Forum Settings
Forums

[Scripts&Themes] Some Fixes to the Profile after the Update (16 Oct 2015)

New
Oct 18, 2015 7:35 AM

Feb 2011

The following list contains tools which have been made to improve the Profile page, in the meantime MAL decides to improve the "Official" profile..

Nothing is final, more suggestions are always welcome,
in case of bugs or problems with the current tools, be sure to have the last updated versions before asking for help, please.
NOTE as of 8/2020: quite some time has passed, some of the fixes and tools may no longer work as the site itself may have changed further, if even after updating them they still don't work, you can try to contact the original creator of the tools (credited in the following list and also visible in the tool's download pages), or you may be out of luck. The following list is no longer actively maintained.

All the tools are individual and acting on a specific part of the profile, that was made on purpose (instead of having a general fix for everything), to allow to choose and pick what to change and what to leave as it is. As if they were profile customization options, that's the logic which was used while making these tools.
Since the tools used rely on browser extensions, the changes to the profile will be only visible to you, it's all a client side customization.

A quick list of what is currently possible to do with these tools to change the profile page:
Scripts
  • Move the Stats on Top of the page
  • AnimeList and MangaList Buttons placed under the profile Image
  • Remove the Friends box
  • AnimeStats and MangaStats aligned Horizontally, with Stats or LastUpdates on Top
  • Favorites placed on the Left Side of the page
  • Bring back the Edit Button in the LastUpdates List
  • Bring back the Navigation bar at the top of the page
  • Add Names and Titles of the Favorites as popups over the images (useful with modifications which leave only the favorites images)
  • Bars of Stats and LastUpdates colors based on Blue Tones like the old profile
  • Stats Bars progression how it was before the Update
  • Lists Affinity in a 0-100% range
Themes
  • Bars of Stats and LastUpdates more thin and with softes colors
  • AnimeStats and MangaStats aligned Horizontally, with Stats or LastUpdates on Top
  • Remove the Favorites from the profile
  • Favorites more compact as Tiles
  • Fix for the Pixelated Resized Images [MAL finally fixed it]
  • Fix for the missing plan to watch bar in the statistics (raw code)
Various AdBlock filters

Scripts
to use scripts it's required to install a browser add-on to run scripts

Moving and Editing panels by scripts
Stats on Top of the page (new order: "Statistics" "About me" "Favorites" "Comments")
Stats on Top of the page (new order: "Statistics" "Favorites" "About me" "Comments")
List Buttons under the profile picture
Removes the Friends section
Stats and Last Updates aligned horizontally (default: Last Updates on top)
(if you want the statistics on top, remove the "//" on line 35 in the userscript)
Move Favorites on the Left Side (default position: between Friends and Also Available at)
check out also the style upgrade to make the favorites more compact
(if you want the Favorites above the Friends, or above the Feeds, check the "//" on lines 82-84 in the userscript, colored code should be the active one, turn active the one you want, by removing and adding "//" before the lines of code, keep only one option active, not more, and save after you are done editing, obviously :P)
Edit and Add Buttons back in the LastUpdates
Navigation bar back at the top of the profile (the one with Home/Reviews/Recommendations/Clubs/Friends)
Add Names and Titles of the Favorites as popups over the images (raw code, use it to create a script)
(it can help with the Tiles Favorites not placed on the side)

Credits to: Cpt_Mathix for the scripts
(check out also his profile for more scripts improving other parts of MAL)

Changing the Profile Layout, by scripts
Changing the Colors of the Stats and Last Updated Bars
Turning the Stats Bars how they were before the Update (with a mix of the Old and New stats)
(it's possible to change the size of the bars, having pointy corners, the max reference values for each category is into the userscript's code)
Stat Bars with also the Days as bars
Affinity in a 0-100% range

Credits to: Annuvin for the scripts

Themes
to use the following themes (called also stylesheets) it's required to install the Browser add-on Stylish (Firefox version , Chrome version)

Changing the Colors and Sizes of the Stats and Last Updated Bars, using Stylish
to make the bars slimmer and with more soft colors
Stylesheet download here: https://userstyles.org/styles/119813/myanimelist-profile-bars-styles-sizes
(if desired, the colors can be further changed by editing the stylesheet, or there are also other sets of colors in the download page
the first version had all the bar's height set as: 5px)

Put together by: Steve and Tsiox

More Moving and Removing panels, using Stylish
Stats and Last Updates aligned horizontally (compatibility = ??? for Firefox)
2 possible options: Stats on top or Updates on top
Removing the Favorites section

Credits to: Steve for the stylesheets

Favourites as Tiles, using Stylish
Tutorial: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1440057&show=150#post175
stylesheet download: https://userstyles.org/styles/119952/mal-tiles-for-favourites-2
[it requires the script to move favorites on the side to work, not having it installed can result in the profile page getting broken]
it's anyway recommended to use also the script, since with its last update the names and titles are now visible when you hover over the images
• if one doesn't want to use the "move on side" script, this is the script-less version:
https://userstyles.org/styles/119928/mal-tiles-for-favourites-1

Credits to: Steve for the stylesheets, Cpt_Mathix for the script, Zeando for tech support
and AnotherHeaven, sunnysummerday, HaXXspetten, shuryukan(rip, maybe changed nick), Kuromii for the ideas and help!

Fix for the Pixelated Resized Images [it seems MAL finally managed to fix the pixelation, this fix is no longer needed]

Fix for the missing plan to watch bar in the statistics (raw code)
/*fix for missing plan to watch bar*/
.profile .user-statistics .stats-graph { width: 380.5px !important; }
.profile .user-statistics .stats-graph span:last-of-type { border-radius: 0 2px 2px 0 !important; }

AdBlock
Removing panels using adblocks
parts like the oversized favorites and the friend panels can also be removed with an adblock

Thanks also to all the people who made suggestions, requests and helped to improve the current tools.

Links and Mentions
Useful Mentions:
- colourful & minimalistic mal theme by sunnysummerday, is also working on Theme improvements for the Profile
- Helpful userscripts by Serhiyko, is an other list of various Scripts for MAL, not only for the profile
- ✨Making YOUR MAL experience better again!✨ from the club 🌠「Make MAL Great Again! 」🌠, listing other add-ons from various sources

Other Scripts/Themes Unsorted
-stylesheet: less space-wasting "Top Anime/Manga" pages
-script: re-adds the "Profile" menu and link in the blue bar on top (next to Anime, Manga, Community, etc) by: DakuTree
-script: adds a com-to-com link for every profile comment by: Cpt_Mathix
ZeandoAug 13, 2020 10:56 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 18, 2015 7:39 AM

Nov 2012
This post on installation instructions for Tiles for Favourites 2 has been copied from post 175.
Tiles for Favourites 2

Here is another alternative look for your favourites! (only visable by you but affects all profiles!)
Should be compatible with all commonly used browsers! (make sure your browser is updated!)
Larger image (shows position on left panel better)

WARNING
Make sure that you follow every step carefully and that both the Tampermonkey userscript and the Stylish stylesheet are enabled, otherwise this could break your profile.

If your's is broken...

1. Make sure your Stylish stylesheet and Tampermonkey userscript are enabled, then refresh the page!
2. Reread the instructions and follow the steps again.
3. Either delete the stylesheet you have created and replace it with this stylesheet (which you don't necessarily need the userscript for).
Or Replace your code with the following:
Firefox code:
Chrome/ -webkit browser's code:
4. Turn off the userscript and stylesheet (this will disable all changes).

Installation Instructions:

Thank you to...

would be nice if I could give permission for Zeando or Cpt_Mathix to edit this message if they wanted...
SteveNov 1, 2015 10:38 AM
Oct 18, 2015 7:51 AM

Oct 2007
RedUbs said:
If anybody still wanted I could actually make a stylesheet that repositions parts of your profile (favourites would be difficult) like this:
http://i.imgur.com/QAAWmJN.png
And if I actually learnt some more about Stylish I could make it so when you download the style, you can choose which position you want them in.

Ahhh yes that looks much better! I'd definitely use it.
Oct 18, 2015 7:53 AM

Nov 2012
Kuromii said:

But its annoying how the manga stats, as you may have noticed from the image don't align with the anime perfectly. Somewhere in the middle of it they added a margin: 8px !important; which isn't present in the anime stats. Very strange.
Oct 18, 2015 8:05 AM

Feb 2011
RedUbs said:
But its annoying how the manga stats, as you may have noticed from the image don't align with the anime perfectly. Somewhere in the middle of it they added a margin: 8px !important; which isn't present in the anime stats. Very strange.

ah yes, noticed that too when had done that example in paint
is there anything into the manga stats which adds that 8pixels? is it possible to remove or resize it to 0 ?

and yes, having the stats aligned is still something interesting to have

"And if I actually learnt some more about Stylish I could make it so when you download the style, you can choose which position you want them in."
this is a great idea
ZeandoOct 18, 2015 8:08 AM

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Oct 18, 2015 8:22 AM
Mar 2015
Zeando, you deserve a cookie for your work.
Oct 18, 2015 8:26 AM

Feb 2011
Grudge said:
Zeando, you deserve a cookie for your work.

:3 i'm partly doing this for myself, but thanks
(listing work that is, all the credit goes to who actually coded/made those improvements)
ZeandoOct 18, 2015 8:56 AM

Oct 18, 2015 8:48 AM

Nov 2012
RedUbs said:
[spoiler]
Kuromii said:

[/spoiler] This took longer than expected...
After many trail and error attempts, I finally got it working and aligned:

Now there is a large gap between the recent updates and the stats :(
(especially if you have the Softer Bars stylesheet installed too: http://i.imgur.com/F3EXeVc.png)
Do you guys want me to force them together a little?
Oct 18, 2015 8:54 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
RedUbs said:
RedUbs said:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler] This took longer than expected...
After many trail and error attempts, I finally got it working and aligned:

Now there is a large gap between the recent updates and the stats :(
(especially if you have the Softer Bars stylesheet installed too: http://i.imgur.com/F3EXeVc.png)
Do you guys want me to force them together a little?
If you could cut the amount of whitespace in-between them in half or so that'd probably be good
Oct 18, 2015 8:55 AM

Feb 2011
how does it look if the recent updates are on top instead?

otherwise yes, one of the reasons for this alignment was to get back some of the wasted space

Oct 18, 2015 9:00 AM

Nov 2012
Zeando said:

otherwise yes, one of the reasons for this alignment was to get back some of the wasted space
I'll work on that after I got this one finished.
Oct 18, 2015 9:05 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Zeando said:

Yeah I'm not sure which of those two versions are best, would be nice to try both
Oct 18, 2015 9:19 AM

Nov 2012
All good? Any other changes (that are relevant)? http://i.imgur.com/O0APGMh.png
Its more compact than before (believe it or not) and it puts the both of the stats and both of the recent updates in-line.

Do you want it even more compact like this:
http://i.imgur.com/CWtj6QE.png
maybe somewhere inbetween the two above?

With Softer Bars, the second looks better for sure: http://i.imgur.com/J9dTysu.png
Or when you guys get the code you can edit it yourself?
SteveOct 18, 2015 9:44 AM
Oct 18, 2015 9:31 AM

Sep 2010
ooh, i kind of like how the stats and updates are next to each other rather than on top (◍•ڡ•◍)
Oct 18, 2015 9:33 AM

Oct 2007
RedUbs said:
All good? Any other changes (that are relevant)? http://i.imgur.com/O0APGMh.png
Its more compact than before (believe it or not) and it puts the both of the stats and both of the recent updates in-line.

Do you want it even more compact like this:
http://i.imgur.com/CWtj6QE.png
maybe somewhere inbetween the two above?

With Softer Bars, the second looks better for sure: http://i.imgur.com/J9dTysu.png
Or I could just give the code for both and you guys can decide...

The second one! The second one! :D
Oct 18, 2015 9:36 AM

Oct 2012
MAL looks much better with those scripts ! Huge thanks to everyone who're working on them, I secretly love you. *bows*

I also found for myself that profiles feel... more compact, let's say, when the zoom level of he page is set at 90%. Not the best solution though since the 90% zoom tends to grow on other pages as well.

I'm still wondering if there would be a way to bring "edit" button back to the last anime updates on the profile. I used that feature ALL THE TIME before so I really miss it now...
Oct 18, 2015 9:37 AM

Nov 2012
The only downside is the gap between the recent updates and the favourites is fairly large...

PlzAllow said:
I'm still wondering if there would be a way to bring "edit" button back to the last anime updates on the profile. I used that feature ALL THE TIME before so I really miss it now...
I miss it too ;;

You can download the stylesheet here: https://userstyles.org/styles/119846/mal-profile-repositions
I'm working on adding different options on the new positions.
+ Because the way it is coded isn't very good at all (but can't really be better), I worry how compatible it will be with other stylesheets.
SteveOct 18, 2015 9:58 AM
Oct 18, 2015 9:59 AM

Feb 2011
nice :D

Cpt_Mathix was also working on a script for the same thing
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13172-myanimelist-mal-profile-switch-5
but it's still a bit buggy for now (or maybe it confliscts with something on my side)
it's fixed and working now

asked him first actually, but then totally forgot >_< should have told you RedUbs, well in the while, time to try the style version :D

@RedUbs
"Or when you guys get the code you can edit it yourself?"
if there are comments in the code it shouldn't be too hard
ZeandoOct 18, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 18, 2015 10:07 AM

Nov 2012
Zeando said:
[spoiler]nice :D

Cpt_Mathix was also working on a script for the same thing
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/13172-myanimelist-mal-profile-switch-5
but it's still a bit buggy for now (or maybe it confliscts with something on my side)

asked him first actually, but then totally forgot >_< should have told you RedUbs, well in the while, time to try the style version :D

@RedUbs
"Or when you guys get the code you can edit it yourself?"
if there are comments in the code it shouldn't be too hard
[/spoiler] I said it wasn't really possible with CSS in a previous thread before, but that is because I forgot that you can do what I just did (mainly because it is very 'bad practise' for CSS coding)

I have tried it with a few other stylesheets and it doesn't work with all of them, but you guys can edit it to get it to work with your prefered stylesheet if you know what you are doing.
It should work with most lesser stylesheets (stylesheets that don't completely change the whole look of the MAL website)

For a few examples:
I can say it does work with:
- 'Modernized' stylesheet by Metricx [and 'Modern Dark' stylesheet by Tsiox (base code by Metricx)]
- 'Dark and Flat' by Rsslone

Not really sure what happened here:
- 'Flat' stylesheet by Metricx http://i.imgur.com/JrnVJdt.png
- 'Crayon' stylesheet by Sunnysummerday http://i.imgur.com/Z4ZwNuk.png ~ It was caused by userscripts on my end (will not be as bad as in the picture).
etc.
SteveOct 18, 2015 2:50 PM
Oct 18, 2015 10:12 AM

Oct 2007
I tried to be clever like RedUbs and edited my page's source code to move the favourites, and uh... this happened...

Yeah, I have pretty much no idea what I'm doing. At least they're on the right side...? xD
Oct 18, 2015 10:43 AM

Nov 2012
Kuromii said:
and uh... this happened...
Might be to do with the stylesheet you are using? see what happens when you turn it off.

Hows this look for the second available position?:
SteveOct 18, 2015 11:06 AM
Oct 18, 2015 11:06 AM

Nov 2012
I've updated the Stylish stylesheet! https://userstyles.org/styles/119846/mal-profile-repositions
You can now choose between the 2 variations with the drop down menu.
Oct 18, 2015 11:14 AM

Feb 2011
mmm, wonder why, but none of them is working for me
have reloaded the browser, disabled everything(styles, scripts, adb) but still nothing
unless it'll start to work after a while like it happened for the thin bars xD (cache related?)

the only visible effect i have is the manga statistics getting fixed about those 8pixels

Oct 18, 2015 11:16 AM

Nov 2012
Zeando said:
mmm, wonder why, but none of them is working for me
have reloaded the browser, disabled everything(styles, scripts, adb) but still nothing
unless it'll start to work after a while like it happened for the thin bars xD (cache related?)

the only visible effect i have is the manga statistics getting fixed about those 8pixels
Strange... I just tested them again and worked for me.
Tried deleting and installing again?

(I say they work, but they really aren't great if you have another style...)
Oct 18, 2015 11:24 AM

Nov 2012
So the drop down menu isn't working for you :(

ok well here is the code for the stats ontop:

and the recent updates ontop:

They are for Firefox^
If you remove the following lines of code, it will work for Chrome.

Is everybody having the same problem?
SteveOct 18, 2015 11:27 AM
Oct 18, 2015 11:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
The dropdown doesn't work, but yeah just manually editing the code like that works fine

Either version looks much better than before, but I'm not sure which of the two is better... decisions decisions
Oct 18, 2015 11:33 AM

Feb 2011
ok, deleted and replaced the code, still nothing :( (but still need to reload so who knows)
maybe the moving things around doesn't work so well in firefox?

what you mean the drop down doesn't work? it doesn't change the sheet being installed? i'm seeing it and selecting it fine

"(I say they work, but they really aren't great if you have another style...)"
currently i'm using only the soft bars and this repositioning
ZeandoOct 18, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 18, 2015 11:39 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
If you want to reduce the whitespace in-between the updates/stats and the favorites section, you can set the margin to be negative in the code, like this for example:

.page-common .mb24{
margin-bottom: -40px !important;

Here's what mine looks like atm, think it's pretty fine really:
http://i.imgur.com/NQ82Uc3.png
Oct 18, 2015 11:40 AM

Nov 2012
Zeando said:

what you mean the drop down doesn't work? it doesn't change the sheet being installed? i'm seeing it and selecting it fine

Yeah it seems to not be changing the sheet for you guys, but for some reason it does for me... (even after deleting and installing again)

Zeando said:

maybe the moving things around doesn't work so well in firefox?
I guess so?
There must be different things I need to edit for the firefox one maybe.

So basically I don't know how to do this part ;;
Oct 18, 2015 11:50 AM

Feb 2011
well, it's not a problem, we can use the script version of Cpt_Mathix for who uses firefox (it works like the "updates on top")

Oct 18, 2015 11:59 AM

Nov 2012
Zeando said:
well, it's not a problem, we can use the script version of Cpt_Mathix for who uses firefox (it works like the "updates on top")
Probably for the best
Sorry guys.
If only I knew how to work stylish like this:

Still weird how it works for me though even after removing the style and installing it again (for either of the position variations).

I edited it 1 final time, if you want you can see if it works, just tried something I didn't think of before.
https://userstyles.org/styles/119846/mal-profile-repositions
SteveOct 18, 2015 12:13 PM
Oct 18, 2015 12:20 PM

Sep 2010
Steve said:
I've updated the Stylish stylesheet! https://userstyles.org/styles/119846/mal-profile-repositions
You can now choose between the 2 variations with the drop down menu.

without looking at your code (because it'd just confuse me!) i'm gonna make my stylish theme like that (ง •̀_•́)ง

though i might regret it >_>

._.
Oct 18, 2015 12:36 PM

Feb 2011
^Steve? o_O ok, updating the credits..

anyway, tried the new version, still nothing

Oct 18, 2015 12:37 PM

Nov 2012
sunnysummerday said:
One that changes the positions of the 'Stats' sections and the 'Recent Updates' sections?
Zeando said:
^Steve? o_O ok, updating the credits..
Thanks and sorry again ^^"
Oct 18, 2015 12:57 PM

Feb 2011
found a curious glitch with the bars sheet (dunno if it shows only on firefox or not)
it's clearly visible on this profile:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Felipsu
in the stats bars sometimes the "Plan to watch" or "Plan to read" bar becomes very very light instead of being grey

on http://myanimelist.net/profile/Oiacz
instead, they're both light

sunnysummerday did have a similar problem with bars moving to an other line, maybe it's for a similar reason
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=584935&show=300#msg42708584

talking about other things
of the requested things, the bigger one which still needs to get addressed is finding a way to resize and move the favorites on the side
ZeandoOct 18, 2015 1:03 PM

Oct 18, 2015 1:16 PM

Sep 2010
Steve said:
sunnysummerday said:
One that changes the positions of the 'Stats' sections and the 'Recent Updates' sections?

yeah! like this..

it'll be weird getting used to "anime updates" not being on the top right though ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Oct 18, 2015 1:19 PM

Nov 2012
Zeando said:
found a curious glitch with the bars sheet (dunno if it shows only on firefox or not)
it's clearly visible on this profile:
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Felipsu
in the stats bars sometimes the "Plan to watch" or "Plan to read" bar becomes very very light instead of being grey

on http://myanimelist.net/profile/Oiacz
instead, they're both light
Yeah that is weird. It doesn't show on Chrome and found it on Firefox when trying to work out what you were saying ;)
It seems to me that the "plan to watch/read" just doesn't show sometimes (on firefox), instead you see the background for the bar behind it?

Zeando said:
sunnysummerday did have a similar problem with bars moving to an other line, maybe it's for a similar reason
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=584935&show=300#msg42708584

Whenever I use that Stylesheet (including the Chrome fix) it seems that all the profile 'About Me' sections extend dramatically...

Zeando said:
of the requested things, the bigger one which still needs to get addressed is finding a way to resize and move the favorites on the side
Yeah but good luck making that work with CSS... It might work with a userscript, but I think we'll have to hope for an update from MAL themselves.
SteveOct 18, 2015 1:26 PM
Oct 18, 2015 1:22 PM

Nov 2012
sunnysummerday said:
I hope it works out better for you than it did for me and I'd like to know if it works out! (extremely likely?) :)

Steve said:
https://userstyles.org/styles/119846/mal-profile-repositions
Zeando said:
anyway, tried the new version, still nothing
I just tried it on Firefox (previously only done on Chrome) and it works there :/
Steve said:
Strange...

SteveOct 18, 2015 1:41 PM
Oct 18, 2015 1:52 PM

Jul 2014
Zeando said:

Challenge accepted!
Oct 18, 2015 1:54 PM

Jan 2013
^ use your remove favorites script, unless you want it there /o/
(for sunny's theme)

@steve
Oct 18, 2015 2:02 PM

Nov 2012
shuryukan said:
(for sunny's theme)

@steve
Oh thanks! Is everybody supposed to do that when they install the style? Or do people just like having a massive gap.

Looks pretty good!
SteveOct 18, 2015 2:12 PM
Oct 18, 2015 2:14 PM

Jul 2014
Zeando said:

I tried moving around some elements with the chrome console:

(These are only my anime and manga favorites)

It should be possible to create a userscript for this. It is possible that this script will break your current userscripts/userstyles and I will try to avoid this.
If you have suggestions, don't hesitate to tell me!
Cpt_MathixOct 18, 2015 2:27 PM
Oct 18, 2015 2:15 PM

Sep 2010
Steve said:
I hope it works out better for you than it did for me and I'd like to know if it works out! (extremely likely?) :)

it worked fine! *updated* i hope it looks nice for others too.. i had to widen mal on profile pages again for it to be symmetrical >_<

Steve said:
shuryukan said:
(for sunny's theme)

@steve
Oh thanks! Is everybody supposed to do that when they install the style? Or do people just like having a massive gap.

what's this about a gap in my theme!!? or am i reading this wrong >_>
Oct 18, 2015 2:16 PM

Jan 2013
Steve said:
shuryukan said:
(for sunny's theme)

@steve

Looks pretty good!

So far I think everyone does, unless they had your script installed.

Though I don't like the favorite tabs anyways, so prob gonna remain hidden ahaha
Oct 18, 2015 2:19 PM

Jan 2013
sunnysummerday said:
Steve said:

it worked fine! *updated* i hope it looks nice for others too.. i had to widen mal on profile pages again for it to be symmetrical >_<

Steve said:

what's this about a gap in my theme!!? or am i reading this wrong >_>

The favorite section, there's a large white space under
i'd screenshot but puush is malfunctioning

edit:

could it perhaps be another script we installed causing the problem?
Oct 18, 2015 2:21 PM

Sep 2010
shuryukan said:

edit:

weird! is that with all mal scripts disabled? what browser?
Oct 18, 2015 2:23 PM

Jan 2013
sunnysummerday said:
shuryukan said:

edit:

weird! is that with all mal scripts disabled? what browser?
when i disable all scripts, fav falls under about me '-' wow strange

I'm using chrome
Oct 18, 2015 2:25 PM

Sep 2010
shuryukan said:

that's how it should look :)
Oct 18, 2015 2:25 PM

Nov 2012
shuryukan said:
Ah! It was the userscripts. Thanks!
I should have guessed there'd be a clash with 8 Stylish stylesheets and 3 Tampermonkey userscripts
SteveOct 18, 2015 2:28 PM
Oct 18, 2015 2:27 PM

Jan 2013
sunnysummerday said:
shuryukan said:

that's how it should look :)
oooh oki ahaha

Has a script to realign favs to the left like old mal been released yet? Think that'll be my only reason in keeping favs
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - 5 hours ago

2 by Cammell »»
2 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
11 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

8 by JKKH »»
11 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Yesterday

0 by abambata »»
Yesterday, 12:37 PM

» Created my first amv yesterday. Check it out, enjoy, and provide feedback if you'd like!

painiwakura - Mar 24

3 by DesuMaiden »»
Yesterday, 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.