Forum Settings
Forums

Give me the stupidest ideas ever for a fanfiction.

New
Oct 23, 2015 11:34 PM
Jun 2015
I'm trying to write an intentionally bad fanfiction about two of my friends.
One has Nina Einstein as a girlfriend and the other collects loose souls with Elsie.
I need terrible plot points to this so when I'm done, I can show my two friends my masterpiece.
There's also the horny cat from Nekopara and pizza sauce imouto.
Dec 9, 2015 11:40 PM
Jun 2015
Huh, no ideas for shitty plots? Okay then.
Dec 13, 2015 11:07 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Just wing it. Write it crack fic style.
If you don't want to try that then just pull random awful points out of nowhere as you go.

Personally, I like to end my stories with giant meteors abruptly ending all life on Earth.
You can go with cat-people (aliens) suddenly attempting to take over the world.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 13, 2015 11:09 PM

Jul 2012
Get a random word generator and then get a random number generator. Pick the number on your anime list and write a story based off a character off that Anime
Dec 13, 2015 11:38 PM

Sep 2014
Not sure if you still plan on writing this, but here some ideas.

Your friend who's dating Nina Einstein receive a curse after deblossoming himself with his own hands seeing his naked gf in bed one day. He's unable to enjoy the pleasure of fapping ever again because if he does he'll unleash a demon from Hell every time he does. However, if he doesn't fap off once a day his junk double in sizes from the previous day. What will he chose? Fapping to doom the world, or no fap to doom himself? At one point in the story, after going two days fappless the Devil comes out making the curse greater so he could only fap in public. This leads the MC to create a fake caused "Fap For Libeberty" to legalize it around the world. As he gain supporters he takes his cause to the UN with his emotional speech that ends with the ever famous "Allow to fap, or give me death". This world leaders to shed tears that day, and legalizing the right to fap all around the world. Thus, creating world peace. This story could be called "The Happening" with the tagline "He never saw it cumming". Oh yeah the horny cat. Well, instead Nina privates (you know, the v) she's instead has a literal horny cat replacing her v.

The one who date Elsie who becomes a human medium so horny Penguins can move on to the after life. Discontent with his life he desires to search for his long lost father. With the help of Elsie the MC discovers his dad was the famous playboy Thomas the Tank Engine. Who is a mob bossed transporting Cocaine all around the world with available train tracks. With the help of Elsie the MC, and father Thomas the Tank Engine find the snitches and puts them in stitches. Taking out other mobsters with them like the Insensitive Teletubies, Discriminate Scare Bears (their slogan is "We Discriminate Equally"), and the punks down at Sesame Streets. Rolling in the Phillsbeary Doug Man Dough he makes an offer the MC can't refuse. Taking down Thomas the Tank Engine empire by taking off train tracks. The gang war fuels into a great scale the like of which has never been seen; people versus trains in a epic battle. In the climax, your MC has a fist fight with father Thomas. In the end, what kills the MC is the souls of billions horny Penguins that died without receiving their doses of Cocaine. Because in this world there's no Snow, only Cocaine to satisfied their addiction.
Dec 14, 2015 12:31 AM

Jul 2015
The guy above me is a genius .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Dec 14, 2015 12:34 AM

Dec 2015
You must not forget to find and add all the clichés you possibly can.

May need a sprinkle of moe too. ;)
Dec 14, 2015 12:46 AM
Jun 2015
Anime_Breakdown said:
Not sure if you still plan on writing this, but here some ideas.

Your friend who's dating Nina Einstein receive a curse after deblossoming himself with his own hands seeing his naked gf in bed one day. He's unable to enjoy the pleasure of fapping ever again because if he does he'll unleash a demon from Hell every time he does. However, if he doesn't fap off once a day his junk double in sizes from the previous day. What will he chose? Fapping to doom the world, or no fap to doom himself? At one point in the story, after going two days fappless the Devil comes out making the curse greater so he could only fap in public. This leads the MC to create a fake caused "Fap For Libeberty" to legalize it around the world. As he gain supporters he takes his cause to the UN with his emotional speech that ends with the ever famous "Allow to fap, or give me death". This world leaders to shed tears that day, and legalizing the right to fap all around the world. Thus, creating world peace. This story could be called "The Happening" with the tagline "He never saw it cumming". Oh yeah the horny cat. Well, instead Nina privates (you know, the v) she's instead has a literal horny cat replacing her v.

The one who date Elsie who becomes a human medium so horny Penguins can move on to the after life. Discontent with his life he desires to search for his long lost father. With the help of Elsie the MC discovers his dad was the famous playboy Thomas the Tank Engine. Who is a mob bossed transporting Cocaine all around the world with available train tracks. With the help of Elsie the MC, and father Thomas the Tank Engine find the snitches and puts them in stitches. Taking out other mobsters with them like the Insensitive Teletubies, Discriminate Scare Bears (their slogan is "We Discriminate Equally"), and the punks down at Sesame Streets. Rolling in the Phillsbeary Doug Man Dough he makes an offer the MC can't refuse. Taking down Thomas the Tank Engine empire by taking off train tracks. The gang war fuels into a great scale the like of which has never been seen; people versus trains in a epic battle. In the climax, your MC has a fist fight with father Thomas. In the end, what kills the MC is the souls of billions horny Penguins that died without receiving their doses of Cocaine. Because in this world there's no Snow, only Cocaine to satisfied their addiction.

You are a genius.
Dec 14, 2015 12:48 AM

Nov 2011
Add Kirito anda Shiba Tatsuya as love interest.

More topics from this board

» Signature help? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Talhkora - Nov 11, 2007

2395 by logicalsolution »»
38 minutes ago

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

25 by hypergoob »»
2 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

360 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 10:36 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Apr 19

2 by W3TFT »»
Yesterday, 9:13 AM

» CSS List Designs by Valerio Lyndon / V.L

Valerio_Lyndon - Sep 9, 2022

23 by karmashizzle »»
Apr 21, 6:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.