Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Magika no Kenshi to Basileus Chapter 19 Discussion

Oct 24, 2015 4:14 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh Lotte and her lack of common sense...

It looks like Otouto might be getting a bit of "reward" as well. Honestly though, a lot happened in these recent chapters and the story feels rushed. And now the Norse Knights are even coming.

Nov 14, 2015 2:07 PM

I can't be the only one who thinks that kind of big boobs looked like a rugby ball transplant on a chest right? So not attractive at all.

Boobs are boobs. But a more natural boobs like Charlotte, Kanae, and Koyuki is more likable.

It frustrates me that the author brought in 3 new harem girls, the crazy turned Loki girl, the crazy sword chick, and the crazy Lotte. But still have not develop any romantic relationship with Koyuki, who is the lowest love points and a main cast from the start.

Nov 14, 2015 4:16 PM
Anime Moderator
Master Öqvily

She's embarrassed about that but she ain't embarrassed showing people her transformation? Her priority's ain't straight. Plus I wouldn't wanna live in that world if all girls has such revealing transformation outfits. (Considering how many % of the world are over-weight.)