Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 7, 2016 8:36 PM

Jul 2016
Mika is a nutcase.
Nov 26, 2016 7:43 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The two guys of Gjallarhon are not legit!!!
Dec 17, 2016 5:10 PM

May 2014
I can't be the only person who's kinda creeped out by Fareed, right?
I mean we find out he has a nine year old fiance, and then he promptly hands two young girls a bag of candy he just so happened to be carrying.
He just strikes me as the sort of dude to suddenly snap...either that or he's quietly crazy. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much into it.

Also, screw Todo...it was expected and I doubt they'll be surprised, but still. Screw Todo.

On another note it seems like Kudelia has a bit of a crush on Mikazuki which I find kind of odd- he looks too young for her, either that of she looks older than she is. Atra is pretty adorable though and it turns out that the bracelet Mika kissed is a charm she made for him. That alone makes me think she's gonna die :/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2017 11:22 AM

Jul 2017
Strawberrycake48 said:
I can't be the only person who's kinda creeped out by Fareed, right?
I mean we find out he has a nine year old fiance, and then he promptly hands two young girls a bag of candy he just so happened to be carrying.

I got the impression that his "fiance" was a little girl who had a crush on him. It seems to happen kind of often, and is basically meaningless. They mention that he didn't pick her.

Anyway, this was a much more sedate episode, important after all of the tension and action. Of course the Hitler-looking dude is gonna betray them, and we had the uneasy meeting between the two Gjallerhorn guys and the main characters. It was a good setup for the future.
Feb 6, 2018 12:36 AM

Aug 2015
Europe in the African Union..must be sweet, sweet revenge

Fareed..arranged marriage..nine year old...Goddammit, I watch Gundam so I don't have to get squicked out with Japanese loli crap

May 11, 2018 9:09 PM
Mar 2018
I'm new to the series, this is the first Gundam I've watched. I have a question on why when he found out that Mika underwent that surgery, why was that guy gagging?
Jul 21, 2019 4:57 PM

Dec 2012
Barbatos is from the war.
Dat Atra smile.
Oh snap! He got a 9 year old fiancee.
Mikazuki catches Aina.
Cookie and Cracker got hit?
Oh shit! Mikazuki got him by the neck. Mikazuki's eyes. The eyes of a killer.
Isaribi.
Dat insignia.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 24, 2023 6:30 AM

Jul 2016
Gonna be surprised if the childhood friend can win Mika over Kudelia.

And ngl those implants sure have a striking look to them, like a spinal cord with a mohawk
Sep 14, 2023 1:39 PM
Aug 2018
I can't lie, I am not following the story of this anime as well as the previous Gundam series', but I can at least say it wasn't a boring episode. So this group appears to be a child soldier militia, and they don't want to be caught for what they're doing. I'm pretty sure that guy in the car whose name I forget at the moment is not dumb and knows these kids are the ones who killed that one military guy. Things sure are getting intense, but even though I usually don't like too much exposition in anime, I think this episode (or perhaps, this particular series at large) is lacking in any exposition. Still a decent episode, though.
Jan 29, 3:46 AM

Jul 2017
an episode with no action, i like this types of episodes, the more calm and talkatives ones.
i think mikazuki need to control bette his rage.
i hope that Todo guy gets what he deserves, i wonder what will happen in the next episodes if he sold them out.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Feb 18, 4:29 AM

Mar 2015
Good bye Todo, hope he gets what he deserves
Apr 2, 12:26 AM
Dec 2022
Idk why it took me til now to notice the op was made by fellas who made Inuyashiki op
Mikazuki Aina moment

nah malicious stuff gonna happen
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2015

160 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Yesterday, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2015

285 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Apr 23, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2016

118 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2016

128 by wallus81 »»
Apr 12, 3:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2015

168 by wallus81 »»
Apr 7, 2:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.