Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
May 18, 2018 6:32 AM

Aug 2017
I didn't understand this by the end. I only wanted to see more Ranko, and maybe Mika too.
Jan 8, 2019 4:21 PM
Dec 2017
The whole Rin thing fucked the show for me, no matter how much I tried I couldn't get to like her again which is a shame because it made it difficult to enjoy the rest of the show
Jun 29, 2020 12:03 PM

May 2018
It was a pretty good ending. The director is finally accepting the Producer's way of raising his idols. Overall Cinderella Girls as a whole was quite mediocre. The only saving grace is that the dances are hand animated instead of the shitty CG that other idol/music shows have. I think that even fucking Aikatsu! had a better story and pacing than Cinderella Girls lol. Time to rewatch the original Idolm@ster again
Jun 29, 2020 12:05 PM

May 2018
Vanschia said:
I watched CG animu blindy last year, but now after I played Starlight Stage and knowing most of the idols, I decided to rewatch it again and..
damn, it becomes 3x more enjoyable than before

I began to paying attention at the background, like the idols I used to think they're not important
it feels good when you alrd familiar with the idols & see them animated

the only problem with Cinderella Girls animu compared to the 765pro Im@s is that
CG have wayyyy so many idols, it's like 65(voiced) idols, while 765pro only 13idols(didnt count the movie one)
you can't enjoy it 100% if you not familiar with CG idols(didn't play the game), like, you kinda think that they're just background chara, even tho each of them have different charm

TL;DR
you can enjoy this animu adaptation the most if you alrd familiar of the idols from the game

It's time for me to learn Japanese then lol
Aug 22, 2021 10:24 AM

Feb 2020
Nice finale.

Overall, not as good and entertaining as the first season. Too much boring drama, but there were still some good episodes here and there.

SerafosDec 22, 2023 3:51 AM
Jun 14, 2022 1:29 AM

Aug 2018
It seems more group shuffles happened.. Some of the groups actually are more something you'd expect them to form in the first place.. Like how Riina is with Natsuki, or Miku is in animal team..
One more episode left on BD..
Mar 2, 2023 6:56 AM

Jul 2013
Years ago, I thought I hated this cour because of drama, and while I still stand that the show is at its best when it was about fun and light-hearted idol activities (AKA the later half of the 1st cour), my biggest issue now is that I have no idea what it was trying to do. Like, I get the cinderella metaphor and all that, but what about the narrative of the show itself?

Mishiro was introduced as someone who wanted to factory-produce idols, to the point of actively trying to sabotage their persona and identity. Halfway into the cour and all of that is just... gone? Apparently, she only tries to shuffle around those she finds worthy, her new project isn't too different from the old system at all, and her way of doing things is just "another possibility"?

I guess the girls branching out of their group thing was meant to be seen as positive? Problems with that are:

1. Rin and Anya came off as assholes due to how black Mishiro was portrayed up to that point and how abrupt the transition was.

2. Rin branching out is what kicked start the mental breakdown of Uzuki.

3. If they would go their separate way anyway, what's the point of going against Mishiro?

4. The first cour was all about these girls coming together as a group, as well as establishing all the smaller units. You'd think the logical next step would be to see how far they could push these units and the group, not them branching out on their own.

The whole cour just seems to lack direction, which leads to some really mixed messages. They should probably have ended it at the summer fest.

Also, Starlit Season did m@gic better and it wasn't even a story song there.
JustMonakaMar 3, 2023 9:50 PM
May 4, 2023 7:54 PM

Feb 2021
Tbh I liked season 1 more than season 2. 

Season 2 just felt like a never ending chracter drama. 

But Love Laika has to be my favorite group of them all, even though my favorite girl is Rika. 
Jun 20, 2023 12:13 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
No conclusion at all it's clearly impossible to attend in two different unit at all, well it's doesn't discussed at all and how came that 2 girl traitor can join in the ball too, hope uzuki can made a far better unit and just disband that nearly falling apart new gen, it's was useless to stay in that kind of scattered unit
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2015

58 by Natdrewathing »»
Jan 30, 12:10 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2015

47 by HibiChika »»
Jan 9, 12:17 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

77 by HibiChika »»
Jan 8, 12:49 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2015

56 by MadanielFL »»
May 4, 2023 10:32 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2015

34 by MadanielFL »»
May 3, 2023 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.