Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 21, 2015 7:47 PM

Mar 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looool that was cute. But crude as well. Yata is a such a brutal in sex. I'm glad Momo found someone who treats him like a normal guy... and loves him for what he is. Good read. The smut was delicious. 7/10
Nov 16, 2015 3:39 PM

Oct 2014
It was good :3
Nov 16, 2015 8:47 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Eyyy
I'm not sure if I liked this or not. It was like a slice-of-life with a bunch of rape and sex. I feel like some of this could have actually been stronger without the actual sex scenes; I guess that's how it is though.
The characters had potential though, so I wish more was done with them besides just... sex and a few developments. This could have gone far, man.
We learned so little about Yata; that's a cryin' shame.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 29, 2015 12:20 PM

Jul 2012

In all seriousness, this wasn't as bad as I expected. The biggest issue is that I can't take the story seriously when there's a sex scene every few pages. Like, am I supposed to fap or read a goddamn story? The characters were actually really interesting.
Apr 15, 2016 9:05 AM

Oct 2014
Mayuka said:
The biggest issue is that I can't take the story seriously when there's a sex scene every few pages. Like, am I supposed to fap or read a goddamn story? The characters were actually really interesting.

+1 for this, lol.

That said, I do feel like this is one of my fave BL in awhile, personally.
crestofhonestyApr 15, 2016 9:13 AM
Jan 19, 2018 8:57 PM
Jan 2018
I really liked Sumomo. Someone recommended Harada's works to me, and when I looked her up, Sumomo was the first thing that came up, so it was my introduction into her work. Then the story ended abruptly, and I was so confused to whAt happened (I didn't realize it was a prequel). Some time passed, I found Yatamomo, aNd I'm sAlty thAt SuDa and MomO diDnt eNd Up TogeTher, fUck you yAto, fuCk yOuuuu- I jUst waNted SuDa to Be haPpy jFc, thIs is Bs. Anyways, not enough consent, not enough SuDa, not enough yato actually falling in love with Momo, they banged as soon as they met each other- do they actually love each other (don't answer that, they do, unfortunately) what's with all the kids having underage intercourse (I lied, Oni-chan was my introduction to Harada's works. The ending to thank was also abrupt, is it also a prequel, I reAlly didn't get the ending at all-)

OKAY, TO SUM IT UP ONCE MORE (I rambled a lot above, whoops)

Rip Kids, SuDa sure is great, Yato sucks, tF happens in Oni-chan (not the right place to ask, I know), WHY CANT MOMO AND SUDa BE TOGETHER GODDAMN IT, IT WAS A PRETTY SHITTY RELATIONSHIP, BUT ITS THE SAME AS YATO AND MOMOS RELATIONSHIP, WHY OH GOD WHY, I MADE AN ACCOUNT HERE JUST SO I CAN RANT ABOUT HOW MUCH I WISH SUDa AND MOMO GOT IN A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP. WHY GOD. WHY. AND TO PUT SALT ON THE WOUND, THE COVER OF THE STORY (WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE BOOK SLEEVE) HAS MOMO AND SUDa. AND ITS GREAT.

AHHHHHHHH STILL A GOOD STORY I GUESS??? I GAVE UP ON IT WHEN I REALIZED SUDa AND MOMO ARENT GETTING TOGETHER THOUGH.

did I mention how much I wanted SuDa and MomO to get together?

Sorry.
Jul 26, 2021 1:34 PM

Jun 2007
yikes this manga is one of the worst I've read in years
dropped
1/10
don't quote this giving me shit this is my opinion.
see you, space cowperson . . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yatamomo Chapter 1 Discussion

Roth - Jul 11, 2015

0 by Roth »»
Jul 11, 2015 5:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.