Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 70 Discussion

Oct 26, 2015 3:55 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was going so well all up until that ending......What the actual fuck is this shit Rui -_-

Oct 28, 2015 5:39 AM
LOL! That was bizarre... WTF Rui was doing and how a guy that loves so much Hina as he says can be deceived by a wig??

Nov 5, 2015 7:53 PM

I hope it was just her friend slapping it on her and she was just checking it out in the mirror. Otherwise she'd be getting creepy...

Nov 5, 2015 8:09 PM

Oh he wins an award.. & Rui with a wig on...
But more importantly, Momo!!! <3
So beautiful. :)

Nov 6, 2015 8:07 PM

Wow that came out of nowhere! I wonder if he will transition to rui at this point. I can't tell where the author is going with this and who will be the final heroine.

Nov 7, 2015 2:33 AM

Well I finally catch up after putting this series on hold.

For some reasons I can't see anyone winning as a heroine other than Hina.

Natsuo is so fixated with Hina and I don't think that it will change anytime soon.

And here I am thinking that Rui or Momo might get some chance.

Nov 7, 2015 5:44 AM

hellogarry said:
Well I finally catch up after putting this series on hold.

For some reasons I can't see anyone winning as a heroine other than Hina.

Natsuo is so fixated with Hina and I don't think that it will change anytime soon.

And here I am thinking that Rui or Momo might get some chance.

Don't jinx it!!! >.<

XD

Aug 28, 2016 2:29 PM

Congrats man for winning, now he's one step closer to his dream.
Oh noooo
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Dec 3, 2018 5:34 AM

Woah ..i presume this tops any soap opera which my mom gulps down to no end..Guess iam turning into one of them lol ..

On a serious note Rui must be flabbergasted to have her unrequited love being returned for the very first time even if it wasnt meant for her.This can lead to more drama and jealousy .She might develop a will to take solely for her and do some dreadful act.....
Modified by bakakisima, Dec 3, 2018 8:23 AM

May 29, 12:11 PM

I knew something was wrong the moment I say "Hina" in his room (and it was hinted before when she was with Momo, so I suspect it's Rui. She has to be pretty messed up (desperate) in her head to do that though, was she really thinking this would make her feel better (or was it just a test for Natsuo - more likely). If Hina ever returns.... it would in the moment when he's already dating someone else to stir the situation. Also, I still don't understand why Rui can't go visit Hina on her own if she misses her, it's not like they weren't sisters for previous 16 years or something.

Anyway, while I didn't like the intial "kidnapping" which was straight-out trolling of the readers, the fact the he actually won and that his work is gonna get published was nice twist. I only have to wonder if every following book would be about every other woman he falls in love with - I honestly hope it would be not.

Preview MangaManga Store