Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 27, 2015 5:33 PM
Aug 2015
This is where club alerts are posted to remind members of important information on events or cancellations.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 4, 2016 7:33 PM
Aug 2015
Well ANIME CLUB is now OVER for the year. It was a blast to meet so many new and enthusiastic people join the group and enjoy anime. Though, I don't want to admit it, ANIME CLUB was somewhat sloppy because of me. I usually leave ANIME CLUB stuff till last minute and I don't really plan too much ahead. It didn't help that a certain wad of a teacher put the club on hold for FUCKING EVER. Aside from that it seemed everyone enjoyed ANIME CLUB this year,it definitely improved from the hollow joke that was last years club. The last day at ANIME CLUB someone told me that ANIME CLUB is "the only club" or "the only worthwhile club", which meant a lot to me. ANIME CLUB is the only club at St. Mary's created, operated, and organized by a student (Ms. Gayle is literally just there to give us her room and stop us from having the maximum amount of fun.), so it is surprising how many people like it.
My hopes for next year is more involvement from the school. Get the school to really recognize us as a club, let people know that we are here and get more students to join. Fundraisers or something to get us money to use for food and prizes. I also feel like I should have done more fun games and activities like the ANIME TRIVIA and DUB FIGHT.
Perhaps maybe you have an idea on how we can improve anime club for next year and would like to share it. PLEASE share your IDEAS and SUGGESTIONS! My inbox will be open all summer and I will try to reply ASAP. If you would like to watch more of your favorite anime, play more of a fun game, or discuss a certain topic, please TELL ME. I aim to please, include, and entertain everyone in ANIME CLUB and it was a pleasure to share so many moments with everyone. I will miss all of the Grade 12s who were involved and thank them dearly for being leaders and simply great friends for everybody. ANIME CLUB has always been about discovering, exploring, sharing anime with others, but it is mostly dedicated to connecting people with similar interests together and form our St. Mary's Anime Community. Thank you so much for being a part of ANIME CLUB and i hope to see you all next year

Happy Summer! ~ StefyG 2016 St. Mary's High School
Sep 17, 2016 11:33 PM

Sep 2015
Sooon it shall rise again
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime Suggestions/ Requests

StefyG - Oct 20, 2015

6 by StefyG »»
Mar 10, 2016 11:47 AM

Poll: » Question of the Week

StefyG - Oct 21, 2015

0 by StefyG »»
Oct 21, 2015 9:33 AM

» Q&A

StefyG - Oct 20, 2015

0 by StefyG »»
Oct 20, 2015 12:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.