Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 25, 2009 11:04 AM

Jul 2009
So Kurimu is to blame for Ken's excessive harem fantasies and addiction to love games =P

Rofl at existing Nakameguro, though perhaps Ken would be able use this to his advantage and lure Mafuyu into a threesome. The guy seemed to be gullible enough and would probably agree xD
Dec 25, 2009 11:33 AM

Jun 2008
I think this was the perfect ending to a great anime. I personally like how the entire series was built around learning the idiosyncrasies of the characters when learning about them, but then how at the end, you get a chance to see how Ken became who he is by the influences of those around him.

At the same time, I really loved that moral message they portrayed in the end... that if you want to be a better person, you've got to make the effort to become the person you want to be.

I'd say this episode made the series for me; they made a ridiculously funny anime with a great message, I'd say 10 imo.
Dec 25, 2009 12:33 PM

May 2009
EternalDreamer said:
So Kurimu is to blame for Ken's excessive harem fantasies and addiction to love games =P

Rofl at existing Nakameguro, though perhaps Ken would be able use this to his advantage and lure Mafuyu into a threesome. The guy seemed to be gullible enough and would probably agree xD

No. If he has to do that, it means he'd have to trick Mafuyu into sleeping with him (and get rid of the other guy). Even if she were that gullible (unlikely), sooner or later she'll find out he set her up and that he wants what she doesn't want. She'd end up hurt and it would probably prove fatal for him, as Mafuyu would tell Minatsu and if there's one thing she doesn't like it's when her sister gets hurt in any way.

And even if it doesn't kill him, he'd be booted from the council coz none of the girls would trust him anymore (or worse, hate him). Instead of having a nice harem end, he'd probably end up killing himself if he were to survive through it all.
Firelord76Dec 25, 2009 12:37 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2009 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
AO968 said:
EternalDreamer said:

No. If he has to do that, it means he'd have to trick Mafuyu into sleeping with him (and get rid of the other guy). Even if she were that gullible (unlikely), sooner or later she'll find out he set her up and that he wants what she doesn't want. She'd end up hurt and it would probably prove fatal for him, as Mafuyu would tell Minatsu and if there's one thing she doesn't like it's when her sister gets hurt in any way.

And even if it doesn't kill him, he'd be booted from the council coz none of the girls would trust him anymore (or worse, hate him). Instead of having a nice harem end, he'd probably end up killing himself if he were to survive through it all.

I was more thinking he would convince the other guy (Nakameguro) to team up for a night of passion with him and Mafuyu.
And invite her to watch/film them (which she definitely would do) and then during the act invite Mafuyu to join in using some subtle persuasion. ;)

Though as you say Minatsu and the other council girls would probably not take it too well though =P
I guess Ken's best chance of some sweet love would be an orgy in the council room where all the girls participate^^
Which in truth, hands down would be the very best harem outcome as well xD
Dec 25, 2009 6:16 PM

Sep 2009
That was a lovely ending. <3
Dec 25, 2009 7:14 PM
Oct 2007
Great ending. It was a fun ride, but I wouldn't ever find myself re-watching this and I don't really care for a 2nd season. I'd watch it, but I rather they don't make it. 6/10
Dec 25, 2009 7:27 PM

Nov 2008
10/10

I loved the series. I probably missed a lot of references to other animes but it was a great anime to watch. Good comedy!

I'd love a second season or an OVA or something. Like others have mentioned it's a bit vague what exactly happened before it all began... I really would like to see them create a couple more episodes at the very least to explain it.
Dec 26, 2009 3:26 AM

Apr 2009
meh ending for a meh anime that was a good time waster xD, 7/10
Dec 26, 2009 6:31 AM

Sep 2008
Ehhhhhhh this was an ok series, needed more Mamiko Noto... and more BL.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2009 10:54 AM

Apr 2009
Actually I liked the part where Ken explains how he became "stronger" than before...

Overall 7/10
Good show ^^
Dec 26, 2009 11:47 AM

Aug 2007
Kurimu made Sugisaki like he's now, as she's the one who suggested that he should try playing eroge. Heh. Mafuyu and Ken are still my favourite characters. The arrival of Nakameguro wasn't so funny as I'd hoped, but oh well. I'm still not sure what to rate this anime.

AO968, you should write some fanfiction about SnI, haha.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Dec 26, 2009 2:54 PM

May 2007
8.5 to 9/10........I did a marathon of this starting yesterday and finished just now. I woudl have finished it earlier but I've been busy today. =P

I really want a 2nd season....Studio DEEN failed with Umineko but did a great job with this series. =)

I wonder if they introduced Ken's sister-in-law and childhood friend in the novels or in the manga.
Dec 26, 2009 3:11 PM

Apr 2008
JCDRANZER said:
I wonder if they introduced Ken's sister-in-law and childhood friend in the novels or in the manga.

At least the sister-in-law:

Sugisaki Ringo
Dec 26, 2009 7:01 PM

Jul 2009
We didn't get to actually 'meet' the people he even cheated on, or learned any deep backstories on anyone :/

Season 2 plzzzz
Dec 26, 2009 9:03 PM

Jun 2007
Nice and warm last episode ^^
7/10
Dec 26, 2009 9:20 PM
Nov 2008
we want moar!!

btw, what's with the low ratings given on the reviews? this is at least 8/10 dude!!
Dec 26, 2009 10:11 PM

Jun 2007
lol So Kurimu was the one to get him into h-games and Mafuyu was the person named "winter" that Ken was talking too on the computer.

I wish they could have gotten into Ken's two timing past since it seems obvious that that really wasn't his intention back then. If anything I think he spread the false rumors to protect the girl he loved and his sister in law from bulling. He got everyone to hate him in staid. Would be funny if the girl he liked and his sister in law hooked up :P.
Dec 27, 2009 2:45 AM

Jun 2009
It was awesome. This anime kept me laughing every episode which rarely happens when I watch any comedy anime. I almost get the jokes, the parodies and the references they are trying to pull off.

My favorite girl would probably a tie between Toudo Elise and Mafuyu because they are both adorable and cute. I give this anime a 10/10 rating.

Special mention to the rookie seiyuu's that made this a great and fun anime to watch. Looking forward to their next projects as well. I really want a 2nd season of this because that would be sweet because there are still characters that I want to see including the Key-kun sister and the other girl plus another episode with Elise-chan inlcuded.

Sidenote: Ending song in episode 11 is awesome! I am the KaichoO! lol
Dec 27, 2009 3:50 AM

Oct 2009
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo

So that's Sugisaki Ringo? Wow so nice! Why not include her in the council! Suddenly appearing to make things more funny? Too bad!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 27, 2009 3:59 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo
So that's Sugisaki Ringo? Wow so nice! Why not include her in the council! Suddenly appearing to make things more funny? Too bad!
francis did it ever occur to you that maybe lil' Apple-chan is a bit too young to be on the student council?
I mean, she's clearly an elementary school student.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 27, 2009 4:42 AM
Jul 2018
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo
francis did it ever occur to you that maybe lil' Apple-chan is a bit too young to be on the student council?

But Ringo is (age spoiler :p)
Dec 27, 2009 5:11 AM

Jan 2009
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo
Really? She looks like.. 10 or so >.>
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 27, 2009 12:25 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo

Here the key words looks like it. Aka-chan looks to me like a 10 year old. So we are even in that.

Dec 27, 2009 12:46 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo
Here the key words looks like it. Aka-chan looks to me like a 10 year old. So we are even in that.
Well Aka-chan is explained to be the same age as the others, although I've only yet seen a picture of lil' Apple-chan, so I can't really say anything else than the fact that she looks like 10 or so.
Dec 27, 2009 1:36 PM

Jul 2009
Was that form the light novel or manga? The manga only has 4 chapters out o_o
Dec 27, 2009 2:15 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
HoaRy said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Silaqui said:
JCDRANZER said:

Sugisaki Ringo
Well Aka-chan is explained to be the same age as the others, although I've only yet seen a picture of lil' Apple-chan, so I can't really say anything else than the fact that she looks like 10 or so.
Even with the explanations your comment refers to appearances. Right?

Dec 27, 2009 3:02 PM

Feb 2009
Aw, sweet. The ending was kinda fake considering they had to come up with something that sounded like they planned this all along BUT, it was okay.

Dec 27, 2009 9:28 PM
Aug 2009
Loved this series. A second season would be great even though the end of this season was really really good.
Dec 27, 2009 10:59 PM

Jul 2008
lolz dam 12 episodes and enjoyed them all
loved the series but wishes for second season >_> but nuu
w.e
lolz ending , this is going onto my favorite =D
Dec 28, 2009 2:33 AM
Jun 2007
Noticed that all the girls' names correspond to when Sugisaki met them, eg., Minatsu for summer and how their personalities reflect each season too.
Dec 28, 2009 2:58 AM

Nov 2008
Nakameguro~ xP
It was a nice series, didn't really expected, but I really enjoyed it. Too bad it's ended. :<
Wanna second season >< But this adviser teacher said that there's no continuation, so I dunno :<
Dec 28, 2009 5:58 AM
Feb 2009
Nakameguro-kun exists :o

I did like the ending, plus Ken was actually a good male character (not like a typical male in a harem anime)
Dec 28, 2009 3:40 PM

Nov 2008
This was an okay episode again. Good ending tho. But this show just always has good and bad sides in it. But I guess this was good anime after all, most of the characters were nice.
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Dec 29, 2009 1:24 AM

Jan 2008
why did this show have to end. for a show where literally nothing ever happened i greatly enjoyed it. the characters were perfect. i thought "no way ken ends up with mafuyu" when she said that, though i never expected her reasoning. ken is such a lucky dude.
Dec 29, 2009 4:31 AM

Sep 2009
this series was quite a piece of work i first thought there was just day by day random crap but together it added up all together and fit perfectly at the end 4 girls 4 seasons all which helped ken join the student council
Dec 29, 2009 9:06 AM

Apr 2008
Ken's childhood friend Asuka:

Another picture of Ringo:
Dec 29, 2009 1:47 PM

Oct 2009
Silaqui said:
Ken's childhood friend Asuka:
Hey nice! I would not 2 time a girl like that to be honest.

Dec 29, 2009 3:10 PM

Apr 2008
francismeunier said:

Dec 29, 2009 6:19 PM
Jun 2008
bullrogg said:
Silaqui said:

And don't take Mahiru-sensei's words to serious, because her job is, like she mentioned in this episode, teasing. :)

good point. thumbs up for studio deen for a probable s2.

one of many fav anime this season, good ending. always adored the opening and ending songs.

8/10

Hmmm... Only time will tell... But that is a nice way of putting it.
Its like how during the eyecatch in the last episode of Nyan Koi, Mizuno said "Ummm... There is no second season."

And there is. =P
YAY NYAN KOI S2.

But yeah I will definitely miss this anime if it doesn't continue.
Besides they have other topics to cover, like Sugisaki's double timing thing for next season maybe?

Or maybe they will do a battle with a mysterious society investigating the school. xD
(I'm looking at the newspaper club =_=)
Dec 29, 2009 9:57 PM

Oct 2009
DevourerRi said:
bullrogg said:
Silaqui said:

And don't take Mahiru-sensei's words to serious, because her job is, like she mentioned in this episode, teasing. :)

good point. thumbs up for studio deen for a probable s2.

one of many fav anime this season, good ending. always adored the opening and ending songs.

8/10

Hmmm... Only time will tell... But that is a nice way of putting it.
Its like how during the eyecatch in the last episode of Nyan Koi, Mizuno said "Ummm... There is no second season."

And there is. =P
YAY NYAN KOI S2.

But yeah I will definitely miss this anime if it doesn't continue.
Besides they have other topics to cover, like Sugisaki's double timing thing for next season maybe?

Or maybe they will do a battle with a mysterious society investigating the school. xD
(I'm looking at the newspaper club =_=)

If they do a second season it would be nice to include Ringo and Ken's childhood friend.....

Dec 30, 2009 2:04 AM

Jan 2009
Kind of "Meh" anime. But I still enjoyed parts of it.
Dec 30, 2009 3:53 AM

Jul 2009
The last episode was awesome. I think that it was the best episode of this anime.
And it was nice that Nakameguro appeared xD
Dec 30, 2009 7:47 AM

Apr 2009
so it was the end.. all the databases changed from 13 to 12 after i came back from being offline..

let's see.. i go for 9.. yes, it's very entertaining, i laughed a lot, i loved it, i loved the characters, i don't care even if there is no story as it served its purpose of providing a meaningless discussion per episode yet still watchable.. but not a 10 coz i didnt gain anything constructive by watching it..

if there would be a season 2, we'd still wait a long time anyway.. they would need to gather up some references first..
argiliumDec 30, 2009 8:32 AM
Dec 31, 2009 12:28 AM

Mar 2009
Overall a good show, I gave it 9. But, I had it at 7 until episode 11. The final 2 episodes were definitely the best by far. This was my weekly dose of random comedy, so I'll be sad to see it go. Hopefully there'll be something to fill it's place next season. This was a character driven show, and by that pov it was fantastic!! The characters were all some of the best characters of 2009. I'd probably put Mafuyu at the top, only b/c she was the most original character. All the others were great, but done many times before. And, don't get me wrong, Mafuyu's been done before as well but not quite the same. She's a unique character in her own right. But, even Lilicia was a great character. I wouldn't mind a second season, I'd definitely watch it. But as arglium said above, it'll be a while. Urahara Out!!
Dec 31, 2009 10:28 PM
Jul 2009
ah man... that was awesome... i really enjoyed this show for the first 11 episodes, but that was just amazing.
Jan 1, 2010 8:23 PM

Sep 2009
Not bad. Overall this show was ok. That new character didn't really have any time to develop though.
Jan 2, 2010 5:35 AM

Jul 2009
Silaqui said:
francismeunier said:

Darn quoting you reveals everything thats said :S

Argh I don't wanna have to read the novel, I want them to make a season 2!!!
Jan 4, 2010 9:10 AM

Nov 2007
extremely satisfied with this anime 9/10

extremely late to the party as well ;__;

http://gamesmind.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/seitokai-no-ichizon-12-end-too-soon/
late post is late
Jan 5, 2010 5:28 PM
Nov 2009
I reallly hope that a second season comes out, because I did find this anime very intriguing, in that first of all the main character openly admits he wants a harem ending, which I thought was hilarious, and the back story which made Ken more that anyone thought he would be. Great humor, but I wonder what people would think if he actually picked one and it didn't end up as a harem. Now that would be a twist!
Jan 9, 2010 3:42 AM

May 2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this anime. Best of the season
Hopefully We will see a second season

Ratings 10/10

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» A question regarding ken !

bezardo - Dec 1, 2023

1 by Efan »»
Dec 1, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 16, 2009

135 by JeremiahOrange »»
Sep 18, 2023 1:18 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Oct 9, 2009

143 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 17, 2023 8:12 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Oct 2, 2009

253 by JeremiahOrange »»
Aug 15, 2023 8:09 AM

Poll: » Seitokai no Ichizon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 11, 2009

128 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 5, 2023 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.