Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 16, 2015 4:34 PM

Oh man, that feeling when you're watching everything the bad guy does and you can't do nothing to stop them.

Oct 16, 2015 4:57 PM

linchpin said:
Joss-de-Jarjayes said:
Worst episode so far. I hope it gets better in the next episodes

Lol. Please elaborate. Or do you just like having an unpopular opinion?

damn you've already given it a 10/10 lol.

Yato warned Yukine to stay away from the cherry tree and he was very serious about it... Yukine didn't give a shit lol and decided to go the cherry tree, Yato was "stalking him", Yukine realized that he was being followed by Yato so he threw his "snack stick" and Yato stopped to eat that even though Yato was completely serious about the cherry tree? What's this cheap writing? ....

Yukine touched Kazuma and teleported with him? Why did Kazuma allow that? Kazuma is very careful and he shouldn't allow such thing to happen. Cheap way to progress the plot.

The fight scene between Hiyori and that girl was cringe-worthy lol
Modified by Jossatsu, Oct 16, 2015 5:56 PM

Oct 16, 2015 5:05 PM

Hmmm, I'll try stalling
somebody with this cause
you know it works on Yato
haha

His stalking habit had never
changed but the ship had
set sail once again

Oh man, I'm definitely
irritated right now like
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Oct 16, 2015 5:15 PM

Fantastic episode. It's playing out mostly how I thought it would.

Oct 16, 2015 5:19 PM

Great episode, the plot is certainly incredible, all the time I'm eager to see how will be the development, besides like quite of some characters and hate others, I'm look forward to seeing a fight between Yato and Bishamon ..

Oct 16, 2015 5:22 PM

Nice episode again. Yato x Hiyori moments were so cute~♪ but I still kinda wanna smash Kugaha's face in.

Oct 16, 2015 5:38 PM

Wow what an amazing episode. I really dislike this Kugaha dude, but at least he's making things interesting. I feel bad for Yukine, but damn amazing episode.

Oct 16, 2015 5:58 PM

Jeez, Bishamon is naïve.

Comic_Sans said:
God, the animation was absolutely horrendous

Oct 16, 2015 6:03 PM

Guess this is as far as I go.
Yukine still annoying as ever...don't like him one bit.
Other characters are likable, but as for Yukine...I just want him dead.
Drop 4/10

Oct 16, 2015 6:08 PM

Nice episode. Lol Yato stalking Hiyori. Sweet moment that Hiyori wants to see Yato everyday.
Must hurt Yukine to find out Suzuha is dead.
Really hating on Kugaha.
Next week looks like Yato vs Bishamon.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Oct 16, 2015 6:26 PM

The scene in the begginning was :D

Seeing Kugaha's works at hand makes one go "Argh!"

Wow, I honestly thought Aiha was the observant type... which I can't be more wrong about.

Yukine was actually wonderful when he confronted Bishamon like that, though it really did make thing worst.

Kazuma saying Yato is her saviour by killing her entire family except Kazuma, does this lead to the whole corruption thing or something more.

This was sort of a turn of events, at least not this quickly, Kugaha's plan is more than in full sail by now.

Oct 16, 2015 6:40 PM

And here is Yukine doing his shit again.

Congratulations.

Oct 16, 2015 6:47 PM

This episode ruled. Loved the intensity of Yukine and Bishamons interaction, as well as Kuga's plan coming into fruition there at the end. Show keeps getting better and better.

Oct 16, 2015 6:50 PM

Great episode! Yato losing Yukine scene xD and Yato x Hiyori <3 I wanna smash Kugaha...

Oct 16, 2015 7:14 PM

What is a Noragami episode without Yukine losing it and crying? :)
Bishamon lost it too... Everyone lose it!

Bishamon Outer Heaven is starting to crumble. I wonder what's the trick behind Kuguha power. He can't be a Nora, because they would have seen his other names. Maybe he's somekind of half-regalia half-god? I don't even know where the gods come from...

Yato and Hiyori are so cute :3
They need to get in couple ASAP. But that won't happen...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

Oct 16, 2015 7:32 PM

The pacing for this season has definitely been faster than season 1, but I like it. It definitely is playing to the audience. I remember I had trouble with the first season (took me 2 tries to watch it tbh) and a lot had to do with the fact that it was a bit slower in season 1.

This episode definitely got my attention. It had a lot of great plot points. People keep talking about how awesome Kugaha as an antagonist is... and I completely agree.

What a cliffhanger. Can't wait for next week!

Oct 16, 2015 7:56 PM
thebrentinator24 said:
It was pretty sad to see Yukine breakdown like that. I can't wait to see how more of Kugaha's plan unfolds, especially now that he's taken Hiyori hostage.

Comic_Sans said:
God, the animation was absolutely horrendous

I'm glad someone else noticed that, so many blank faces and derp faces.

Yeah i thought the animation this episode was mostly bad when they weren't fighting but it wasn't 'horrendous'.... i think.

OK from this episode, I am now certain that those derps and blank faces is now a style Bones is choosing to do. Whenever the characters are far away blank faces is what you see and it is awfully noticeable in each episode of Aragoto (especially this episode). Why is Bones doing this? It was never like that in season 1 and tbh its really irritating me... It just feels unfinished

Oct 16, 2015 7:56 PM

This was an amazing episode. I really liked the umbrella scene with Hiyori and Yato blushing and her telling Yato she won't forget him. Then Yato had to ruin the moment by going into the trash can and telling her that her panties were showing. xD

I seriously hate Kuga. He's such a mastermind at manipulating everyone. As expected, Yukine didn't take the news about Suzuha's death too well at all. Kazuma drew a line and that pretty much betrayed Bishamon. She was about to revoke Kazuma completely but ended up just exiling him. Kuga's evil face just made me so pissed at him. Those last few minutes were crazy. Aiha came to kill Yato knowing that Yukine wasn't with him. I like how Hiyori is actually willing to fight with and for Yato but she stood no chance against her.

Those phantom spiders belonged to Kuga which was just nasty. Kazauma restrained Aiha and Kuga but Kuga was able to break free; must be due to the bells he has on his leg. Kuga put Kazuma into a slumber which probably has trapped him in some space. What the heck happened to Hiyori, did Kuga take her soul?! Geez, the cliffhangers are killing me. Next episode please!
5/5

Oct 16, 2015 7:58 PM

can Kugaha just die . God i hate this guy so much .
looks like real shit's about to begin i can't wait !

Oct 16, 2015 8:08 PM

hlubkoj2020 said:
Drop 4/10

Good riddance!
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Oct 16, 2015 8:13 PM
THE UMBRELLA SCENE!!!
Yato and Hiyori are sooo cute.
Yukine is truly a hate or love him kinda character...Once again, Yukine breaks my heart. I fully approve of everything he said to Bishamon too.

Wow they really are breezing through Bishamon's arc.

It's very fast paced but not at the same time. So far, this is not a bad adaption. I feel Bishamon looks more naive here, then she did in the manga and I think that's because of the pacing. In the manga the pacing is better so it feels like the Doctor struggles quite a bit in manipulating everyone.

I love how subtle studio Bones are with their fan-service. I mean, Veena's boobs aren't big yet her entire body was distracting me in that 'bedroom' scene. The angle shots! Plus the voice, that Celty voice. Bisha is too damn sexy.

5/5

PS: What is this whole 'Yuki Kaji' thing? Recently I've seen some only refer to Yukine as Yuki Kaiji and i'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Especially this whole 'Kaji's crying again'. Is it a Eren Yeager thing? Or u simply just hate Yukine? LOL someone explain.
Modified by ADDThom, Oct 16, 2015 8:17 PM

Oct 16, 2015 8:14 PM

Loved it! can't wait for next week, time flow really fast :(

Oct 16, 2015 8:19 PM
uran10 said:
hlubkoj2020 said:
Drop 4/10

Good riddance!

Shall u forever miss the awesomeness of this arc. GOODBYE

Oct 16, 2015 8:46 PM
YATO X HIYORI MOMENTS + YUKI CRYING :( + KAZUMA LEAVING :( = SUPERB EPISODE/LOSS OF ONE TISSUE BOX
ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO SATURDAY MORNINGS BECAUSE OF NORAGAMI ARAGOTO!!

Oct 16, 2015 9:07 PM

I cant wait for episode 4, the anxiety is killing me...

(ノ`Д ́)ノ Oh! and please Yato can you send Kugaha-sensei to oblivion that bastard is getting on my nerves...

Oct 16, 2015 9:35 PM

My gosh that rant Yukine. Based Yuki Kaji.

Things are really about to get up next week. Niceeee
[center]

Oct 16, 2015 9:52 PM

Madlib said:
Wow what an amazing episode. I really dislike this Kugaha dude, but at least he's making things interesting. I feel bad for Yukine, but damn amazing episode.

Yeep.
Things are heating up.

Oct 16, 2015 9:53 PM

That sh*t-stirrer of a doctor needed to be drawn and quartered. >:ll

Oct 16, 2015 10:06 PM
Ok now its time for me to read the manga, can someone say which chapter should I read? after episode 3 ofcourse..

I hope that mofo Kuga die soon
Pls fix this error, MAL admins. Happens when I upload profile pic of forum.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@myanimelist.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Oct 16, 2015 10:28 PM

salman35 said:
Ok now its time for me to read the manga, can someone say which chapter should I read? after episode 3 ofcourse..

I hope that mofo Kuga die soon

It should be around chapter 18 if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway it's always nice to see Yato x Hiyori moments. Poor Kazuma getting backstab by Kugaha. :/

Oct 16, 2015 10:29 PM

ADDThom said:

PS: What is this whole 'Yuki Kaji' thing? Recently I've seen some only refer to Yukine as Yuki Kaiji and i'm still not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Especially this whole 'Kaji's crying again'. Is it a Eren Yeager thing? Or u simply just hate Yukine? LOL someone explain.

You know he's Yukine's seiyuu right? He's somewhat well-known voicing characters who like to have screaming fits. When someone watch an anime then there's a character who screams a lot and it sounds familiar... it'd be like 'ah, Kaji Yuuki's voicing this chara'-kind of thing? For some, it might be a bad thing and the dislike for Kaji Yuuki probably comes from that

Oct 16, 2015 10:37 PM

ugh, i forgot how despicable kugaha was. fuck that dude. and nora.
great episode though, it was really intense.

Oct 16, 2015 10:55 PM

Great episode. Drama. Can't wait for next week.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.

Oct 16, 2015 11:28 PM

An amazing episode!!! Everything that was adapted was awesome to see, even though it might end pretty quickly based on the preview. I don't mind though because so far my favourite arc is living up to my expectations. I honestly can't wait for the next episode!!

lindsayzzz said:

Kazauma restrained Aiha and Kuga but Kuga was able to break free; must be due to the bells he has on his leg.

Not really but I'm not 100% sure they'll reveal it this season. If you're reading the manga or at least plan to pick it up after this season you'll surely know why.

Oct 17, 2015 12:08 AM
Fantastic season so far. The only issue is Yukine acting like a child in every situation. There's a mature and immature way to handle things, he always choses the latter. Yato warned him about the tree and what does he do? Disobeys him yet again and causing pain on Yato since he was holding his heart because he knew, I don't see how people find this acceptable with this charcter, he was awful last season.

Besides that though Kazuma is an amazing character, always looking after and taking care of the regalia and even defending Yato & Yukine against his own master because he doesn't drink the Koop-aid lol, he knows what's up. And he was the one too help Hiyori against that SOB Kuraha despite being exiled by the one who he looked up to the most, he's a real trooper, he stays focused and doesn't let his situation/ emotions effect his friends, while Yato struggles because Yukine locks himself up in a room because he's depressed yet again.....

Oct 17, 2015 12:10 AM

Fuck those strays..
Kazuma T____T
And yato would totally make a move now that hiyori's involved.

Oct 17, 2015 1:01 AM
Yukine going off on Bishamon pleased me, yet still displeased me because Bishamon hasn't realized that she has corrupt Regalia. Shit is definitely getting real.

Oct 17, 2015 1:14 AM
Really enjoyed this episode. Kuguha is really a great bastard...I wanna kill him so bad. So evil and causing so much mayhem.

I really enjoyed seeing Kazuma defend Yukine but felt so horrible when he got exiled. =( Poor guy. I loved how he actually was holding all the other weapons together lol.

Did anyone else feel the trashcan stalking scene with the blushing seem a little forced? Since it's the beginning of the 2nd season there was no build up or at least a recap of some sort..just all of a sudden, embarrassed blushing....

It looks like eventually they plan on going into Bishamon and Yato's past. Should be really interesting as I been really curious what happened. Bishamon.....in bed....bathing...zomg I don't remember her being this hot last season. xD

Oct 17, 2015 1:22 AM

Wow this episode was really good, feels from Yukine losing his friend, Kazuma getting exiled, and Kugaha taking Hiyori. Honestly cant wait to see what the next episode gives us because so much crazy things just happened and I am so hyped right now.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qk3Eu7aAgg

Oct 17, 2015 2:01 AM
Cupcake said:
Diclonii77 said:
Fantastic season so far. The only issue is Yukine acting like a child in every situation. There's a mature and immature way to handle things, he always choses the latter. Yato warned him about the tree and what does he do? Disobeys him yet again and causing pain on Yato since he was holding his heart because he knew, I don't see how people find this acceptable with this charcter, he was awful last season.

Yukine is a adolescent boy so I think it's natural that he would act this way, he hasn't experienced enough to know the better way to handle things but he will learn in time.
He's 14 years old, not 7. Especially with his past experience with the insane suffering he caused Yato and he still doesn't get it. Yato needed him in this episode he's not around because he's crying again. But I can see this will never change so oh well.

Oct 17, 2015 2:25 AM

UGGGGH THIS IS SO DEPRESSING T.T

Oct 17, 2015 3:17 AM

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the drop in the animation. Also, we're definitely getting only 12 episodes this season, since they're rushing the Bishamon arc so much.

Oct 17, 2015 4:04 AM

I don't remember the last time I was so upset about an episode ending. I need more right now.

Kugaha go away I still don't like you.

My emo son hiding in the traaaaaash.

nozoris said:
Also, we're definitely getting only 12 episodes this season, since they're rushing the Bishamon arc so much.
I think there'll be also Ebisu arc though because he's in the opening. So I'm hoping for more episodes but we'll see.

Oct 17, 2015 4:56 AM

As a reference I read the manga last week. And I have to say this adaption is a bit rushed.

Some minor plot details are missing. With the manga in mind it was quite an enjoyable episode.

Oct 17, 2015 5:06 AM

Yato trash scene was so funny x) this episode was really intense! Poor Yukine, and poor Kazuma... v_v Bishamon, open your damn eyes, please.

Oct 17, 2015 5:23 AM

Considering the pacing, I think the Bishamon arc will end around episode 5 or 6.

So half of the season will probably cover Ebisu arc.

Oct 17, 2015 5:38 AM

I really love characters like Yato who takes on the blame even though he doesn't have to, shouldering everything on his soldiers. Bitchamon need to open her eyes.

Oct 17, 2015 6:59 AM

DELISH episode that was pretty intense towards the end. Kugaha is a decent villain, he's manipulative and shite. Wonder who that girl he's conspiring with is. Was also surprised to Kazuma getting expelled by Bishamon. All in all, a great episode; can't wait for the next one!

Oct 17, 2015 7:59 AM

Bhishamon is so hot
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the

Oct 17, 2015 8:01 AM

...3rd episode and already this intense and even more next week love it

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

Preview MangaManga Store