Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 15, 2015 11:28 PM

Jan 2013
hoopla123 said:
She could be half Japanese for all we know.

It is never specified in the series that she is Japanese. Only as one of the asian/oriental races.
You're really trying too hard here.

It's very much implied she's Japanese.

She's a character from a Japanese work.

She has a Japanese name.

Her creation is based on several Japanese characters and cultural meanings.

She's Japanese.
WickedHeroine said:
He's an anime character, none of them 'look' Asian. But the thing is, he IS. His name is Japanese, his family is Japanese, he lives in Japan.

Look, I get that people may believe there's a justifiable reason for the Hollywood casting to be white-washed, but here's the thing: there's not. There's no reason the casting should have any main white characters, except perhaps L, because I'm really not sure /what/ he is.

Hollywood has a long running history of white-washing their movies and blatantly refusing to add people of color to the big screen. There have been hundreds of audition sheets that you can find online that specifically ask for white people, or light-skinned black people, or Asians with 'big' eyes instead of small ones. The person in the video doesn't need proof: it's perfectly plausible and believable, and I seriously doubt he's lying. Audition sheets are known to be blunt and cruel.

TLDR: Hollywood is racist, stop trying to advocate for them.
There's a lack of talented Japanese actors in the US who speak English.

It's not a matter of racism but more of a lack of resources. You don't even know what racism means do you?
mayukachan said:
did u know that japanese people used to be chinese people

ye
You're joking right? Because that's wrong.
Oct 15, 2015 11:31 PM

Jul 2012
CaimTheJoyful said:
i'm not joking... they originated from china and made their own nation, like hong kong
Oct 15, 2015 11:33 PM

Apr 2013
CaimTheJoyful said:
hoopla123 said:
She could be half Japanese for all we know.

It is never specified in the series that she is Japanese. Only as one of the asian/oriental races.
You're really trying too hard here.

It's very much implied she's Japanese.

She's a character from a Japanese work.

She's has a Japanese name.

If she was full Japanese, the author could have just stated she was from Japan. There are plenty of other characters with Japanese names from anime/manga that are not full Japanese.

The point is: All we know for sure is that Mikasa is 100% asian and nothing else beyond that is confirmed.

So it isn't wrong to say that an asian actor playing Mikasa is at least representing her ethnicity correctly.
Oct 15, 2015 11:33 PM

Nov 2014
Guilion said:

Hey don't look at me, I'm just regurgitating what I was taught in my marketing and market research class.

*looks at you*

But seriously. I'm familiar with some of these theories; I just believe they're crap. I honestly don't think most people are so dumb that they'd be bothered by the sight of non-white people in their entertainment. There are so many examples to the contrary. Take Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. The main character was a black dude, and the game was still a huge hit.
Oct 15, 2015 11:34 PM

Jun 2015
mayukachan said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Kind of reminds me of how everyone in SNK is supposed to be like European except only for Mikasa who is supposed to be like the last asian yet everyone in the live action movie is Japanese.
It's probably because there aren't many white actors in Japan?

And Japan is also very Xenophobic & have strict foreign policies.
If there were any white actors I bet they're like, actually half white.
Oct 15, 2015 11:44 PM

Jun 2015
Ppl trying to defend Hollywood whitewashing & racism smfh
Oct 15, 2015 11:47 PM

Jan 2013
mayukachan said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
i'm not joking... they originated from china and made their own nation, like hong kong
Holy fuck

The Japanese are their own ethnicity.

The Japanese didn't descend from the Chinese, they descended from mongoloids and developed their own traits just like the Chinese and Koreans. They never "used" to be Chinese.
Oct 15, 2015 11:47 PM

Sep 2011
Nat Wolff?

He doesn't fit at all I think-- at least get a guy who fits.

Hollywood --in large production movies at least --is quite set in their ways, though they're not entirely immutable. When they put out the money they like to play it safe, not only with ethnicity but with several aspects of the film (often too safe I think).

It's a slow progress, but I feel like there have been more directors and producers willing to take 'risks' with gender and ethnicity in recent years.
EeyoreOct 16, 2015 12:03 AM
Oct 15, 2015 11:48 PM

Jul 2012
CaimTheJoyful said:
mayukachan said:
Holy fuck

The Japanese didn't descend from the Chinese, they descended from mongoloids and developed their own traits just like the Chinese and Koreans. They never "used" to be Chinese.
so why did japanese take some of their characters (writing) from china????? ???
Oct 15, 2015 11:49 PM

Jan 2011
Apparently casting a white actor is whitewashing, but it's fine for any other ethnicity to replace a white character.

Complaining about either comes off as self-victimisation.
ReaperCreeperOct 15, 2015 11:53 PM
Oct 15, 2015 11:57 PM

Jan 2013
mayukachan said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
Holy fuck

the vietnamese makes use of latin script, does that mean they primarily descended from europe????? ???
Oct 15, 2015 11:59 PM

Nov 2014
Currently, the most well-regarded theory is that present-day Japanese are descendants of both the indigenous Jōmon people and the immigrant Yayoi people. The origins of the Jōmon and Yayoi people have often been a subject of dispute, and a recent Japanese publisher has divided the potential routes of the people living on the Japanese archipelago as follows:

• Aboriginals that have been living in Japan for more than 10,000 years. (Without geographic distinction, which means, the group of people living in islands from Hokkaido to Okinawa may all be considered to be Aboriginals in this case.)

• Immigrants from the northern route (北方ルート in Japanese) including the people from the Korean Peninsula, Mainland China, Sakhalin Island, Mongolia, and Siberia.

• Immigrants from the southern route (南方ルートin Japanese) including the people from the Pacific Islands, Southeast Asia, and in some context, India.

Source
Oct 16, 2015 12:00 AM

Jun 2015
CaimTheJoyful said:
mayukachan said:
Holy fuck

She's not wrong.

To be more specific, Japanese were once Koreans, and Koreans were once Chinese.
All of their languages & sentence structures are pretty similar to each other & often have the same words from the chinese language.

Japanese have a lot of words that are also Korean, and Korean has a lot of words from Chinese.

So yes, technically they were once Chinese if you wanna go really far back.

Literally like every other race of people have done this too lol
Where they at one point were separated & created their own kinda nationality & were later alienated from their original one.
Oct 16, 2015 12:01 AM

Apr 2013
They made an exception for Straight Outta Compton. I think they wanted to be accurate for once.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Oct 16, 2015 12:02 AM

Jan 2010
-Linus- said:
Nat Wolff?

He doesn't fit at all I think-- at least get a guy who fits.

Exactly. I'd be way less pissed if he had an actual strong presence. His acting seems a bit mediocre. Maybe he'll surprise us, but for now it feels more childish than brilliant and domineering.
Oct 16, 2015 12:03 AM

Sep 2015
Watch the Japanese version then and stop bitching.

Also change your poll its moronic.
Oct 16, 2015 12:05 AM

Jun 2015
iSheep said:
They made an exception for Straight Outta Compton. I think they wanted to be accurate for once.

Because that's not a problem in Hollywood dominated by mostly white actors anyway & it rarely ever happens.

Also white people are never under-represented in media/entertainment either.
NilinOct 16, 2015 12:08 AM
Oct 16, 2015 12:07 AM

Jul 2012
Hannibal_Lecter said:
Also change your poll its moronic.
lol it's just a joke :^) i'll take it off soon

dekomaru said:
iSheep said:

Because that's not a problem in Hollywood dominated by mostly white actors anyway & it rarely ever happens.

Also white people are never under-represented in media either.

^
Oct 16, 2015 12:09 AM

Apr 2013
dekomaru said:
iSheep said:

Also white people are never under-represented in media/entertainment either.

Honestly what do I know about Hollywood. I have a hard time keeping up with the Kardashians as it is.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Oct 16, 2015 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
dekomaru said:
Wrong.
dekomaru said:
All of their languages & sentence structures are pretty similar to each other & often have the same words from the chinese language.
Wrong. They aren't similar. Korean is a language isolate and linguists have stated repeatedly that there is no genealogical relationship between Chinese and Japanese.
Oct 16, 2015 12:11 AM

Jan 2014
Can we all just agree with movie is going to be shit and move on. There already is a live action Death Note movie series and tv series featuring a Japanese cast, isn't that enough.
Stop worrying so much about shit that you have no control over.
Also no shit they're going to cast a majority white cast in a movie made for a market the is almost 75% white.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 16, 2015 12:12 AM

Apr 2013
DisdainMatto said:
Can we all just agree with movie is going to be shit and move on. There already is a live action Death Note movie series and tv series featuring a Japanese cast, isn't that enough.

Thread locked.

Let's get on with our lives.
Oct 16, 2015 12:12 AM

Jan 2015
They filled that Attack on Titan movie full of Asians. Wasn't that cultural appropriation???

Don't get me started on the outrage of black "Annie".

They made Heimdall a black guy..I mean wtFFf!

They made Goku a nerdy white guy...I don't want to think of it.

Fuck all movies
Oct 16, 2015 12:15 AM

Jun 2015
CaimTheJoyful said:
dekomaru said:
Wrong.
dekomaru said:
Wrong. They aren't similar. Korean is a language isolate and linguists have stated repeatedly that there is no genealogical relationship between Chinese and Japanese.

Why is this dude like so upset about this lol
FahtahSensei said:

Yet Chi-Chi was Asian.

And it was in a modern high school setting.
NilinOct 16, 2015 12:18 AM
Oct 16, 2015 12:16 AM

Apr 2013
dekomaru said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
Wrong.

Could be a passionate weeaboo?
Oct 16, 2015 12:19 AM

Sep 2015
FahtahSensei said:
They filled that Attack on Titan movie full of Asians. Wasn't that cultural appropriation???

Don't get me started on the outrage of black "Annie".

They made Heimdall a black guy..I mean wtFFf!

Fuck all movies

LOL @ Heimdall.
Oct 16, 2015 12:22 AM

Jan 2013
Of the four major types of Homo Sapiens in the past, there was the mongoloid.

The Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, and Native Americans descended from these mongoloids and developed their own traits, phenotypes, languages, and groups. Koreans never came from China and Japanese never came from Koreans. They merely share a common descendant. Only recently did the ethnicities start to intermingle.
dekomaru said:

>say something wrong
>get told why he's wrong
>"lol dude why so upset"

There's nothing more disgusting than ignorance.
Oct 16, 2015 12:23 AM

Jul 2012
CaimTheJoyful said:
dekomaru said:
Can't speak for Korean but many Cantonese/Mandarin words and Japanese words sound the same and have similar (if not, same) meanings.

Mandarin: Qe - Ai (cute)
Japanese: Kawaii

Mandarin: Dian hua (phone)
Japanese: Denwa
Oct 16, 2015 12:23 AM

Jun 2015
DisdainMatto said:
Also no shit they're going to cast a majority white cast in a movie made for a market the is almost 75% white.

P sure most of us agree on that.
Most just care for Hollywood whitewashing in general. Not just Death Note.

Also there are death note & anime fans in america that aren't white you know. And were probably all fine with Asian characters in anime.
That doesn't mean they should feel they have to have an all white cast. If they feel they should, then they should just not touch it tbh.
CaimTheJoyful said:
>say something wrong
>get told why he's wrong
>"lol dude why so upset"

There's nothing more disgusting than ignorance.

I think you need to lay down tbh. Don't go off on me too. I'm tired.
NilinOct 16, 2015 12:26 AM
Oct 16, 2015 12:28 AM

Aug 2014
Reading Nat Wolff's wikipedia page 'His father is Jewish, while his mother is from a Christian background; Wolff was brought up "culturally Jewish" ' Them Jewish connections lol.

Ideally I wanted Zac. He could still probably pull this off.

But since OP wants an asian my choice would be the very talented Ken Jeong.
FoxfireOct 16, 2015 1:02 AM
Oct 16, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2012
Foxfire said:
But since OP wants an asian my choice would be the very talented Ken Jeong.
I never said I wanted an Asian specifically for Light. wtf
I don't mind if an Asian guy gets the role.
The guy in the video would be a decent Light if he changed his hair accordingly.
Oct 16, 2015 12:33 AM

Jan 2014
dekomaru said:
DisdainMatto said:

P sure most of us agree on that.
Most just care for Hollywood whitewashing in general. Not just Death Note.

Also there are death note & anime fans in america that aren't white you know. And were probably all fine with Asian characters in anime.
That doesn't mean they should feel they have to have an all white cast. If they feel they should, then they should just not touch it tbh.
Agreed but the problem is, Hollywood doesn't give a shit, so why do you?
Support the stuff that you believe in and don't support the shit you don't.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 16, 2015 12:34 AM

Apr 2013
DisdainMatto said:

But....the Kardashians....who will keep up with them if nobody cares? D:
Oct 16, 2015 12:37 AM

Jan 2013
hoopla123 said:
If she was full Japanese, the author could have just stated she was from Japan. There are plenty of other characters with Japanese names from anime/manga that are not full Japanese.

The point is: All we know for sure is that Mikasa is 100% asian and nothing else beyond that is confirmed.

So it isn't wrong to say that an asian actor playing Mikasa is at least representing her ethnicity correctly.
Not everything has to be explicit either. Even if it was never directly stated, just about any person with a basic understanding of Japanese can tell that Mikasa is a Japanese name and therefore, make a reasonable assumption that Mikasa is a Japanese character. Putting a Korean or a Chinese actor for a character that is implied to be Japanese would be off-putting and a betrayal to expectations.
mayukachan said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
Can't speak for Korean but many Cantonese/Mandarin words and Japanese words sound the same and have similar (if not, same) meanings.

Mandarin: Qe - Ai (cute)
Japanese: Kawaii

Mandarin: Dian hua (phone)
Japanese: Denwa
Languages taking words from other languages is a granted, especially when we're talking about two ethnicities that have neighbored each other for thousands of years.

English makes use of French words but that doesn't mean it's structurally similar to French.
PeenusWeenusCaimOct 16, 2015 1:04 AM
Oct 16, 2015 1:01 AM

May 2015
That's not cultural appropriation. That's being racist and something should be done about this.

Cultural appropriation is when you borrow ideas from another culture. I approve of this and I want to see this happen. This is how originality comes - with an exchange of ideas. Besides, cultures aren't people. I see no reason to respect a culture. Cultures are all flawed and we need to break them apart, challenge them and question them in order to improve.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 16, 2015 8:24 AM

Apr 2013
CaimTheJoyful said:
hoopla123 said:

Not everything has to be explicit either. Even if it was never directly stated, just about any person with a basic understanding of Japanese can tell that Mikasa is a Japanese name and therefore, make a reasonable assumption that Mikasa is a Japanese character. Putting a Korean or a Chinese actor for a character that is implied to be Japanese would be off-putting and a betrayal to expectations.

Mikasa is only specified as an oriental.

Chinese, Koreans and Japanese are all orientals.

Therefore using an asian for an asian specified character is not wrong at all.

Having a Japanese name doesn't make you 100% Japanese. There are plenty of Japanese, Korean, Chinese halfies that have their names in one of their ethnicity's language.

Don't know how I can explain this to you in a simpler way lol.
Oct 16, 2015 8:30 AM

Nov 2009
WickedHeroine said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
Yes. That seems like excellent proof. The guy crying racism is using anecdotal evidence that cannot be disproved.

Edit: Did a quick search, and all I can find is that it turns out the cast was predominantly white. There is no mention that they specifically denied Asians altogether . . . But then again I only did a brief search.

However for the last time, LIGHT LOOKS EUROPEAN. IT SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISING THAT THEY GO FOR SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE LIGHT. I AM SORRY BUT IN NO WAY DOES HE LOOK ASIAN.

He's an anime character, none of them 'look' Asian. But the thing is, he IS. His name is Japanese, his family is Japanese, he lives in Japan.

Look, I get that people may believe there's a justifiable reason for the Hollywood casting to be white-washed, but here's the thing: there's not. There's no reason the casting should have any main white characters, except perhaps L, because I'm really not sure /what/ he is.

Hollywood has a long running history of white-washing their movies and blatantly refusing to add people of color to the big screen. There have been hundreds of audition sheets that you can find online that specifically ask for white people, or light-skinned black people, or Asians with 'big' eyes instead of small ones. The person in the video doesn't need proof: it's perfectly plausible and believable, and I seriously doubt he's lying. Audition sheets are known to be blunt and cruel.

TLDR: Hollywood is racist, stop trying to advocate for them.
Okay, so few problems here . . .

1) Hollywood is not a unified entity, instances of racism by one director doesn't constitute the entirety of racism.

2) The film is spoken in English, if "sticking to all Japanese" was really the point of the film, then the language would still be Japanese too. I for one would argue that yes, an American made film would care more about appearances than being "Japanese", because quite frankly, it isn't Japanese from the start.

3) I am not a faith based person. I do not "believe" something exists without evidence. So saying "racism must exist, he shouldn't have to prove it", to me, is silly.

4) A nation that is 73% white, with a disproportionately higher amount making up the middle and upper classes, could potentially explain why acting (a profession for those that are not in financial straits seeing as how job security is not guaranteed) also has a disproportionately higher number of whites.

5) I don't see Japanese adaptations of Western Stories containing an entirely white cast . . . is this also racist?
Oct 16, 2015 8:34 AM
Mar 2011
just stick em in yellow face like cloud atlas did
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Oct 16, 2015 8:35 AM
Mar 2011
Hannibal_Lecter said:
Most anime characters look white to me anyway.

The movie is in America anyway, not in Japan. So any race should be able to play as long as they fit the role well.

I don't consider it white washing, as Japan and South Korea are already pretty much white washed as a nation.

racist much
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Oct 16, 2015 8:36 AM

Nov 2009
mayukachan said:
CaimTheJoyful said:
Holy fuck

This is wrong. I have no other way to put it other than you have probably never actually looked at Japanese history and are making an educated guess based off of the fact they also use Kanji.

I will tell you (perhaps this might clarify a few things) that Kanji was something Japan adapted much later in an attempt to look unified / civilized to China fearing a possible attempt at conquering them (Or something close to this). If I am not mistaken they adopted Kanji at roughly the same time they determined one of the tribes to be "the emperor" in case of an invasion they could have some semblance of unity.

The Japanese had actually inhabited "Japan" since pre-historic times, before it even separated from the mainland. Thousands of years later, after it had become an island, it is assumed that a group known as the Yayoi came from Korea (based off the fact that they initially settled on the spot in Japan closest to the Korean peninsula) and essentially did "conquer" or "mingle" with the local population known as the "Jomon". This group of people was essentially then isolated and didn't really see any new "massive immigration". As a side note, China wasn't even "China" for a good portion of time after Japan had become isolated, so I wouldn't really refer to any group of people at the time as "Chinese".
Oct 16, 2015 8:40 AM
Mar 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
mayukachan said:
This is wrong. I have no other way to put it other than you have probably never actually looked at Japanese history and are making an educated guess based off of the fact they also use Kanji.

I will tell you (perhaps this might clarify a few things) that Kanji was something Japan adapted much later in an attempt to look unified / civilized to China fearing a possible attempt at conquering them.

The Japanese had actually inhabited "Japan" since pre-historic times, before it even separated from the mainland. Thousands of years later, after it had become an island, it is assumed that a group known as the Yayoi came from Korea (based off the fact that they initially settled on the spot in Japan closest to the Korean peninsula) and essentially did "conquer" or "mingle" with the local population known as the "Jomon". This group of people was essentially then isolated and didn't really see any new "massive immigration". As a side note, China wasn't even "China" for a good portion of time after Japan had become isolated, so I wouldn't really refer to any group of people at the time as "Chinese".

ainu were here first [ kumaso] is what there called in tales of the time

Japan was call WA by china back in the later Han [ eraly Sangou jidai]

Oct 16, 2015 8:59 AM

Jun 2015
DisdainMatto said:
Support the stuff that you believe in and don't support the shit you don't.

Because it greatly affects non-white actors & actresses in or trying to get into Hollywood because the only thing that's preventing their success & trying to represent themselves/people is their race.
If you don't think we shouldn't give a shit just because Hollywood doesn't, then you clearly just don't think of it as a problem & its not a problem to you because you are represented enough.

And to fix the problem, we need to make them give a shit.
Oct 16, 2015 9:01 AM

Oct 2009
Chinese demographics changes a lot throughout it's history, nowadays what is called as Chinese in pop culture is actually of Han ethnicity.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Oct 16, 2015 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
dekomaru said:
If you don't think we shouldn't give a shit just because Hollywood doesn't, then you clearly just don't think of it as a problem & its not a problem to you because you are represented enough.

There are more sectors to the film industry besides Hollywood. Also look at the amount of actors in the screen actors guild, I bet roughly each ethnicity would equal out to the percentage that the demographic represents, this is fair. If 90% of all actors were white when they only make up 72% of the US population I would definitely see an issue. If 1% of all actors were black when they make up 13% of the general populace then yes there is a problem. The hiring policy of private companies is none of your concern, an insane amount of market research goes into hiring and it's tough for anyone, no matter their ethnicity, to break into this industry. The fact is we live in a capitalist society (thank god) and along with that comes the fact that nobody has any right to dictate how to run a business to anyone else (unless it causes physical harm).
ThrashMattoOct 16, 2015 1:56 PM
I love Christine

Oct 16, 2015 2:07 PM

Jun 2015
DisdainMatto said:
dekomaru said:

There are more sectors to the film industry besides Hollywood. Also look at the amount of actors in the screen actors guild, I bet roughly each ethnicity would equal out to the percentage that the demographic represents, this is fair. If 90% of all actors were white when they only make up 72% of the US population I would definitely see an issue. If 1% of all actors were black when they make up 13% of the general populace then yes there is a problem. The hiring policy of private companies is none of your concern, an insane amount of market research goes into hiring and it's tough for anyone, no matter their ethnicity, to break into this industry. The fact is we live in a capitalist society (thank god) and along with that comes the fact that nobody has any right to dictate how to run a business to anyone else (unless it causes physical harm).

No wonder u don't see it as an issue.

You have no idea what nonwhite folk go through just to get somewhere in the industry.
Especially the women.
Sure, its tough in general, but even thougher for nonwhites. Cuz y'know, racism.
Oct 16, 2015 2:11 PM

Jan 2014
dekomaru said:
You have no idea what nonwhite folk go through just to get somewhere in the industry.
Especially the women.
Sure, its tough in general, but even thougher for nonwhites. Cuz y'know, racism.
And here we go with the deflecting. This is why people get pissed at you, you ignore facts and replace them with emotions.
Honestly, I think you're intelligent and I'd love to discuss these things with you but it's insanely hard when you fall back on "it's hard for non-whites and women", you need to see the individuals not the groups. You paint yourself into a corner and get defensive at the first sign of resistance. Please stop doing this, I'm sure you're a much more constructive person than this, I know we aren't enemies here.
ThrashMattoOct 16, 2015 2:15 PM
I love Christine

Oct 16, 2015 2:13 PM

Feb 2013
For about a year I avoided the Journey to the West movie because I thought the guy on the cover art was Brendan Fraser. Glanced at it again while scrolling through Netflix and realized that I must've been high as fuck or something. Watched it, pretty great movie boi.

That's my story.
Oct 16, 2015 2:15 PM
Jun 2014
Japan is no better

'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Oct 16, 2015 2:17 PM
Mar 2011
so hollywodd can be racist more than any one

say if someone could not get a job b just cause there skin color

Oct 16, 2015 2:17 PM

Feb 2013
MrMagnificent said:
Japan is no better

uh, but that's adapting a Japanese series...?
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - 2 hours ago

7 by Theo1899 »»
18 minutes ago

» I'm a coomer, but the important question is...

LenRea - 1 hour ago

2 by LenRea »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 9 hours ago

9 by _Nette_ »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » If we eat the mermaid's tail, is it cannibalism or is it fish meat?

Absurdo_N - 10 hours ago

25 by Dracowyn »»
45 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

674 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.