Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 28, 2015 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, so we find out a little bit more about Ritsuka's past...

As for the episode itself, I'm not sure Rem is trustworthy. I guess she's lucky that Rindo came at the right time to help her. Also just guessing but seems like her powers also can come in handy when she is in danger.

Oct 28, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2007
His brother told her why he locked her and the whole truth, including the student council being devils. The research attracted enemies like devils, so grandfather was killed by the curse, so brother became exorcist with influence of the research. "Grimowale" (I know it's not spelled correctly but I don't know the correct spelling) is something with power that one can control the world. She still found a way to escape, though. It seems like her friend also knows about the truth and helps the brother.

A new devil (secret character voiced by Suzuki-san) using multiple fake student council presidents to check on brother's exorcist power. Brother decided to attend school with her to protect her, who doesn't intend to escape from them.

One of the songs sung by either the brother or the president is the title of the CD.

Delinquent looking guy from student council next.
tsubasaloverOct 28, 2015 8:43 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Oct 28, 2015 10:14 AM

Sep 2010
tsubasalover said:
It seems like her friend also knows about the truth and helps the brother.

I had a feeling Azuna knew about something after watching last week's episode, but it is now confirmed.

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Oct 28, 2015 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
We find out a little more about Ritsuka's past.
Oct 28, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2015
I really enjoyed this ep. Lindo is really starting to win me over. I loved his character song. I was glad he finally explained some things to Ritsuka. Some suspicions we have all had were also confirmed this episode.

This new yet to be named boy surprised me. I still wonder if he is the dog.

I'm glad Ritsuka is somewhat defiant even if she does still manage to get herself into trouble.

Devils vs Vampires should be interesting.
Oct 28, 2015 11:50 AM

Feb 2015

Seems like Onii-san is lusting after his younger sister. They're probably not biological siblings or something.

He even gave her an engagement ring. I kinda like this ship. Wincest route incoming.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2015 12:10 PM

Jan 2015
#Wincest
Oct 28, 2015 12:57 PM

Jun 2014
I love this anime sooo much. I usually don't like the Disney type anime with a lot of songs, but I really love the songs in the anime. I still think that Rem isn't such a bad guy. As for the brother, I wonder why the vampire was surprised that he would attack them in the end.
Oct 28, 2015 1:23 PM
Oct 2015
Nice, I thought Shiki was sick in the head, but Mr. Cute Pomeranian seems pretty mental too, seriously, screw these guys. Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next episode of ''Sing with Devils: The Disney Musical''. God dammit Rejet!
Oct 28, 2015 1:44 PM
Oct 2015
F___ said:
Valkata said:
As for the brother, I wonder why the vampire was surprised that he would attack them in the end.

Yeah, that was really suspicious. I hope he doesn't turn out to be one of them.
Wow, haven't noticed that. I think that'd be a hell of a plot twist, 'cause every show needs at least one vampire, hehe. He also said something like " I didn't think I'd need to use my magic on a human" while fighting. Maybe Azuna is also...a vampire![/quote]
Oct 28, 2015 3:06 PM

Sep 2014
Her brother is really sketching me out.
Oct 28, 2015 4:52 PM

Jan 2014
Priest Onii-Chan singing was the best part of the episode for me. I can't wait for the next episode.
Oct 28, 2015 5:12 PM

Mar 2008
I'm a sucker for holy/lawful/enforcer characters, already loving the brother. also #wincest
Oct 28, 2015 5:37 PM

Jan 2015
Xenocrisi said:
#Wincest

Basically.
Oct 28, 2015 8:06 PM

Oct 2011
Was that Blue hair devil Rem's dog that always watches Ritsuka?

Lindo a vampire? and Exorcist : O
Oct 29, 2015 12:12 AM

Mar 2008
Rei said:
Priest Onii-Chan singing was the best part of the episode for me. I can't wait for the next episode.

Same here. I think Hatano Wataru has one of my favorite singing voices EVER.

As expected the onii-chan is psychotic for locking her up and stuff. But the girl is dumb for breaking out.

This show is so bad but I love it so much. Can't wait for Mage next episode. Yes pls.
Oct 29, 2015 12:39 AM
Sep 2014
That sister song is creepy...poor Lindo, must suck to have such a hard headed retardo sister...Now give me some Shiki....
Oct 29, 2015 1:46 AM
May 2015
Whoa, you mean to tell me that Vampire and devils are competing to have that gilmoire?
Oct 29, 2015 2:03 AM

Mar 2014
He sure loves his imouto, huh ?
#Wincest
Oct 29, 2015 4:13 AM

Sep 2014
That duet sounded really good! I was hoping it would go longer.......
So far this episode had the best songs. All 3 of them was really good.
And yes, that red hair guy's voice is REALLY GOOD!!!
Oct 29, 2015 5:39 AM

May 2014
those clones were scary
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 29, 2015 8:30 AM
Apr 2015
So our onii-san could actually be cousin and vampire en plus? It's still baffling me how this anime is actually entertaining XD
cxrz90Oct 29, 2015 7:17 PM
Oct 29, 2015 10:55 AM

Jan 2013
#wincest
Onii-chan is hot, i pray that he is the main love interest (Get out, Rem and the studen council)
Next time is that guy who can wear his jacket NORMALLY episode.
Oct 29, 2015 11:38 AM

Jan 2014
#wincest
Oct 29, 2015 2:00 PM

May 2012
for sure....
Oct 29, 2015 4:29 PM

Jun 2008
I wouldn't be suprised if it turns out that they are not blood related.
Oct 29, 2015 7:04 PM
Oct 2015
F___ said:
ultimateperson said:
Wow, haven't noticed that. I think that'd be a hell of a plot twist, 'cause every show needs at least one vampire, hehe. He also said something like " I didn't think I'd need to use my magic on a human" while fighting. Maybe Azuna is also...a vampire!

Yeah, because now we know that the two main factions that are after the grimoire are the vampires and devils, and the anime's establishing an intense rivalry between Rem ( devil ) and Lindo ( maybe a vampdoire? ). I just don't want him to betray poor Ritsuka in the future.[/quote]
F___ said:
ultimateperson said:
I doubt it, he wouldn't've the guts to do it. Also, his eyes turned red for a moment by the end of this episode, when the mysterious vampire is like ''Why are you doing this?''.
liatop99Oct 29, 2015 7:11 PM
Oct 30, 2015 2:59 AM

Mar 2015
i hope she ends up with Rem in the end since im not a fan of incest relationships.
but so far im enjoying this anime, especially the singing!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2015 6:03 AM

May 2010
Loved Ritsuka and Lindo's duo song (even if his sis sang only 2 lines) Damn, Lindo gets all the best songs. He's got the voice, the looks, the personality... and he can cook. Moreover, his bond with Ritsuka brings out her childish side which makes you ship them. No doubt, best guy.
Oct 30, 2015 6:49 AM

Oct 2006
Seems to me that Rem is the only one among the devils that is behaving 'abnormally' by caring a bit too much for Ritsuka. The rest clearly don't have a problem in attacking her in various ways just to get...whatever they aimed to get.

This show is still keeping me entertained so far, it helps that there are no spoilers at all for any of the characters so there's room for twists anytime.
Oct 30, 2015 6:50 AM

Jan 2013
Siscon confirmed.

lol

katiekins said:
Hmmmmmm.

F___ said:
Valkata said:
As for the brother, I wonder why the vampire was surprised that he would attack them in the end.

Thought this too.
Oct 30, 2015 10:54 AM

Sep 2015
The best part of Episode 4 was finally getting the backstory that explains what's been driving the series for the past three episodes.

Lindo's song... so, he's in love with his sister. While I had suspected that from the footage in the opening credits, I was still just like... ummm.

And to top it off, it's becoming evident that Ritsuka is surrounded by people who aren't being honest with her or only intend to use her for their own purposes. Even her best friend is secretly working as a spy for Lindo and telling him what Ritsuka is doing. There really seems to be nobody that Ritsuka can trust at this point.

But I have to give Ritsuka some points for regaining her backbone and breaking out of the house after Lindo locked her inside it in order to protect her.
Oct 30, 2015 11:57 PM

Jul 2012
My rating for this series keeps on swaying between 6 and 7. This episode brought it back into the 7 zone.

The insert songs are actually so good. I especially liked Lindo's and Rem's this episode. I demand a full version of Rem's acapella solo at the end.

This episode was great. Lots of the plot revealed and things are starting to happen.

Tatsun's character oh god. I'm dead. He's using his Makoto voice with a yandere touch. Spare me. SPARE ME.
Oct 31, 2015 12:24 AM

May 2014
Wincest
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Oct 31, 2015 9:05 AM

Jul 2012
So now the brother has revealed that he loves Ritsuka more than a sister.

Chibi-Alice said:
I wouldn't be suprised if it turns out that they are not blood related.

I doubt that he is a vampire/devil because how can he perform those rituals and whatever else he does without any harm inflicting him? Well if he does turn out to be a devil then it would contradict with that, or that it is okay if he was the one who performs the rituals.

Also, I thought that the Rem impostor was Shiki at first.
Oct 31, 2015 4:07 PM

Aug 2012
i like this more than i thought lol
Oct 31, 2015 9:27 PM

Mar 2013
Of course they're not really siblings. Please maaan, let them be cousins, or nothing at all if it's better. *feels disturbed* I really liked Lindo's song. And it was all to reveal he loves has romantic feelings for his sister, lol. Still hot damn, slay me man.

A lot is happening and finally is starting to get interesting. The atmosphere is so tenseee, and poor Ritsuka doesn't know what to do. Give the demons and the exorcist back to me, I'll take care of them, lol.

Brb going to buy all the songs from the website.
Oct 31, 2015 10:53 PM
Jan 2013
mirana said:
Of course they're not really siblings. Please maaan, let them be cousins, or nothing at all if it's better. *feels disturbed* I really liked Lindo's song. And it was all to reveal he loves has romantic feelings for his sister, lol. Still hot damn, slay me man.

A lot is happening and finally is starting to get interesting. The atmosphere is so tenseee, and poor Ritsuka doesn't know what to do. Give the demons and the exorcist back to me, I'll take care of them, lol.

Brb going to buy all the songs from the website.

Don't deny it.

Incest is wincest.It's ok.

The Poll does not lie.

Nov 1, 2015 12:57 AM

Mar 2013
genesic123 said:

Never.
Nov 1, 2015 1:48 AM

Jul 2009
So Lindo is in love with her. I actually like him more than Rem, but I am rooting for Mage, but we all know that Rem will win, she is head over hills for him already...
Nov 1, 2015 6:21 AM
Jan 2013
mirana said:
genesic123 said:

Never.

Search your feelings!you know it to be true!

Nov 2, 2015 5:24 AM

Jan 2008
Lindo and Rem battle not only for the title of most boring bishie in this show, but also for the silliest name. Their skirmish so fierce!

Next week (Arcane) Mage with points put in Strength and Looking Good in Chinese Garment skill will save this show for me. I can't wait.

I don't know if you noticed, people, but in the second episode, when Ritsuka was checking out the family photos, we saw her mom's sister: the same colour scheme as Lindo, red hair and blue eyes. That pretty much confirms "not-entirely-incest-but-oh-so-close" route for me.
Nov 2, 2015 5:48 AM

Jun 2015
Kagayaki_98 said:
for sure....

Nov 3, 2015 5:03 PM
Oct 2015
aifukola said:
Siscon confirmed.

lol

katiekins said:
Hmmmmmm.

F___ said:

Thought this too.
Not only that...Look. While the other boys are dressed as random monsters, Lindo is suspiciously dressed as a vampire. Coincidence?[/quote]
liatop99Nov 3, 2015 5:07 PM
Nov 3, 2015 10:55 PM

Mar 2015
mirana said:
genesic123 said:

Never.

amen.
Nov 4, 2015 4:53 AM
May 2007
F___ said:
ultimateperson said:

Not only that...Look.
While the other boys are dressed as random monsters, Lindo is suspiciously dressed as a vampire. Coincidence?

Interesting stuff. I've seen this picture before on Twitter but didn't pay much attention to their clothes. His mother, who's most likely Rituska's aunt, was probably married to a vampire.

His eyes glowing red is another proof. The OP MV also has vampire-priest elements.
Nov 5, 2015 11:39 PM

Nov 2012
and we're introduced to another creepy guy. meh.
and it's pretty obvious that linda and ritsuka are only cousins or sth like that. still pretty creepy how lindo acts towards ritsuka though.
Nov 8, 2015 6:52 AM

Apr 2011
Kagayaki_98 said:
for sure....

Definitely!

And I'm starting to like Lindo, btw.

Nov 8, 2015 8:00 PM

Jan 2015
The big brother's song was awesome! Nearly as good as the opening!
Dec 1, 2015 7:06 AM

Dec 2012
I just love how they break out into song when they want to convey critical feelings. Totally been getting yandere siscon vibes from Lindo this whole time, that song confirmed he's head over heels for her. I really liked his song although considering how protective he is, it made me shiver a bit. Those smiling thralls freak me out, even in pain they just >:).

Had to laugh when Lindo was putting the protective ring on Ritsuka. It felt like he could have proposed any second.
ZekkenshinDec 1, 2015 7:10 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2015

72 by Slitchka »»
Apr 5, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2015

79 by Kyarrific413 »»
Apr 25, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2015

43 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 12:02 PM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2015

64 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:59 AM

Poll: » Dance with Devils Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2015

80 by Yuki-san2042 »»
Oct 1, 2021 11:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.