Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Noragami Aragoto Episode 3 Discussion

Oct 17, 2015 8:26 AM

The development is too fast, they introduced 2 chapters from the manga in 1 episode. They jumped many scenes.

Oct 17, 2015 9:04 AM
remember that what's happening here is only about half of season 2 that other god hasn't even been introduced yet.. anyway love how they showed that without kazuma she's just a " regular god of war " ( laughs hysterically) but nonetheless the anime is really catching wave hopefully it's this good when it finishes

Oct 17, 2015 9:29 AM

Kazuma always reminds me of Okumura Yukio from Ao no Exorcist. It doesn't help that their seiyuu is one and the same: Fukuyuma Jun.

One thing that kinda irks me about this series is that none of the characters seem to stand out. When I watch it, I subconsciously think they remind me of other characters or a mesh of characters that I've seen in previous series. The characters seem to have a blanket design and their personalities aren't anything new.

The storyline is interesting but it doesn't stand out either. It's like the delivery is lacking in certain areas. The "action" isn't really action, at least not for my tastes.

Still, I'm going to stick around. I want to know what happens to everyone.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Oct 17, 2015 9:31 AM

Dang, this was intense, can't believe Bishamon almost disowned Kazuma.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Oct 17, 2015 11:13 AM

This started out as such a light-hearted episode, and it was amusing to see Hiyori and Yato looking so embarrased.

But then the story took a very heavy turn and was rather dark and intense for the remainder of the episode. I knew Yukine wouldn't take it well when he learned that Suzuha was dead.

And with Bishamon exiling Kazuma, things have taken a very interesting turn. With him gone, Dr. Kuga has become more important to Bishamon, and he's taking advantage of the situation to betray her behind her back and execute the plan he's working on with Nora. With what happens at the end, Yato is obviously going to try to go after Bishamon, but that's going to be rough with Yukine feeling so depressed. This was a nice cliffhanger ending, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this is going to continue.

Oct 17, 2015 11:19 AM

Another sad and funny episode. You think it finally becomes more serious and then Yato say or do something stupid, but that's what I love about this series. Those YatoxHiyori moments were so cute SHIP IT.

Oct 17, 2015 11:32 AM

nozoris said:
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed the drop in the animation. Also, we're definitely getting only 12 episodes this season, since they're rushing the Bishamon arc so much.

There probably trying to fit in the ebisu arc in also as pre shown in the opening

As of now, please try to refrain from looking at MAL. its a complete mess right now T-T
People of anime have whooped, roasted, beaten, and tamed my ass. I have learned my ways and will never speak that horrible word. But, believe me, MY DAY OF VENGEANCE SHALL COME(please dont take this seriously, just "trying" to be funny lol

Oct 17, 2015 11:35 AM

Very intense episode. I like how the pacing is faster than the first season's.

Oct 17, 2015 11:41 AM

omg no Kazuma. :( and why they gotta go so fast tho.

Oct 17, 2015 12:16 PM
#1 Star Wars Fan

I don't understand how nobody suspected Kuguha long before the events of this episode.. ugh.

Oct 17, 2015 3:10 PM

Great episode. Bisha is way too naive, I'm glad that Yukine confronted her.

At this pace, we'll probably get the next arc as well, right? Can someone confirm?
I literally don't remember exactly how it ended in the manga or the amount of chapters for this arc.
Marie Antoinette is a JoJo

Oct 17, 2015 4:06 PM

syiiiiiitt, this eps is so fuckin great
the game has only just begun

Oct 17, 2015 5:24 PM
Coldblade said:
Damn that was intense. I was relieved when it seemed that Kazuma saved the day by paralyzing Kuguha, but he got neutralized instead. I wonder what Kuguha intends to do with Hiyori :(

Well at the end of the ep you heard a voice saying to Yato that Bisha kidnapped Hiyori => Yato will go and try get Hiyori back => Bisha sees Yato => Fight.
I assume this is Docs plan to get rid of Bishamon because we all know Yato is the strongest ;p. I hope the shit between Bisha & Yato ever gets sorted though, I'd rather see them get along than being enemies tbh.

Was 5/5 ep, loved it!

Oct 17, 2015 5:31 PM

I'm so happy with how this season is turning out. I'm curious as to where they will decide to stop the season.

This series is so emotional and I love it.
I'm excited for more but at the same time I don't want more episode because I know all the sh*t that's about to happen.

Oct 17, 2015 5:55 PM

Is Kugaha a Nora?

Oct 17, 2015 5:58 PM

AnimeFan500 said:
Is Kugaha a Nora?

Oct 17, 2015 6:17 PM

Am I watching Sonic? Because everything goes terribly fast.

Good episode anyway. Kazuma did nothing wrong </3

You just lost the game

Oct 17, 2015 9:05 PM

Beautiful episode. Nora showing up should tell Yato that something is seriously wrong. I was waiting to see if the Doc's plans would be set back at the end there, but in the end he still managed to overwhelm Kazuma.

The intrigue continues. I can't wait to see what the Doc and Nora are planning to do.
HESTIAAPPROVES

Oct 17, 2015 10:57 PM

Well dam, shit's going really down now :o

Oct 17, 2015 11:33 PM

wow, this is pretty intense, and has a more serious tone than I remembered from season one o_o
jeez Hiyori is too cute
I love that Yato is such a goof but when he gets serious, he gets serious.
Poor Yukine...sucks for Kazuma too
fuck Kugaha man, what the hell is he after
also had to say that the art is SUPER
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 18, 2015 12:35 AM
senpai

great episode and so intense especially when Yukine accidentally went to Bishamon i almost shed a tear through his speech there..

Oct 18, 2015 12:45 AM

Bibimbapski said:
Kazuma always reminds me of Okumura Yukio from Ao no Exorcist. It doesn't help that their seiyuu is one and the same: Fukuyuma Jun.
Same same.

danae_97 said:
At this pace, we'll probably get the next arc as well, right? Can someone confirm?
I literally don't remember exactly how it ended in the manga or the amount of chapters for this arc.
Can't confirm, I also don't remember, but considering Ebisu is in the opening and Bishamon arc being practically over in a sec I'm quite sure we'll get Ebisu arc also.

Oct 18, 2015 1:04 AM

The discord has finally happened. Can't wait for another Yato vs. Bishamon!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 18, 2015 3:09 AM

aifukola said:
danae_97 said:
Can't confirm, I also don't remember, but considering Ebisu is in the opening and Bishamon arc being practically over in a sec I'm quite sure we'll get Ebisu arc also.

Okay, thanks!

Oct 18, 2015 3:25 AM

danae_97 said:
aifukola said:

Okay, thanks!

I would go as far as confirming it. Ebisu is like the main char in half of OP, and is the front character in the poster. Fujisaki (who first shows in Ebisu arc) also shows up in OP. In ED Yukine (and I think Hiyori as well) has clothes he starts wearing in Ebisu Arc. If that doesn't confirm Ebisu arc in anime then I don't know what does.

Also it looks like it all is going to fit nicely. Bishamon Arc is 11 chapters long, as far as I know, and I think that it's not going to be longer than 5 eps. Then we have two chapters in manga between arcs that were released as OVA's to the first season, so I doubt they'll be included. Then we have 14 chapters long Ebisu Arc. Assuming that this season is 12 (13?) episodes long, we will probably finish with chapter 39 were Ebisu Arc ends for good. Also this chapter has a "creepy" clifhanger that would probably make a good promise for season 3. :D

Well, maybe I'm dreaming too much, so it might not be that accurate assumption. But I'd really like season 3.
Modified by Araneae, Oct 18, 2015 3:30 AM

Oct 18, 2015 3:52 AM
I really looking forward to finding out what happened with yato in the past bishamon and kazuma seen to have very different opinions

Oct 18, 2015 7:31 AM

Araneae said:
danae_97 said:

Okay, thanks!

I would go as far as confirming it. Ebisu is like the main char in half of OP, and is the front character in the poster. Fujisaki (who first shows in Ebisu arc) also shows up in OP. In ED Yukine (and I think Hiyori as well) has clothes he starts wearing in Ebisu Arc. If that doesn't confirm Ebisu arc in anime then I don't know what does.

Also it looks like it all is going to fit nicely. Bishamon Arc is 11 chapters long, as far as I know, and I think that it's not going to be longer than 5 eps. Then we have two chapters in manga between arcs that were released as OVA's to the first season, so I doubt they'll be included. Then we have 14 chapters long Ebisu Arc. Assuming that this season is 12 (13?) episodes long, we will probably finish with chapter 39 were Ebisu Arc ends for good. Also this chapter has a "creepy" clifhanger that would probably make a good promise for season 3. :D

Well, maybe I'm dreaming too much, so it might not be that accurate assumption. But I'd really like season 3.

So that would mean that Bishamon's arc will finish relatively soon.. If that's really the case, it would be pretty awesome since I definitely enjoyed Ebisu's arc more than the current one. Damn I really should re-read some parts of the manga, I remember very few things. Thanks a lot :)

Oct 18, 2015 9:23 AM
Wow. Bishamon actually fell for it. From here on it can only go down for her. Without Kazuma she's lost.

But I have to say that was a really good start after the first season turned into "Yukine and how he stopped being a bitch" halfway through. I hope this time it'll stay interesting the whole season.

Oct 18, 2015 11:46 AM

Shit's getting intense holy cow

Oct 19, 2015 12:52 AM

animefan8800 said:
Well things continue to get worse rather rapidly, all while Bishamon remains oblivious. Seriously she has got to be one of the most incompetent characters from an anime I take seriously that I've seen in a long time. And no amount of tragic flashbacks we're no doubt about to get will improve my opinion of her. She deserves to die. All I could think of was how that Old Dude god with his harem should scold the hell out of her for being so dumb. Thankfully Yukine did it in his place. That was pretty great.

She has Roman Empire syndrom, you can't really blame her. It's precisely her own success that's becoming her downfall. As her "empire" becomes too big to manage, she has to rely on others at least to some extend.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi

Oct 19, 2015 1:14 AM

I knew I had a bad feeling about Dr. Kuga! He is one evil SOB and I bet that medicine he is giving Bishamon is messing with her head.

I felt so bad for Yukine when he found out his friend had died. I also feel bad for Kazuma being banished, but him saying Yato is her savior is intriguing!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!

Oct 19, 2015 4:56 AM

Excellent episode. I think this promises to be a step up from the first cour.

Oct 19, 2015 5:10 AM

That one was pretty intense and strong ep :o

Oct 19, 2015 7:19 AM

This Episode was really nice, I was wondering, does the 3 Episode still follow the manga?

Oct 19, 2015 8:02 AM

Chrono239 said:
This Episode was really nice, I was wondering, does the 3 Episode still follow the manga?
Yes, still following.

Oct 19, 2015 8:44 AM

great episode! can't wait for the next one and to see what will happen. noragami is as good as ever :)

Oct 19, 2015 11:52 AM

Every episode is so intense. Can't wait to see the next damn episode.

Oct 19, 2015 5:45 PM

Kugaha is so freaking irritating ahhh!
This was, once more, really intense, can't wait for the next one!

Oct 19, 2015 8:33 PM

Yup, they're rushing it but I love it...It's better than dragging like first season....I think the Bishamon arc will be wrapped up in two more episodes and we'll get into the next arc...

Snakes said:
I don't understand how nobody suspected Kuguha long before the events of this episode.. ugh.

Because he's good at hiding it? I mean...he understands the whole situation, he patiently waits for the perfect chance and chooses his actions carefully for the sake of his goal.

Oct 20, 2015 10:09 AM

omg Yato is about to go berserk mode cant wait :DDDDD

Oct 21, 2015 8:39 AM

Good episode, narratively is very addictive, even if I never understand why the good are always so clear in their choices and in their thoughts, while the bad they think more of the devil and do not trust anyone ever. Beautiful drawings, but the quality can be increased even more, there are margins. Good animations and choreography of the fighting. The plot continues the great, Yay!

Oct 21, 2015 3:05 PM
Man, I can't wait for the episode in which Kugaha gets viciously slaughtered and ripped to pieces. He's just such an annoying, overly confident, vile piece of ****, and in the end, despite him acting all mighty, he's probably just Nora's easily manipulated, exploited little b!tch.

Oct 22, 2015 5:05 AM

Such a thrilling episode. I hope Kazuma is still alive T-T.
The reaction of Yukine was touching. Yato always tries to protect him, but he can't predict all the problem.

Oct 22, 2015 9:51 AM

And Noragami is back in form. Great episode, intense from start to end.

Oct 22, 2015 11:24 AM
Sanji Fangirl

Aww Yato was so freaking adorable in the beginning of this episode.
And poor Kazuma ; u ;

Oct 22, 2015 1:05 PM

The doctor really pisses me off.

Oct 23, 2015 3:55 AM
1st half so funny trashcan...., 2nd half really intense. Doc is a great villain, very manipulative, strong, has a clear goal. But not sure why he wants Veena dead yet.
So regalia's can use their own name somehow to form weapons/manipulate phantoms...

Oct 24, 2015 5:24 PM

Damn Kuga! He made Aiha's body like that and now he took Hiyori and Kazuma.

Oct 25, 2015 5:27 PM

god dammit Yukine

Oct 25, 2015 6:05 PM

Argyre said:
The doctor really pisses me off.

Me too!

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

Preview MangaManga Store