Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2015 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
aifukola said:
I laughed so much when Neko's panties landed on Kuro's head.

Shiroshiroshiroshiroshiroshiroshiroshiroshiroshiroshiro. HE IS BEAUTY. HE IS GRACE.

I mean LOOK AT HIM!

My babies.

I agree short was just amazing. Loved his smile as Neko was hugging on him at the meeting and he's like AHEM haha. He might have silver king memory but he still same ol shiro.
Oct 26, 2015 10:55 PM

Jan 2011
Once again Seri and Izumo act like a couple who have to pretend to not be in a relationship for work related reasons (as the number twos in different clans in this case). But that's just an aside, as the episode was full of Neko-Shiro moments and I think that's the OTP for this series. Since we know that there is even more of a mystery regarding Neko's background and origins, I wonder if that will come to bear on future developments.

Despite the alliance, I think the 3 Kings and and their clans are greatly outnumbered by the Greens, since they seem to dominate the social media. However each of the others has their own strengths: Red has the best battle chant, Blue has the best uniforms, and White has the best cat-girl...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 27, 2015 8:54 AM
Apr 2015
oh well. I loved that Shiro made an alliance and some moments were priceless, but they could have made this way shorter.

also, am I really the only one who finds Neko kind of annoying?
Oct 27, 2015 11:45 AM
Feb 2015
Patemo said:

Yes.
Oct 27, 2015 12:50 PM

Aug 2014
SamVision said:
Patemo said:

Yes.

I think she's supposed to be annoying.
Oct 27, 2015 2:15 PM
May 2014
Araneae said:
SamVision said:

Yes.

Ever seen a cat who cares what others think? :)

A cat tend to do whatever it wants to, (almost) no matter what.
So, well..she fits her name and appearance.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Oct 27, 2015 3:49 PM

Aug 2014
konatachan80 said:
Araneae said:

I can agree with that. But I stil think that she was made annoying on purpose by creators. Well, I'm not bothered by this, I like her character the way it is.
Oct 27, 2015 11:58 PM
May 2014
Araneae said:
konatachan80 said:

I can agree with that. But I stil think that she was made annoying on purpose by creators. Well, I'm not bothered by this, I like her character the way it is.

It was supposed to be a slight agreement with you (she's not that annoying), and also why it fits her character.
I like her character myself.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Oct 28, 2015 4:42 PM
Oct 2015
Uff, finally had a chance to see it and have to say, it's still one of the best anime out there.

I took liking in new Shiro as he's still his old-self, but at the same time he's somehow matured (and seems he'S got a plan judging from his expression during the talk with Nagare). On the other hand, more and more I'm starting to dislike Munakata... -.-

Overall, when I compare it to the first season, its pace is adjusted to all the info we have, and thus a little bit faster (consider it all began moving with 8th episode in 1st season)... I'm eager to see which further steps will the Greens take in order to attack Mihashira Tower, not to mention "war meeting" among kings along with special mission Siri and Izumo will be undertaking, which will hopefully reveal a lot of unknown as well. :) Geez, just a lot of interesting things are about to happen, which makes me so thrilled! :D
Oct 30, 2015 12:43 PM

Jan 2014
The girl she started to irritated me damn it.
Such slow ep is it me or the action look kinda messy and Ima dunno whats going on anymore gotta need to rewatch the ep.

_-_

Oct 31, 2015 11:35 PM
Nov 2010
Favorite episode so far. I really loved seeing the reunion as well as the meeting. The part where Kuro played the quote with that aura was so cheesy, so seeing Shiro, say creepy was hilarious. xD
Nov 3, 2015 10:13 PM

Dec 2012
A good episode. Shiro is finally here and he didn't wait to counter the green. Next episode will have action.
Nov 9, 2015 6:37 AM

Apr 2008
I didn't expect it to take this long for Shiro to come back, but I think it's looking up from here. The pacing has been a little weird but they're finally able to properly move forward. Despite the poor pacing, I have to admit that the flashy animation has had me complacent.

Nov 25, 2015 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
I don't think that I wrote it before but I love those short moments with robots and the way they talk. They're like R2D2 or Wall'e but more fun to deal with. x3

Also the negotiations around the rectangle coffee table... Big plus fir that. : D

Patemo said:
I feel you on this. She fits there but hell - she is really one hell of a cat. And I've got 4. 4 Neko's, all playful and cherful and restless.
Dec 1, 2015 2:17 PM
Apr 2015
Azbest said:
I don't think that I wrote it before but I love those short moments with robots and the way they talk. They're like R2D2 or Wall'e but more fun to deal with. x3

Also the negotiations around the rectangle coffee table... Big plus fir that. : D

Patemo said:
I feel you on this. She fits there but hell - she is really one hell of a cat. And I've got 4. 4 Neko's, all playful and cherful and restless.

haha omg that must be exhausting sometimes ^^
Dec 14, 2015 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
Neko is like a cat in heat.. LOL.
All the old gags are back.. look at the panties fly. xD
Funny how Yata and Fushimi can't even hold a candle against the scythe boy.
Suddenly the green clan comes and totally crush these old powerhouses.
Dec 19, 2015 8:03 PM

Oct 2008
Eternal rivals Blue clansmen & Red clansmen team-up for the mean time with Silver Clan cuz of Green clans threat...
4/5.

Dec 28, 2015 10:18 AM

Jun 2008
Shedou212 said:
On the other hand, more and more I'm starting to dislike Munakata... -.-

On the opposite i really am starting to like the guy. He is basically the one helping to keep order and now it seems he wants to replace the gold king(i didn't exactly get if he wants to become gold king or just take his position. Is that even possible?) so order will not be lost etc.
Also despite his prideful appearance etc his never too prideful to cooperate with others or take silly decisions because of pride.
Mar 29, 2016 7:49 PM

Feb 2015
Araneae said:

So we get: bad writing (especially the exposition talking, and talking, and talking...), reused scenes, bad action choreography. It's simply boring at this point.

my heart kinda dropped when i saw the reused fighting scenes. it was to be expected, though, since in the previous episode the almost 100% reused the fight with kuro and his ex-bro.

This season is nowhere near as good as season 1 and movie. I am really disappointed. At this rate we will get the actual plot in episode 11, and the rest will be expsosition. God.

i never expect sequels to be as good. you must remember this wasn't even supposed to be continued (at least, i think).

[/quote]

konatachan80 said:
Araneae said:

It was supposed to be a slight agreement with you (she's not that annoying), and also why it fits her character.
I like her character myself.

i absolutely adore neko. it's suri that gets on my nerves.
-----
everyone keeps talking about how boring this episode was but the previous one they were begging for a slow down on the plot. funny. of course it wasn't exciting to see but i sill enjoyed seeing one of my favorite friend trios come back.

and i know that it's only episode 4 but where's mikoto? i know he will eventually come since the voice actor and character were confirmed before the show aired. it's not that i expect him to resurrect; he'll probably come back in a flashback.
Mar 30, 2016 3:34 PM

Sep 2014
So Fushimi and Yata couldn't beat that annoying ass kid? Meh...

Kuro got his ass handed to him.

Neko is really trying my patience, for fuck sake just have sex with Shiro already. They remind me of those couples in school who can't keep their hands to themselves.
May 3, 2016 10:20 AM

Jan 2014
I always thought that, why shiro as the first king (and I believe he's the strongest while the gold king being the 2nd strongest), didn't show his true colour?
why not just beat the shit out of green clansmen instead of form an alliance and act like a weak king.
at least to show them not to mess with the silver king.
May 12, 2016 1:00 PM

Jun 2015
Th coffee table conference scene is the best part since the beginning of the season.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 2, 2017 8:37 AM

Apr 2013
So they really did form an alliance, cool. If we get more Neko and Seri now this will be a fun ride :3
May 21, 2017 2:16 AM

May 2008

Come on, Kuro, push aside your inner tsundere and give Shiro a hug.
You know you want to real bad.
Apr 3, 2018 2:35 AM

Dec 2012
Yukari was ordered to withdraw.
Dat Neko booty. Dat pantsu.
Dat embrace. Adolf you lucky fuck getting Neko's oppai pressed aganst you.
lol at Adolf timing his entrance intentionally.
There's a female cleaing machine now.
Seri oppai. My waifu's in the same room once again. What a beautiful moment.
lol at Neko swinging her pantsu.
LMAO at the pantsu flying away and landing on Kuroh's head.
OMG! Sumika! How I've missed you so! That girl next to Mishina is cute.
Seri oppai.
No Blood! No Bone! No Ash!
Dat Neko side booty!
The Gold Clan fixed his room.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2018 2:18 AM

Dec 2010
This was such a good episode, with not a single unnecessary bit. The heartfelt moment when Shiro returned was great, and so was the Coffee Table Gathering - with just a few sentences it highlighted Reisi's and Anna's defining traits. Reisi actually got even better highlight after that, so I can safely say this is one of my favourite episodes of the franchise.
Apr 21, 2018 7:23 AM

May 2016
Not fighting except that kiddo with Fushimi and Misaki, still pretty decent episode.
Jul 17, 2020 4:50 PM
Oct 2019
Where is the green masked female ninja from the missing Kings movie?

Neko is kind of worthless, annoying and overly needy.

Hoping there's something interesting coming up. Kind of boring so far. 5-6/10 overall
Jul 21, 2020 5:31 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty slowpaced episode with lots of exposition like usual. An alliance was formed at the RECTANGULAR coffee table conference to fight against the green king.
Even though Reisi seems kinda rude towards Shiro, he still has a point as he together with the late Gold King were the only ones who seemed to take some responsibilities

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

263 by bigdmf »»
Apr 2, 6:03 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

185 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:46 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2015

45 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 5:42 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2015

87 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 4:41 PM

Poll: » K: Return of Kings Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

57 by Karva1 »»
Feb 12, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.