Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 2, 2015 8:38 PM

Dec 2012
The Rave Master has arrived, and he's looking to kick some demon ass. Preferred the manga version of the fight(I'll respect Hiro's original wish), and I feel that they could have ended this episode in the first half and started Erza vs Kyoka.

Oh, and Seilah. Lawd.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 3, 2015 2:10 PM

Nov 2014
I like how the anime did that fight better than the way the manga did I think.

Ohmygosh I can't wait for next episode Hnnggggg
Nov 4, 2015 4:05 AM

Apr 2013
BlackFox24 said:

Oh what? LOL
I guess I like it this way better then too, though Gray looks really strong right now O_O
Nov 4, 2015 6:58 AM

Aug 2014
Gator said:
BlackFox24 said:

Oh what? LOL
I guess I like it this way better then too, though Gray looks really strong right now O_O

He does? All he does here is freeze some gas. Hardly the display of power he had in the manga or even other characters in the series. Remember when Natsu got LFD mode and laid a hurting on Hades? Or Wendy and Lucy's power-ups that allowed them to kill demons (via one-shot in Lucy's case)? Meanwhile Gray gets to...freeze poisonous dust after Laxus proves what we already knew: That he's superior to Tempesta.
Nov 5, 2015 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
AllenNoah said:
Gator said:

Oh what? LOL

He does? All he does here is freeze some gas. Hardly the display of power he had in the manga or even other characters in the series. Remember when Natsu got LFD mode and laid a hurting on Hades? Or Wendy and Lucy's power-ups that allowed them to kill demons (via one-shot in Lucy's case)? Meanwhile Gray gets to...freeze poisonous dust after Laxus proves what we already knew: That he's superior to Tempesta.

Nov 5, 2015 9:49 AM

Aug 2014
Illyricus said:
AllenNoah said:

Trust me, I know. That's one of my favorite fights in the manga. I'm just talking about this moment. Which I feel is necessary to let the viewer realize how much stronger Gray's gotten with his power boost. Now him showing up in that fight's gonna seem asspullish without the proper buildup.
Nov 8, 2015 7:30 AM

Jan 2012
Man natsu was useless in two ep,gray is way stronger than him now.

Nov 9, 2015 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
Gray seems really strong now.
"You don't become Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village.
The one who is acknowledged by everyone, is the one who becomes Hokage."
Uchiha Itachi, Naruto Shippuden
Dec 7, 2015 9:23 PM

Jul 2012
The fight between "Immortal" Tempesta and Laxus was boring, Basically him getting knocked down again and again until he finally took him down, Oh and surprise surprise they stop the chairman right as he finishes activating it Bleh what crap why didn't they do something sooner I mean sure you're strangling yourself but you still have legs.
Dec 31, 2015 6:06 PM

Apr 2009
Crunchyroll: Roar of the Fire Dragon! Funny mistake in the subtitles.

Another really good episode. Loved the action, even an invalid Laxus is a worthy opponent!

Just as I was thinking where is Mirajade? she flies through the air and hits one of the demons with an epic punch. Great timing.

Of course they didn't stop Face in time, but it wouldn't be any fun if they had. I'm hoping we get a decent fight, Erza deserves some real payback with good animation.
Apr 4, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
This was actually a really good episode!

I am pleasantly surprised :3
May 6, 2016 7:31 AM

Feb 2016
tempesta be like - yo guys i'm too strong for you but no worries i'll just tell u my weak point so u can land a one hit kill.
Sep 19, 2016 5:44 PM

Jan 2016
Laxus vs Tempesta, was really satisfying,painful and tense . i mean Laxus you fucking beast! you need to lay down, still he defeated Tempesta with all that poison in his body, Great battle tho.
Grays saves everyone from the poison later one, and idk, i think he's angry lol

Kyoka and Seliah both at the control room and with Seliah's curse she manage to activate the face.. kosu! Seliah is down by Mira!
Erza VS Kyoka! rematch
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 25, 2017 11:45 AM

May 2012
Pretty intense development, really epic if you ask me! Let's see what's next!
Jun 30, 2017 7:24 PM

Jan 2014
Don't like how the bad guys just tell them everything, like for what reason does tempesta need to tell Laxus exactly how to destroy him? I guess you could say maybe he's just that arrogant I guess.

Still I'm looking forward to Erza vs Kyouka, hopefully Kyouka puts up a really good fight considering she's the last of the 9 demon gates, despite Kyouka being pretty sadistic I kind of like her for some reason.
Nov 5, 2017 4:12 AM

Jul 2009
Great job, Laxus! Erza and Kyouka again!
Nov 21, 2017 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
I want to see Gray freeze some demons
Jan 10, 2019 11:21 PM
Jul 2016
I don’t understand what is taking Circe Horatium so long to join the fight. What is the point of Jellal coming in when the fights are pretty much all over. Also Blue Pegasus and Lameyaskin still not in the fight. Kind of weird the two historic allies of FT are not helping especially when both are fairly close to Magnolia.

Also, I’m not sure how I feel about Gray being the third or fourth most powerful wizard in FT now with his demon slayer magic. He was already more powerful than Natsu and the legendary Sannin and now he’s furthered the gap and surpassed Mirajane and possibly Erza in the guild.
immuslimJan 10, 2019 11:24 PM
Mar 6, 2019 7:00 AM

Oct 2013
Tempesta was a cool dude. TBH all of the demon gates have been surprisingly cool villains, especially by Fairy Tail villain standards (most FT villains are shit).

RIP Seila, the most erotic FT villain in ages (maybe ever?).

immuslim said:
Also, I’m not sure how I feel about Gray being the third or fourth most powerful wizard in FT now with his demon slayer magic. He was already more powerful than Natsu and the legendary Sannin and now he’s furthered the gap and surpassed Mirajane and possibly Erza in the guild.

Gray's recent powerup probably widens the gap between him and most the guild substantially, but Erza has hitherto been depicted to have a wide skill gap of her own between her and Natsu and Gray (perhaps in gag form? hard to tell how serious it is). I felt Natsu was probably the strongest of the two on account of how he overcomes stronger opponents than Gray does. What leads you to believe Gray was more powerful than Natsu pre-demon slayer powerup?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 29, 2020 4:02 AM

May 2018
The Tempester is finally down, after being beaten a thousand times lol
Jul 16, 2022 3:15 AM

May 2020
That clown is finally down, like he should've long time ago but the villains in this arc are sure too much persistent lol. Damn excited to see Gray kick some asses there.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» animation

0megaH - Feb 28, 2022

12 by Cristiano456 »»
Apr 4, 7:19 PM

» Why the hate ( 1 2 )

StrayDogYato - May 13, 2021

50 by filthyfrank8142 »»
Mar 26, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

107 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 10:17 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

136 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

121 by Avyack »»
Mar 10, 9:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.