Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2015 7:44 PM

Apr 2015
Introductions
This is where members of Otaku Organisation can introduce themselves and possibly greet new people to our community.
JackieNinjaJun 3, 2016 3:59 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 19, 2015 4:29 AM

Apr 2015
Guess I should introduce myself first...

Hi my name is Jackie. I've been watching anime since I was 5 or 6 on Cartoon Network, the first animes I ever watched was Naruto, Dragonball, Pokemon etc. When I got my first computer I found out there was anime online, well I didn't find out, I searched it up because I was too impatient to wait for a new Naruto episode. I didn't really go watch other animes until recently, ever since then I've started watching other animes besides Naruto and etc, anime has been a topic that I talk about to my friends regularly.
Oct 19, 2015 4:58 AM

Oct 2015
Okay... well here this goes. Hey! I'm Emma and well... I love anime! As do most here. When I say I "love" anime, I mean L.O.V.E. You know, the obsessive love for a character that gives you a tingle at the bottom of your stomach whenever they do something cool, or the love for the awesome fight scenes that reduce you to a fangirling mess. You know what I mean... so feel free to introduce yourself, and I hope that we can be all hot messes together :)
-embelle-Oct 19, 2015 1:17 PM
Oct 19, 2015 11:18 AM

May 2013
So i'm mowityx i'm watching anime since i'm 5 like Jackie but i doesn't watch them on CN but on Jetix and i'm thinking that bobobo was the best anime in thath time also i'm Polish.
Oct 19, 2015 1:35 PM

Sep 2015
Hello guys! My name is Hikimaru (it's my 'real' name BUT I tweaked it a little with japanese accents). I am new to this website, just started a few days, if not weeks ago. I still don't know much about mal... So I might make some beginner's mistake. I enjoy anime and manga wholeheartedly. Whatever the genre as long as it is comedy and entertains me. Currently Gintama is climbing its way to my top 5's and I'm planning to seek out for more anime to watch I hope that we'll get along well ^.^
ChaldeneOct 19, 2015 1:38 PM
Oct 19, 2015 8:45 PM

Mar 2015
Hi there! I'm Jankenpopp - I'm a new writer here and have been into anime since I was about six years old. I grew up during the Frieza Saga, so I had a blast with Resurrection "F."

My favorite anime are Death Note, Kill la Kill, and Read Or Die. Currently I'm watching the Akame ga Kill! dub and having lots of fun with it.
Oct 19, 2015 11:51 PM

Sep 2014
Hi, I am Peterlarge, I am from Hungary. I actually haven't seen an anime till 2007, but I have almost finished 200 since.
I sould tell you beforehand that although I am really crazy about anime, I am also very critical about them. For example, Naruto was the first anime I saw and I love the original series to death, but objectively I would never call it great but okay at best. I am an experienced film critic, so it is not that surprising really. Don't take it personally if I say bad things about the series you like, it really is not about making you feel bad, I just like giving objective opinion.

Douzo yoroshiku!
Oct 20, 2015 12:38 AM
Jul 2015
Hi! I'm sophie.
I started to watch anime the last one and a half year.
My first anime was Shaman King, i watched it when i was 5 and I rewatched it so many times, i really love it!
and i started to read manga the last 4 months!
Anime is my life, I don't know how to explain it. This is just how i feel.
Every single character I like/love gives me a different feeling and inspires me somehow.

Nice to meet you all and sorry for my english i don't speak very well!
Oct 20, 2015 12:55 AM
Aug 2015
Hello, I'm Telver from Finland. First anime I saw was Ginga Nagareboshi Gin cut dub-version(huh?) at age six. Then Digimon, Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist etc. at TV. Anime gained my interest again when junior high school started but I was pretty lazy to finish any series at that time. I have watched most of my "Completed"-category series at past two years.
What else... Oh yeah, this is the first club I have joined and sorry for my bad english :D
Oct 20, 2015 1:27 AM

Apr 2013
Hi! My name is Nici and I'm from Germany. I started to watch animes since i was 5 years old. The first animes I watched was Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Naruto and One Piece. I really love animes and I'm always happy when I watch an anime! :D

I hope we have all fun together :)
~Yuki_91's Special Badge~ Forumset made by Na11

Oct 20, 2015 1:30 AM
Jan 2014
Hey, I'm Maurits, from the Netherlands. I've been into anime for almost 3 years now - though I don't watch as much as many other otakus, so there's still a lot I haven't seen yet.

My favourite anime are PSYCHO-PASS, Rurouni Kenshin, and Fairy Tail. The most important part for me to enjoy anime is characters; if an anime doesn't have good characters, I usually don't enjoy it.

I hope to get along with y'all!c:
Oct 20, 2015 1:52 AM

Sep 2015
Yo!
I'm Strawberry from Finland. I'm 21yom and spent most of my life with anime or manga. I was in Japan a few years ago, so that only made me more into it. :D
Don't be afraid to ask anything, or talk to me if you have something on your mind.
acting all big sister like here

Let's all get along! YAY! :D
I live to anime, chocolate and strawberries!!!
Oct 20, 2015 2:00 AM
Feb 2010
Yo, I'm Emil (24) from Copenhagen, Denmark!

I started to watch Anime when I was about 7-8 years old, back when Dragon Ball Z aired on national television, then I had a break for some years until I was 15 or so and then I got back into Anime.

Some of my favorite anime's are Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Gintama, Evangelion, Bakemonogatari and quite a few more to be completely honest, since I'm really bad at choosing favorites. I really like anime and manga (my favourite mangas are probably One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Berserk), the character development and plots are definitely the most important to me, and of course if it has some great battle/fight choreography I'm all over it. I also really enjoy shonen jump style content and I really don't like most dubs.

So yeah that's me, nice to meet everyone! and now I'm off to a lecture, laters!
guess I should act all big brother like then :D
SeionOct 20, 2015 2:07 AM
Oct 20, 2015 2:13 AM

May 2015
Ello everyone! My name is Emma, I'm an officer of this club. (I know Jackie and Embelle in realizes). Anyway, here's a lil' bit about me. I'm a weird, ginger girl from Australia. I got into anime this year, and now I'm sort of a addicted. (I'm hella' addicted!) I have a policy in every single anime I watch, I must ship at least two people together.

So yea, that's pretty much all I have to say. Feel free to talk to me, I will try not to be too awkward. Anyway, enjoy the club!

xx
Oct 20, 2015 2:43 AM

Jan 2010
Hey there, been watching anime for quite a long while, I started off with the magical girl anime we all know as Sailor Moon and have been in love with them ever since. Some of my favorite magical girls series are CardCaptor Sakura, Saint Tail and Madoka. I also loved Love Hina as a kid and would walk around with a cd player listening to the theme song constantly.

Nowadays I watch mostly slice of life or whatever my friends recommend to me. Nice to meet you all.
Oct 20, 2015 3:52 AM

Jul 2014
The post count is real...

anyway
Lets get on with the intro

Heya minna~
I'm TimeToResent/SodaWithYoda
You can just call me Tutura or Totori whichever you prefer.
I'm 17 from the great southern land (Australia) and I have been watching anime for about a year and a half now. I'm not the most experience when it comes to anime but I'm happy to share my opinion to anyone who considers me worthy of their time.
I play the drums as an instrument, and have been for a little more than 5 years now.
I usually do covers of One Ok Rock songs, a band which I love.
If you want to ask anything more about me don't be afraid to PM me or find some other means in which to communicate with me.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this
have a soda
Oct 20, 2015 4:38 AM

Mar 2015
Ussu! I'm Karma, you can find out the rest from my profile.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2015 4:53 AM

Jun 2013
I'm Slick, 24 from years old from New York City. Ever since I can remember, I have always been interested in anime. I just love everything about it from the animation style to the intense stories that play with my emotions. None of my friends are into anime and manga so I thought this site would be a good place to find others who shared this hobby of mine. Anyways, thank you for having me!
Oct 20, 2015 4:57 AM
Sep 2015
Hello! I'm fallenangel14112. I got my name from a list of cool usernames in a game. 14112 came from the code name of one of my favorite characters, Kaito Kid. But you can call me angel, in short. I love anime and manga (of course ^^) and I'm a fan of Japanese VA and singers.

thanks for inviting me. yoroshiku ne!
Oct 20, 2015 4:59 AM
Sep 2013
Hi I'm UAEOtaku (but my real name is Obaid and its hard to pronounce because its an Arabic name),
I've been watching since 2011 but took a hiatus the same year until 2013, I like watching mostly Action,Mystery,Comedy and Fantasy (Also i like watching Ecchi),I also like playing Games mostly on my PS4 (and i also play on The PC),If i have to pick a favorite Anime it would be Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and that's it I guess and if u want to know more just ask me questions(sorry for the long introduction).
UAEOtakuOct 20, 2015 5:02 AM
Oct 20, 2015 5:18 AM

Apr 2015
Mh.

I'm Bill.

I'm Rin irl.

I barely watch any anime or read any manga nowadays.

Too busy or lazy.

But I guess I still like it.

I don't game.

I play several instruments as a hobby and electric guitar for random bands for a living.
Oct 20, 2015 6:47 AM

Aug 2015
Whats up, guys? You'll have to reach out to find out my name since I don't post it on MAL. I've been watching anime since forever, but I really started following shows in 2008. I used to be picky, but currently I'll give any show or OVA a go. Come to my profile and say hello.
Oct 20, 2015 6:57 AM

Sep 2015
Hello, I'm UpperCat and i like anime and manga.

First anime i watched at my childhood was Digimon and Metalgarurumon is my fave. I watched Naruto, One piece and Bleach at my Junior till my Senior high school and never watched anime again since then.

I started watching anime again Continuously and seriously at my third year of college and it was FMA: Brotherhood that made me really hooked with anime again until now.

I like to read several manga too, like Naruto, One Piece and Gintama.

I also like to play games but sadly i dont have any consoles to play next gen games right now, Yes i'm a poor lad T_T.

So i play Minesweeper to kill my times sometimes instead.

Anyway i am glad i can join this club and i hope i can make new friends here ^^
UpperCatOct 20, 2015 7:00 AM

Tobacco Causes Severe Health Problems, Smoke Moderately While Respecting Others.
Oct 20, 2015 7:02 AM

May 2015
Hey I'm Micky or some people call me Miki and I live in Australia!
I love drawing & PC gaming and I can't live without my rock & dubstep music *~*
My favourite bands would have to be Hollywood Undead & Nine Lashes.
Also my favourite genres are supernatural, fantasy & horror!
If anyone wants someone to talk to I am here xP
Oct 20, 2015 8:29 AM

Jan 2011
Heya!
I'm Zenty, a 20 year old guy from Sweden.
Just like many people I first got into contact with anime when I was very young and watched Yugioh, Digimon, Beyblade etc on TV, but I didn't realize that it was Anime and got really into it until about 6-7 years ago and it has been downhill from there. Just kidding, anime's probably my greatest joy in life and I have no clue what I would do without it.

I'm not sure if I will be active here or ever write anything again, since i'm an introvert and all but that's my introduction!
Oct 20, 2015 8:48 AM
Sep 2015
Hello! My name is Tim and I'm 18 years old from a small town in Sweden.
I actually started watching anime this year with Sword Art Online and now I'm a bit obsessed with it, or very obsessed with it in fact. :3
I know that Avatar doesn't count as an anime but I thought it would be fun to tell you that I really loved it as a kid and I guess that's why I really enjoy watching real anime now.
Now when I think about it, I actually watched a lot of Digimon and Pokémon aswell ;)
I hope we can have a great time in this club! :3
RCP97Oct 20, 2015 11:54 AM
Oct 20, 2015 11:56 AM

Dec 2012
Hi I'm UberWarri0r.

Before 2012 I never really watched anime apart from a few random episodes here and there and 2 full series with my friend. But since 2012 I've been a huge fan of anime, I also like manga, visual novels and light novels.

I also love music and video games.
Oct 20, 2015 12:32 PM
Jan 2014
Greetings, I am VectorWaves. I am a 20 years old South Korean studying in Canada. I have been watching anime since I was 6 but it was during 2013 that I really started watching anime in large amounts or take it more seriously. Since then I have completed over 600 series. My first anime was Crayon Shin Chan due to its popularity in South Korea. Now, the animes I like to watch are the philosophical and psychological ones due to Neon Genesis Evangelion. I am a huge anime fan and I also write fanfictions of animes in fanfiction.net as well as drawing some of my original designs in Deviantart. I enjoy discussing and evaluating about animes since I was a member of an anime club back in high-school. Thank you for reading and please take care of me.
Oct 20, 2015 1:09 PM
Jul 2018
Hi, my name is Erik and I'm from Sweden. I haven't watched anime for several years like a lot of others have since I was never really introduced to it, but I do believe that I am as fond of it as any other fan. If I had to pick my top three anime shows I would choose Kuroko no basket, Hunter x hunter (2011) and Naruto. That'll be enough for a quick introduction I guess, just send me a message if you would like to talk or if you would like to have a more detailed introduction ^^.

Nice meeting you! :p
Oct 20, 2015 1:10 PM

Feb 2014
Yo. I'm Ali from Canada and I started watching anime officially 2 years ago. I have much less time now because of exams and stuff. My favourite genres are mystery, psychological and thriller. I'll watch almost anything with a high rating.
The last amazing anime I've seen was Fate/Zero.
Oct 20, 2015 2:10 PM

Feb 2014
Hello friends, I'm Kojshi from the U.S.A. (Michigan) and I have been watching anime since I was kid and my first anime was Dragonball Z, I still love it! Currently, my favorite anime/manga is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
I'm also a huge fan of the Musou (Warriors) video game series.
(Also, this is my first forum post!)
Oct 20, 2015 3:07 PM

May 2013
Name: Danilo
Dating... *wwww*
Dislikes: Dogs, FPS, ecchi, Slipknot
First anime: Jikuu Bouken Nuumamonjaa
That's all.

[spoiler]
Just kidding. The rest you can find in my profile. :v
Oct 20, 2015 5:32 PM

May 2014
Hi All
Name - its in my profile but i am known by Zefyr (real name i only give to some people )
Age - same has above but well 30
Country - Portugal
Watching anime since i remenber so its hard to say wich one was the 1st maybe some old vhs tape lol

i like old animes new ones i read some manga

Hobbies - Games Rpgs (final fantasy etc) , music (i am a musician with 3 bands not matter here though) , and some other things
Oct 20, 2015 9:53 PM
Mar 2014
Name:Gabe

Hobbies: Watching anime, playing video games, playing violin, drawing

My current favourite anime is Kiniro Mosaic, and my favourite manga is Vinland Saga

I have a very wide range of tastes, but my overall favourite genre is Super/Real Robot.
Oct 20, 2015 11:49 PM

Feb 2014
Hi guys,
I have been invited and I thought why not, right?
So here I am, sup!

Since everyone is doing this:
Name - Azertity (IamAHitman)
Age- 19
Hobbies: Anime, Gaming, Playing football
First Anime: Death Note
Favorite Anime: Death Note
Worst anime: High school DxD
Want something like this? Contact me!

Programmer - Designer - Photographer - Gamer
Oct 21, 2015 12:04 AM

May 2012
StrawberryEvil said:
Yo!
I'm Strawberry from Finland.

Oh, another viking girl...

So uh, hi, I'm a 20 something creature from Finland who basically got into anime because of yuri... way back in 2007 or something. I only searched for yuri anime but later realised that they're mostly crap and that there's actually plenty of awesome animu out there. Like for example
FMA:B, Utena, Kill la Kill, Black Lagoon and Durarara.

So yeh um, other than anime I enjoy all sorts of stuff you can do alone since I'm very much of an introvert. Video games, music, lurking online and making a big deal out of coffee and tea are things I enjoy alot. I also have two doges that basically force me to go for walks daily, it's great.

My life is pretty plain and ordinary so I guess that's it. Nice to meet you all.
Oct 21, 2015 12:29 AM
Jan 2015
Yo, I'm Mahesvara.

Currently 20 years old and attending community college. I started watching anime on Toonami when I was younger, however I didn't really get into till a couple of years ago and now watching anime, reading LN & Manga are a big hobby of mine.
My Queens

Oct 21, 2015 2:15 AM

Aug 2014
Hi, my name is Steven (not really but let's stick to that), I have been watching anime since primary school when One Piece was on TV. Then I started it again in high school where I also started watching different genres.

Now what I do in my free time, is pretty much, just anime.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Oct 21, 2015 7:29 AM

Nov 2013
Plinius or Pliny

I watch anime for 2years, and started reading manga not long ago. I love manga and making photshop cards for clubs. I normaly play MMORPG.

Right now I am looking for a job as a Automatician.
I do not like to watch airing animes, only if its one that I have been waiting for.

Fan of Yuri, Action, Romance and a little bit of Ecchi ^^
Oct 21, 2015 11:16 AM

Aug 2014
Heyhey, I'm ChocoMikan, nice to meet you c;

I watched Pokémon when I was young, but I really got into anime when my sister introduced me.

I watch every anime I watch subbed. I just don't like dub.

Uhmm, I can't really think of much to say out of the top of my head, but if anyone wants to know anything, I'll answer c;
Oct 21, 2015 11:34 AM
Aug 2015
Hello!
Well, uhhh... my name is Aere.
I... yup, that's all.
Oct 21, 2015 3:06 PM

Dec 2014
Hey guys. I'm Tom, I'm 18 and live in England. Like some people I've been watching anime properly for about 2 years now and nearly completing 150. My first anime was DBZ and my favourite is Clannad After Story. But my favourite genre is psychological/thriller which is why I like Steins;Gate so much. For manga I have bought the whole Claymore series (with the last volume pre-ordered) and I'm collecting Tokyo Ghoul which sucks as It's a volume per month.
I've been rambling on for a bit so I'll just say that it's nice to meet you all.
Oct 21, 2015 10:49 PM
Aug 2014
Hi! I'm Nana and i'm from switzerland!
i watch anime since......hmmm.... ever!^o^
I guess my first animes were saint saiya, dragonball, attack nr.1......
i really don't know what to write! if you guys wanna ask me some questions, feel free to do so!
Oct 22, 2015 1:41 AM

Feb 2014
Yo's, peeps! I'm Fizzy. My age's not that important, though just you know that I'm older than most of you here...:P I'm rather a casual watcher, though I really do like anime with dark and serious plot. Just as the Nana above said, just aske me anything, if you want to know something about me. Yes, I'm a talker. Yes, I'm weird. And yes, I do bite. Though food only.
"I'm gonna piss someone off just so they'll come over" ~KuronoSato
Oct 22, 2015 4:16 AM

Sep 2015
viktimm said:

So uh, hi, I'm a 20 something creature from Finland who

OMG FINLAND YAAAY :D Finally. XD
I live to anime, chocolate and strawberries!!!
Oct 22, 2015 4:51 AM

Mar 2015
Yo folks!

You can also call me Lust, Envy, Izaya, Liar since that are my older names.
I'm from Japan and currently living in germany, I'm learning english since ~1 year, so expect some grammatical mistakes.
I like all genres expect pure romance & sol.

* It's just you.
Oct 22, 2015 1:36 PM

May 2008
*☆*●´∀`●*★*『HELLO』. This is Cremilin.
I like obscure anime, they can be sci-fi, slice of life, psychological, dementia or drama.
My first anime was... Candy Candy (つω⊂* )
Oct 22, 2015 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
Hi gang

I'm Si, from England. Have been watching anime on and off for a while, but definitely ramped it up this year and easily doubled my MAL

Nice to meet you all :)
Oct 22, 2015 7:47 PM

Dec 2013
Hihi~ A few of you already know me from the skype chat ^.^ Im Kirino to you guys on skype Seiji to some and Kaitlynn to you all on the forums So whatever works. Im an unemployed anime junkie who has nothing better to do currently than play games and watch anime~ I enjoy alot of other things unfortunatly cant do most right now :3 Anyway im available to talk pretty much anytime or play games so if you have steam feel free to add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/SeijiYoshinori/ same for skype which is under historiesstrongestnerd ^^ Hope you all have a nice day and thanks for reading~
Oct 23, 2015 2:30 AM
Nov 2014
Hi, I am Dannpoke or Daniel irl, one i love to do is self proclaim "weeb or weeaboo." I am also a YouTuber and Gamer. oh, I am also from Australia, but my background is Vietnamese. I also study Japanese, and hope we all get along together :D
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOu59NnBRZCYUstXbJk9KIQ
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» [G A M E ♜] Getting to 5000/10! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

embop - Feb 26, 2016

3346 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:59 AM

» [G A M E ♜] Countdown from 9000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

embop - Feb 15, 2016

4125 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:58 AM

» [G A M E ♜] Counting to 9000! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JackieNinja - Oct 21, 2015

9851 by fausifahrial »»

» [G A M E ♜] Chaos vs Order ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ruarifinn - Mar 22, 2016

984 by fausifahrial »»

» [G A M E ♜] Copy and Paste! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JackieNinja - Jan 5, 2016

2876 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 8:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.