for the sake to be there.
- Over-the-top second half.
- Rapist villains.
- Incest.
- Plot conveniences.

And more.
TapuTapuuJul 11, 2016 5:50 PM
Jul 11, 2016 5:52 PM

Apr 2015
Steins;Gate

>Can be hard for first time viewers to get into because of the slow pace of the first 11-12 episodes
>Some explanations are glossed over, especially near the end
>Some characters are usless (I'm looking at you, Shining Finger) until the plot decides they aren't
>Some characters do feel left on the sidelines for most of the anime
>Can be argued that there are glaring plot holes, but personally I can't find too many, and don;t find them that bothersome.

Cowboy bebop:
>Some of the episodes are just nonsensical filler
>Ed's character feels underused
>There are a couple of possible plot lines that seem to be set up for, then go unfollowed
>Where some of the voice actors (English dub) are fantastic, some could definitely be better
>Spikes ending is defined, but the others aren't really. Not THAT much of a flaw, but i would have liked a little follow up

TTGL
>The entire 4th episode
>Yoko's existence as nothing more than fan service 90% of the time
(I'm honestly struggling to think of other things I find that take away from this anime)
Oh
>The vague explanation on how Viral goes from being a being that can't even survive for more that like 12 hours without sleep to being an immortal being who doesn't need sleep

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru:
This is only the first season
>Some scenes were left out, which makes some characters see a lot less development than they had in the manga
>The best girl is actually a guy
>The art style is actually kinda bad (their eyes kill me on the inside)
>There are some very stereotypical developments, however most of them are done in a unique way, so this is only half bad

Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha:
Once again, only the first season, as the second season is the one that we don't talk about
>Some of the arcs are kind boring
>A LOT of the character development goes into side characters instead of the main cast

>The series can't seem to make up it's mind. Are contractors rare or are they everywhere? Apparently there are only as many as there are stars in thy sky (so I assume like a few thousand around the world? maybe I'm just dumb) but the ending would seem to say otherwise
>Unfulfilled potential is everywhere in this series. So much more could have been done, but none of the other avenues were ever explored
>Throughout the whole series, the origin of the contractors is never explained well enough. A prequel series would have been awesome
Jul 11, 2016 6:32 PM

Sep 2015
Higurashi
Art is meh, the reason for it all is kinda bullshit and some scenes don't make any goddamn sense

Oh god, and I just remembered the kira OVA, that was a mistake
Jul 11, 2016 6:38 PM

Dec 2015
Durarara:
- a lot of characters; very difficult to keep track of
- most if not all of the characters are borderline insane
- pacing fluctuates a lot
- characters' personalities are blown up (they basically make it so characters are defined by one specific trait i.e. violence for Shizuo, obsession w/ Celty for Shinra, slightly bipolar for Mikado etc.)
- art style sometimes seems as though little to no thought was put into it
- characters seem like archtypes when first introduced
- ending felt kinda forced
- everything is happening at once and you have next to no idea what's going on

That being said, some of these points listed are what makes it my favorite anime so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 11, 2016 6:46 PM

Apr 2015
Gintama:
Characters don't die and if they do, they revive next episode
Code Geass:
has the most annoying characters ever put in an anime, in fact, I hate all of them except for Lelouch and CC
Jul 11, 2016 7:10 PM

May 2014
I don't wanna do this to my top 3, but alas I like a challenge:

1. Hunter x Hunter (2011):
-Hiatus x Hiatus hell
-Can have too much exposition at times- the explanations could fill a 200 pages novel and then some.
-Where are the female characters?! The main cast are all guys!
-Really random manservice moments.
-Some of the main characters disappear part way through- we don't even see them again until the very end!
-The antagonists also disappear to either make a guest appearance later on or are just never seen again.

2. Gintama:
-Is pretty bad until around episode 30.
-Still has the shounen nakama power staple (even though it's disguised well)
-Serious shit happens and is practically never spoken of ever again.
-Tone shifts sometimes feel forced.
-Comedy/jokes are usually hit or miss.
-Everybody screams all the damn time which does a number on the ears.
-Some repetitive, long- running gags (involving Gorillas, glasses, bazookas & masochistic stalkers).

3. Black Butler:
-Last 1/4 of the anime, as well as the entire second season consist of filler material that doesn't really make sense.
-The Fujoshi baiting is strong in this one...so strong that they add in extra fanservice to sail the ships.
-Misplaced humor
-Side characters feel annoying and/or useless- it doesn't follow the manga so they don't get developed.
-Insert anime only dog man for extra yaoi.
-Basically no female characters- seriously, there are only like 3 reocurring ones & they're pretty annoying.

There, I did it!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2016 10:33 PM

Mar 2016
Can't do it. I don't have the strength.
Jul 11, 2016 10:53 PM

Oct 2015
Hunter x Hunter 2011

- Although I consider this a plus, it starts off as a typical shounen. Possibly fends off many viewers who don't like watching cookie-cutter shounen.
- Gon acts like every shounen protag ever for the first few arcs
- The pacing is below average in the middle of Chimera Ant arc. The series could have been 4-5 episodes shorter (If we kill the 2 recap episodes as well)
- The narrator in the Chimera Ant Arc, at numerous times, said completely obvious single sentences like 'Character A took into the air', followed up by nothing. The sentence was pointless.
- The existence of Alluka
- The ending of the anime, to some extent, is unfulfilling due to the manga still going on..

Gintama

- Is very annoying until 30-40 episodes in, which contributes to many viewers dropping the series early
- Has some moments of obvious plot armor
- Some episodes/arcs are extremely lame compared to the others
- Many of the jokes fly over the head of viewers because of them being references from everywhere, mostly Japanese stuff
- The 'story' isn't shed full light on until very late in the series
- The 'main' villains never have an actual faceoff with the protags until very late in the series
- The animation is close to average in the original series (201 episodes)
OneJul 11, 2016 11:09 PM
Hisoka said:
True love is finding someone whose demons play well with yours.
Illumi said:
Jul 11, 2016 11:08 PM

Dec 2015
Mushishi:
- The only thing I dislike about it is that it did not have a conclusive ending. I think it is good that they did not explain the mushi or ginko as it just adds to the show's charm but I felt the ending could have been a bit better.

Samurai X Trust and Betrayal:
- Kenshin was an ass and the woman was stupid imo.
- People who have not read the rurouni kenshin manga or watched the anime will not like it as much.

GITS: SAC
- The stand alone episodes were shit when you compare them to the complex episodes.
- Unnecessary fanservice. Yes I know that the major is a cyborg and that she is not human anymore but there are lots of other cyborgs in the GITS universe and yet she is the only one roaming half naked on the streets.
Jul 11, 2016 11:28 PM

Jan 2016
Rakugo is flawless.... Seriously.

Only thing that can be a negative is the cultural barrier it has for audiences outside Japan.
Jul 12, 2016 1:11 AM

Feb 2015
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Overrated garbage that's nothing but mindless action. Ew, it has robots in it, why would anyone even want to watch that? The series is so bad, even its dumb and idiotic protagonist waves it goodbye as he leaves for good before the end of the first half of the show. The love interest of the follow-up protagonist is nothing but a plot device disguised as a cute (and weird-ass-looking) girl who doesn't really do anything. Talk about useless. The art is so colourful, it looks like a unicorn puked all over it. I can't see how anyone could stand to watch more than 5 minutes of the crap.

Fairy Tail
Where to even begin with this piece of trash. All it really is is a rip off of One Piece. Like seriously, just replace the word wizard with pirate and Fairy Tail with Strawhat Crew and you literally have One Piece right there (no wonder it sucks so much). WTF was the artist even thinking when he gave the protagonist pink hair? You can't get lamer than that. All the other characters suck too and are lazily designed. Yeah, they were so lazy designing the protagonist's friend, they even forgot to draw clothes on him.
The story is non-existent, as it's nothing but stupid shounen tropes upon shounen tropes. Bad guys appear and get punched by protagonist who fights for his friends. Why anyone would even consider watching this garbage is beyond me. This series was doomed from the very start and only got worse with every single episode that came after it.

MilenninJul 12, 2016 1:19 AM
Jul 12, 2016 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
I'll criticize my 2nd and 3rd favorite anime since the first one is perfect imo.

Steins;Gate: Awfully slow start.
CLANNAD: The ending is difficult to understand. Only the second half of After Story is really really good.
Jul 12, 2016 3:15 AM

Jan 2016
Elfen lied is so amazing but here we gooooo
Ummmm the main relationship between the male mc and his cousin is quite interesting and the animation and voice acting for both sub and dub is not amazing
ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA
Jul 12, 2016 3:17 AM
Jun 2016
school days because it is immoral..
Jul 12, 2016 3:18 AM

Jan 2016
Ping pong is anime with the absolute worst animation and all the characters are self entitled assholes and the story is typical tournament shounen
ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITANNIA
Jul 12, 2016 3:40 AM

Apr 2016
Anti-Illuminatus said:
You guys suck ass at criticizing your favorites.
AnimeAdamOP said:
Comic_Sans said:
You can't criticize something that is perfect OP

I agree. Tokyo Ghoul has no flaws.
nice memes fam,
i agree with your professional judgement
currently in a state of denial
Jul 12, 2016 4:14 AM

Feb 2016
Toradora: Ryugi is so slow when it comes to love. And no second season

Clannad AS: The pacing sucks. If memory serves me righht, it was pretty much an extended S1 up until half way through the series where things actually started to progress. Aside from him moving out of course. And then again, I don't think he did that until the second half anyway because isn't that when his father ruined his job opportunity and he proposed?

Gosick: They don't give you a chance to solve most if not all of the mysteries for yourself. All the most important clues aren't even revealed until the explanations for solving the mysteries are presented

Another: Same goes for this one regarding clues

Higurashi: I hated the shit out of S2

Steins Gate: I wish they gave more background information about the characters.
Jul 12, 2016 4:50 AM

Jun 2016
purp said:

Samurai X Trust and Betrayal:
- Kenshin was an ass and the woman was stupid imo.
- People who have not read the rurouni kenshin manga or watched the anime will not like it as much.

lol,it seems you're the opposite to bobsamurai who gave it 6\10 because it didn't follow the manga closely.
I haven't read the manga or watched the tv series when I watched it for the first time yet it still managed to break my stone cold heart.
Jul 12, 2016 4:52 AM

Feb 2016
As for me this explains all there is to it.

Jul 12, 2016 5:03 AM
Captain Eyepatch

Dec 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:

Worst offender: Uryuu doesn't appear in her goth lolita form.

I personaly like her more with the eyepatch & badass clothes...

FMAB: Don't stop and talk during a fight -_-
Jul 12, 2016 5:04 AM

Feb 2015
criticize my fav anime ?
i'm too lazy to do that lol. as long as i enjoy it i don't give any fuck with it's flaws. heck, i'm too lazy for that seriously.
i just don't want to criticize my lovely favorite anime ? lol, i can if i want too. for example : K-ON : started with a girl with a bread on her mouth > "Generic"
Second example; Haruhi > fucked up non-linear narrative story. Haruhi was so selfish and arrogant like a bitch asshole. made same episode 8 times. open ending.
Cencoroll > no exact story. characterization : unknown. personality : almost unknown.
are op trying to make people hate their own fav anime ? lol. fortunately something like that ain't gonna work on me.
YizelTroJul 12, 2016 5:16 AM
Jul 12, 2016 5:07 AM

Sep 2013
Potential spoilers for those who haven't seen the shows. Better safe than sorry.

Darker than Black:

Pet Girl of Sakurasou:

Rainbow:

Golden Time:
Jul 12, 2016 5:10 AM
Jul 2018
When you have free time think about this and write it down on a notepad...

@kazuro @KiriZama
Jul 12, 2016 5:14 AM
Aug 2015
NGE - fucking pointless to an extent; non-existent plot; some of the worst animation you'll see, even if it's old

Toradora - some dumb storylines here and there, ending is ruined by sudden tsundere "breakdown"

Fate/Zero - the first season is boring af and ends very oddly; characters talk too much

Shinsekai Yori - shit animation, weak/slow beginning

Attack on Titan - characters won't shut the fuck up, and are more talk than anything else; some information may seem spoon-fed
archaaiJul 12, 2016 5:18 AM
Jul 12, 2016 5:58 AM

Oct 2015
For some more of my favourites:
.Kyousougiga - the pacing can be fucked at times. The pacing ranges from Monogatari-slow to FLCL-fast in the same episode at points (especially episode 6).
.Redline - The Roboworld plotline serves no purpose other than to justify crazy shit happening in the Redline race.
.Nichijou - the comedy is complete shit most of the time
.Girls Und Panzer - The end of the series and the film are almost entirely made of tank battle scenes, this makes it hard to watch if you're not in the mood for action.
Jul 12, 2016 7:46 AM

May 2015
Dinoe said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Worst offender: Uryuu doesn't appear in her goth lolita form.

I personaly like her more with the eyepatch & badass clothes...

FMAB: Don't stop and talk during a fight -_-

She does look better than most character with an eyepatch, I'll give you that.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Jul 12, 2016 8:45 AM

Jun 2015
On_the_Lam said:
NGE - some of the worst animation you'll see, even if it's old

This has to be trolling.
Jul 12, 2016 9:00 AM

Sep 2013
Sakasama no Patema: one dimensional villain, one of the tropes I hate the most.
Jul 12, 2016 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
Utena's reliance on repetition and recycled animation can get incredibly old.

Shinsekai Yori has terribly inconsistent animation for the majority of the series.

Mawaru Penguindrum has a handful of very poorly animated episodes and takes a really long while to really get into things.

Serial Experiments Lain is incredibly esoteric and hard to safely recommend to someone.

Haibane Renmei is so slowly paced that I wouldn't hold it against someone if they couldn't get into it.
Jul 12, 2016 9:43 AM

Aug 2013
Can i utterly destroy my most favorite anime? Since it's Angel Beats! it's an easy task

I think I said enough, didn't i?
Jul 12, 2016 9:50 AM
Aug 2015
AltoRoark said:
On_the_Lam said:

This has to be trolling.

I'm sure many who have seen the series would agree with me. I might have a exaggerated a tiny little bit, but it's still very bad.
Jul 12, 2016 9:57 AM

Mar 2015
Texhnolyze:
completely pointless waste of time
total failure in terms of enjoyment
the pacing is a JOKE, like nothing happens most of the time and even when there's a fight it's just firing in all directions
and wtf where are the zombies? did they really think their show would sell without any zombies in it? are they stupid?
what
Jul 12, 2016 10:06 AM
Jul 2018
AltoRoark said:
On_the_Lam said:

This has to be trolling.

That's what I thought when I read it.
Jul 12, 2016 10:14 AM

Jun 2016
On_the_Lam said:
AltoRoark said:

This has to be trolling.

I'm sure many who have seen the series would agree with me. I might have a exaggerated a tiny little bit, but it's still very bad.

although I don't like this series but I have to say that the animation was good the character design,the mech design ,the battles sequences were brilliant but that cost them later in the series when we had those long pauses for 2 or 3 minutes
PS:I haven't watched the last six episodes so I can't speak about them.
Jul 12, 2016 10:17 AM
Dec 2015
Shinsekai Yori:
- Inconsistent animation that looks amazing at times but horrible at others (I can overlook this due to the low budget this show had)
-Excruciatingly slow start that might make some drop the show. It takes about 4 episodes for it to really pick up
-Only Saki is properly developed, while the side characters are mostly left in the dust

Clannad:
-Bug eyed characters can get annoying to look at sometimes
-After Story takes a little bit to get to the best part of the story, so if you didn't like season 1 it will take a while to pick up
-Ending is hard to understand if you weren't paying attention throughout both seasons

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso:
-Occasionally jarring tone shifts during emotional scenes (especially during the middle arc)
-Pacing sometimes slows down considerably
-Melodrama may be too much for those who aren't tolerant of it
Jul 12, 2016 10:27 AM

Oct 2015
Couple of others (gonna do this for all my favourites eventually lol):

Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor - the bridge arc doesn't fit the game theory psychological theme of the show, overdramatic presentation throughout, Hyodo is just stupidly evil with no moral intricasies like the rest of the anime

Joshiraku: Slice of nothing happens. Show is about cute girls doing cute things therefore moeshit.
Jul 12, 2016 10:32 AM

Jun 2015
Death Parade and Parasyte:
Sometimes they just straight up tell you the demented perception of human psychology in blatant manner and Parasyte OST is terrible if you don't like dubstep.

Haruhi:
Ignoring endless eight, Kyon cynicism can bar on aggravating.

Black Lagoon:
The main cast aren't all that well developed or original

Noragami Aragoto:
The latter half of the show seemed kinda pointless and was developing characters more then plot with an ending that leaves more to be desired.

Konosuba:
The ending

Fate/Zero:
Basically the same problem as Death Parade and Parasyte.
"I have respect for those who have lived a full life."
- Decim (Death Parade)
"I want to deliver your eulogy."

- Otshepagetse

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 6 hours ago

30 by Lhundrup »»
3 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

31 by W3TFT »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - 2 hours ago

7 by Lhundrup »»
8 minutes ago

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

92 by Ochimusha »»
11 minutes ago

» please help me find this anime

supertitao - 46 minutes ago

1 by Catalano »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.