Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 28, 2015 7:42 PM

wow! the HYPE is getting real!
Kazuma getting exiled by Bishamon, cuz her feeling are all jumbled-up. That would be one of the very important Shinki of Bishamon that was ousted!
Damn that Kaguha! involving Hiyori on his plans! he won't get away with this, Yato won't be easily get shunned by this kind of leverage!
Excited for next ep!
5/5!

Nov 8, 2015 9:31 AM

yukine is damn annoying imo

Nov 15, 2015 1:10 PM
Hitagi's Pet

Zhit hits the fan. That Kaguha really is one smart, manipulating and vicious bastard. Bishamon and Yato really are going to kill each other at this rate.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 18, 2015 12:47 PM

Amazing episode!

Nov 18, 2015 7:09 PM

Great episode :3

Dec 14, 2015 4:46 AM

Awesome episode im liking this season more than the first already! Damn! Im so glad i started watching this

rurirui said:
yukine is damn annoying imo

He simply has feelings what is wrong with that.. Your friend just died as if you wouldnt be depressed or sad. He still has human feelings

Dec 27, 2015 12:47 PM

Bishamon is so naive.

So far everything has been playing into the enemies hands for the most part, too one sided imo.

Dec 27, 2015 2:10 PM

awawawa ebisu ;-;

Great episode.

//Sooooo... am I the only one who has started to ship ebisu x yato so damn hard since the underworld episodes started? because damn

Dec 30, 2015 10:10 AM
This Nora whore and bastard Doctor!

Jan 2, 2016 10:38 PM

Hiyori x Yato would be fun... Also Kugaha is getting on my nerves >_<

Jan 16, 2016 10:23 AM

Kugaha trying to frame Yato ... not sure what his intentions are beyond just framing him though. (Obviously wanting Bisho to kill Yato)

"Daikoku PAPA" LMFAO

Damnit Kuga ... why :(

Jan 20, 2016 1:30 PM

Solid development, let's see what's next.

Jan 28, 2016 3:29 PM

That felt like some shitty drama to be honest.

> Yato not telling Yukine the truth about his friend, Kazuha
> Carelessly distracted by food despite knowing that the cherry tree was dangerous and Yukine was heading to it

> Bishamon was so easily tricked by the guy who came out of season 2 episode 1 and is apparently the big shot of this arc.
> 2 to 3 "fake" rumours and voila she is brainwashed.
> Let's attempt to banish Kazuma because "I believe he betrayed me", not like he was beside you all these times helping you out, you know, not at all.

What annoyed me the most is that the Sugaha dude had so much influence on the others' mind, and unless he used some sort of hypnotism magic, I find that totally unbelievable, which make the other characters seem really (to put it positively) naive.

Though from what I have read in this thread, it seems that the pacing of the anime is indeed the issue for how easily Bishamon fell for the lies.

Edit: Yuki Kaji's shouting/crying voice is pretty dang annoying. :/
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Jan 31, 2016 4:01 AM

I can't remember the last time I was left so furious by an episodeKuguha better suffers. I know they shouldn't be doing this, but I hope that Kofuku and Daikou will help Yato.

Feb 29, 2016 4:37 AM

Yato ought to stop beating around the bush and be more straightforward with Yukine. By now he should be knowing better than to say "Don't do X" and expect Yukine to abide by his orders, considering the latter's stubbornness and rebellious tendencies. One of the factors that contributed to the whole debacle involving Yukine in the previous season is precisely this, and it seems like Yato still hasn't learned his lesson. Or rather, it's a convenient (read: blatantly convenient) way for the writer(s) to create drama. As much devastating as the news of Suzuha's death is, why hesitate to break it to Yukine and lay bare all the risks entailing further involvement in matters pertaining to this deceased regalia of Bishamon? Instead what Yato does is to simply tell Yukine to stay away from the cherry tree, and the latter as usual doesn't care to listen to him.

Mar 4, 2016 8:45 AM

Yukine pisses me the hell off. His idiotic immaturity is not needed and he often ends up being a burden for Yato when it's least needed.

Mar 19, 2016 2:20 AM

Holy fuck they are wasting NO time kicking shit off. I really want to keep watching... but its almost 5:30 am....

That was some sad shit. and god damn they need to put Yuki on a fucking leash!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.

May 1, 2016 2:52 AM

Just what the fuck is that Dr. Kuga? Why is Kazuma's restraints are not working on him? Fucking mofo.

Also Yukine's still an annoying brat. And Yato's at fault too. If he told Yukine why he should avoid that tree, told him phantoms appear there and that they killed his friend, maybe Yukine would've listened to him...
Duterte did 9/11

May 10, 2016 11:06 PM

Dat Yato and Hiyori blush scene. JUST KISS ALREADY!
Yato getting into the trash can is so adorable.
Yukine is really a troublemaker. Good thing Kazuma isn't expelled completely.
DON'T THEY DARE KILL KAZUMA. HE'S SO CUTE.
Dat witch doctor... ugh. He annoys me. He just hides Aiha's infection and plots evil stuff. Seriously, he needs to die.

May 24, 2016 1:30 PM

sick episode, really like the villain

Jun 20, 2016 9:43 PM

Noooo not Hiyori!

Jul 12, 2016 5:35 PM

OOOOH shit is about to get interesting! what just happened.. so many questions spinning in the head! Another Awesome episode!! could watch this nonstop but fuck work at 9 n its 3 am...
uhuhuhuhu lets watch a few more! xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.

Jul 14, 2016 10:39 PM

Fucking Kugaha. You'll pay.

*sees spiders*

Me: Gonna have to nope that. Nope.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Nov 12, 2016 3:50 PM

Intense episode.

Jan 24, 2017 3:40 PM
why does everyone give half a f*** about yukine? he is just an annoyance to everyone. i knew they shoukd have just let him turn ayakashi in season 1. he was alr annoying enough then. bow, hes really getting on my nerves

Feb 15, 2017 5:44 PM
Everyone is being manipulated way too easily so far.

Mar 15, 2017 10:37 AM

Rewatching via English Dub:

Yeah this episode had some really interesting moment which gives secret thrills for upcoming story! indeed very entertaining! and Yato was always stays awesome!
[too bad he seems to be like a helpless when dealing with phantoms without Yukine]

Jun 19, 2017 12:32 AM

My poor bby Kazuma Q____Q it'll be okei bb <3 you're irreplaceable

Jul 2, 2017 10:09 AM

Naive Bishamon; Yato always being rude and funny at the same time (not to mention to finally show feelings to Hiyori while blushing); Yukine having an emotional breakdown... What's next? :( The episodes keeps geting darker and darker.

Kugaha is one hell a mad doctor. Very twisted minded and scary character D:

Aug 8, 2017 10:38 AM

great episode
maybe a comeback for second season after first 2 weak episodes?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Feb 1, 2018 12:29 PM

As I expected, Yuki bravely drops the truth on how Bishamon can't care for Suzuha because she got too many divine instruments. Then he got into a period of depression...

I felt sorry for Kazuma after he got exiled, at least he is still Bishamon's
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 27, 2018 11:10 PM
LMAO that beginning scene with Hiyori and Yato being in the trashcan was hilarious yet cute! I have so much love for those two!!

Oh damn okay, I wasn't expecting to cry early in this season but I did TWICE in this episode alone. T.T The part with Yukine giving that speech to Bishamon...that really got to me. Especially because I was so heartbroken with Suzuha's death that I felt Yukine's pain. :( I also cried at the part where Bishamon was starting to not trust Kazuma...all thanks to Kugaha. -.- I really hope Bishamon accepts Kazuma again and sees the evil aura of Kazuma because I honestly do think Bishamon and Kazuma work well together. <3

Aww, poor Hiyori. T.T Don't worry, your man, Yato, will come save you!! :D <3

Nov 8, 2018 6:42 AM

And so she's kidnapped once again..

C'mon guys..

OP Nora, OP villains, no communication between god and weapon.. So immature and cliché..

Thought 2nd season would be better.. kinda disappointed.

Dec 21, 2018 5:51 AM

I'm loving this season so far but I'm super frustrated on how Kugaha manipulated everyone so flawlessly. He built up that trustworthy persona so well that he planted so many seeds of doubt without being suspected once. He's doing a great job as a villain because I'm pissed at him.

Hiyori read Yato's worry perfectly and promised to meet him every day and not to forget him. I hope she'll do her best to keep that promise even if it'll be unlikely.

Aiha's toxic jealousy for essentially being replaced reached new lows when she eagerly used the scourge as a weapon to take Hiyori hostage to impress her master. I'll be super mad if Bishamon will choose the doctor when she's forced to choose who to trust between Kazuma and Kugaha because of her undying resentment towards Yato in general. To think that she'll prefer listening to a shady doctor who doesn't even do his job over the Regalia who maximizes the potential of her most powerful weapons who also never let her down once is absurd but likely to happen considering her decisions so far.

Apr 1, 11:32 AM

Bishamon's not actin very smart, kicking out Kazuma like this. I mean at this point they should know that something about that grey-haired guy is fishy.

Apr 13, 8:25 PM
very emotional episode,, i love the way that yukine telling what he feeling to bishamon,,
this sad to know the truth that the first friend was dead

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

Preview MangaManga Store