Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2015 8:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Very predictable ending tbh with the way Rotte declared Naoya as her husband/toy or whatever. Honestly, that felt rushed as well.

Rotte's mom is best girl though.
Oct 19, 2015 8:32 PM

Jul 2008
That felt like an extremely long journey.
I enjoyed the series for the fluffy and cute atmosphere despite the setting lol
Oct 19, 2015 8:51 PM
Sep 2014
Felt like it got axed or something.

The hint that Naoya was descended from incubi was never confirmed or brought up again.

Leofin and Elika's relationship came out of nowhere. Usually there'd be some kind of hint somewhere.

Lotte's guess that Asuha only having wings but not a tail is due to her being half-human is odd - succubi offspring have never seemed to have gained any traits from their fathers. Ever.
Oct 19, 2015 10:58 PM
Feb 2011
Wish he ended with the mom as the only wife. Would have been great to see them raise their kids together.
Oct 20, 2015 1:09 AM

Jun 2011
korn7809 said:
Wish he ended with the mom as the only wife. Would have been great to see them raise their kids together.

I like that idea alot. I wish we were given different alternate endings like in most visual novels.
Is there one for this?
Oct 20, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2010
Previous events were really rushed, but I love the ending itself.

Well, it was a wonderful ride. Time to find another fun loli manga now.
Oct 28, 2015 9:50 PM
Feb 2011
It was a great manga even tho I'm not big on Loli.
Nov 2, 2015 1:44 PM

Dec 2010
fatalystic said:
Felt like it got axed or something.

The hint that Naoya was descended from incubi was never confirmed or brought up again.

Leofin and Elika's relationship came out of nowhere. Usually there'd be some kind of hint somewhere.

Lotte's guess that Asuha only having wings but not a tail is due to her being half-human is odd - succubi offspring have never seemed to have gained any traits from their fathers. Ever.

Yeah I felt it as well. They pretty much confirmed Naoya was a Incubus but nothing regarding his powers or how he got that way was explored. I thought that it was going to a major plot point later. Also it was hinted at that the Tree could maybe connect to other realms at some point which felt like foreshadowing for a major story arc.

The final chapter was just kinda tacked on at the end with Lotte suddenly getting her wings.

If the manga was suddenly cancelled then I guess it was the best we could hope for in an ending.
Dec 23, 2015 2:40 PM

Dec 2009
Oh man, it did feel axed. I mean, they could have taken the rebellion a bit further and incubus thing as well, but it just ended with a really quick and unexpected wedding.

Oh well, still liked the manga for the most part.
Jan 9, 2019 8:33 AM
May 2017
Ahhhh.... It was a rollercoaster ride filed with plots and lolis but it ended leaving something of a lesson. Almost all the mangas I read until now were supposed to be comedic to the core but, at the end, leave me feeling satisfied in a way I can't explain, it feels something like I've served my life and now its time to pass the torch but wait... I still have many lolis and plots to see\(`0´)/
Jun 22, 2019 10:15 AM

Mar 2019
orbbie said:
korn7809 said:

I like that idea alot. I wish we were given different alternate endings like in most visual novels.
Is there one for this?
Should we be going the route of alternate endings then this ending except that they regularly have sex with their own children and they with each other, of course.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jun 24, 2019 1:50 AM

May 2010
Sphinxter said:
orbbie said:

Is there one for this?
Should we be going the route of alternate endings then this ending except that they regularly have sex with their own children and they with each other, of course.

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
Jun 24, 2019 2:28 AM

Mar 2019
OneMore said:
Sphinxter said:

Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.
What can I say? a succubus experiences love regardless of sex, age, and blood-relationships.

Besides — this book very frequently hints there's some level of attraction between Naoya and Asuha. Also now that the purity of the succubus bloodline has been restored one might as well keep it pure.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Jun 10, 2023 6:23 PM
Jun 2023
Don't know if anyone cares if I say this, but I thought that the Ursula(Merci's Bodyguard) would confess to the Merci(Lotto' Mom the Queen)about her feelings and would want to marry her. I mean, it's was pretty obvious from what was shown so far on their relationship and the fact that Ursula was not just one of the Queen's lover but her favorite Lover(behind Naoya, who she had to gave up for her daughter). Now the Lotto and Naoya are official, that means Ursula's biggest rival for Merci's heart is gone and she could move in to conquer it completely.

More topics from this board

» Did asstorottle suck naoyas dick?

Aguy711 - Jul 10, 2021

1 by TmmTohru »»
Aug 7, 2023 2:23 PM

» Did asstorottle suck naoyas dick?

Aguy711 - Jul 10, 2021

1 by TmmTohru »»
Aug 7, 2023 2:22 PM

Poll: » Lotte no Omocha! Chapter 11 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Oct 28, 2010

6 by NagiRyuuMichi »»
Jun 10, 2023 6:52 PM

» How does it end?

xsilicon9 - Aug 1, 2014

3 by Playcool »»
Feb 25, 2022 10:55 AM

Poll: » Lotte no Omocha! Chapter 16 Discussion

xXC64Xx - Mar 21, 2011

4 by -daijoubu- »»
Sep 3, 2019 12:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.