Forum Settings
Forums

Staff of 'Dagashi Kashi' Announced for Winter 2016 Broadcast

#1
Oct 15, 2015 1:18 AM
Anime Moderator
The Idol Master

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1585
The wraparound jacket of Dagashi Kashi's third manga volume, which will be published on October 16, has announced the main staff members of the upcoming TV anime adaptation. The notice reveals that the comedy series will air from January 2016.

Synopsis
Shikada Kokonotsu's father owns a rural sweets shop, and his plan is for Kokonotsu to take it over one day. However, Kokonotsu wants to be a manga author instead! One day in summer, the cute but weird girl Shidare Hotaru, from the famous sweets company, comes to pay a visit. Apparently, Kokonotsu's father is famous and she wants him to join her family's company. However, he will only agree if she can convince Kokonotsu to take over the family business! (Source: MangaHelpers)

Staff
Director: Shigehito Takayanagi (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai)
Series Composition: Shigehito Takayanagi, Yasuko Kamo (Tokyo ESP)
Character Design: Kanetoshi Kamimoto (Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.)
Studio: Feel

Source: Scan via ANN
Modified by myanimelistllc, Feb 10, 2016 1:57 PM
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
 
#2
Oct 15, 2015 1:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 138
>Shigehito directing

This might be good who knows

 
#3
Oct 15, 2015 1:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 3750
Studio Feel, huh. Not the worst.

But I think everyone were hoping for Doga Kobo since they are fantastic at stretching out source material.

I don't like characters with huge jugs, so if it becomes fanservicey revolving around this Shidare girl, it won't surive for me.

Though hopefully it can be just a funny comedy without that shit.
 
#4
Oct 15, 2015 2:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 108382
Eh I'm hoping this series will retain the comedy of the manga.
 
#5
Oct 15, 2015 2:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 266
Director from TWGOK S1 and S2, studio feel,

Okay, decent enough to watch.
 
#6
Oct 15, 2015 3:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 444
Really enjoy reading this Manga. I wonder if this will be a 24 min per episode
 
#7
Oct 15, 2015 4:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 2200
BOOKMARKED
 
#8
Oct 15, 2015 5:12 AM
Online
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1997
the director of the world only god knows season 1 and 2 plus studio feel? this just might be work out
 
#9
Oct 15, 2015 5:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 12924
I'm in
 
Oct 15, 2015 6:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 456
Hmmm... I'll give it a try. It might be promising.
It's time you look inward and begin asking yourself the big question, "Who are you, and what do you want?" - Uncle Iroh
 
Oct 15, 2015 6:35 AM

Online
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 5570
Director: Shigehito Takayanagi (Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai)
:O
 
Oct 15, 2015 7:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 15
uhh nice :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Oct 15, 2015 8:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2914
Good director, good studio. All's looking good so far. I'm surprised it's airing so soon though; it was only announced a month or two ago so I didn't expect it to air until spring or summer.
 
Oct 15, 2015 8:44 AM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 6783
Will watch.
 
Oct 15, 2015 8:58 AM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 6548
Why not.
 
Oct 15, 2015 9:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 168
I think this one is gonna be fun :3
 
Oct 15, 2015 9:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 139
noice noice
 
Oct 15, 2015 10:00 AM
Sanji Fangirl

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 24895
Might give it a shot :3
 
Oct 15, 2015 12:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 205
It'll not be short anime (5 minute length), so at worst we'll get half episode time but I think it'll be full, half episode time is really rare.

Hopes that feel will do a good job at this, just as they did with Oregairu 2.
 
Oct 15, 2015 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1240
Please don't let this be ecchi, please don't let this be ecchi, please don't let this be ecchi.
 
Oct 15, 2015 1:06 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 6548
korogoro said:
Please don't let this be ecchi, please don't let this be ecchi, please don't let this be ecchi.


The manga isnt ecchi (or at least the tag isnt here, i didnt read it.)
and with the director of TWGOK i'm pretty sure we might be safe.

Anyway, i hope i'm not wrong. ._.
 
Oct 15, 2015 1:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1240
DatRandomDude said:


The manga isnt ecchi (or at least the tag isnt here, i didnt read it.)
and with the director of TWGOK i'm pretty sure we might be safe.

Anyway, i hope i'm not wrong. ._.


Lately everything is so full of ecchi you can't be completely sure anymore. This looks pretty good so I'm gonna give it a chance but if it gets TOO ecchi I'm gonna drop it.
 
Oct 15, 2015 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1830
count me in :)
 
Oct 15, 2015 2:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1456
Love the manga so I'm hyped for the anime!

Studio Feel,well it could have been worse.Not that I hate Feel's work.

And quite happy about the director!
 
Oct 15, 2015 7:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2013
Posts: 2762
Lets see lets see this.
[center]
 
Oct 15, 2015 8:08 PM
┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 6548
korogoro said:
DatRandomDude said:


The manga isnt ecchi (or at least the tag isnt here, i didnt read it.)
and with the director of TWGOK i'm pretty sure we might be safe.

Anyway, i hope i'm not wrong. ._.


Lately everything is so full of ecchi you can't be completely sure anymore. This looks pretty good so I'm gonna give it a chance but if it gets TOO ecchi I'm gonna drop it.


Yeah. but i have a good feeling about this one tho.
 
Oct 16, 2015 9:31 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1862
Candy facts and tits.

Yay!
 
Oct 19, 2015 11:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2240
Hey at least the director didn't have to worry about work after Manglobe went under.

Staff of TWGOK, Dakara, and studio Feel. I can get behind that.

I'm still expecting it to be a short. Unless they combine a fuck ton of chaps per episode, because each chap is like 8 pages. I'm ok with that though, because a short style would work really well for this.

I just hope they adapt the comedy perfectly, because all of the ridiculous shit they do is too fucking funny. They need to do the manga justice.

Lmao at all the people thinking it's ecchi just because Hotaru has big boobs. Read the fucking manga people.
 
Oct 20, 2015 12:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 3484
Studio feel

Nope
:3
 
Oct 20, 2015 2:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 89
korogoro said:
DatRandomDude said:


The manga isnt ecchi (or at least the tag isnt here, i didnt read it.)
and with the director of TWGOK i'm pretty sure we might be safe.

Anyway, i hope i'm not wrong. ._.


Lately everything is so full of ecchi you can't be completely sure anymore. This looks pretty good so I'm gonna give it a chance but if it gets TOO ecchi I'm gonna drop it.


Can i ask what?
 
Oct 20, 2015 10:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 289
Shinigami1992 said:
korogoro said:


Lately everything is so full of ecchi you can't be completely sure anymore. This looks pretty good so I'm gonna give it a chance but if it gets TOO ecchi I'm gonna drop it.


Can i ask what?


fanservices and moe
 
Oct 21, 2015 1:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 89
rageiX said:
Shinigami1992 said:


Can i ask what?


fanservices and moe


? Moe isn't ecchi and not all fanservice scenes are ecchi (over the top action scenes is fanservice or a ova about the favorite character of a show like Attack on Titan is also fanservice). I just want examples.
 
Oct 22, 2015 12:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1240
Shinigami1992 said:

? Moe isn't ecchi and not all fanservice scenes are ecchi (over the top action scenes is fanservice or a ova about the favorite character of a show like Attack on Titan is also fanservice). I just want examples.

Ok here we go: By ecchi, I'm also talking about fanservice, and I hate most of fanservice, if you don't agree with my opinion just tell me, I also did said 'lately' so I'm just gonna name some ecchi/fanservice shows from a year ago until this season, and only ones I've seen.
•Space dandy ( summer 2014) I loooove Space Dandy but Honey's character is 100% fanservice, just look at her body and outfit, most of the episodes have some sort of fanservice, but it's not out of hand.
•Free! Eternal Summer (Summer 2014) I may love this show but I have to admit the fanservice is sometimes a bit over the top.
•Rail Wars (Summer 2014) I actually dropped this one so I'm not sure if it still counts, the fanservice/ecchi scenes were too much, 60% of the show was pantyshots.
•Amagi Brilliant Park (Fall 2014) Even if KyoAni is an spectacular animation studio, Amaburi was full of too many fanservice scenes, they just gave Sento some big melons to have more fanservice scenes (including that bathtub scene).
•Koufuku Graffiti (Winter 2015) Congratulations, someone just turned an innocent food anime into a fanservice, those eating scenes were a bit weird, don't you think?
•Saenai Heroine No Sodatekata (Winter 2015) The first episode is literally an onsen special about the cast showing their melons, all of the girls, wow.
•Shokugeki No Souma (Spring 2015) Yes yes, this anime was awesome but so were Nikumi's boo- I mean, have you seen the scenes where the girls eat something? Their clothes literally disappear and they make way-too-sexy-faces-they-look-like-they're-doing-something-else.
•Punchline (Spring 2015) I liked the show, it was awesome, but the fanservice was a bit too over the top, thankfully, this stopped later.
•Okusama Ga Seito Kaichou (Summer 2015) First episode: We can COMPLETELY see the main girl's boob, yes this is an ecchi, 100% ecchi alright.
•Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Fall 2015, Airing) If you don't believe me, go and watch it yourself, it's been only 3 episodes and 2 of them had boob groping and the third one had a sex proposal (a girl out of the shower said to MC-kun 'since you're here, you might as well desire me, you know *shows boobs to MC-kun* don't hold back *grabs MC-kun's hand* please do help yourself *puts MC-kun's hand on her boob* *smiles*'
Once again, I also consider (sometimes) fanservice to be ecchi if it's too out of hand, you might disagree and that's completely ok, I don't want to start a fight or anything like that.
 
Oct 22, 2015 2:36 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 89
korogoro said:
Shinigami1992 said:

? Moe isn't ecchi and not all fanservice scenes are ecchi (over the top action scenes is fanservice or a ova about the favorite character of a show like Attack on Titan is also fanservice). I just want examples.

Ok here we go: By ecchi, I'm also talking about fanservice, and I hate most of fanservice, if you don't agree with my opinion just tell me, I also did said 'lately' so I'm just gonna name some ecchi/fanservice shows from a year ago until this season, and only ones I've seen.
•Space dandy ( summer 2014) I loooove Space Dandy but Honey's character is 100% fanservice, just look at her body and outfit, most of the episodes have some sort of fanservice, but it's not out of hand.
•Free! Eternal Summer (Summer 2014) I may love this show but I have to admit the fanservice is sometimes a bit over the top.
•Rail Wars (Summer 2014) I actually dropped this one so I'm not sure if it still counts, the fanservice/ecchi scenes were too much, 60% of the show was pantyshots.
•Amagi Brilliant Park (Fall 2014) Even if KyoAni is an spectacular animation studio, Amaburi was full of too many fanservice scenes, they just gave Sento some big melons to have more fanservice scenes (including that bathtub scene).
•Koufuku Graffiti (Winter 2015) Congratulations, someone just turned an innocent food anime into a fanservice, those eating scenes were a bit weird, don't you think?
•Saenai Heroine No Sodatekata (Winter 2015) The first episode is literally an onsen special about the cast showing their melons, all of the girls, wow.
•Shokugeki No Souma (Spring 2015) Yes yes, this anime was awesome but so were Nikumi's boo- I mean, have you seen the scenes where the girls eat something? Their clothes literally disappear and they make way-too-sexy-faces-they-look-like-they're-doing-something-else.
•Punchline (Spring 2015) I liked the show, it was awesome, but the fanservice was a bit too over the top, thankfully, this stopped later.
•Okusama Ga Seito Kaichou (Summer 2015) First episode: We can COMPLETELY see the main girl's boob, yes this is an ecchi, 100% ecchi alright.
•Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Fall 2015, Airing) If you don't believe me, go and watch it yourself, it's been only 3 episodes and 2 of them had boob groping and the third one had a sex proposal (a girl out of the shower said to MC-kun 'since you're here, you might as well desire me, you know *shows boobs to MC-kun* don't hold back *grabs MC-kun's hand* please do help yourself *puts MC-kun's hand on her boob* *smiles*'
Once again, I also consider (sometimes) fanservice to be ecchi if it's too out of hand, you might disagree and that's completely ok, I don't want to start a fight or anything like that.


OK here I go:

Space☆Dandy: Don't know how to rate this one, but I don't think this anime has fanservice in it in a off-putting kind of way.

Free: Ok, I agree.

Rail Wars: Ok, this is fair, even the light novel author was pissed because of the focus on fanservice.

Amagi Brilliant Park: I remebered one scene (that bathtub scene) that lasted for 3-4 seconds is that really that off-putting?

Koufuku Graffiti: Didn't watch that one but what I looked through ok is fair.

Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata: Isn't this one kinda using fanservice and harem elements to make fun of harem and ecchi anime? Don't know what to say about that one.

Punchline: It is a Ecchi Anime of course it has fanserivce

Shokugeki no Souma: It's a Ecchi Anime what did you except? even the manga has ecchi as a genre.

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: This is also a Ecchi Anime even the light novel is ecchi.

Okusama Ga Seito: and this one is a Ecchi Anime what did you except? No Fan-service? the manga has also ecchi.

half of the listed Anime are Ecchi so maybe that has something to do with fanservice being in the anime?

My ADVICE: Don't watch Ecchi Anime or better avoid them it's simple or the best would be to look at the genre and decide if you watch it or not. I mean for example do you watch comedy anime just to criticize about the amount of too much comedy^^
with sites like baka updates or Mal there are more than enough sources to check the genre of the anime and or source material of the source material.
Modified by Shinigami1992, Oct 22, 2015 2:47 PM
 
Oct 22, 2015 3:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1240
Shinigami1992 said:

OK here I go:

First of all, thank you for your advice but I just have one more thing to say: I don't hate ecchi and I don't watch it just to criticize it, I said 'Lately everything is so full of ecchi you can't be completely sure anymore. This looks pretty good so I'm gonna give it a chance but if it gets TOO ecchi I'm gonna drop it.' meaning I actually watch ecchi sometimes, when a show is good, ecchi or not, nothing will stop it from being good (like Shokugeki No Souma). If I wanted to avoid ecchi I'd do it, but there's nothing wrong with some pantyshots once in a while.
Modified by korogoro, Oct 22, 2015 3:18 PM
 
Oct 22, 2015 7:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 3242
I wanted Dogakobo but their choice of director is good. Hopefully he can bring the same laughs that TWGOK had.
 
Oct 22, 2015 7:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22573
lol I see this everywhere :O
It's gonna be BIG if done right, hope they don't screw it up.
 
Oct 23, 2015 1:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 2240
ichii_1 said:
lol I see this everywhere :O
It's gonna be BIG if done right, hope they don't screw it up.


IF! I'm all for the hype but I cant trust studios to do anything right anymore.
 
Oct 23, 2015 2:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 28131
ichii_1 said:
lol I see this everywhere :O
It's gonna be BIG if done right, hope they don't screw it up.
cuz the girls is hawt as fuck even wthout fanservice.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Oct 24, 2015 7:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 5048
Studio Feel huh?
Not the studio i had in mind (was expecting Shaft or Doga Kobo) but ok i guess, i just hope they won't fuck this up.
 
Top