Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Nanairo Kakumei Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 19, 2015 5:15 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Would have been better as a full 24min episode TV series instead of a commercial for the manga Lol Barely understood a thing.

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC

Dec 17, 2015 3:16 AM

I think it is a charming short with a simple sample of the story. The art is really cute sure this is more of a commercial for the manga but I don't mind.

1# Our main girl no longer wants to be a copy of her best friend who kinda pushes her to match everything with her.

2# Best friend keeps pushing the main girl and even enters her in the tennis club. Main girl starts to question why she keeps up with this. Boy convinces her to change by saying she choose this herself. Main girl cut her hair to show she became independent and wants to change.

3# Two other friends starting to hang out with the main girl more and keeps her away from ex best friend. The two friends start to slowly cut out ex best friend from the group to a point I question if their intention is really to help the main girl. Main girl tells the boy she wants to become like him.

Watched it raw so sorry if I made a mistake!

Jan 7, 2016 9:42 AM

^ Those summaries sound correct.
-----------------
Overall, pretty meh~ It would be more fleshed out as a TV series, which of course, subs would definitely come by. Short series wouldn't get a chance to get subs unless someone voluntarily do so. 5/10.