Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 18, 2015 8:28 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well it seems like Erza's finally back in this thing. Ajeel defeated?
Oct 18, 2015 8:37 PM

Dec 2012
Lady Brandish has some sort of history with Lucy's Mom. Now I wanna know more.
Lucy in her Aries dress form looks nice. Those cat ears were cute.
Erza getting to slash Ajeel. Is it over for him?
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 18, 2015 8:44 PM
Jul 2012
So it seems Brandish is going to be the only major fight until the rest show up this should be interesting Lucy and Cana vs Brandish.
Oct 18, 2015 8:47 PM

Dec 2013
Interesting connection with Bradish and Layla.

That bath scene was even more perverted than I expected. Once she loses that form she is going to be stripped again. Probably in front of Natsu.

Ajeel obviously isn't down. He probably isn't even injured.
Oct 18, 2015 8:50 PM

Nov 2011
I kinda lol'd @ this chapter until Cana came in.
Wonder what sort of powers Lucy will be able to use in that outfit.

Somehow, I doubt Ajeel will be defeated by that.
Oct 18, 2015 8:53 PM
Sep 2012
Wow so Brandish knew Lucy's mother, we might get some development there on what happened to Layla. Though this clinches what most of us thought already, Brandish is going to turn the good side by the end of this arc, just like with Silver in the Tartarus arc, she is some how related to Lucy, maybe not by blood, but whatever grudge she has against Layla, it is probably some misunderstanding, and it will be worked out and than Lucy and Brandish will get along famously.

Though what is Brandish relationship Layla, my guess right now is they were guild mates long ago in Alverez, and Layla left for Ishgar, or maybe Brandish was her student, I don't think they are related by blood, I don't think Brandish is Lucy's aunt or cousin. And I love that Marin finally got his, payback for the pervert at least, though Brandish reaction, maybe she does care about him a little.

And Cana shows up to help, that gets me excited, because if Cana gets in a jam perhaps that is when Gildarts will finally show up.

As for the rest of the chapters, looks like Natsu and Erza are going to win their fights. I hope these guys have a counter, at least Ajeel, I don't care about his subordinates, Natsu should kick their butts anyway, but Ajeel should not be losing this early, than again after Lexus kicked his butt already, maybe he is the weakest of the 12 and just on the level of S Class.

The first half was great, I love the fan service, and Layla being mentioned, and Brandish has some connection to her, and I think now it is done, Brandish is going to be nakafied.
Oct 18, 2015 8:58 PM

Aug 2012
I doubt that Ajeel is down. Also I wanna know more about Brandish and Layla's relationship/backstory.
Oct 18, 2015 9:03 PM
Sep 2015
I like how Lucy outsmart the enemy again. He stole Marin and knocked out her. Lucy's weakness is Marin's magic. That's nice. And I like how she is prepared to back stab Brandish.

It's kinda disappointing if Ajeel will be defeated because i'm still waiting for erza's nakama speech. lol jk. hoping that will not happen in this arc.
Oct 18, 2015 9:07 PM
Sep 2015
It's been awhile since we heard Lucy-sama's mother in this series
Oct 18, 2015 9:24 PM

Sep 2014
Now i really want to know more about Layla's and Brandish's past. First time we see Brandish with a menacing look.

Ajeel better not have lost the battle. That better be sand(that looks like blood) coming out of him, and not blood.
Oct 18, 2015 9:52 PM

Jun 2013
Don't think Ajeel is down. Also like everyone else I wanna know the connection between Layla and Brandish.
Oct 18, 2015 9:54 PM

Jan 2009
Brandish knows the mother of Lucy, and finally Erza was able to equip and fight Ajeel again
Oct 18, 2015 10:06 PM

Oct 2014
I'm not sure if Lucy was aware that Mairin was also making it so that Erza wasn't able to requip at the same time, but nice smarts nonetheless.

That page where Natsu punched one of Ajeel's lackeys had me a little intrigued for a moment. His power is looking more and more like Gildart's strength.

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Oct 18, 2015 10:08 PM

Jun 2013
Bluazing said:
Now i really want to know more about Layla's and Brandish's past. First time we see Brandish with a menacing look.

Ajeel better not have lost the battle. That better be sand(that looks like blood) coming out of him, and not blood.

Nah he ain't down. Also chapter was decent even with that fanservice (was expecting something a lot worse).
Oct 18, 2015 10:28 PM

Oct 2015
when Natsu punched one of Ajeel's lackeys ,His power looked like Gildartz Power, it was (Maybe ?) hinted when he oneshoted Bluenote, i think he's far more strong than we think, and he's just using 1% of his strenght ? is that true ? if so then i think he's far stronger than all dudes and is on the same level as gildartz and god serena
Oct 18, 2015 10:29 PM

Nov 2014
Brandish has some history with the Heartfilia family. . .
I could not expect more from that "naked battle" . . .
Lucy Cana v Brandish Marin? I don't know how that battle will go for the Ladies but this is fairy tail they'll do something about Nakama and shit.

Natsu going ham? idk about this.
Skeptical about that "sudden" requip ability to be back for Erza and being able to "nakamize" that to slash Ajeel. . .
Oct 18, 2015 10:34 PM

Aug 2010
I just hate Erza's fight. They're all so damn boring <_< so repetitive.

One thing that I don't mind being repetitive is Lucy's fanservice :P
First half may have been fanservice but it was way more enjoyable than the second half.
We got lots of nice Lucy and Brandish shots :L
And we got a nice info drop about Layla and Brandish knowing eachother.

Gotta admit I liked Natsu's punch tho.
Oct 18, 2015 10:41 PM

May 2010
I just love how Lucy showed absolutely no remorse and actually aimed to kill Brandish by a sneak attack, that was dark and unusual, but so, so awesome! Also loved Lucy and Cana tag team. Hope they win.

Rest of the chapter was crappy. I don't even care about Natsu's oneshotting anymore.
Oct 18, 2015 10:43 PM

Jul 2014
What even was this chapter...
Oct 18, 2015 10:55 PM

Oct 2011
'been a while since Lucy had her own enemy with a personal grudge

Oct 18, 2015 11:20 PM

Mar 2014
Feels like these chapters are getting shorter. But I never question Mashima's work ethic(pretty dumb to)

Are we not going to discuss Lucy being savage? I had a boner from Hard Core Lucy bout to shank a bitch..

Oh and I bet $60 that's sand and not blood. Ajeel isn't down. In fact Mashima will stretch this fight longer than it should be

Layla being savage as well and this mystery surrounding her will finally(like seriously FINALLY) come to light. Incoming Dimaria theories
Oct 18, 2015 11:44 PM

Jan 2013
Barion-Zara said:

I thought I was the only one
Oct 18, 2015 11:52 PM
Jul 2018
First half of the chapter was good.

shuryukan said:
Barion-Zara said:

Agreed.
Oct 19, 2015 12:21 AM

Mar 2013
Awawawa :3 nekomimi

Wtf with that punch, gg natsu
Oct 19, 2015 1:00 AM

Nov 2013
Not bad chapter.

Brandish is too kawaii with those faces. xD Most of us knew it would have something to do with Lucy's mom and i can't wait to finally know more about her.

Nice to see Lucy saving Erza's ass by crushing that idiot so she can use her Magic again. Nice one lol!
Ajeel isn't down and i can't wait for a great fight, go Hiro.

Natsu punching that moron to the Moon was awesome and hilarious. :D
Oct 19, 2015 1:05 AM

May 2015
Epsilon said:
First half of the chapter was good.

shuryukan said:

Agreed.

can i join?
Oct 19, 2015 1:30 AM

Sep 2014
Delicious Lucy fanservice, nekomimi, been a while.
Damn Brandish looked pissed, wonder what's happened in the past.
Oct 19, 2015 1:30 AM

Jan 2015
Welp, gonna be one of those bullshit Erza battles again, GG Ajeel (Can someone please tell me the proper spelling for this dude's name? It changes every chapter for me.)

Not sure how they'll manage to animate the whole naked Lucy falling around the house thing in the anime but they got past naked, chained up Erza in Tartaros so they'll manage.

Also lol @ Flying Bakel
Oct 19, 2015 1:44 AM

Jun 2013
Lucy and Brandish...what a Fanservice...and Bathtub Mexican Standoff. XD and Brandish is quite Trollish...she really is Best of the Spriggan 12!!!

[size=200]Wait....Layla Heartfilia....KNEW BRANDISH OF SPRIGGAN 12!?!?! I...Really....Really...Want Know Layla's PAST!!!! She is mentioned so often and sometimes pretty important character!!!! So WHAT IS HER PAST!!!!!!!!!!! That Guy from Griemoire Heart Knew her and Hated Her...and Now Brandish...Knew Her...and..is Pissed of pure Mention of HER!??!?!??! THE HELL DID LAYLA HEARTFILIA DO IN HERT PAST!!!!!?!?[/size]

Cana + Naked Lucy vs Brandish? interesting Match up.
Well looks Brandish somewhat cares Marin...what a Pity...

Yep...Like Hell did Ajeel lost like that...if he did...Wizards that have strength of the Strongest 10 Wizardly Saint are joke if he did lost just now.

JarjaxleDec 19, 2015 9:31 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 19, 2015 2:04 AM
Oct 2013
May the trolling begin, the oneshotting has started.

Anyone else noticed how the whole bathtub scene was pointless?
10 Pages for comic relief in a "war arc".
Congratz Hiro Mashima people complained about Naruto´s war arc, but that´s a new level of time waste.
Oct 19, 2015 2:08 AM

Apr 2008
Gotta say I love how Lucy actually was willing to shank Brandish with the broken key. She's grown a lot more vicious that's for sure and I adore that.

Natsu's rocket punch through the ship was also a joy to watch. Erza...meh. Same ol same ol.
Darklight0303Oct 19, 2015 5:07 AM
Oct 19, 2015 2:20 AM

Jun 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
Feels like these chapters are getting shorter. But I never question Mashima's work ethic(pretty dumb to)

Are we not going to discuss Lucy being savage? I had a boner from Hard Core Lucy bout to shank a bitch..

Oh and I bet $60 that's sand and not blood. Ajeel isn't down. In fact Mashima will stretch this fight longer than it should be

Yeah I was very happily surprised that Lucy was willing to discard Fairy Tail's Rule of Not Killing and Stab Brandish...she has grown up...and at least she knows the basic Fact:

THIS IS WAR and Enemy deserves NO Mercy!

Yeah Ajeel sure as Hell is not down..if he really was done like that..then...Strongest Wizards after Zeref My ASS!!!
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 19, 2015 2:20 AM

Oct 2011
Interesting that we got to see Brandish pissed for the first time.

I don't think Ajeel is out yet, normally when that's the case Hiro shows the character face with blank eyes, but here we only see him getting slashed and the fact that we still didn't get to see what Erza's new armor does.

Also I'm not sure how to feel about those S12 pawns, like how Bakel and Marin were both beaten all of sudden, expected more fight with them.
Oct 19, 2015 2:31 AM
Sep 2015
Jarjaxle said:

[size=200]Wait....Layla Heartfilia....KNEW BRANDISH OF SPRIGGAN 12!?!?! I...Really....Really...Want Know Layla's PAST!!!! She is mentioned so often and sometimes pretty important character!!!! So WHAT IS HER PAST!!!!!!!!!!! That Guy from Griemoire Heart Knew her and Hated Her...and Now Brandish...Knew Her...and..is Pissed of pure Mention of HER!??!?!??! THE HELL DID LAYLA HEARTFILIA DO IN HERT PAST!!!!!?!?[/size]

wait is the "taboo magic guy" is the one that you are saying that hate layla?
Oct 19, 2015 2:32 AM
Sep 2015
it seems that everyone love Lucy especially in this chapter. And that's nice
Oct 19, 2015 2:36 AM
Mar 2015
MantaBaby said:
Brandish has some history with the Heartfilia family. . .
I could not expect more from that &quot;naked battle&quot; . . .
Lucy Cana v Brandish Marin? I don't know how that battle will go for the Ladies but this is fairy tail they'll do something about Nakama and shit.

Natsu going ham? idk about this.
Skeptical about that &quot;sudden&quot; requip ability to be back for Erza and being able to &quot;nakamize&quot; that to slash Ajeel. . .

It mean gildart will show up

Distract brandish
Oct 19, 2015 2:51 AM

Sep 2014
so she knows lucy's mother? interesting i want more info~~
erza's bs is finally here i will be pissed if ajeel's defeated !!!!!!
cana come to lucy's rescue wonder if gildart will come to their rescue :P
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Oct 19, 2015 3:36 AM
Mar 2015
They can't bat brandish so I guess we can watch hem flail about bad annoy her before she gets serious and humiliatesthem and at the last second gildarts spears. I want to see Mira and gray vs baddmann
Oct 19, 2015 3:48 AM
Oct 2015
here we go again with nakama burst on Erza and with one hit KO. I really should stop reading this no-brain manga and move on. smh
will be back when mirajane gets justice. #justiceforMirajane
Oct 19, 2015 3:52 AM

Jun 2013
BashJGFB said:
here we go again with nakama burst on Erza and with one hit KO. I really should stop reading this no-brain manga and move on. smh
will be back when mirajane gets justice. #justiceforMirajane

Why do you asume he is ko-ed?
Oct 19, 2015 4:26 AM
Jan 2014
You guys haven't learned anything with tartarus,have ya? Only say someone is beaten when the manga clearly shows and confirms it. I was really tired of seeing you guys calling them fodder when they were hardly beaten,like Kyouka in her first battle with Erza and Torafuzar and Tempesta vs Natsu and Gajeel.

Also,when Erza attacked him,he BLEED. Unless that blood actually belongs to Erza, that was a clean hit. Ajeel will probably stop underestimating his oponent and go for the kill.

Well,I knew Layla was related to Albareth. After all,we know that she appeared all of a sudden in a merchant's guild,and considering the manga never talked about her past,she almost certainly wasn't from Ishgar. That was clear to me when Albareth was introduced and I began to expect it.

Layla probably betrayed Albareth,but I wouldn't be surprised if she did something more. It was way too convenient that she remembered Layla when Lucy was about to backstab her. That was probably what sparked it.
Oct 19, 2015 4:34 AM
Oct 2013
Seriously calling that now, Brandish is Layla´s adopted child or something Layla abandoned her in the past not knowing her fate, thinking it´s for the best.
Or they met just once and Lalya promised her something that never came true because she died for Lucy.

Now Brandish is mad for getting abandoned and will get somehow redeemd.
Because well she never was that bad to begin with,
Oct 19, 2015 4:44 AM

Aug 2014
Damn, Lucy was really planning on stabbing Brandish with her broken key? Not bad haha.

Not even gonna bother with the whole Erza situation, Ajeel better up and dandy in the next chapter that's all i'm asking.
Oct 19, 2015 5:03 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Gotta say I love how Lucy actually was willing to shank Brancish with the broken key. She's grown a lot more vicious that's forst sure and I adore that.

Natsu's rocket punch through the ship was also a joy to watch. Erza...meh. Same ol same ol.

tt she wound not have done it, that broken key is hardly a shank
It would have pricked brandish then she woulfd shrink lucy to an atom,n it was a stupid desperate move lol
Oct 19, 2015 5:04 AM
Mar 2015
Isterio said:
Seriously calling that now, Brandish is Layla&acute;s adopted child or something Layla abandoned her in the past not knowing her fate, thinking it&acute;s for the best.
Or they met just once and Lalya promised her something that never came true because she died for Lucy.

Now Brandish is mad for getting abandoned and will get somehow redeemd.
Because well she never was that bad to begin with,

ultear 2.0 ??? no thanks
Oct 19, 2015 5:06 AM

Apr 2008
trump54 said:
Darklight0303 said:
Gotta say I love how Lucy actually was willing to shank Brancish with the broken key. She's grown a lot more vicious that's forst sure and I adore that.

It would have pricked brandish then she woulfd shrink lucy to an atom,n it was a stupid desperate move lol

That thing is sharper than a pen. If she went for an artery it would have been game over. You're just being the same biased pest as always
Oct 19, 2015 5:11 AM

Sep 2011
I'm FUCKING HYPE for Layla Heartfilia!

She knows very well about the One Magic (Whereas only great Mages like Mavis/Zeref/Hades mentioned this) & she's dead on the same day of the loss of Dragons... She's herself a Mystery! *.*

I wonder if Brandish can tank the Fairy Glitter? That's the best possibility for the combo Cana/Lucy, with not, this is a no-match. Eventually, Lucy can summon the King of Spirit but I don't think she'll ever sacrifice a Gold Key again.

Natsu sends its enemy in the Sky. I confirm he's the Disciple of Guildartz. xD

And Erza keep rocking! But, I don't think it's finished. I don't even think that this fight'll have a conclusion. I expect a better opponent for Titania (Someone like Dimaria, the War Princess)!
Oct 19, 2015 5:16 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
trump54 said:

That thing is sharper than a pen. If she went for an artery it would have been game over. You're just being the same biased pest as always

She was being pretty naive if she thought something like that would actually work.
Oct 19, 2015 5:18 AM
Jan 2014
I wonder why people read the manga if they hate one of their protagonists. If one hates a protagonist or just likes to troll,just do yourself the pat in the back and get out.Stop reading the manga. No one will be missing a troll,specially one that probably does not even buy the chapters and volumes.

Well,what I am going to love now are the foolish theories surrounding Brandish and Layla. Well,I learned my lesson with Silver. A vague and flexible theory with the least assumptions is bound to be right..or at least a short and concise theory that is based on hints in the manga.

Next chapter Brandish should give us more hints. I doubt she will be coming clean anytime soon. Well,this link between the two at the very least proves that Lucy will be the one to beat Brandish in the ending. This is what happens when Mashima makes a fight personal.

Ah yes,one thing. There is a river in front of Lucy's home...and she is holding the broken key of Aquarius. It's too convenient . I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy somehow manages to summon Aquarius or her stardress again.
hello09Oct 19, 2015 5:24 AM
Oct 19, 2015 5:48 AM

Apr 2008
hello09 said:
I wonder why people read the manga if they hate one of their protagonists. If one hates a protagonist or just likes to troll,just do yourself the pat in the back and get out.Stop reading the manga. No one will be missing a troll,specially one that probably does not even buy the chapters and volumes.

Well,what I am going to love now are the foolish theories surrounding Brandish and Layla. Well,I learned my lesson with Silver. A vague and flexible theory with the least assumptions is bound to be right..or at least a short and concise theory that is based on hints in the manga.

Next chapter Brandish should give us more hints. I doubt she will be coming clean anytime soon. Well,this link between the two at the very least proves that Lucy will be the one to beat Brandish in the ending. This is what happens when Mashima makes a fight personal.

Ah yes,one thing. There is a river in front of Lucy's home...and she is holding the broken key of Aquarius. It's too convenient . I wouldn't be surprised if Lucy somehow manages to summon Aquarius or her stardress again.

Except she already resorted to Aries stardress. Too many people reading into things. Aquarius is gone. End of story. Until the key is restored somehow.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.